The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.1
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.2
𝖨𝗍 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌?
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖴 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄

xxxi

13.2K 556 337
By Tapioca_Rin

❝☞✉☜❞

Y/N thought her life was going to end in that single moment but the Smiling titan stopped just right in front of the girl. Y/N was in utter confusion.

The Smiling Titan did not reach for the girl but it smiled more as it looked like the Titan was happy and content after seeing Y/N.

Y/N on the other hand was confused as someone unaware picked her up away. It was Levi who was on his horse riding and had evaporating titan's blood on his face after fighting.

Levi placed the girl in front of him to not escape from his grasp again. Y/N looked back at Eren and Mikasa as the Smiling Titan was coming close to them.

"Eren! Mikasa!" Y/N cried out. Just in time Hannes has arrived and tried to kill the Smiling Titan. The girl tried to jump off Levi's horse once again but she had failed since Levi had held onto her harder.

"I'm not letting you get yourself killed again. Mikasa and Eren will be fine once we reach up to someone who has another gear." Levi said. Y/N took one last look at Eren and Mikasa as she courageously nodded in agreement with Levi's statement.

Though deep inside her she wanted to run up to Mikasa and Eren to help.

"Over there." Y/N pointed out a dead body that didn't have its upper body since it was eaten but it had gear with it. It was just meters away from them.

Reiner kept on tossing more titans in different directions making it a bit difficult for the two to come up to the dead body. At some point, Levi had to jump off the horse and zip through the titans to kill it meanwhile Y/N was heading to the dead body riding Levi's horse.

Y/N had arrived at the dead body as she jumped down quickly. She got down and started to strip the dead body's three-dimensional manoeuvre gear and wore it. She noticed that there was more gas in the gear.

"Levi! I'll go to Mikasa and Eren!" Y/N yelled at the Lance Corporal who was still fighting more titans. Before Levi could answer Y/N had already left leaving Levi's horse alone.

"Tch, she never hesitates to give her life to that idiot," Levi mumbled to himself and kept fighting.

Y/N on the other hand was zooming through titans while killing them gracefully.

But once she had got there she had frozen once again having a horrified face at what she saw. It was the Smiling Titan. It ate Hannes. Y/N fists tightened as she went up to Eren and Mikasa.

Y/N watched as her brother fell on his knees after seeing the death of a good friend. Y/N felt a pang of sadness in her. Hannes was an overall good guy who took care of them.

Y/N stared at the Smiling titan coldly as it ate Hannes. Eren was laughing as sad tears went down his cheeks. Everything was overall chaotic around them.

Y/N had noticed that Armin was protecting Jean who was injured under a tree while he waved his blade trying to scare the titan away. The girl didn't want to stare more at the Smiling Titan as she had decided to help Armin and Jean.

The girl fleed to the Armin as she killed the titan who tried to reach out to Armin and Jean. Armin smiled gracefully for Y/N.

"Y/N! Thanks!" Armin greeted as Y/N nodded in reply to his thanks. Armin had noticed that Y/N had a gruesome and bloodlust look on her face. He knew that something happened.

Y/N's eyes widened as she saw the Smiling Titan was now in front of Mikasa and Eren reaching to them. She immediately fleed to them using as much as she could before it laid their hands on Eren.

The girl stopped halfway as she saw Eren had punched the Smiling titan's hand. She felt a strong spark of electricity going down her spine and up to her body.

A titan was coming from behind Eren. While Eren gave a punch in mid-air as the titan mimicked Eren's action but it landed right on the Smiling Titan.

Every titan from every direction all came to the Smiling Titan as it devoured and gnawed it alive.

"Wh-what?" Y/N uttered in confusion and shock until Eren who carried Mikasa on his back took her hand and ran.

"Why... Are they... Eating it?" Mikasa asked sharing the same confusion with the Yeager siblings.

Unaware, Y/N's eyes were flowing tears down through her cheeks as she stared at the scene while running. She didn't know why she was crying. The emotions she only felt was utter confusion and determination to get Mikasa and Eren safe. But... Why are her tears flowing down?

The three heard a certain thing running toward them on their left as they looked it was the Armoured Titan with Berthold on Reiner's shoulder.

"Damn you, Reiner" Y/N cursed as she signalled Eren to run faster though he didn't listen as he stopped.

"Get away from me! You bastards! I'll kill you!" Eren yelled as somehow Y/N felt another electric spark in her.

The same titans who are the Smiling titan were now heading towards Reiner.

'Is... Is Eren controlling those titans?' Y/N asked herself.

"What? The Titans?" Eren asked in confusion.

"Eren! Y/N!" Armin spoke as he came in with Eren's horse and Y/N's horse.

"Armin!" Eren said as Y/N immediately took Horse's reigns from Armin and rode Horse.

