The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.1
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.2
𝖨𝗍 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌?
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖴 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄

xxxvi

13K 432 459
By Tapioca_Rin

☠✍

The bright yellow light waved throughout the whole cavern for just a few seconds. It was then followed by a huge wave of wind.

Y/N held onto the chains while Historia held onto Eren. The three looked at the massive skeletal figure in front with wide eyes.

'This place is going to collapse?!' Y/N thought as she saw the pillars of crystal slowly breaking apart.

"Forget it, Historia, Y/N!" Eren whined once again. "Since that titan's from the Reiss family, just let him come and eat me! Get out of her!"

"Hell no!" Historia and Y/N chanted at the same time.

"Why won't you two listen?!" Eren asked as Y/N kept trying to cut the chain. There was a slight chance that a small knife can cut it off.

"I might be humanity's enemy but I'm still your ally! I can't be a good girl and I don't wanna be a good either!" Historia exclaimed as she tried another key to unlock the lock. "When I see people crying to themselves saying they're not needed... I wanna tell those people that it isn't true!"

'I bet she's talking about Ymir.' Y/N guessed.

"No matter who! No matter where! I'll come to their rescue!" Historia said as she finished unlocking. Though the wind was too hard and it let her roll backwards.

"Historia!" The Yeager siblings chanted in worry.

Suddenly, Mikasa was there in time as she held Historia. Y/N was distracted by the gigantic growing titan in front.

'It's so big...' Y/N thought gripping harder on the chains to not be blown out by the strong wind. (That's what she said )

"Give me the keys!" Levi exclaimed. Y/N's eyes widened as her body felt like it lightened up.

"Levi!" Y/N exclaimed. Sasha held Y/N from not getting blown out.

Levi finally unlocked a chain from Eren's left arm as he handed Connie the keys to unlock Eren's feet. Eren began to whine about the fact that he wants to get eaten.

"Y/N where's your gear?" Sasha asked.

"A certain someone took it and threw it away," Y/N answered.

The body of the massive titan was now rising bigger than the cavern.

"I think...That's way bigger than the colossal titan, isn't it?" Sasha asked.

Rod's titan was expanding more than the crystal cavern. It could not help itself as crystal debris fell due to the large figure of Rod. It was more massive than the Colossal Titan. It would be more horrifying to see its full form.

"The ceiling... Look out!!" Mikasa warned.

Jean finally unlocked the last lock that held Eren's arm.

"Move back!" Levi ordered as he, Jean and Connie drag Eren backwards to avoid the debris.

The Levi Squad were in a stuck situation nowhere else to avoid and go.

"Shit! There's no way out!" Jean cursed as they all watched Rod almost completely form into an enormous titan larger than the Colossal titan.

Y/N was scared. She knew it would probably be the end of her life with them. Though she doesn't want to end her life just yet.

She felt a cold hand slithered and cupped her hand reassuringly. Y/N saw Captain Levi gazing at her softly making her heart fill with warmth.

"I'm sorry, everyone..." Eren sobbed as he cried sitting down with no hope whatsoever. Everyone looked at him with pity except for the Captain who looked at Rod. "I've been nothing but useless... Ever since the beginning I was never the hope of humanity..."

'Eren...' Y/N thought wanting to come up to Eren though she couldn't since her hands were inlaced with Levi's.

She could felt the reassuring squeeze from Levi trying to calm her down. One of Y/N's weaknesses was his brother. If she ever lost her brother, she would feel like half of her was missing.

"What's this? Think you're some tragic hero? When have you ever accomplished anything by your strength alone?" Jean asked...

"What a weakling... We've been through much worse than this." Connie snickered.

"Now that I want to get used to it!" Sasha replied.

'They're right... There were more scenarios when we almost died. It's worse. So... We have to continue living.' Y/N thought as she felt ambitious to fight.

"I'll take Eren," Mikasa spoke.

"Mikasa we can't go nice and slow for you, so hold onto your life," Y/N replied as Historia nodded in agreement.

"It's useless... We ain't escape." Eren said.

"So do nothing? You wanna sit here and hold hands till we're crushed and burned to death? Because we're enemies of humanity?" Historia asked going strict on Eren.

"You know, I hate doing this to you every time but... Eren... You've got to make the choice." Levi spoke up.

"Remember, Eren... Fight." Y/N said giving a strong smile making Eren think.

Eren grit his teeth as took something beside him and ran forwards.

"Eren!" Mikasa exclaimed.

