The Truth of a Secret

By MENDES_Espinosababe

As Zoey begins High school she has a lot on her mind. Just the normal stuff: boys, fashion, grades, and volle... More

Chapter 1: the beggining
Chapter 2: The Secret
Chapter 3: The Truth
Chapter 4: The Effect
Chapter 5: New Secrets
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Authors Note
Chapter 52
Second Book?
Secrets Kill

Chapter 40

578 13 3
By MENDES_Espinosababe

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

There laid Matt in a hospital bed.

He had all kinds of tubes connected to machines coming out of his arms. His right leg was in a cast and his left arm in a sling.

I gasped when I saw his black eye.

"Oh Matt." I said quietly, as I walked over to the side of his bed.

His eyes fluttered open and he attempted to sit up. I tried to help him, but the second I touched his arm he flinched.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I apologized. "No, it's not your fault. My arm's just sore." Matt explained.

"Oh, well how are you feeling?" I asked. "Alright I guess." He said. "Did you come by yourself?" He questioned looking around the room.

"No, Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Jack, Jack, Aaron, and Taylor are all here." I explained. "Cool." Matt said.

"Nash called your parents, so I'm pretty sure that they're on their way." I smiled.

"Ok." Matt said staring out the window. "What's going on with you?" I asked sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I'm in the hospital." Matt said bluntly. "You know what I mean, Matt." I said turning his head to face me.

"You shouldn't be here." Matt said refusing to look me in the eye.

I was shocked. Did he know all I had to go through to get to see him?! Did he know how much I cared about him? How much I still care about him?!

"What?" I asked. "You heard me." He sat turning back towards the window, obviously avoiding me.

"Tell me to my face." I said sternly. "Zoey," he started. "Please." "Matt, if you want me to leave then look me in the eye and tell me." I said turning his head back towards me.

His dark brown eyes met mine and I immediately fell back in love with them.

Whose to say I ever stopped?

"You need to leave." Matt said. I nodded and stood up. I walked toward the door with my back towards him.

"Goodbye Matt." I said before opening the door and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is a short chapter, but I've been really busy lately. I have 6 volleyball practice this week so I probably won't be updating in until this weekend.

After I finish this book, (which will be soon) I'm starting a Shawn Mendes one and I want to include some of my readers!

So if you maybe want to be a character in it, then comment on here what you want your name to be and a description of you!

Anyways, thanks to everyone that has read my book so far! Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 97 23
Audrey Espinosa isn't what you call a normal girl...she was the exact opposite actually!with her brother being Matthew Espinosa the famous MagCon boy...
2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...
38.9K 501 20
Nicholas Grier..... he is the little brother to Nash and Hayes Grier. When Nash and Hayes need to go on tour, they want to take Nick with them. What...
7.5K 272 44
When Mackenzie falls for her neighbor everything changes because he is the vine famous Nash Grier.