The Cop's Abduct

By introvert_2001

loveseries#2 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 " Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra... More

Clash of Cars
The 3 Star Thieves
The Start Of New Tale
The Casanova
Falling For Her
The Holi
The New York Trip
Dr. Mehra & Mr. Vohra
The Marriage Threat
Confession & Rejection
The Missing Report
Alone In The Island
Ritorumasutā
Suggestion Please.....
His Sweetheart
The Engagement
The Stained Shirt
Tied Together
Blazing Ires
The Cozy Night
The Murder Mishap
Formula Of Pain
Enigma Of Pain
Calm & Indulged
Back To Square
The Desired Punishment
The Blood Shred
Ethical And Unethical Porn
Please.... Just One Kiss
His Self Destruction
The Sexual Desires
France
Do I Love You?
The Actional Proposal
The Drunken Confessions
UPSE or NEET?
The Consoled Nights
It's NITHYA.
Transfer
The Naughty Mammals
Tresspassed and Arrested
The Glimpses Of The Past
The Ku-Chi-Koo
Dancing Desires
Series of skids
Drunken Discussions
Daddy Vibes
Back Home
My Adorable One
The Crying Exercise
spam
Queen Of Dark Nights
Epilogue
New Book Alert!

The Sleeping Beauty

1.1K 39 1
By introvert_2001

Author's POV:

Leap of 15 days.....

Nithya is still lying on the hospital bed all unconscious. Adi slowly opened the door and walked to her.

Her pale skin and red chapped lips resembled those of the snow white to him. But look at the irony, she too slept and his sweetheart too slept.

" Get up my Sweet! Those idiots are still waiting for you in the registration office. You said your husband is busy to be their witness but trust me, I'll be with you at any second and at any time. All you need to do is just snap your fingers. Come on do it once." Adi asked her sleeping form with so much hope.

" I.... I missed you so much. Don't you wanna cuddle with me? Don't you want me to leave you at the hospital during your late night shifts?" Adi asked with his voice cracking.

He gently poked her arm asking her to wake up. He snuggled into her neck and circled his hand around her waist.

" Anudeep and Smitha are waiting for you. Won't you get up?" He asked making a sad pout but that brought tears in his eyes. Adi's lips are wobbling.

Anudeep and Smitha who are watching all this from behind pitied Adi. He comes there every day to see Nithya as soon as he is off the duty.

" Why won't she? She need to be up to witness our marriage." Anudeep said patting Adi's shoulder.

An instant ire surged through Adi's body listening to Anudeep's voice.

" You said she is in temperory coma. Then why the heck is she not up yet?" Adi asked holding his collar.

" Adi! Even I don't understand why she is not opening her eyes. But I'm 100% sure that it's a temperory comatose. She'll be and she should be up any day further." Anudeep calmly said getting his collar out of his grip.

" When will she wake up then?" Adi asked tired and at last tears left his eye when he blinked his eyes.

" Adi, I promise! She will be up by the end of next week. Trust me." Anudeep said wiping Adi's tears. Both of them left Nithya's chamber leaving only Adi there.

Adi sighed and sat beside her and cupped both his cheeks resting his elbows on the bed.

" You know Sweety? I did this raid a week back and I caught him red handed taking the bribe. And the worst part is he is a cop too. Would you believe if I say he is a Doctor's son too?

I know how you would have dealt this case if I ask your help. I'm 101% sure that you would use that Detective Dye method. Won't you? Come on answer me?" He asked chuckling.

" But I forgot what those chemicals are!" Adi pouted sadly.

" You know I made a list too. We'll do all those things once you are up. Wanna listen them? Oh you want to? Here .....

I wanna take you on a date in night dress. You know I find you so hot in your night dresses?

I wanna spend a night with you in the resort sitting near the bonfire all the night under the zillion stars. I wanna just keep looking at you when you sleep in my arms. Obviously I'll cover you with the blanket. I know you can't take much cold.

I wish to take you to the same Island where I have left you. I wanna turn those bad memories into the good ones. I wish I would have dealt with you in a more good way rather than kidnapping you Sweety.

I wanna watch porn with you and talk a lot of dirty things. I won't mind making love to you if you agree." Adi spoke dreamily and giggled when he expressed his last wish.

" Come on..... Wakey..... Wakey......" Adi spoke dabbing her lips with his forefinger.

He sighed and looked at her at last. He felt really stupid talking to her when she was not even responding. An instant surge of hurt piled in his heart making it heavy. He is feeling burdened in all these.

He don't know how he'll survive without her. Adi gently took her hand which is attached with wires and placed his lips on her soft skin.