Everyone was now worried as Eren ran to the front. Y/N tried to ran after him but was stopped by the grip of Levi's hand.

A ball of bright light was there radiating lightning around for a second as Eren's titan was now there sitting in front.

Everyone was stunned as Eren began to produce some sort of crystal roots under him. Lightning was still there surrounding Eren as the crystal root began to somewhat shield him and the squad.

"What the?-" Y/N muttered as Levi pulled her hand forwards.

"Everyone! Get underneath Eren!" Levi ordered. Everyone did what he had ordered and took protection under Eren's back.

By the wild sound and rumble of the ground, Y/N could tell the chapel and the whole cavern was falling. Everything was crystalized as it reminded Y/N of somewhat amazement.

Mikasa and Jean began to get Eren out of his Titan body that was crystallized as well.

Y/N look once again around her surroundings remembering Annie's hardening abilities.

"So this is... The hardening skill." Y/N uttered.

After getting Eren out we went too far away from Eren's crystal titan.

Eren was now sitting all healed and shirtless on the ground with the marks of his after titan used on his cheeks.

"This what I call hardening..." Levi said as we all gaze at Eren's crystallised titan. "Even after cutting you away, the hasn't disappeared. Pretty impressive, yeah?"

"That's my little brother!" Y/N exclaimed proudly though Eren is lost in thought. "Eren?"

"That bottle... Oh yeah! Right before I transformed, I drank that Armour bottle." Eren spoke.

"Yeah... You couldn't do it at all before now, but you used the hardening power. And saved all of us. In a blink of an eye, you devised and built all of this." Levi said.

"Agreed. The structure looks a bit shoddy but I bet it's like how the walls were built." Y/N added as a purely positive expression came up to her as she realized and crouch down. "Now... It's possible to plug the hole in Wall Maria."

Eren's expression came in dumbfounded.

"A lot of enemies and allies have died on the way and getting this far hasn't been pretty either. But for as ugly as it's been, look at the position were here now." Levi explained as Eren looked down.

'A chance to retake Wall Maria. To finally learn the secrets of Dad's basement. But... The truth is that Dad stole the founding's power and gave it to Eren... Is an unforgivable one for me.' Y/N thought hugging her arms around herself.

"Captain!" Sasha's voice echoed as she zips down slowly from a hole above as Connie followed. "We've secured an exit!"

"Armin's safe! Hange and Moblit too!" Connie said as the two were now down safely.

"Good job!"

"Eren!" Sasha exclaimed in relief as she went up to Eren with Connie.

"You okay?" Connie asked as Sasha kneeled to Eren.

"We're all safe thanks to you!" Sasha thanked Eren as she wiped her eyes. "But to be perfectly honest, when you ran off prancing while crying like a baby... I thought we were doomed."

Y/N chuckled as Sasha mumbled more.

"Hey, Let's go. We're going after a big ass titan." Levi said.

"No shit Sherlock," Y/N said. she yelps surprisingly as the Lance Corporal was carrying her. "What the fuck?!"

"You don't have your gear so how will you go up to the hole then?" Levi asked. Y/N grumbled annoyingly as Levi zip up to the hole.

"It's all Kenny's fault," Y/N mumbled.

____________________________

Everyone was now upon the ground as Y/N gaped at the trail that Rod's titan had made. They were standing on Rod's trail as the ground was sustained by the crystal poles.

Rod's titan was massive as it crawled on the ground. Y/N shivered as she imagined what Rod's titan would look like if it stands properly.

Y/N, Hange, Historia and Eren were in the wagon being led by Armin in the front. Levi, Mikasa and the others were on their horses riding.

Hange was getting bandaged by Y/N. Everyone stopped seeing someone came up to them.

"Erwin!" Y/N exclaimed in solace seeing Erwin riding his horse up at the wagon.

Erwin was some kind of a father figure to Y/N. Erwin would act like a father. Y/N looked up to Erwin with respect and loyalty. In other words, Y/N's idol is Erwin.

"Is everyone alright?" Erwin asked.

"Hange's injured but it isn't severe," Y/N answered.

"Seems like nothing too serious. Well done everyone." Erwin replied.

"I've got a whole sew things to report but first..."

"What's that titan?" Erwin asked.

"It's Rod Reiss," Levi answered as Erwin's eyes widened.

"We need your call, Commander Erwin," Y/N spoke as Erwin glanced at Historia and Eren then looked at Rod's titan crawling on the ground.

"Regardless we don't have time to stand here and chat. Return to Wall Sina." Erwin ordered.

