The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.1
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.2
๐–จ๐— ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—Œ?
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–ด ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„

xxviii

15K 559 517
By Tapioca_Rin

❝☞✉☜❞

It was already morning as we almost approached the castle. We saw titan surrounding a tower that had our friends. But one titan was fighting the other titans.

Our friends climbed on the certain titan and went down safely on the ground as the tower completely fell.

Suddenly, I felt like someone was watching me with intensity. I felt my spine shiver. It was a different kind of shiver that I have never experienced in my life though it didn't much impact me with negativity.

"He's here" I heard a feminine voice as I turned around but no one was there except for the trio. I looked back in front and took out my blades.

"Who's here?" I muttered to myself hoping the voice would answer back. The voice was as it belonged to a child.

"Him.." The voice answered as I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, thanks for the helpful answer," I spoke with sarcasm though the voice didn't reply. For all I could do is to focus on this mission to save my friends and care about what the voice said later.

My eyes widened at the titans who was devouring a certain short titan that attacked them. It made me thought back to the time when Eren was getting eaten by other titans.

I saw that a titan was aiming to eat Krista so I zipped through and sliced the titan. I turned around and smiled.

"Krista!" I heard Connie exclaimed as he, Berthold and Reiner went up to her.

"Hello, everyone. I hope you all had an okay night. Please stay back and let us handle this." I said as the Survey had come in and sliced other titans in the area. "Well, duty calls to kill"

"Tell the first wave to scatter!" I heard Hange commanded as I sliced out some titans who were surrounding a smaller titan that they have tried devouring on.

"You're not supposed to take offence!" I heard Hange yell. Eren had disobeyed Hange's command and charged.

"Die!" Eren yelled as he sliced a Titan successfully with a smile. "I did it! My first kill!"

I busted out of laughter as Eren fell to the ground after getting distracted because of his first titan kill.

"Dumb brat, Hange had told you not to charge," I told him as I kept on slicing more titans. "Besides, you would be good at hand to hand combat than blades, idiot!"

I went up to him as a scout had scolded him. Eren winced while I helped him get up.

"I'll leave. Duty calls, Eren." I said as I went back to slice more titans around us. It felt good killing titans. One by one, I see their bodies fall after I slide them.

Titan bodies evaporating and a lot of rubble around us is something like deja vu. Though I could still feel a pair of eyes glued onto me but it didn't stop me from slashing titans continuously.

___________________________

After clearing all the titans in the area, we had gathered a meter away from Krista and Hange who were holding Ymir who had no arm, leg and a hole on her guts after transforming into a titan. I had mixed feelings about this as one of my theories were becoming true.

'Are there more humans who could transform into titans? Are there people in our group of friends who are titan shifters without us knowing? Those two questions are my theories but today they answer yes.

"Ymir is...." Armin uttered but he didn't complete his sentence.

Ymir is a titan shifter. Back in the training days, I would spend some of my time with Ymir and Krista. I would label it '3rd wheeling with Ymir and Krista'. Though Ymir wasn't an open person.

"Ymir...." Krista muttered worriedly. Ymir had the same veins popping out of her forehead up to her cheeks just like Eren when he got out of his titan. They had opened their eyes as Krista looked relieved and smiled.

She looks like a goddess while I look like a piece of trash.

"My name is... Historia..." Krista- I mean Historia said as she looked at them lovingly while Ymir closed her eyes with a smile looking pleased with Historia's real identity.

Damn, I envy what they have so bad.

___________________________

It was starting to pour while the sky was filled with clouds. I was up the walls looking at Ymir being pulled up on a stretcher as she was still unconscious. Historia looked at Ymir worriedly.

"How's Ymir? What sort of shape is she in?" Eren asked beside me.

"Her right arm and leg were bitten off, and her insides are bitten like scrambled eggs," a scout informed.

"If she wasn't a titan shifter, her life will end. She'll be fine since she's regenerating." I added.

______________________

Y/N heard a grunt and saw Reiner was having a hard time lifting himself from the wall. Y/N went up to him and held out an arm.

"I'm not weak. I can pull you up." I said as Reiner looked at the girl with such shining eyes admiring her.

It was the same thing that Reiner had felt for Historia when she had helped him. Reiner had thought that Y/N was tsundere.

'She looks like she doesn't care but she cares all along.' Reiner understood while a small blush went up to his cheeks. He accepted the girl's help as he finally stood up.

"Th-thanks Y/N" Reiner thanked a bit shyly as the short girl nodded and looked back at Ymir and Historia.

Flashback...