Those are absolutely cold. He bit her finger tips and giggled. He expected her to get up and smack his head but she didn't even respond. Nithya hate this habit of his. He still remember how she used to yell when he bites her finger tips.

" I'll make love to you right now in this hospital if you don't wake up." Adi whispered in her ear tracing her jaw slowly. He left sloppy kisses from her ear to her neck.

All he observed is the goosebumps on her skin but she didn't even move a bit.

" My baby Sweet is feeling cold?" He asked her as if he is talking to a baby.

He pulled the duvet till her neck and kissed her cold nose. Adi's lips wobbled when he didn't hear her giggle like she giggles all the time when he kisses her nose.

Adi walked till the couch and laid on it closing his eyes. Sleep took over his tired body as soon as he hit the soft leather.

The days kept passing but Nithya didn't even move her finger. Adi as usual came to the hospital. Anuradha and Rahul along with Nithya's parents took care of her in Adi's absense.

Adi opened the door with a tired look and was really shocked to see Nithya. She is laid on her side.

He immediately rushed to Anudeep's cabin and panted placing his hands on his table.

" Are you ok Adithya?" Anudeep asked frowning.

" Nithya..... She ......" Adi was not able to form any word but as soon as Anudeep heard Nithya's name from his mouth, he rushed to her chamber.

Just like Adi, he too stood still.

" What happened to her?" Adi asked trembling.

" She is up." Anudeep mumbled and called Smitha. Adi immediately hugged Anudeep and broke down. As promised by him she is up.

Anudeep checked her vitals and heartbeat to find everything normal.

" Nithya? Sweetheart?" Anudeep and Adi called her at the same time.

She groaned while the other two looked at her anticipated. She slept on her back and continued to sleep.

" Wakey..... Wakey..... Sweetheart!" Adi cooed as if he is trying to wake a baby. He kissed her nose and a small smile formed on her lips.

Adi sighed that atleast she is responding.

" Let her rest. She'll only wake when she want to." Anudeep said .

" How are her injuries?" Adi asked a bit hurt.

" Her fracture on the nose healed and her wrist is slowly healing. Her ligament which was broken got sealed but she need a proper movement to work properly. It will pain her though. Her ribs are yet to heal. Her uterus is in a good condition and you don't need to worry at all. It's just her legs need more time to heal." Anudeep said once they are in his cabin.

" How is she? Is she up?" Smitha asked barging into Anudeep's cabin. A small smile formed on Anudeep's lips seeing his love. All his tiredness flew away with her one glance.

" She is back to conscious but she is still not up." Anudeep said slowly.

She made an O face and sat beside Anudeep.

" No reasons this time Adithya. You, along with Nithya are going to be the witness of our marriage. We'll marry as soon as she is fit and fine." Anudeep grinned and Adi nodded with a small smile.

" Congratulations." Adi smiled at both of them.

" Don't make her feel left out and Nithya being a free bird demands some fresh air. Take her for the walks after 2 months. She'll be back to normal again. Don't worry. And keep her away from all this shit." Smitha said but snorted at last.

Adi nodded with a smile and left where Nithya is. As soon as he opened the door he saw Nithya who is looking around the room with her big doe eyes.

He walked to her with a longing smile and sat on the chair adjacent to her.

" Long time! No see Dr. Mehra?" Adi said raising his eyebrow. Nithya wanna speak but her throat is dry. She looked at the night stand adjacent to Adi. He frowned and looked at the stand to see the jar of water placed there.

He poured a cup of water for her and placed a straw in it. Nithya took the hurry and desperate sips from it chocking herself badly.

Adi blew some air on her face not getting what to do. Once she stopped coughing, he looked at her with sad eyes.

" Thought to leave me very quick. Isn't it Sweetheart?" Adi asked in an accusing tone.

Nithya sighed and nodded in no. Meanwhile Anudeep and Smitha came there to check on her.

" Hey there Dr. Mehra!" Smitha grinned. Nithya just smiled at them not able to open her mouth. She looked at Smitha for any traces of being a married woman but there was none.

" By fate, we are not married. Yet." Anudeep said sarcastically. Nithya's face fell and her eyes are pooled with tears.

" Come on woman! Stop crying. I've seen enough of your husband's tears. Not yours now." Anudeep snorted making Nithya chuckle. Adi smiled and wiped her tears kissing her cheek gently.

" We are still here." Smitha mumbled to which Anudeep laughed pulling her closer.

" Can we discharge her?" Adi asked hopefully.

" Hopefully after 2 days." Anudeep smiled.

" We need to run few tests on her." Smitha spoke looking at Nithya. Nithya nodded in understanding and tried to touch Adi. But her hand movement was restricted due to intense pain.

