The Cop's Abduct

By introvert_2001

loveseries#2 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 " Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra... More

Clash of Cars
The 3 Star Thieves
The Start Of New Tale
The Casanova
Falling For Her
The Holi
The New York Trip
Dr. Mehra & Mr. Vohra
The Marriage Threat
Confession & Rejection
The Missing Report
Alone In The Island
Ritorumasutā
Suggestion Please.....
His Sweetheart
The Engagement
The Stained Shirt
Tied Together
Blazing Ires
The Cozy Night
The Murder Mishap
Formula Of Pain
Enigma Of Pain
Back To Square
The Desired Punishment
The Blood Shred
The Sleeping Beauty
Ethical And Unethical Porn
Please.... Just One Kiss
His Self Destruction
The Sexual Desires
France
Do I Love You?
The Actional Proposal
The Drunken Confessions
UPSE or NEET?
The Consoled Nights
It's NITHYA.
Transfer
The Naughty Mammals
Tresspassed and Arrested
The Glimpses Of The Past
The Ku-Chi-Koo
Dancing Desires
Series of skids
Drunken Discussions
Daddy Vibes
Back Home
My Adorable One
The Crying Exercise
spam
Queen Of Dark Nights
Epilogue
New Book Alert!

Calm & Indulged

1K 46 2
By introvert_2001

Author's POV:

The utensils are clattering on the dining table making mild sounds. Everyone are looking at Nithya for some response but she is minding her own business eating calmly.

Adi looked at his Mom asking her to do something. Rahul and Anuradha looked at Nithya and Anuradha slowly initiated.

" Nithya, sweetheart?" She slowly called and Nithya looked up from her plate.

" Ummm.... Till when you'll stop talking to Adi darling? I know he is at the mistake but punish him in a different way. Not speaking will only create more differences between you both. Listen to him once." Anuradha said patting the back of her hand.

Nithya left her fork and it made a sound in the silent dining room. Adi got alerted seeing her actions. She turned her chair towards him and folded her hands glaring at him.

Adi hesitantly looked at her and gulped seeing her angry eyes. As soon as he made the eye contact, he broke it.

" Did you ever listen to me?" Nithya asked and he nodded in no.

" Do you deserve of me talking to you?" Nithya asked and he nodded in no.

" But still Nithya!" Anuradha tried to say but Nithya stopped her nodding in no.

" He very well know why I'm not talking to him aunty. It's not about the other day's incident." Nithya said and Rahul and Anuradha looked at their son.

Nithya's mobile rang breaking the tension among them. Adi looked at her broken mobile and felt more guiltier.

Nithya gave him a mocking smirk and answered her call.

" Hello! Yes.....
Yeah!!!!
But Bone alignments? I'm a cardiologist and a Bronchologist not an orthopedist.
I understand but......
Duty doctors are in the emergency room. You can go there.
FUCKING DON'T CALL ME AGAIN! " Nithya yelled at the last.

" Need to go to the hospital?" Rahul asked hesitantly.

" No uncle." She answered and resumed her breakfast.

" Will you see my face or eat?" She yelled and Adi immediately picked his toast up munching it hurriedly.

" So, how about we watch Harry Potter series?" Rahul asked and she smiled.

" How about I read them for you?" Nithya asked raising her eyebrow making Rahul groan.

" Please let's watch it. " Rahul whined.

" Umm..... Why are you wasting your time with me uncle? Why don't you watch 50 Shades Trilogy with aunty?" Nithya asked biting her lips to control her laugh. Anuradha and Adi both choked their food and coughed until tears formed in their eyes.

Rahul passed water to Anuradha while Adi is still coughing. Nithya roughly pushed her glass of water towards him and he hurriedly drank them.

Nithya slowly moved out of the place as she felt that if she stays there further more, she's gonna embarrass herself more.

Adi went to their room to see Nithya working on her laptop. He removed his t-shirt and wore a shirt.

" Can't you change in the closet?" Nithya asked him irritatedly.

" Does it bother you sweetie?" Adi asked excitedly near her ear. She looked scared of their proximity. He reached her in the speed of a wear wolf.

" Why does it bother me monster? I feel like you are trying to seduce me!" Nithya said pushing him away.

Adi stopped buttoning and tried to tie his tie around his neck which is irritating him to the core.