"Hey, kid?" I heard a voice behind me making me stop from going to a certain shop to buy bread.

The 12-year-old Y/N looked behind with an irritated face.

"What is it, old man?" Y/N asked as she reached up to her pocket and took out a small blade.

"Oi oi, don't worry I won't mug or kidnap you. Just wanted to ask something." A middle-aged looking man that had a hat asked. The girl looked confused.

"Hurry up and ask I have a brother to take care of." The girl spatted still holding onto her blade.

The man looked instantly looked at
Y/N's crystal blue eyes and facial features.

"Fuck off." The girl spat out as she turned back and walked in a rush.

"Who's your parents?" The middle-aged man asked as Y/N stopped.

"It's nonya," Y/N spoke as the man looked confused at the name. "None ya business"

And with that Y/N had rushed off away from the middle-aged man's vision. The man looked dumbfounded by the kid's answer. All he could do is laugh it off and go by his day.

Flashback over.

"Damn it hurts." Reiner winced as he held his injured arm while he sat down as Y/N got out of trance remembering a certain memory though she doesn't know why it got triggered to remember.

"You all right, Reiner?" Eren asked.

"Not by a long shot" Reiner muttered as he placed his palm on his face. "A titan nearly gnawed on my arm. That was. Pathetic... I thought I was done for."

"But you're alive. That's the only thing that matters." Y/N said as Reiner once again looked at Y/N who was standing like a goddess in his vision.

"Even someone as strong as you get this way sometimes," Eren said as he helped Armin got up.

"What are you talking about? This is the second time for me! Tell him, Armin!" Reiner spoke out.

'Of course, a man's pride will always be a top priority' Y/N thought as age watched the scene unfold in front of her.

"Huh?" Armin asked.

"Remember that time I got almost got crushed in that titan's hand?" Reiner asked as Armin remembered.

"Oh? Back then..." Armin replied.

"That makes twice I've nearly died" Reiner exclaimed. "At this rate, I'll be dead before I know it."

'It doesn't matter how many times you've almost died. It matters as long as you've prevented death as hard as you can.' Y/N realized by herself.

"I picked this path on my own, but being a soldier is tough. It's like a soldier's spirit breaks down before their body." Reiner muttered. "Though until we plug this hole, there's no time to waste whining about it."

"Yeh, you two have been driven far enough away from your hometown... I'm thinking... This is where gotta we draw the line." Eren said as he and Armin let us face their backs. Berthold looked wide-eyed.

All Y/N could do is shook my head and stood beside Armin.

"He's right Reiner!" Berthold exclaimed excitedly making Y/N, Eren and Armin, look back at the two. "Our hometown! Let's return! Isn't it about time to go back? Compared to all the trouble we've been through, what's left to do is nothing!"

"That's right!" Reiner's eyes widened with joy. "We're so close, it's just another few steps until the end!"

'Now this is getting suspicious' Y/N thought as her eyes furrowed. She looked at Armin and Eren as both had to share the same confusion as her.

"Oi, what are you guys talking about?" Y/N asked.

___________________________

Everyone has gathered around as Mr Hannes was struggling to go up the wall.

"There's no hole anywhere," Hannahs answered as Y/N's eyes widened.

'What? Then how could there be titans inside the wall even though there aren't any holes?' Y/N asked herself.

"Huh?" Eren Questioned.

"We spent all night looking for it but at least between Trost and Krolva District, there's nothing wrong with the walls," Hannes explained as he git helped up by Eren.

"What'd you say?" Hange exclaimed.

"We bumped into soldiers from Krolva and retraced our steps. We haven't seen any titans the whole way here." Hannes said as my brows furrow even more.

"But... We know for sure there's titans on this side of the walls." Armin explained.

"Are you sure about this Mr Hannes? Are you drunk that you forgot what titans look like?" I asked.

"I didn't drink!" Hannes exclaimed. "Wait, why are you all here anyway?"

The wind blew more angrily as the Squad Leader look back.

"If there's no hole in the wall, so be it. For now, we'll be falling back to Trost District!" Hange said ordered as everyone split up.

Y/N decided to follow Hange later and started with the trio and Hannes.

"Whatever you do, don't let your guard down. We're going back ahead of you" Hannes said as he zipped away.

"It's utterly confusing. Nothing's wrong with the wall but there are titans inside." Y/N asked. Armin went away with Mikasa as he kept theorizing why this had happened.

Y/N nudged Eren as we both started to walk away.

"Eren! Y/N!" Reiner called out as the siblings stopped in their tracks and looked behind. "Have a minute? We need to talk"

"About what?" Eren asked as the older sister looked questioning.

