Snake and Venom

By ThekayX8

Rocco Merano the ruthless leader of Sicilian Mafia The Royal Serpents! Alessandra Russo's biggest most powerf... More

πŸŽ‰WelcomeπŸŽ‰
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors Note
Authors note
Book 2: Chapter 1

Chapter 16

452 7 0
By ThekayX8

Four weeks have passed now, and I have heard nothing from Rocco. After our fight, it's been as if he's ignoring me. For the past few weeks, I've been sleeping in his room this entire time, and not once has he come in here to go to sleep. It's unlikely that he's sleeping in a guest room.

The water from the shower hits hard against my face. Running my hands through my wet hair droplets of soap go down the drain as it washes out. The soap on my body washes off along with the shampoo in my hair. Today I didn't have to use men shampoo because Sofia let me borrow hers.

Rocco hasn't taken me out of the mansion since I've gotten here. Honestly, I don't want that man to know I'm alive by going out without some kind of disguise. Even then I'd be paranoid by how sneaky Marco can be.

Stepping out of the shower I wrap the towel around my body as the water drips down from my hair. Looking into the mirror I see just how badly I needed to wash my hair. Sofia also let me borrow her flat irons, along with makeup. Rocco has been gone for so long I've gotten used to not wearing clothes around the room. Just wearing laced panties I've borrowed. Drying off my body I pick up the black lace panties I borrow from Sofia.

That woman has done so much for me over these past weeks. It's too bad she's not around as much as I would like. Seems that she doesn't like to hang around the mansion too much. Something must have happened for her to hate it so much.

Once my body is all dried off I take my lace panties and slip into them. Something about them makes me feel confident and sexy. They bring out my many curves and any guy would be speechless being able to have me in their bed.

Never having been in a guy's bed I don't tend to get naked for anyone, but myself. Hopefully, once I'm free of Rocco I'll give myself away to someone I love. Plugging up the blow dryer and the flat iron I start to blow out the water droplets.

Moving my body side to side I start to sing PillowTalk by Zayn

"Well go slow in high tempo! Light and dust. Hold me hard in my mellow." Smiling at myself in the mirror I try to remember all the lyrics.

"I'm seeing the pain seeing the pleasure, nobody but you body me body us bodies together! I love to hold you close. I love to wake up next to you!" When I heard the door suddenly close I don't turn to look.

The only person who comes in here is Sofia. Nobody else would dare to come in here. This is Rocco's room after all. Finishing my song I don't stop swaying my body.

My eyes widen and I squeal! Rocco is leaning against the doorframe in the mirror. A smirk plays on his face. He's wearing a black and red suit much like the one he was wearing at the meeting. Only this time he looks five times as handsome. Is it possible for someone to look so good when you haven't seem them for so long. So caught up in Rocco's appearence I hadn't noticed that he's been staring at my body.

His grey eyes wandering from my ass to my exposed chest. Quickly covering up my body I glare. "Get out!" Yelling I look around for anything to cover me up. Quickly I pick up my damp towel and rap it around my body.

"You want me to get out of my own room?" His brow raises and he doesn't take his eyes off my still exposed legs.

"Yes! Why would you suddenly come here now?" Angrily I try to storm past him, but he's quick to grab my arm. He pushes me back and my body stumbles back into the sink as he inches closer to me. Gripping onto the edges I get ready to kick his balls. He's always touching me as if he controls my body. What he doesn't know is that I have no plans of being his next fuck toy.

He may be hot, but I'm not at all tempted to let him into my pants. Once he's standing in front of me I look up into his eyes. Rocco's face is so expressionless I can't tell what he's thinking. Not even if he's turned on by me right now. With how he looks right now I can't even tell if he's attracted to me.

His hand goes around my neck. The feel of his hand against the most sensitive place on my skin turns me on and makes me nervous. He's not squeezing hard at all. Just gently stroking his thumb up and down the length of my throat.

His other hand slides into my hair. When he tugs hard a soft moan escapes my mouth. "What do you think you're doing?" My voice comes out as a whisper, but I still manage to glare at him.

"You didn't think I would let you walk around here in lingerie without touching what's mine did you?" He groans against my neck as he buries his face.

"I don't belong to anyone!" Rolling my eyes I try to get free from his grip, but he's too strong for me. Even though his face is emotionless, I guess he is turned on by me. That fact makes me a little happy. What I don't know is why it makes me so happy. This man is my enemy and I hate his guts. Yet when his eyes are on me, lusting for me, it brings something out inside me.

Something inside me wanting his attention all for myself. Wanting him to touch me all day and never stop until I'm satisfied. His hand traces the outline of my panties. Then suddenly he bends my body back while lifting up my leg. Getting in between my legs he keeps it bent around his waist.

