Pregnant by a Psycho - Captive

بواسطة queensofsupreme

"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.

Chapter 32.

2.5K 105 22
بواسطة queensofsupreme

Shadow's POV.

I am tired of us all going around in circles. It's so apparent that Liam and Stacey are in love, they both care about each other, and they have a daughter that connects them. I am jealous of Stacey. She has something I will never have. And that's Liam's first child. I love Liam a lot, but I feel like I am breaking two hearts every time I see Stacey and Liam together. 

I have to check on Liam; I am sure he is still angry about what happened between him and Stacey today.

I went to his room, and he was sitting on the floor, holding his head. 

"You scared her," I mumbled, sitting down next to him. "I know you were angry, but pointing a gun at her wasn't a good idea. She was frightened. She probably thought you would pull the trigger."

"Sorry." He uttered.

"You should apologize to Stacey, not me," I said, and he looked at me. "Liam, I know you love them. I don't know what happened in the past, but you---I can see that you love Angel a lot."

"Shadow, I don't love the mother or her daughter." He got up.

"I saw you watching Angel last night." I got up. "Liam, you were staring with a smile, and I saw you shed a tear. I don't know why you have mixed emotions. Liam, why did you leave your daughter if you love her?" 

"I don't." He left the room, and I followed him.

"You do!" 

"Shadow, I don't have a daughter."

"Liam, what happened?" I need to find out everything. "Liam, I need to know. Why would you leave Angel when she is amazing? She is just a kid, and you never even bothered getting to know her. Why do you hate her?"

"I don't hate her." He mumbled.

"Then why won't you be her father?" I asked.

"I can't." 

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Shadow, you don't know anything." He snapped. "What's wrong with all of you, woman." 

"We not the problem Liam, you are. You left a baby, Angel spent six years without you, and you still don't want to be her father. A stranger is raising her, and you think women are the problem? Liam, that kid wants her father, not her mother's boyfriend." 

"What do you want me to do?" He shouted. 

"If you don't want to be a part of her life, then at least explain to her why you are leaving her again."

"How do you tell a kid you killed their sibling?" My heart started pumping faster. No, I don't believe him. He is lying to me; he could never hurt a kid!

"What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my fingers.

"I killed her sibling." 

"What?" Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "How? Why? When?" I shook my head. "Liam, were you the father?" 

"Yes." 

"Please tell me Stacey wasn't the mother."

"Sorry, Shadow." He mumbled and walked away.

"Liam, what happened?" I asked. "How did Stacey lose the baby?' 

"I didn't know she was pregnant. I was just angry and scared that night. I lost my temper, and I hit her for crossing me. I--I--I didn't mean to do it. She just came at the wrong time, she lied to me, and I couldn't control myself. If it weren't for Calum, she would've been dead too." 

"Is that why you always save Angel?"

"I only saved her for my own selfish reasons." He replied. "The first time I saved that kid, she was in the tummy. I saved both her and her mother, and the other day I saved that kid so I wouldn't owe her anything anymore, but I still feel as if I owe her something. Seeing Angel or her mother makes me remember everything, and that is why I want nothing to do with them. So leave me alone." 

"Liam, everyone makes mistakes. I am sure Stacey forgave you by now." 

"She didn't." He said, and I cupped his face.

"Trust me, Stacey loves you a lot. She probably regrets and hates what happened that night, but she doesn't hold grudges. She wants you to be a part of Angel's life; I know it." 

"You don't know them, Shadow." He grabbed my hand. "Please don't try and act like a fixer when you don't know anything that happened."

"All you ever say is 'I don't know anything." I used air quotes. "Liam, I do know something. I know you are hurting, and the pain is a lot to deal with, but you have to understand Stacey's pain. She might act as if she didn't forgive you for the mistake you made, but she did. Stacey loves you, and she wouldn't want to hold grudges, especially when you are the father of her daughter." 

"I'll be with Rex if you need me." Liam left the house. It's so late; why does he have to go out this time? 

I have the whole house to myself. I need to start searching around. I might never get another chance like this. 

I searched the entire house, and I found nothing. Liam sure knows how to hide his things. I know he has more secrets than he is telling me. I don't think Stacey losing the baby is why he doesn't want to raise Angel. 

I decided to tidy up his bed, and I found a book under his pillow. 

'L Salvatore' was the heading. I wonder what type of things is written in this diary book. 

I sat down and opened the book. 

'Liam was born' was the title of the first page. 

'A little boy, my ray of sunshine.' I smiled. His mother must have been the owner of this diary. 'God knows how much I love you, my boy. I knew from the first day you were born. Your eyes told me you were smarter, better, kinder, amazing, my little boy. I could never describe how I felt when I first saw you when I held you in my hands for the first time. You were so tiny, but the happiness you brought into our lives as I could never describe.' I wiped my tears; his mother was a good writer. I started skipping pages. 

'Liam's Growing' I smiled as I read the heading. I always wanted to know how he was like as a kid.

'Liam has been his older brother a lot these days. If it's not about school work, it's about caring and manners. Only Liam can tell people to behave, and everyone will listen. Lexie and Connor both say he annoys them, but they both love him a lot. Conor told me, 'Mom, if Liam makes it to his 20's without people wanting to kill him because of him not minding his business, then he will be the luckiest person on the planet,' but I don't agree with my older son. The world will be lucky if Liam stays for long. My son brings peace, happiness, and every good thing. I remember the day he reported his older brother to the principal because Connor didn't study for his test. Liam can never lie to anyone. He tries his best to cover up for his classmates, siblings, and me, sometimes, but he fails to lie. Honesty lives in his heart, and for me, that is how I dreamed my little Liam will stay FOREVER!'

"I wish his mother was here to see that her son is still innocent and kind. He is just caught up in a psychotic world where people keep blaming him for everything. I know Liam, deep down, is still the same. I am somehow happy his parents died while he was a ray of sunshine because right now, the world destroyed him. Poor Liam thinks he is the problem when it's not him but this world. Everyone else is to be blamed but not him." I should focus; I just want to read some key points and help Liam be the person he really is.

'Liam's dream' The heading caught my eye. I need to know, and maybe it will help him if he remembers his dream as a kid. I am sure the life he is living has nothing to do with what he wanted to be when he was a kid.

I was about to read the book when someone just grabbed the book from me. 

"What are you doing with my book?" Liam asked, anger visible in his eyes. 

"I was reading some stuff. I can please see it?" I tried to take it from him, and he twisted my arm. " Liam, the kid you were, is still in you. Be the good person you were before all this. Your mother is watching you from above, so let me help you be what you always wanted to be."

"If you ever touch this book or anything else that you are not supposed to touch, then I will kill you." He left in a hurry. I didn't even notice him come in, he will never let me touch that book again, and I need it to get to know more about the honest Liam. 

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share, please*

Chapter 33 out on inkitt

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.3K 463 20
"Well, well, well. Guess who's back? But what takes you too long, I've missed you already." "You're a monster!" "I did all of this for you, but they...
58.4K 1.1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
172K 4.2K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...