" You could help me insted of enjoying my plight you know!" Adi said angrily.

That riled Nithya up. She stood up immediately and pulled him by his tie.

" This. Is. What. I. Hate. About. You. Adithya Vohra.... Your. Anger.... You. Better. Keep. A. Check. To. That. Thing." Nithya warned him making him stand on his toes.

Adi looked perpetual seeing her guts to warn him.

" Next time you sound angry infront me, belive me, I'll end every reason for you to be angry. Mind it." She said looking directly into his eyes. Those are blazing in ire.

She left his tie and moved back fixing his tie perfectly and buttoning his shirt up.

" Mind your work for now Monster Vohra!" Nithya glared and went back to the bed leaving him awestruck.

He still stood there in daze which made Nithya smirk. She is enjoying his situation. Her heart felt content seeing how much she effects him only if she know he does the same to her.

He walked out and went to his station. He looked zoned out for the whole day which irritated both Suresh and Shantanu.

By the time he went back, Nithya is alone eating her dinner.

" Where are Mom and Dad?" He asked sitting beside her and loosening his tie. Nithya is only eating as if she didn't hear him. It's just that she is testing his patience. To her surprise, he waited for her until she ate.

" They went on a date. Any problem?" Nithya asked wiping her mouth with the hand towel. Adi immediately nodded in no not wanting to contradict her.

" Ummm.... Why don't you join me?" He asked scratching his neck.

" Not interested." Nithya said and got up from her seat.

" Please. Sweetheart till when? Till when will you punish me? I'm really sorry. I really am." He whispered falling on his knees infront of her.

She turned back and looked at him. Her heartbeats rose seeing him on his knees and that too for her. But she don't wanna get hurt by him again. So she wanted to maintain enough distance from him.

" Nithya..... I'm sorry. Please punish me." His voice broke. Nithya sighed at his tears and lifted him up holding his collar.

" Take me where you wanna take first and then I'll decide your punishment." Nithya said although she is not willing to punish him.

Adi's lips formed a huge grin and he swiftly hugged her knocking the breaths out of her.

She slapped his back repeatedly and then he realised that he is suffocating her.

" I'm sorry. It's just that I'm happy." Adi said smiling widely.

" Which idiot smiles where they are going to get punished?" Nithya asked irritatedly.

" Me." He smiled looking into her eyes. She immediately averted her eyes unable to take so much intensity.

He grabbed her hand and dragged her to his car.

" Hey, I'm in the night dress." Nithya yelled.

" I don't mind." He grinned and secured her with the seat belt.

" Have you gone mad Adi?" She yelled throwing her hands in the air.

" Yes. For you." He answered pecking her lips softly. Nithya's breaths were caught in middle with what he had done.

" My name sounds the best when you call Adi instead of Adithya. Please don't take that right from me. Call me Adi like you always used to do." He whispered and his minty breath hit her nose.

He roared the engine to life and he sped the car taking her on the busy roads.

" Where are we going?" Nithya asked making her face look uninterested.

" Somewhere to redeem the damage I have caused." He shrugged turning the radio on.

" Drive slowly." She yelled as their car was about to hit the divider.

" Sorry. I'll be careful." He looked apologistic.

He stopped near a showroom and took her in.

" Good evening sir! How may I help you?" The store manager asked.

" Please show the latest phones." Adi said and the whole store looked at Nithya seeing her attire.

Nithya kicked Adi's leg glaring at him.

" See, how everyone are looking at me!" She huffed angrily.

" Do they mean anything to you?" Adi asked and she nodded in no.

" Then, that shouldn't bother you." He said and held her hand and took her near the counter. He showed the latest mobiles and the prices really shook her. Even though she earns well, those prices are out of her league.

" I didn't like any." She said on his face. Adi snorted internally knowing why she is saying like that.

" Put these two phones here." He said to the manager and he nodded. He placed those two pieces infront of Nithya and removed the remaining.

" Have you gone mad Adi? Those are costing me lakhs and I really don't wanna spend that much on my mobile." Nithya whisper yelled at him.

" This or this?" Adi asked in a final tone.

" God! You have really gone mad. One is costing 3 lakhs while other is costing 1.5 lakhs." She hissed.

" It's final then. You're taking this." Adi said picking up the 3 lakh mobile.

" No. No. I'll take this." She said picking up the lastest model of iPhone.