" Ahhhh haaaa haaa.... Now comes my favourite part. Nithya needs to exercise daily." Anudeep laughed which looked extremely fiendish.

" Nooooo......" Nithya almost cried in horror.

" Shhhh...... It's alright my Sweetheart. I'll make sure that you do your exercise at the same time have fun." Adi cooed petting her cheek.

Smitha and Anudeep gagged at Adi's over sweet love towards her. Nithya glared but either of them rolled their eyes.

" I too will see how you'll make a baby without romance in your life. Ahhhh....." Nithya said but due to the sudden movements, she cried in pain.

" There is someone called God. He'll see everything." Anudeep mocked her as soon as she cried in pain.

" Out both of you." Adi growled angrily with alerted the couple.

" See, he is my husband. He won't spare anyone who mocks his wife." Nithya smirked. Anudeep and Smitha went out laughing.

" Didn't you miss your boyfriend?" Adi asked holding her hand.

" No. He missed me. I used to hear him daily." Nithya choaked at last.

Adi pressed his lips against her and the tears kept pouring from both their eyes. The wetness piled on their skin portraying how much they missed eachother. The kiss went for minutes intensely leaving both of them panting.

" I want to sleep on our bed. Not here." Nithya cried.

" Shhhh...... We'll leave this place in 2 days." Adi spoke gently kissing her nose which earned him a giggle instantly.

Two days passed and Nithya looked really excited to go to her home. The Mehras and The Vohras really looked forward for Nithya and Adi to step in.

Adi completed all the formalities and lifted her in his arms carefully.

" Am I hurting you Sweety?" Adi asked her gently bending down towards her.

" Yes." Nithya said sadly even though she don't wanna hurt him with her words.

" Very good. I wanna listen these words from you. And never dare to lie to me." He spoke and pecked her lips. He made her sit on the wheel chair with the help of the nurse and wheeled her till the foyer.

" Welcome......" Everyone yelled with a huge smile on their lips.

Rahul fired a bullet in the air and grinned in shear happiness. Nithya looked scared that she jolted in the chair. The Mehras too looked shocked.

Adi and Anuradha glared at him as if conveying him that it's not his underworld that he is welcoming his daughter like this.

He chuckled nervously and mumbled a sorry. Anuradha gave Aarti to the couple and welcomed them in after doting their forehead with the vermilion.

Adi pushed the wheelchair till the living room and Anuradha showed them their newly made room.

" Mom?" Adi frowned.

" It will be hard for Nithya. That's why I've asked the staff to arrange a new room downstairs. You both can stay here and can shift back after a month and half. I've talked to Anudeep and Smitha." Anuradha shrugged.

" Slept well making us worry for you?" Rahul glared at her playfully to which everyone chuckled. A light hue of red covered her cheeks which made everyone burst into more fits.

They had a little chit chat. Adi held her hand all the time during their talk.

He looked at his watch to see it as 10:40 am.

" It's time. I need to leave for the PS at 12. So I better get ready. And Nithya will sleep after her meal." Adi annouced getting up from the sofa.

He got Nithya to their new room and settled her on the bed. A painful moan left her throat when she placed her right hand on his shoulder.

" Are you alright?" Adi asked looked at her body.

" My hand is paining. Did my ligament break?" She asked closing her eyes painfully. Adi stayed silent and helped her with her hand. He don't wanna bring all those agonising memories back.

" Adi?" She whispered.

" How many days was I down?" She asked trying to touch his cheek for only ended up crying painfully.

" For 32 days." He whispered back covering her with the duvet.

She looked at her left wrist which had a P.O.P cast.

" Did my wrist break?" Nithya choked and Adi swiftly looked into her eyes.

" Sweety, it had already happened and we can't change it. Please rest after your meal." Adi patted her cheek and kissed her crown.

He left to the washroom and had a quick shower. Nithya is looking at the wall coldly and the tears blurred her vision.

The rage that has been piling up in her system is making her impatient. She doesn't even know what are the injuries happened to her.

Soon Adi came out in a towel and looked at his wife who is throwing daggers at the poor wall.

Adi opened his mouth to ask her what happened but even before that she bet him asking where her reports are.

" Not necessary." Adi said coldly marching into the closet.

" Adi!" She yelled on the top of her lungs and the tears made it's way on her cheeks.

He left her to yell and changed his clothes into his uniform pinning those stars and batches.

He came out and there was a knock. Adi opened the door to see the maid with a trolley of food. He thanked her and arranged the food for her.

" Yummy..... Yummy food." Adi sang showing the dishes to her. Anuradha already informed the chef to cook meals according to Nithya's diet.