"Doesn't seem like you're objecting much." He stops and looks into my eyes. "Do you want me to stop? Because I will if you want."

When I look up into his eyes I get lost. Shaking my head I place my hands on his side and bite my lip. What is going on with me?

"Use words." He whispers.

"No. Don't stop." My head stays down as I say it. It's as if he's hypnotized me! My mouth is saying something completely different from my brain. My entire body is saying something completely different from my brain.

His lips suddenly connect with my neck. My eyes flutter closed as the warmth consumes me. His lips are soft and cause a spark to travel down to my core. As my eyes stay closed I feel his lips trail the length of my neck.

"Rocco!" My voice is so soft I almost hate it.

Then once his lips reach my chest my body starts to fire up. Something foreign and honestly I'm sort of scared. Once my body tenses up he stops. The loss of his touch causes my body to feel cold and empty.

My eyes stay closed awaiting for his lips to touch my skin again. When they don't I open my eyes. Rocco is looking at me intently. He seems to always make eye contact. No matter what he's always looking straight into my soul. This time his eyes are dark with lust.

His thumb comes up to my mouth as he brushes his thumb against my bottom lip. He groans when my tongue darts out to lick his thumb. He takes his thumb and pushes it into my mouth. "Suck." He commands.

My eyes flutter closed again as I focus all my attention on moving my tongue around his thumb and sucking hard. "Good girl." He brings his lips down to my ear and nibbles.

Then he takes his thumb out of my mouth. Biting my bottom lip I tilt my head back to look up at him waiting on his next move.

His hand takes my neck into his grip from behind. Then with so much force, he pushes my mouth against him. A whimper escapes once my lips crash against his. Once again my eyes shut. This time to savor the taste of his lips. He tastes like mint. The taste of him is so good I end up opening my mouth for him.

When his tongue slides into my mouth my eyes widen. Never in my life have I let a guy put his tongue into my mouth, but I like the way Rocco takes control of my mouth. His tongue against mine as he dominates me. Losing control of the kiss I let him take control.

When something between my legs starts to buzz I hum. "Mm"

Rocco notices and breaks apart from the kiss. Quickly I bring my fingers up to my swollen lips. Can't believe I just made out with Rocco.  His lips, His hands, The way he claimed my body. Everything to him being close to me did something to my body that's never been done before.

He pulls out his buzzing phone and answers it. Anger quickly taking over his features. "This better fucking be good." He growls. Whoever is calling must be delivering bad news because the grip on his phone tightens.

"What!" His brows furrow. When his jaws clench I come to the conclusion that something bad must have happened. If Marco sent another video of my father I don't think I'll be able to handle watching it.

A loud noise rings in the hallway. It sounds like an alarm. "Fuck!" Quickly he hangs up the phone and turns to me.

"Put on some clothes! We need to go." Moving away from me he turns to a drawer on the other side of the room. In that drawer, as he pulls it open is a gun and a socket of bullets. He pulls out the handgun and loads it. With a click, he looks outside the door making sure no one is inside the room.

"What's going on?" I question fixing my messy hair. His eyes connect with mine worry laced in his features.

"Two people broke in. We think it's people from Marco's mafia. They must have found out you're still alive." When the news hits me quickly I gather up my clothes.

He watches me as I slip into my pants then cover myself up with a pajama shirt I borrowed from Sofia. He really needs to take me to go and get my own clothes. Sofia must be tired of me asking to wear her outfits all the time.

Once I get the last button on the shirt buttoned up Rocco suddenly throws a gun into my hand. My eyes widen as I struggle to catch it. Doesn't he know how dangerous throwing a gun at someone could be? When I get a grip on the gun I then realize it's empty. Biting my bottom lip I look back at him.

The amused expression on his face tells me that he did this on purpose. When he tosses over the gun clip to me I glare at him. He's going to regret that later.

"Get ready. My security lost sight of the fuckers." He announces. If they are coming after me shouldn't he make sure I'm safe. My instincts wouldn't let me stay in one room knowing I can do something, but still.

Leaving the bathroom I walk over to the bed where I have a pair of clothes already laid out. When I turn to make sure Rocco isn't watching I see he is on the phone again.

Quickly I throw on the white long sleeve cropped top with a black pair of stretched leggings that fit my body perfectly. Not having time to fix my hair I run my hands through it and leave it down. This will have to do. Not like I need to get all dressed up for some guys who are going to be killed by Rocco.

Once I'm done, I call out to him. "Rocco I'm finished"

He turns back around to me as he slides his phone into his back pocket. "Let's go. Stay quiet and don't let them see you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 6.6K 54
Neveah Russo is a naive girl with big dreams and a bright future ahead of her that was until she collided paths with Ace Mernandez, the leader of the...
2.5M 72.4K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
144K 3.3K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
462K 7.9K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...