"Five years ago, we demolished the wall and began our attack on humanity. I'm the armoured titan and he's the colossal titan." Reiner explained boldly as he pointed at Berthold. Y/N laughed.

"Are you joking? Though it wasn't a good joke." Y/N replied.

"What are you talking about?" Eren asked not believing what Reiner had said. As for Y/N, she didn't mind anything as she kept calm but also a confusing gaze.

"Why are you telling them, Reiner?" Berthold asked worriedly while he grabbed Reiner's arm.

"Wait, let me explain. Our primary goal was to ensure all of humanity is wiped out, but there's no need for that." Reiner said as he took back his arm from Berthold.

"Huh?" Y/N uttered.

"Eren, Y/N, If two of you agree to come with us, we won't have to destroy any more of the walls" Reiner requested. "Understand?"

"What?" Y/N asked.

"No, wait! I don't understand at all!" Eren exclaimed.

"I'm saying... Why don't the two of you just come with us." Reiner had said. "I know this is sudden but we need to go now."

"Well, where are you gonna take us?" Y/N asked.

"I can't say that yet... But, well it's something like our hometown..." Reiner answered, "So? what would it be, Eren, Y/N?"

"Uh..."

"Will there be pastry at your hometown?" Y/N asked.

"Uh, yeh. It's not a bad idea isn't it," Reiner replied. "You can easily avert this crisis."

"I wonder about that" Eren muttered as he looked at the side. Y/N nodded and whistled.

"Hey, we're leaving!" Armin yelled as he waved his hands with Sasha while Mikasa had the deadliest look.

Eren was thinking over things while he looked up and as for Y/N, she was looking at the view. The two siblings were thinking.

Flashback.

At Ermich District... 12 hours ago.

"I was finally able to get the background information on Annie Leonhart," Hange spoke out as they placed the paper that Sasha had gave earlier after finding out about Krista from Pastor Nick.

"Annie's" Eren asked while he's with Armin and Mikasa. As for Y/N, she was standing a meter away from the Lance Corporal.

"Yes. It's taken so long to get it because managing reports is such a mess right now. According to this.." Hange began to read the report on their hands. "There were 2 others who belonging to the 104th cadet corps who came from the same area as her. And those two are. Reiner Braun and Berthold Hoover."

Everyone was surprised but Y/N wasn't. She knew that Reiner and Berthold lived close to Annie not by hearing the report but she had eavesdropped on a conversation when it sunrise.

"Thanks to the chaos five years ago, pretty much all of their family records are neither spotty nor missing. However." They continued and placed a report on the table. "During the long-range scouting information, their unit was given false information. They were among those purposely told that Eren was in the right-wing."

"The female titan attacked on the right-wing," Y/N added as Sasha gasped.

"Huh? What does that mean?" Sasha asked?

"They have possibly passed the information to Annie."

"Why would they tell Annie?" Sasha asked once more.

"Hold on a minute, Y/N. You can't just-"

"I know that Eren," Eren was cut off by Hange. "By itself, it's not enough to prove anything. So just in case, I'd like to hear from you how these three interacted during training. Know anything?"

"I knew Reiner and Berthold were from the same place but... They didn't seem close to Annie." Armin replied.

"I agree. I don't recall ever seeing the pair talking to Annie that much. Well, Annie didn't talk much in the first place." Eren agreed.

"When we are, Annie would seat alone and munch on food but herself. Though Y/N would sit beside her at times." Sasha said. "Oh, I've got something. I heard a rumour she likes sweets even though she looks grouchy."

"Hehe, I was the one who spread that rumour" Y/N remembered the time Annie had given her a sweet. The Lance Corporal had noticed Y/N wanted to speak and nudged the girl beside him.

"Tell them," Levi ordered.

"I'm just waiting for them to finish," Y/N replied and sighed as she raised her hand. Everyone's eyes were on her.

"Before anyone had woken up, I saw Annie and the pair talking about going home or something, I didn't understand at all. I didn't think that it was suspicious back then so I just let them do business." Y/N stated.

"But... As their comrade, I'd find it hard to believe. Set aside Berthold, who doesn't say much. Reiner is like everyone's big brother, and he's not devious enough to deceive all of us." Eren said who was still in denial while Y/N sighed.

'It's true but in this cruel world, you don't know who's a backstabber. It could be an enemy, a sibling or maybe someone so close to you' Y/N thought.

"I agree. Reiner gave everything he had fighting the Female Titan with me. He would have gotten crushed in her hand if he hadn't-" Armin stopped himself as he remembered something making his eyes go wide. "Reiner managed to escape but... Annie suddenly changed her course... And ran in the direction of Eren."

