Pokémon Special Chronicles (B...

By Electrivire56

Pokémon Special Chronicles, focuses on the Pokemon journey of Blight through the Kanto region and watches him... More

UPDATE! WHAT? CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE? WHAT I'M ALIVE? NO Y/N? WHAT? TITLE LONG
Adventure 01 - The Journey Starts Today...
Adventure 02 - Can't escape a Beedrill, can you?
Adventure 03 - That wasn't such a bad first catch
Adventure 04 - You're not the best gym leader, are you?
Adventure 05 - Mount Moon, huh.
Adventure 06 - The sensational sisters, are actually, good
Adventure 07 - Not so well co-ordinated, are we?
V o l u m e O n e F i n a l e
( Volume Two ) Adventure 01 - Reunion (S.S Anne) Part I
Adventure 02 - Grudge (S.S.Anne) Part II
Adventure 03 - Invaded (S.S.Anne) Part III
Adventure 04 - We're only lost
Adventure 05 - Crimson City, might have the strongest champion, yet
Adventure 06 - Sewaddle, I'm sorry, okay
Adventure 07 - Everyone hides, their true, self
V o l u m e T w o F i n a l e
(Volume 3) Adventure 01 - Why were we even fighting?
Adventure 02 - They need to get along
Adventure 03 - An oddly Gray Chapter
Adventure 04 - The fuchsia gym doesn't belong to you
Adventure 05 - Rhyhorn racing is a sport
Adventure 06 - Those three brothers are annoying
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part I )
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part II )
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part III )
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part IIII )
(VOLUME 4) Adventure 01 - The Champions Challenge Begins
Adventure 02 - Blights first opponent - was it a win?
Adventure 03 - The final qualifying match. Y/n Vs Bella!
Adventure 04 - The Preliminary rounds commence! Bulbasaur it's your time!

Adventure 07 - There isn't really much to do

253 5 0
By Electrivire56

Chapter didn't publish

July

The trio strolled peacefully through the idyllic forest valley, basking in the warm glow of the sun. They decided that walking was a better option than simply sitting around.

"Well, that would give me a couple of months to prepare," Blight replied.

Kellie interjected, "That's highly unlikely. At the rate you're collecting those medals, you won't have enough time to prepare. You only have about three medals, and your points aren't even close to the amount needed. Your chances of participating are kinda low."

Forrest chimed in, agreeing with Kellie. "She's right. You've got a long way to go. But hey, at least we're here."

Blight grinned and replied sarcastically, "You guys are the best travel companions. Your support means a lot to me."

Kellie chuckled, scratching the back of her head. "Thank you. Just doing what we can to keep you going." Her playful sarcasm made Blight groan.

"We're making progress, though. We're almost at the city with the ferry, so we can head to Cinnabar Island soon."

Blight sighed. "I hope there's a Champion on Cinnabar. This stupid locator thing hasn't beeped for months, and I'm starting to lose hope."

"Some champions you missed," Kellie reminded him.

Blight rolled his eyes. "Are you still going on about that Jamie guy? The one you claimed had a mother who-"

Before Blight could finish his sentence, a wild Aerodactyl swooped down and snatched him by the collar, carrying him high into the sky.

Dartrix reacted quickly, lunging forward with a leaf blade. Unfortunately, the Aerodactyl skillfully dodged the attack. The fossil Pokémon then gazed down at Dartrix and unleashed an ancient power, causing Dartrix to slow down, evading the attack.

In one swift motion, the bird Pokémon lunged forward, executing a flawless Take Down. However, the fossil Pokémon quickly regained its composure and countered with a powerful Thunder Fang.

The attack landed with precision, momentarily incapacitating Dartrix. Just as it prepared to take advantage of the situation, a sudden surge of energy hit it. An ancient power washed over Dartrix, causing it to plummet towards the approaching members of the trio.

Amidst the chaos, two of Blight's Poké Balls tumbled out, landing in Kellie's open hand. The spheres burst open, freeing Dratini and Poliwhirl from their temporary captivity.

The two Pokémon were startled to witness their trainer being whisked away by a mysteriously powerful Pokémon. Poliwhirl desperately retaliated with a Water Pulse, but the attack missed its mark by a wide margin.

Meanwhile, Dratini's eyes widened with terror. The rare dragon Pokémon emitted a radiant glow, its small form gradually expanding within Kellie's grasp.

With an immense surge of energy, Dratini unleashed a powerful blast directly towards the Aerodactyl, compelling the ancient Pokémon to release Blight and hastily retreat.

