Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

By SakuNaga

🛠Editing🛠 Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... More

Info
「Chapter 1: It's A New Day」
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 18: Little Boy
Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 38: What do you want to do?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?
Chapter 45: Who am I, really?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 59: Bish he's really back
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 65: What is this feeling?
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)

3.6K 155 25
By SakuNaga

Ari tossed the box with mysterious photos and walked off, Xhin was walking behind him and picked up the box he threw. He blew the dust on it and checked if it's broken then put it in his coat pocket. 

"Oi! Yah! Ari! Slow down you punk!" Xhin yelled from behind and threw something on his head.

Ari stopped and turned his head with a 'i'm going to kill you, bastard' look on his face. "What do you want?" he asked in his irritated voice.

"You forgot to pick this up. Don't go dropping your stuff randomly." Xhin handed him the box. But Ari shoved it back to his face.

"I don't need it. It's not mine, anyway." then he walked off again.

"Arrgh~~ Geez you stubborn bastard." Xhin scratches his head. "Oh! He's looking for you." Xhin added.

"What for? At this time?" Ari asked.

"Ah yeah. Apparently, he's got a mission for you or something. You up for it?" Xhin said.

"No choice. Ahhh~~ another boring mission again, probably." Ari groaned.

The two walked together to see him.

--

"Sorry for the intrusion. My lord." Xhin and Ari kneeled to him.

"I've been waiting. I have a mission for you two." Zehturg informed.

"What is it that our Lord want us to do?" Xhin asked politely.

"I heard.. I heard that the princess of EXO PLANET has returned for a visit." he said.

Xhin and Ari gasped. "..!" 

"I want the two of you to go to in the Exorian Castle and take a look. And if possible....kill her." Zehturg has a evil grin planted on his face as he said to kill the princess.

The two was shocked upon hearing their Lord's order. "My lord, when do you want us to carry this mission out?" Ari asked.

"Now." he snickered and laughed evilly.

"Then we'll take out leave." they bowed and exited the throne room.

Ari and Xhin exited and started walking. Then Ari noticed that Xhin was sweating and had a stiff expression on his face. His hands were clenched tight and breathing heavily.

"Xhin, what's wrong? You're having cold sweats. Are you okay?" Ari asked.

"I-I'm fine. Don't worry. It's just...you know..."

"The princess?" Ari continued.

"Y-yeah. Lord's order is to kill her, right? I know I've carried out missions including killing in it, but..look! It's a royalty! If we kill a royalty wouldn't we become the most dangerous and targeted people?" Xhin asked.

"Now that you mention it, it does. Well, it doesn't matter. We're bad people working under a demon. Isn't that normal?" Ari answered.

"Who cares. Let's go." Ari spread his wings and flapped it then flew out, followed by Xhin right behind.

- - -

After the conversation with Uro, HanNi, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai and Lay walked to their rooms silently but also worried at the same time. 

"Han-Han's twin brother, huh? Can't believe it." Baekhyun thought.

"So HanNi ah has a twin brother....I wonder how he look like." Kai thought.

"HanNi yah is probably just shocked... I hope she'll be okay." Lay thought.

"Damn, it must be really shocking and too much to take." Suho thought. 

"What's the point? I can read your minds, stupid." HanNi said. "Ah that's right." they said in unison.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine soon. I'll make sure to find that brother of mine. Of course I won't do it alone. what's the point of having 12 guardians by my side?" she smiled.

"Of course we'll help you! We are your oppa after all!" they proudly said. And then suddenly---

*sounds of explosion* bugshh! (XD lol) 

The ground shook and several statues, painting and chandelier fell. The five of them teleported from place to place trying to avoid the falling parts of the castle.

"Wait! Grandma and Fang are still there! We have to go back!" HanNi told them and started teleporting back to where Fang's room is. When she reached the door, another explosion occur and the impact threw her off to the wall.

"..u-uh..what was that...ah! Grandma! Fang!" She got up quickly to search but found something that made her heart beat so fast.

"Tell me where the princess is, you damn knight." a guy with brown hair was grabbing one of the knights by the collar and forcing him to talk. 

"I-I won't tell y-you...*cough* even i-if you k-kill me...*gasp*...the princess life's is i-important than anything e-else..*cough*"

"You're one stubborn bastard. It's fine. You can go die!" he was about to kill him by using some weird power when I acted out panic and have a big piece of rock flying to him.

"U-urgh.." he groaned.

"Ooooyy~! Ari! don't slack around!" another voice of a guy yelled. 

"W-wait..Ari..? Ari?" HanNi asked. She peeked to see who's attacking and shocked her even more when she saw Ari.