She went near the counter to pay the bill but Adi bet to it giving his platinum black card.

" That's my phone and I shall pay." She hissed at him grabbing the card.

" I broke it and I will pay." He said and took the card giving it to the person.

The whole staff is looking at them with a smile. They are entertaining them since the last half an hour.

Once they took the mobile, Adi drove on the isolated road. He groaned and stopped the car near the trees.

" Are you gonna push me off here and leave?" Nithya asked scared.

He quickly opened the car door and rushed outside. Nithya saw him rushing into the bushes near the cliff.

" Adi! No. Please..... Don't die. I'll forgive you." Nithya yelled almost crying.

" Who the heck is dying woman! I'm peeing." He moaned peeing. The built up frustation since an hour came out letting him moan loudly.

Nithya was embarassed knowing that he went there to pee but not to die.

" Are you peeing or jerking you jerk? Come fast." She yelled sitting on the cat bonnet.

" If you are that much not able to control, then I'll come fast and you can pee next." Adi yelled back enjoying both irritating her and his current work.

" Shut up rascal!" Nithya screamed turning red.

Once Adi came out he sighed happily. Nithya is still looking down in embarrassment.

" Peeing outside is so dirty. It transmitts diseases. Don't you......" Nithya tried to say but he caged her between the car and himself placing his hands on the either side of her.

" Shut up or I'll kiss you now Sweetheart. I'm quite hungry." Adi whispered against her lips making her shiver.

" And by the way, I'll definately take your help if I need to jerk. I won't do it alone." Adi said winking at her. Nithya's mouth opened wide listening to his comment.

" Yuck..... Shut up monster." She screamed wiggling her legs.

" No.... No.... Don't touch me with those dirty hands. Wash them first." Nithya yelled and pushed him.

She opened the car door and brought a water bottle pouring over his hands. And added sanitizer later. Adi rolled his eyes seeing her OCD nature.

Either of them got into the car and secured themselves with the seatbelts.

" Why do you keep me away Nithya?" He asked suddenly turning to her leaving her astonished.

Nithya's breaths turned harsh and she had no answer for that. She knew she is hurting both him and herself.

" Don't you know that you are hurting me Sweetie?" Adi said vulnerably.

Nithya bit her lip and looked at her hands which are entangled.

" Answer me Nithya." Adi gently urged her.

" Will you be this comfortable if there is someone else in my place? Will you be able to share a bed with him? Will you let him undress you and kiss you when you need his physical help?" He asked and as he spoke frustation started building up.

Nithya looked up at him in tears giving him her answer. Her years say it all. The answer is no. Adithya bent towards her and took her mouth in his making her hold his neck. She is so into the moment that she kissed him back putting all her so called hate aside.

Adi detached her seatbelt and pulled her into his lap. The burning desires which they have been supressing since long have awoken. He left her mouth and peppered the sweet wet kisses on her neck making her arch.

Adi stopped when he reached her cleavage. He looked up to see her eyes closed showing how much of a daze she is in.

Adi pulled her and cocooned her in his embrace. Nithya felt content that she wanna sleep in his arms.

" Why do you restrict your self from loving me when you know that you are falling for me Sweetheart?" Adi asked gently caressing her cheek.

" Cause I don't wanna experience the same pain which Awan caused to Advi and Karthik to Diya. Why am I even saying? You have already caused many things. " She said and it broke Adi's heart when she looked away saying that he caused many things. Ofcourse he did but he is trying to mend everything possible.

" I understand about Awan and Advi but Karthik and Diya?" Adi frowned.

" You may be blind Adithya but I'm not. Everytime Karthik walks near her, she looks scared of him. She looks lost. Everytime she mentions of Karthik, she refers him as King but not by his name. He have totally turned into a cruel king Adi. I even heard few cries from their chamber during my stay there. Awan have physically hurted Advi, you mentally hurted me but he is psychologically torturing her. " Nithya almost went mad at last. She is saying as if she is feeling all those.

" She is breaking day by day." She said and Adi looked at her in shock. He never noticed all these things even being very close to both of them. He felt the need to discuss this matter with Advi and Awan.

" I'll take care of that. However we are invited for the Diwali celebrations in Arka. But remember my Sweet, I love you and will do till my last breath." He said and kissed her shoulder. She gasped at the sudden contact of his wet lips. Nithya looked at him and tried to move back. Her hands on his abs shivered, feeling his hard rocks under her hands.