"You're going to let that big ass crawl right up to the wall?" Levi asked before Erwin went away.

"To Orvud District, actually," Erwin answered. "That's most likely where it's headed."

_____________________________

The Levi Squad continued to travel back to Wall Sina. Historia, Erena and Y/N finished telling the events that had happened inside the crystal cavern.

"Let's put this all together... Rod Reiss was after the Founding Titan's power inside Eren. However, unless it's in someone with Reiss blood, you won't get its true potential." Hange summarised as Y/N nodded. "Though even if a Reiss obtains it, they're controlled by the first king's will and refuse to liberate humanity from the titans. Eh? Well, that is interesting... According to the first king, this is true peace?"

"Peace my ass" Y/N scoffed crossing her arms together.

"In other words, we still have an option... If that titan eats me he'll turn back into a human. Which means it's still possible to have a true founding titan." Eren said not facing anyone's gaze as Y/N tsked.

'He's still thinking about sacrificing himself just for the so-called peace the First King is talking about.' Y/N thought.

"Seems that way. We could capture Rod Reiss once he becomes human." Levi replied as Y/N looked at him in disbelief that Heichou is agreeing with Eren's suicidal wish. "Undo the First King's brainwashing. If we could do that, it might open a path to save humanity."

'I don't know if I agree with any of this.' Y/N thought wrapping her arms around her legs. She could not imagine letting herself agree to such a suicidal mission.

"So Eren... Are you saying you're fully prepared to let that happen?" Y/N asked not looking at Eren as she placed her face more onto her knees.

"I am..." Eren answered determined.

"Eren you can't," Mikasa spoke.

"You're forgetting our other option. First of all the current is full of flaws. One there's no proof you can undo Rod Reiss' brainwashing. No matter how much you restrain him, if he alters humanity's memories, it's over." Historia explained.

"I mean... We don't know a ton of factors about the Founding Titan." Y/N spoke.

"True... Even if Rod Reiss eats Eren, we have no guarantee he'll return to normal." Armin agreed.

"On the other hand, all we've ever known is destructive pacifists. But as it stands, the Founding Titan was taken from them. This is once in a lifetime chance for humanity." Historia explained.

'She's speaking like a leader. Well, I think after this she'll be crowned. She fits the part very well.' Y/N thought as Historia then looked at the Yeager siblings.

"Your father was trying to save us and humanity from the First King," Historia explained as the two were in surprise. "He stole the Founding Titan from my sister... Murdered all of the Reiss children... Because he had no other choice."

'From Historia's thinking... It makes more sense. Knowing my dad... He wouldn't be a power-hungry person. He wanted to free humanity. To have freedom and gain real peace.' Y/N realized.

"Of course. Dr Yeager I know wouldn't do something like that for any reason." Armin agreed.

"Right. Even without Reiss blood, there must be a way to save humanity" Mikasa also agreed. "That's why he left you the key to the basement."

A sudden flashback went into Y/N's eyes. It was a vision that she knew she didn't remember at all in her entire life.

In that memory, Y/N held a picture that contained a family of a couple and two children.

The mother was sitting on a chair with a boy sitting on her lap. the father was standing beside his wife while carrying a girl on his arm. The girl looked very young and small than the boy indicating that the boy is older than the girl.

"Are you sure about this, Historia?" The vision faded away when Hange had asked a question.

Y/N decided to keep the questions and theories later since there's something massive that humanity has to deal with.

"We can't exactly have a titan like that wandering inside the walls. One that big, we can't restrain. Meaning" Hange said as she pointed at Rod's massive titan crawling on the ground. "Well have to kill your father and there's no way around it."

Everyone went silent as Historia stared at her crawling father.

'It must be hard for Historia to choose. Especially when she finally had a parent's attention.' Y/N thought.

"Eren... I'm sorry." Historia spoke.

"Huh?"

"Underneath the Reiss chapel... I considered becoming a titan and kill you. What's more, not even to save humanity... Only because I wanted to believe in my father. I didn't want my father to hate me." Historia confessed putting a glum expression. "But now it's time to say goodbye."

_______________________________

The Levi Squad arrived in Orvud District in Wall Sina safely, inside the Regiment Branch.

Y/N came down from the wagon going up to Levi who placed his hand on his horse gently with fondness.

"You never get to touch me like that." Y/N jokingly pouted as the Lance Corporal took notice of the girl who was coming up to him.

"Touch you like this?" Levi asked as he cupped Y/N's cheek softly making the girl blush bright red.