She slowly stood up and planned to attack them but someone beat her to it. A big splash of water hit the two attackers, Ari and Unknown, are clearly down. They coughed and gasped, then she saw Suho riding a round surface of floating water then there comes another attack from behind Unknown and another on Ari's and just a continues unpredictable attacks from the teleporting Kai. With all of Kai's attacks, it left the two slightly wounded when a blinding beam of light hit between Ari and unknown. Without thinking, HanNi already knew it was Baekhyun, since he used the same attack before as well.

"HanNi ah! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Lay came running to her healing every little cuts.

"Oppa, go save the people in the castle. Please, find my grandma, Danif and Fang! Please!" she begged.

"Alright. Just...contact me using telepathy, okay? Don't be reckless like last time! Don't get caught, HanNi ah." Lay patted her head and ran off to save the people in the castle.

"Argh! This four must be from the princess' guadian squad." Unknown said.

"Who cares! Xhin, find the princess!" Ari told him. 

The guy named Xhin launched an attack directly to Baekhyun. HanNi's sharp instinct was triggered and she ran in front of Baekhyun to block the attack, but she was just in time to block it but couldn't put up a barrier and got hit instead.

"HanNi ah!!" Baekhyun yelled.

HanNi went flying and eventually hit a wall then through another wall. (ouch)

Ari turned his head to where the girl landed and examined her by just looking from where he is. 

"Han....?" 

"Kai! Go get HanNi!" Suho told him. Kai immediately teleported to where she is and checked if she's okay.

"HanNi yah, yah, are you okay? Oi! Wake up! If you keep sleeping we're going to die." Kai shook her.

"U-urgh..my gahd..that was something..goodness! That hurt!" she suddenly got up. "That damn guy named Xhin! You'll pay for it!" HanNi yelled and brushed the little rocks and dust on her.

"You're okay, then. You don't need healing, you can heal yourself anyway." Kai sighed.

HanNi breathed in and out and prepared herself for using her powers. She hardly use her powers to fight so it will take alot of concentration until her body get used to the overflowing powers running through her body.

"3...2...1...argh..too much..overflowing..oh my god..i can't control it...sht..okay.." she mumbled.

And then suddenly, she dashed towards Xhin in such insane speed and punched him in the face.

"W-wha..." Xhin's eyes widened.

"S-such insane speed! What the hell!" Suho was amazed.

And then HanNi jumped in the air and prepared to kick Ari in the face secretly using some magic on her kick and jump. Just when she's about to hit him in the face, Ari dodged in the last second and his masked broke instead. It shattered in pieces.

"Argh!" Ari fell on his knees and then millions of flashbacks started.

"Ari?!" Xhin came to Ari's aid. He looked at him and gasped.

"T-the princess..." he stuttered.

HanNi slowly walked towards them and calmly, lowered down on their level and looked at Ari's face. Her heart skipped and her eyes widened in shock.

"A-Ari...?" she called.

Ari slowly lifted his head to look at her, but inside, he was feeling nervous and guilty. When he looked up, he saw the same girl who saved him when he fell from the sky.

"Han..?" he asked.

"Ari...w-w-why...w-why do y-you..have..." HanNi stuttered.

"Han...I'm..s-sorry.." Ari apologised.

"Han-Han!" Baekhyun and the others came running and pulled HanNi to stand behind them.

"What do you want from the princess, you bastards?" Kai asked sternly.

"P-Princess?" Ari questioned.

"Han...you're the princess?" he asked again. "Ari, do you know her?" Xhin asked. 

"Princess!" someone called from the cloud of dust. Then Fang appeared. Fang stopped on his tracks and stared at Ari. 

"HanGyuk?...Prince Hangyuk?.." 

TO BE CONTINUE.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyths!! Annyeong! I'm back again! Last week I didn't update or left a notice for you 'coz I was studying~ ^v^v Yup! I was 'studying' kekkeke. I had three tests last week so yeah and both of them are my top class that's why! I want to stay in that classes so I wanted to pass my test! It would be embarassing if a person like me who's in one of the top classes at school goes down to the average class XDD Well you might not understand, but that's how our school works XD

So yeah! This my update this week! I hope you enjoy! ^-^v

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
10.4K 337 32
Park Eunhye is a strong-willed and determined woman who is the breadwinner of her family. They cannot be called poor or rich, just the average-her mo...
38.1K 943 26
Park Byeol has never done anything to make someone hate her. She is smart, beautiful, nice, and modest. She is also the youngest in her family. Despi...
476K 16.2K 80
Olivia is content with her life. She has a job that pays her bills, even though she absolutely hates it. She gives free dance classes twice a week...