He secured her with the seat belt and kissed her cheek favourably.

He drove to the near by restaurant and parked the car.

" What would you have?" Adi asked and she nodded in no.

" Order please!" The bearer asked.

" Mushroom soup for starters and Biryani for the main course please. And apple juice for the lady please." Adi said and the bearer nodded. As soon as the food arrived, Nithya eyed the food from the corner of her eyes sipping her juice.

Adi smirked internally for pulling the right stings. Her love for biriyani can make her do anything and he wanna tempt her to eat more. She is skinny according to him.

Adi took the first bite and moaned lightly making Nithya clench the glass. She eyed his plate and looked at him. Adi could see the visible drool on her lips.

He forwarded the spoon and she ate it swiftly. Adi chuckled loudly making Nithya embarrass to the core.

" You wantedly did it. Didn't you Adi?" She asked angrily and held his ears mumbling a sorry.

They finished the dinner and reached their home. It's 11'O clock when they came. By that time Anuradha and Rahul already returned.

Adi looked tired and an evil thought came in Nithya's mind. Once Adi took his bath, Nithya dragged him to the drawer. She opened it and took out the stethoscope.

" What?" Adi whispered.

" This thing which you broke! I'm 90% sure that it can't be repaired. But I don't know what you'll do, I want it to work. Try all the possible ways. I should hear your heartbeat when I place it on your heart Adithya." She said and collected her clothes to go to washroom.

" But, why should I do that? I can get you a new one." Adi said exasperatedly.

" But that's your punishment Vohra boy. And you begged me to punish you." Nithya made an innocent face.

" You are a sadist. You know that?" Adi yelled and Nithya turned back.

" Did you just yell at me Vohra?" Nithya asked raising his eye brow.

I'll end every reason for you to be angry. Adi remembered that and nodded in no.

" So will you repair it Adi?" Nithya whispered walking towards him.

" I will." Adi answered.

" Good boy." Nithya patted his cheeks and went to the washroom.

Nithya took all the time in the world to soothe her body. Adi wore his short and looked at the stethoscope not understanding what to do and which part is broken.

Nithya came out in a robe to see Adi looked confused.

" I don't know what have gone wrong." Adi said showing the stethoscope.

" Oh!" She grinned and opened her bag. She took out the headphones and gave it to him while he looked at her confused.

" Incase you need it's help. Don't disturb me in the middle of the night asking me what to do. You can watch videos from youtube." She said.

" So, to make your work more easy, let me tell you what you have broke and damaged." Nithya spoke folding her hands. Adi looked embarrassed and hurt seeing the stethoscope in his hand.

He broke it even after knowing that it's precious to his wife.

" It's diaphragm was broken, the tubing was ruptured and the ear tube had few dents and a hole." She said and asked him to google the parts of the stethoscope.

She arranged a laptop table on the bed and placed the stethoscope on it. Adi sat and googled each part of it. He looked scared once he got to know what he had done.

Nithya laid her head in his lap and hugged his waist closing her eyes. Adi inhaled a sharp breath when she hugged him.

He looked down to see Nithya's eyes closed.

" I slept here so that you can't escape your work. I need it all working by morning." She said and slowly slipped into the sleep.

Adi plugged his earphones and surfed through various videos how to fix it. First he tried to fix the diaphragm. He took the thin layer of aluminium foil and covered it sealing the opening. He tried various glues to fix the ruptured tubing. He finally settled with the hi-bond though which he successfully attached it. His happiness has no bounds seeing the sealings he made. He looked at the dents on ear tube and sighed as he couldn't do anything to that. He used the air dry clay on it's metal to seal the small hole. He let it dry and saw Nithya who is sleeping peacefully in his lap. She slept like a tired kid who came from her school.

His back pained for sitting in the same position from the past 3 hours. Nithya looked disturbed in her sleep when Adithya moved. Her forehead is covered with the sweat inspite of the AC.

She kept mumbling something making Adi frown. Even though he knew she is having a nightmare, he woke her up in the pretence of showing her the stethoscope.

When she opened her eyes, her eyes are filled with the saline. Her breaths looked rugged.

" Are you alright Sweetheart?" Adi asked slowly. That only earned him a slap which took him by shock.