"Hurry!" Armin spoke.

"Full retreat!" Commander Erwin yelled as everyone was on their horses and ran back.

_________________________

'Everything is getting crazy and crazier every day.' I thought as I was riding right next to the Lance Corporal.

"Ymir went back for Reiner and Berthold," I informed as he nodded in response.

Though my face fell glum remembering how Hannes died.

______________________

"So... What do you think caused that spark in you?" Levi asked as he wore the black blazer.

"I don't know. When I saw the Smiling titan who killed my mother I cried but I didn't felt such sadness or pity for it." I replied as I tied the shoelaces of my boots and stood up.

"Well... We're going to tell Erwin a lot of things." Levi said as we both exit the room heading to Erwin's room to visit him.

"Good thing my ass didn't turn out as Erwin's right arm, right?" I joked. The Lance Corporal looked so done at the admiration of my butt as I laughed.

Though I could see on his face that he is glad that I was with him since a lot has happened.

_______________________

"Damn Erwin. Your hair is weird without a proper brush you know? It looks like you're an old man in the streets" I joked trying to make the Commander feel enlightened due to one of his arms being missing.

"You always know how to make jokes at the wrong time, Y/N" Erwin chuckled as I gave him a thumbs up.

'It's my speciality' I thought.
I and Levi sat on the left side of Erwin's bed as Commander Pixis was on Erwin's left.

'For some reason, I don't know why Levi is dragging me everywhere he goes but I don't complain. I bet he enjoys being by my side.' I hid a smile as I watched Erwin's missing right arm.

A knock was made as we all look at it.

"It's Hange," I answered. "Come in"

"Pardon the interruption, Erwin." Hange stopped and gave a salute as they saw Commander Pixis. "I'm glad we came while you're here, Commander Pixis."

'Connie?' I thought as I saw Connie who stood beside Hange.

"Good timing. This is..." Hange said as she looked at Connie. Connie did the salute.

"A scout from the 104th. Connie Springer." Connie said monotonously who had a bit of a horrid face.

"Connie comes from Ragako Village," Hange added.

"The village the recent titan invasion originated from?" Commander Pixis asked.

'So... It means Connie's parents were eaten?' I asked myself feeling a bit bad for Connie who looked like he was scared.

"Yes... Actually, I confirmed with him the findings of our investigations into the village. This only brings further credibility to that hypothesis. He's come to report"

_________________________

After the explaining, I was theorizing a lot in my mind.

"So... The titans were responsible for the incident... We're the citizens of Ragako" Commander Pixis spoke out.

"In other words, the true identity of the titans... Are humans?" Commander Erwin told. I saw Levi's eyes widened.

"I mean... It makes sense though." I mumbled still not sure if Erwin's theory is right.

"We don't... Have proof yet." Hange replied.

"So... You're telling me... I've spent all of this time and energy running around killing people, right?" Levi spoke up. I looked at him and held his arm.

"They don't have proof yet, Levi," I replied to him as he took my hand on his. He held it as he watches my hand.

'Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Levi's head' I thought.

________________________

"Poor Connie. I know what it feels like to have two of your parents missing or killed" I spoke out. I and Levi we're looking out the window.

Commander Pixis had already left due to his busy schedule.

Outside, Connie held his parents' picture almost tearing up. He went away to get alone time.

"What the fuck?" I gasped as I saw Erwin smiling disturbingly. Levi as well looked at Erwin as his eyes widened. "The fuck are you smiling?"

Erwin stopped smiling as he looked down.

"It's nothing... It's just... With this, we've taken one more step towards the truth." Erwin answered. I sighed and gave a smile at Erwin's statement.

"Just one step, huh?" Levi said as he looked down at my hand that clasped his.

'He still hasn't let go of my hand' I thought forming a blush on my cheeks just by looking at our hands that held together.

"We'll run out of people before we learn the truth. It's not worth the cost." Levi added as he gazes at me while I look at him with confusion.

"But it is a step towards truth," Erwin said as he looked at us with a determined look. "One day, we'll break it down. This wall that hides the truth will fall"

"Plus I'll get some of my memories back... If my father to Eren that those missing memories need to be found then it might be so important that we gain a bunch of information." I reassured and gave the Lance Corporal a warm smile. "Then we could finally explore the outside world or more."

'I don't know what you did to me Levi that made me smile and feel this beautiful comfort but I enjoy it.' I thought.

Since this chapter is shorter than my height and mental stability. Should I do an OVA of Levi and Y/N moments? :DDD

VOTE OR LEVI WILL PUT A BLADE INSIDE YOUR MOUTH :D

.Season 2 has ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 3.8K 27
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
142K 4.1K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...
7.5K 300 15
DISCONTINUED!!!!!!! "𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬" "𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔....�...
304K 8.7K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...