'So... Does that mean Reiner gave the info to Annie when he had been inside Annie's hand?'

"I... I did mention that Eren might be at the rear of the centre tank. But Annie was too far to hear." Armin admitted.

"Seriously?" Eren asked once again in denial.

"Did Reiner seem overly interested in Eren's location?" Y/N asked. The silence was there as Armin's widened in realisation.

"It can't be. I only started talking about Eren's position... Because Reiner was the one who asked about it first. Furthermore, when that happened the Female Titan was staring at her palm. He might've written a message with his blades on her hand. Reiner could've" Armin explained with a look of disbelief.

"What the hell" Eren replied. "Why are you saying things like this? You should-"

"Because it's the truth, Eren!" I exclaimed making him stop from going on a denial phase.

"Everyone, listen up! Supposing that we find Reiner and Berthold, act in such a way as not to reveal any suspicions. Of course, do not make any mention of Annie Leonhardt either. Regardless if they're Annie's accomplices or not, we need to lead them deep underground and confine them. Does everyone understand?" Hange asked as everyone in the room had said yes.

Flashback over...

"I bet you're tired, Reiner. A lot has happened in just a day." Y/N reassured Reiner as she had placed her hand on his shoulder

"Right, Berthold?" Eren asked. "You've been through so much, it's making you crazy."

"It's true." Y/N agreed while nodding.

"Y-yeah," Berthold replied who was pretty nervous. "Reiner's just really tired."

Y/N took off her hand from Reiner's shoulder as the Yeager siblings took a step back casually.

"Besides, if you were the Armoured Titan that wants to destroy humanity... Why would you ask us in the first place?" Eren asked. "What did you think would happen? That we'd nod and say 'let's go'?"

Y/N nudged the boy and gave him a cautious glance. The silence once again reappeared as Reiner's face looked like he fucked up bad.

"Oh right. That's right. What the hell was I thinking? Have I really gone crazy?" Reiner muttered.

"It happens to me at times. Come on, let's go" Y/N had said as the Yeager Siblings decided to catch up with the others.

The wind grew more furiously as a flag snapped to its pole making it clatter down the wall. The Yeager siblings halted.

'Some shit is about to go down' Y/N immediately held her blade in her gear as Eren did the same thing.

"I see. That's it." Reiner uttered making the siblings and Berthold look at Reiner. "I've been here too long for my own good. It's been three long years surrounded by nothing but idiots. We were just kids. We didn't know anything. If only I never knew that there were people like this... It.. Wouldnt have become. Such a half-ass piece of shit!"

Y/N's guard went up as she still placed her hand on the handle of her blade waiting for the two people to strike.

"It's too late now. I don't know anymore.." Reiner confessed as he took off the cloth that supported his injured arm. "But the only choice for me now... Is to face the consequences of my actions... And as a warrior"

"Fulfill my duty to the end!" Reiner began to show his wounded arm. It was smoking as it regenerates itself with no signs of wounds. The Yeager sibling's eyes widened at the sight.

"Reiner!" Berthold exclaimed beside him. "Are we doing it?! now?! Right here?!"

"Yeah! We settle this right here right now" Reiner exclaimed as he began to come close to the siblings. Y/N snapped out from her trance as she took out her blades and sliced Berthold's upper neck and Reiner's arms.

Mikasa came up to Berthold and pointed her blades at his neck to kill him

"Eren! Y/N! Run!" Mikasa yelled however she got knocked away by Reiner and saved Berthold.

"Berthold!" Reiner exclaimed as he stood in front of him. Sparks began to go around Berthold and Reiner indicating that he'll transform.

"Move" The same voice of a female child echoed in Y/N's mind. she snapped back to reality and began to grab Eren's arm. Though Eren didn't move.

"Eren! Y/N! Get out of there!" Armin yelled as it was too late. Thunder came down from the sky as the wind was so hot and strong that it flew the Yeager siblings of the wall.

Y/N hooked her lines in time on the wall even though the wind was strong but the girl had forgotten to grab onto Eren. Eren got held by the Armoured Titan.

"Eren!" Y/N yelled as she took out her blades and stayed on the wall. The armoured titan went down as a hand came to chase Y/N. Y/N got held by the Colossal titan as the girl passed out due to the strong heat smoke.

✨SORRY, I'M AN ANTI-ROMANTIC✨

VOE OR ILL SLAP UR BUTT

I feel like I'm shit at writing lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 21.9K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
52K 3.8K 27
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
301K 8.6K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
32.8K 1K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...