____________________________________

Pokémon Special Chronicles
Volume Three : Chapter Seven

Fearow looked at Kellie then turned to the Kakuna. It did this for a couple of minutes before ultimately deciding on poking the Kakuna numerous of times with its beak like a crazy bird.

"Oh my Arceus, do you not listen!"

Fearow looked to the left with its head slightly titled to the right, the bird pokémon then titled its head to the left. Fearow stared at nothing for a few moments before sprinting passed everyone.

"Fearow is afraid of flying... So why the hell did Blight think it would be any help with finding berries." Kellie thought out loud before palming herself. "That kid is such an idiot-"

A buzzing sound reverberated through the forest, causing Kellie to recognize it immediately. Rather than staying back to investigate, she sprang into action and signaled for the Pokémon to follow her.

The Pokémon obediently trailed behind Kellie as they fled from the source of the buzzing noise. Moments later, a swarm of Beedrill descended upon the area. However, instead of pursuing them, the Beedrill unleashed a barrage of poison stings at the Kakuna.

Reacting swiftly, Poliwhirl conjured up a powerful water pulse, managing to partially restrain the incoming stingers. With a clear path ahead, Poliwhirl stepped forward and lectured Fearow for recklessly endangering everyone, with Nidorino standing beside him in support. Fearow peered at the two Pokémon, puzzled by their scolding, before unleashing an anguished scream in response.

"Um... guys, I think we-" Kellie attempted to interject once more, but her voice was drowned out by the ongoing argument. Swadloon, noticing the chaos, let out a long sigh and maneuvered its way between the bickering Pokémon. With a nonchalant expression on its face, the grass bug Pokémon began to calmly mediate.

Poliwhirl and Nidorino huffed, their tempers gradually subsiding as Swadloon worked its magic. Fearow, still bewildered by the situation, observed the sudden tranquility and decided to follow suit, refraining from adding to the commotion.

"Thank you, Swadloon," Kellie expressed her gratitude, a hint of relief in her voice. "You truly are a peacemaker."

Post Chapter

August

Blight, Kellie, and Forrest were sound asleep, enjoying a peaceful night's rest, when they were suddenly jolted awake by a loud knock on the door.

Startled, Forrest quickly rolled off the bed and swung open the unlocked door, revealing Nurse Joy. She had a distressed expression on her face, immediately causing concern.

"I am so sorry for not waking any of you up!" Nurse Joy apologized, her voice filled with panic.

"What's wrong?" Forrest asked, his voice laced with worry.

"I completely forgot to set my alarm, and now the ferry that you three are supposed to catch is about to leave," Nurse Joy explained, her voice filled with regret.

The trio's eyes widened in shock. "Wait, what?!"

"Yes, I am so sorry," Nurse Joy continued, her voice apologetic. "But if you hurry, there's a chance you might be able to catch up to it."

Without wasting any time, Blight, Kellie, and Forrest swiftly left the Pokémon Centre, still wearing their pajamas. Their urgency palpable, they sprinted through the city streets.

Expecting a bustling crowd, they were relieved to find only a small number of people on the streets. Fortune seemed to smile upon them in this unfortunate moment.

Determined, the trio quickened their pace, gripping their bags tightly to prevent them from falling and slowing them down.

The sparsely populated city granted them the luxury of open views and undiscovered shortcuts. They wasted no time, taking advantage of every available shortcut they could find.

Despite their seemingly fast pace, the group encountered numerous setbacks and dead ends due to taking shortcuts. Running barefoot in their night clothing proved to be an uncomfortable and impractical choice for all of them.

Kellie, who had less stamina than the others, slowed down the group when Forrest had to stop and carry her on his back.

Despite the obstacles they faced and the frequent breaks they had to take, the trio managed to reach the shipping Harbour, where they were supposed to catch the ferry. However, to their disappointment, it was nowhere to be seen.

Just as they were about to release a collective sigh of disappointment, they spotted the ferry sailing towards the harbor. Blight, visibly confused, checked the time on his Rotomphone and was surprised to realize that they had arrived earlier than expected.

Next Up...

Pokémon Special Chronicles : Special Chapter.

I've been working on this for awhile now and I think it's ready, it will most likely be a 4 Part special.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704 29 8
Follow Alexia's journey to enter the Sinnoh League, as her childhood friend Dawn joins her to become Top Coordinator! They are soon joined by Ash and...
118K 3K 23
A major problem occurs, and Y/N gets the chance to fully live in the world just like the video games! But when he is caught up with the task instead...
17.6K 388 11
He had been betrayed by the ones he called friends. Now, as the fourth year neared to an end, the Pokemon League will enter a final battle, a trial b...
88.6K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...