" I don't want food." She glared and blinked back her tears.

" What's with you Sweetheart? I'm tired. Literally tired of your behaviour. You always find a reason irritate me and make me angry. Isn't it?" Adi yelled losing his cool. He left the plate on the table and left to the PS. He was in no mood to entertain her antics.

Nithya's tears broke the barriers and her sobs which hidden till now came out.

She looked around for some help but there is none. Neither there were maids nor her in laws. She was in such situation where she can't even move.

When she tried to lift her right hand and get the plate everything fell down and the plate shattered into pieces just like her hunger. Her appetite died the second he left the plate asking her to eat alone.

Nithya felt so useless at that moment and the words Adi uttered added fuel to her thoughts.

He is tired of me. Do I always hurt him? But what about me? He never left a chance to hurt me, intentionally or unintentionally.

Nithya thought resting her head against headrest.

Two hours passed and Rahul, Anuradha came to their room to check on her.

They are really flabbergasted seeing Nithya in tears and sleeping.

Rahul called the maids as soon as he saw the broken plate and splattered food.

"Nithya, Sweetheart?" Anuradha patted worriedly. Nithya opened her buring eyes which are again pooled with tears when she saw Anuradha.

" What happened to my baby that she slept crying? Why didn't you have your food? Didn't Adi feed you?" As soon as Anuradha took Adi's name, Nithya broke into sobs. Rahul too sat on the bed and petted her head.

" What happened to me?" Nithya asked hiccing up.

" Nothing happened Sweetheart. Two months more and you'll be fit and fine." Rahul said.

" Can I see my reports?" Nithya asked them with red eyes. They were taken aback when she asked for the reports. Adithya strictly said them not to give her the reports.

" Reports? Anudeep still didn't give them. I'll ask Adi to collect them when he is coming back." Anuradha smoothly lied which Nithya bought.

" Why my baby is crying?" Anuradha asked cupping her cheeks.

" I asked him what happened to me and he stayed mum. I pestered him a little more. I.... I can't stay like this aunty. I... fee...l so useless sitting like this, not able to even move my hand. I said that I won't eat food if .....if he won't say what happened to me. He said he was tired of me. Tired of my behavior. Am I being bad aunty? I don't know where I went wrong. He said that I always irritate him and make him angry. He slammed the plate on the table and asked me to eat it my self. I.... I tried to take the plate, but .....but it fell down. I was hungry." Nithya cried looking at her hands which she was not even able to move. Each word she took came out as a shaky whisper. He was very much hurt by Adi's behaviour.

" Ahhh.... That idiot. He was just irritated Darling. He is not angry on you. He had no proper sleep since a month and he took that frustation on you. I'll take a good lecture of him." Rahul cooed and Nithya frantically nodded when Rahul assured that he will scold Adi. Rahul and Anuradha wanna chuckle at their Daughter in law's childish behaviour but they have to become child sometimes to tackle her.

" Is my baby hungry?" Anuradha asked and Nithya immediately nodded. Rahul and Anuradha was really angry on Adi. They might corner the whole issue but he must have atleast fed her something before she fell ill again with acidity.

" I'll be back in a minute." Saying this Anuradha went to the kitchen to get some food for Nithya.

They are together in feeding her and Adi's topic rose again.

" Aunty, please help me lay down." Nithya asked for the help and either of them contemplated. They don't wanna hurt her in the process of laying her down. Still, they helped her and she cried when they held her right shoulder.

" Aunty, Uncle!" Nithya looked at them as if she got a great idea.

" Yes Sweety?" Rahul asked.

" I will pretend to be sleeping by the time he comes. You people warn him saying that Adi! She is sleeping. Don't you dare wake her up. She is already upset with your deed. I'm seriously disappointed with you son! And also! She asked us to inform you that she don't wanna talk to you. Disturb her and I'll kick you out of the house. Yeah! Just like this." Nithya beamed with her dialogue making the couple looked at her in shock and astonishment. She tried to mimic Rahul the whole time she is saying that dialogue. They know that she is sensitive and childish, but to this extent?

" Yeah! We will. Isn't it Anu?" Rahul chuckled and Anuradha swiftly nodded.

" Uncle water!" Nithya asked and Anuradha helped her drink the water.

" Can I sleep now? My stomach is full." Nithya grinned and they really looked satisfied with her smiling face.

Anuradha and Rahul are about to open the door but Nithya called them.

" Uncle, Aunty?" She called and they stood in their tracks.

" Yes baby Sweet?" Rahul asked.

" Am I being burden on you all?" She asked and her stomach is hurting with the emotional pain.