" Why did you kidnap me? " She cried hitting his shoulder. He understood that it's her nightmare effect that she is yelling at him.

He tried to handle this carefully.

" I'm sorry Sweety. I just need you in my life at any cost. You know, Awan always teases me saying that I'm a gay for rejecting the girls. But am I? No. I just need a perfect girl with many imperfections. And trust me, that day, when you came to Awan's home crying, you looked damn cute that I just fell in love with your cute pink nose. That moment I know, you are the one for me." He said slowly pouring all his emotions into that little confession. Adi took her into his embrace carefully and wiped her tears. She observed his eyes and how much shear happiness those are emitting.

" Why do you love me?" Nithya whispered.

" I have no reason. It just asked and I agreed." Adi whispered pointing his heart, joining his head with hers and smiling.

" Then why am I not able to trust you?" Nithya asked and he pulled her more into him.

" I've done many things which made you lose your trust in me. And I never regret that Sweetheart cause for whom I've done all those is with me, now and I know you'll be with me in the future too. I know atleast that much." Adi smiled caressing her cheek with the pad of his thumb.

" What if I don't reciprocate your feelings?" Nithya asked raising her eyebrow.

" I'll wait for you until you are comfortable with me." Adi said taking the stethoscope and plugging the buds in her ears. He placed the stethoscope on his chest and an instant smile formed on her lips.

" Are you able to hear it?" He asked her whose head is rested on his one knee.

" Faintly." She answered looking at him. An achieving grin formed on his lips seeing her enchanting smile.

" What if I accept you?" She asked slowly moving the cold metal of diaphragm on his chest. Adi sucked his breath when her slender fingers touched his warm skin. His heartbeat rose making Nithya widen her eyes in surprise.

" I would make love to you first and then everything. Cause I want you to feel the intensity of my love which I've been closing off since months." Adi said with a dreamy smile while Nithya turned into a tomato.

She is playing with the stethoscope on his chest when he held her hand.

" Do you wanna feel my love Sweetheart?" Adi whispered bending himself towards her face. Nithya froze with his question.

" Ummmm...... I...." Nithya stuttered and looked away but Adi just smiled and kissed her lips.

" I just need to work some more. I have that confidence." He winked at her.

" Will you do a thing for me Adi? I'll never ask you anything again in my life." Nithya slowly asked.

" Anything for you." He whispered kissing her palm.

" How.... How many cig..arettes do you smoke a day?" She stuttered not looking into his eyes.

" 3 or 4." He said making Nithya inhale a heavy breath.

" Can you quit smoking for me?" She asked slowly but Adi stayed mum.

" Adi?" She called him touching his cheek.

" It's hard Nithya. I'm addicted to it." He spoke.

" May be you can start with smoking a cigarette less." Nithya said hopefully making Adi chuckle and nod in no. Nithya's face fell with his denial.

" I swear I'll never ask anything. See, how your lips are due to smoking!" She whispered touching his lips. His lips are a bit chapped and are getting dark.

" It takes your life Adithya. There are high chances of getting Cancer, Heart strokes, TB, lung diseases and diabetes. And I don't wanna be a widow soon." She almost cried at last.

" Shhh..... I'll try. I'll definately try." Adi said dashing his head with hers lightly making her chuckle.

" You are imperfectly perfect for me Sweetheart. And I'm waiting for your yes." He said gently dropping her on the bed. He pulled out the stethoscope from her ears and kept it aside.

" Sleep. " He said blowing some air on her face.

" Adi?" She called him hushedly.

" Hmmm?" He hummed softly as his eyes are dropping.

" You can take my help in your weak moments. You know, when you feel like you can't control yourself from touching the cigarette." Nithya mildly said.

Adi laughed and hugged her closing his eyes. She felt the vibrations from his body when he laughed. He inserted his head in her crook taking her rose scent in. It's so soothing for him after a long day.

" Adi?" She called him again.

" Hmmmm......" He whined for not letting him sleep.

" Friends?" She asked and he kissed her crook not answering her question.

It's a tired day for her too. Her eyes are drooping after a long chat she had with him.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 4050.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 84.5K 56
This story needs to be edited. Highly edited. Read it on your own risk, there are numerous grammatical errors. Love y'all! "What the hell that is no...
93.9K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
354K 21.8K 39
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
724K 37K 46
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...