"Thanks to your heated blushing cheeks, my hands became warmer." Levi softly said as the edges of his lips turn upwards.

Levi teasing someone very affectionate is a very rare thing to see and even experience. The soft way he touched Y/N lingers a very soft and addicting feeling. But it feels very powerful because it's hard to not get over.

Y/N felt mixed feelings every time Levi would be around or do things that made her feel like she's weakened. She only responded with a soft shy smile making the Lance Corporal dumbfounded from the unexpected smile.

"Please gather your squad in the hall." A scout popped out of nowhere as Levi's hands weren't cupped in Y/N's cheek. The two shorties looked at the scout. "The strategy meeting is about to begin."

"All right," Levi answered as the scout went away.

"Let's go" Levi placed out his hand suggesting to hold it and follow him.

Y/N was confused why Levi was like this but she isn't complaint at all. Though it's a bit strange. Y/N enlace her hand on Levi's and follow him up.

"Tell Historia about Erwin's orders, okay?" Levi whispered into her ears. Y/N responded with a hum.

Y/N is a blushing mess. She tried to hide her blush by looking down but it didn't even change a difference. The two shorties came up to Historia and Eren who had got down from the wagon.

"Historia. Forgot to tell you... We need you to do something." Levi said as everyone had gathered around. Everyone noticed the Lance Corporal and Y/N's hands entice each other but decided to ignore it.

"Yes?" Historia asked.

"It's Erwin's orders. After the battle end, since you are the true royal successor to the throne... Become the queen." Y/N broke out the news as everyone was in shock giving a smile in congrats.

"Huh?" Historia asked dumbfounded by Erwin's order.

"Queen?! H-historia?!" Sasha exclaimed in shock.

"The coup d'état was successful but the people won't follow a regiment sitting at the top. What we need is a story to spread. That a true heir retook the crown from the fake." Levi explained. "

"I..." Historia looked down who was not ready.

"Um, captain? I'm sure you heard what Historia had said earlier but... Well, uh... By leaving her father she broke free from that burden, I guess you could say... And yet again." Connie stuttered wanting to say something.

"What? If you want to say something then say it." Levi replied.

"Uh um.." Connie stuttered feeling a bit scared to tell. Y/N finally realized what Connie had meant having her mouth turn into an o.

"In other words, Connie's trying to say... Historia broke free from the Reiss family and has finally found herself. And now you're forcing her into another role. Isn't that?" Jean said. "Is that not fair for her?"

"All right," Historia spoke.

"Eh?"

"My next duty is to be the Queen right? Understood" Historia answered who restrained herself from speaking her opinion.

"Historia..." Y/N muttered feeling tenderness for Historia.

"Thanks for your concern. But whether or not it's forced on me is up to me to decide, I think. However..." Historia faced Levi. "Captain I do have one condition..."

"Hmm?"

"Since my fate is my own, I want to lay it all on the line," Historia replied.

____________________________

Everyone gathered in the hall. Levi and Y/N are in the front while the rest are behind the two. Erwin is on the other side of the table with scouts and garrisons with him. A map was placed on the table with papers and pins.

"Why do I have to stand here??" Y/N whisperingly whined at Levi. Y/N felt it was wrong that she gets to stand next to Levi since she's just a regular Levi Squad scout.

"Because you can," Levi answered. "Plus if you think you're on the same level as your friends, then you're wrong. Heads up Erwin is planning on doing something with your ranking."

"Really?!" Y/N whisper with shock. She didn't expect to get ranked up in such a short time.

The door opened showing Historia coming inside of the toom as she stood in between Eren and Mikasa.

"When you're queen you can punch that runt in the face." Y/N heard Mikasa whisper to Historia as she let out a small giggle.

"We've determined the location of Rod Reiss' titan. It's Southwest, approaching Orvud District. At this rate, it should reach Orvud District by dawn." A scout informed.

"Understood. Commander Erwin we'd all like to hear what your plan is. How do you intend to evacuate the citizens in time?" A garrison asked beside Erwin.

"We won't evacuate," Erwin answered.

"W-what?"

"We'll have the citizens remain in Orvud District just as they are," Erwin said.

"Uh..." The scouts were confused by Commander Erwin.

"Are you crazy? What the hell are you thinking?!" The Garrison beside Erwin exclaimed as he grips Erwin's collar.

'Every time Erwin tells other people some of his fail-safe plans, the people think he's crazy and began to choke him or threaten him' Y/N thought.

"Keep the citizens in the city without evacuating?! By the time it's the dawn that titan will be all over us!" The Garrison said.