" Quit thinking all this shit and sleep Sweetheart." Rahul warned coldly which made Nithya shrudder. They turned the lights off with a snap and closed the door.

Rahul sat on the sofa with a sigh in their room.

" This girl is apt for Adi. Only he can handle her." He spoke shaking his head.

" I sometimes get scared of her questions Anu!" Rahul whined making Anuradha chuckle.

" But he is rude to her today Rahul. He must have atleast fed her. And she is not wrong when she want to know in what condition she is in." Anuradha looked seriously disappointed.

" It's alright. Adi will deal her." Rahul said pulling her down on the sofa.

" How about a movie? Harry Potter?" Rahul asked.

" What's your obsession with Harry Potter Rahul? You made me watch those series like infinite times. I don't even have the count." Anuradha asked irritated.

" How about the Fifty Shades Trilogy like Nithya suggested?" Rahul smirked making Anuradha glare.

" You are aging and becoming more shameless day by day Rahul. You better behave like a Mafia leader or a Businessman, for God's sake, not like a teenager." Anuradha yelled holding her head.

By the time she stopped yelling, Rahul already switched on the TV and opened the Netflix. He started the Fifty Shades of Grey and dragged Anuradha too along with him.

" Our room is sound proof and I locked it too." Rahul whispered in her ears making her turn red.

On the other hand, Adi was not able to concentrate on any of his work. He was able to crack only one case out of 3 files.

Shantanu came and sat beside him and sighed.

" Fought with Nithya?" Shantanu asked. Adi who closed his eyes nodded still sitting unmoved.

" Only God knows what happens between you both." Shantanu snorted.

" Anvi wanna meet her. She says it's been long that she have seen Nithya. However tomorrow is Sunday, I'll get her and that little rascal Aadh to your house. She will have timepass and we can concentrate on our work as well." Shantanu said making Adi chuckle.

" Why do you hate that guy so much Shantanu?" Adi asked remembering that little faced Aadh. If not for his motivation, he would have never approached Nithya in his life. Aadh is like a LOVE GURU in Adi's life. He would do anything to save him from anyone's wrath. Little Anvi and Aadh always have a special place in Adi's heart.

He knows how much Aadh admires Shantanu's daughter. That guy went so far of collecting so much money just to gift her something valuable. Adi felt that they will definately change the vibe around Nithya and make it more lively.

" Bring them. I'll ask the chef to make Walnut brownies for Anvi." Adi said and Shantanu nodded.

Adi felt a little peace after talking to Shantanu. He was able to concentrate on his work after that. Shantanu, Adi along with Suresh went to the suspected place and it really drained all of their time and energy. They only found few clues there.

It was 10:00 pm and just then Anuradha and Rahul came out of their room. They watched the movies continuously getting few snacks then and now.

They saw Adi and asked him to join for the dinner.

" Did Sweetheart eat?" Adi asked casually.

" No. I thought you fed her." Anuradha said fake astonished.

" How could you be so careless Mom? She might be hungry and she won't even be able to move." Adi panicked and got up from his chair.

" Says the one who left her hungry Rahul!" Anuradha mocked her son and it striked him that he left her without feeding. He closed his eyes in dismay and sighed.

" Did she sleep?" He asked slowly.

Rahul copy pasted the whole dialogue Nithya asked him to recite and to be frank Adi was taken aback with his father's outburst. Adi went to his room while the couple chuckled.

Adi sighed seeing the sleeping form on the bed. Nithya thought to pretend but she actually slept in the name of pretence. Adi kissed her forehead and mumbled a sorry.

He had a quick shower and went to have his dinner. He didn't have his food the whole day. Adi closed the door and slept in a distance on the bed. His heart yearned to hold her in his arms bit he can't hurt her.

Soon sleep took over him when his Sweetheart's place was replaced with a pillow.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 4238.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.7K 44
Sarthak was totally drunk when he moved towards his room where his bride was. She was in her bridal attire and was waiting for him on the bed which w...
26.6K 2.5K 16
ᯓᑣ𐭩 π’π­πžπšπ¦π² πƒπ¨πœπ­π¨π« π‘π¨π¦πšπ¦πœπž "𝑴𝒓. π‘Ήπ’π’…π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’–π’†π’›, π’šπ’π’– π’π’π’π’Œ π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒂 π’”π’‚π’Šπ’π’•. π‘Ύπ’‰π’š 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’†π’•π’•π’Šπ’οΏ½...
661K 30K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
31.2K 2K 33
Title: The Imperfect Perfection In the bustling streets of Mumbai, where tradition and modernity collide, two lives intersect unexpectedly. 𝐀𝐝𝐒𝐭�...