"That titan is abnormal," Hange spoke up.

"What the hell does that even mean?!" The garrison exclaimed.

'Titan species are always been a major topic at the training corps. I guess Garrisons and Military Polices do forget it at times.' Y/N thought.

"The target titan is strangely attracted to the high concentration of people. Hence, Abnormal. It means the fellow will turn a blind eye to a small village, ignoring it in favour of reaching this fortified city." Hange explained. "If right now, you would evacuate the citizens within Wall Sina, it will be drawn towards them destroying the wall and all of its path. In the end, it will reach Mitras, with the greatest density of people... And delivering a devastating blow to humanity. On our way back, we attempted to use Eren Yeager's power to control titans but... Rod Reiss' titan showed no reaction."

Y/N began to recall the funny event of just Eren screaming and trying to control a titan gazillion times larger than him.

Eren was standing on the wagon facing Rod with full determination.

"Stop titan! Hey, stop! I'm talking to you!" Eren exclaimed as he punched the air more trying to stop Rod's titan.

'Ehhh I'm not sure if this would work... When Eren stopped the smiling titan it looked like he put a ton of strong emotion and feelings. He looks like an idiot doing it right now.' Y/N thought.

"Rod Reiss that means you!"  Eren began to punch more in the direction of Rod Reiss.

"You tiny old man!" Horror went up to Eren's face realizing the mistake he had said.

Y/N wheezed in laughter so much that it sounded like a boiling kettle. She looked at the Lance Corporal's stone face as she began to wheeze and laugh more.

"Ah, good times," Y/N muttered as she wiped a none existing tear.

"If we are to stop that titan, we must do so outside the walls of Orvud District. For that to happen, we must have the citizens act as baits. However, this does not change the fact that our first duty as soldiers is to protect the citizens." Erwin explained. "Supposing we're unable to halt the target, well take measures that not one single citizen is killed. We'll announce an emergency evacuation drill for Orvud District. So that if needed, the citizens will be ready to evacuate at once."

The Garrison stood silent for a second.

"It seems there's no other choice..." He said.

"The body of the target this the largest one we've seen. As such it presents an easy target. Wall-mounted canons should prove highly effective but... If that's not enough to bring it down..." Erwin then looked at Eren. "The Scout Regiment will throw everything we have at it."

Everyone went silent as everyone's eyes were staring at Eren.

______________________________

It was morning Rod's titan is meters away from Walk Sina.
Everyone was gathered on top of the wall, looking at Rod's titan crawling up to Orvud District.

Smoke was everywhere after shooting a ton of cannonballs on Rod. Everyone watched It with intent wishing that it worked. But it didn't work.

The ground cannons started to wire.

"The ground cannons seem less effective," Erwin spoke from right behind Y/N and Levi.

"Of course they are. The wall cannons barely hit the nape, even with the better angle. What's the problem?" Levi asked.

"It's a mishmash of soldiers... Cannons they scraped together... Superficial leadership... To top it off, this is a northern region. Unlike the troops on the front lines, they have no battle experience." Erwin explained.

"But the fact that this is the best we're going to get," Y/N added.

"Yeah, that is much painfully obvious," Levi answered.

"Yet likewise your plan goes down to another gamble, Erwin." Y/N let out.

"Just like everything you conjure up," Levi added.

"Erwin! I brought the goodies!" Hange exclaimed as the three looks to their left seeing a bunch of barrels that they assume to be gunpowder with nets below it. "All the gunpowder, ropes and netting I could find. We'll have to assemble it all ourselves."

A scout came up to Hange, Levi and Y/N carrying a wagon with wheels that had attached to what looks like an ODM gear handle.

"Oh and this! There's another on the opposite side. The trigger held in place, so when it's fired it'll wind itself back up, just like ODM gear." Hange explained the contraption.

"You outdid yourself, Hange." Y/N complimented earning thank you from Hange.

"So, is the artillery doing any damage?" Hange asked.

"Slightly more than an insect pissing," Levi answered.

"Then we're planning on using this?"

"We have to at least for humanity's sake," Y/N replied.

Hi :))))

I'm excited writing for season 4 :)))

Does anyone have tips for writing cuz I feel like I need to improve...

I have a Tumblr accout. Yey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8.7K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...
76.5K 918 19
[COMPLETED] Eren is a new transfer student and he is sent to live with a Girl named Mikasa. At first they don't see eye to eye but what happens when...
1.2M 45.4K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...
55.5K 4K 28
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...