Bishma and Karn- Destiny Play...

By crazygurl4ever

π“π‡πˆπ’ π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 πŒπ€π‘πŠπ„πƒ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„ 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐈 π–πˆπ‹π‹ ππŽπ“ 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐏... More

Part A
Note.
Achievements.
Characters.
Charecters 2
Aesthetics.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
A/N (V. V. V. IMP)
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.

Chapter 2.

3.2K 170 23
By crazygurl4ever

Hey Guys!!!!

The second chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Bishma was walking towards the banks of Ganga, the same place where he had taken his oath of celibacy. The place where he had bounded himself, to serve the throne of Hastinapur, until righteous and dharma was seated at the throne. He had been blessed by his father Shantanu to have a wish- death, that is he would only die when he wished and that to by the hands of whom he wanted to die, only. The God of Dead, Yam Raj, couldn't appear before him until he wished for him to appear.

He was worried about, Pandu, Dhritarashtra and Vidor. They must already be 17, return from their Gurukul in more than five years, from now. Then the great dilemma of who to be crowned the king would come. Dhritarashtra being the eldest should be given the throne, but he was blind, it was not correct to crown him. So, what would he do now?

This was only the place he could find his calm. In the lap of his mother, among the nature and around his mother. After all a child is always a kid at heart whenever around their mother. His tranquility could be achieved around her.
He could relieve himself from being the advisor, the smart thinker, here. Stop being the stone faced guy and simply be the kind hearted, warm person he was. This was the only place that he could relax like a normal guy. And try to collect his thoughts and baggage together. And refresh himself up, to fight and stand in the court, proud of the honor he up- hold.

Today he was having a weird feeling, as he was walking to his normal place of relaxing. He was still tense; he just couldn't relax. There was something that was not letting him relax. Something was about to happen, a big thing, something that he felt would change his life somehow. But what was it?

When he reached at the place, he took his seat at one of the rock there and tried to relax himself in the slight wind blowing and his eyes stuck to the flowing waters of the river.
He quite enjoyed observing the river form of his mother flow. It comforted his heart, brought amity to him. Harmony flowed his heart, seeing this.

Suddenly a strange thing caught his eyes, a basket was flowing in the water of the river. As if someone had let it flow in the lap of his mother.
And with his warrior eyes, he could see that there was something placed in it, shinning bright, like the sun. it looked like a part of sun.

But what was it?
And why was it flowing in the river of Ganga?
But why was not his mother doing something about it?

He kept his eyes stuck on the basket, so that even if it deflects a little, or titles he would jump in the water to catch it. He wanted to see what was present in there and why was it flowing in the water of river Ganges?
But it looked like the basket was heading directly towards him. It was as if, his mother was directing the basket directly to him. Was she really?

When the basket got little closer, he realized there was a baby in it, that was now clearly visible, using his warrior he could easily make it out.
What? Oh Lord!

Shock entered his whole body. What was this?
Abruptly the water of river grew irregular and the basket started to wobble dangerously. Oh No!

Without giving it a twice thought, Bishma instantly discarded his crown and shoes, and jumped into the waters of Ganga. No way would the baby get hurt, with Bishma around.
It was neither right nor something Bishma could see.

Taking the basket off the water, he walks back on to the land. Slowly ever so gently, he took the kid out of the basket and pulled him closer to himself, to look at the baby. The baby was not very older, a week maybe to the most.

Unexpectedly, the baby opened his eyes and looked at Bishma. His eyes were big and black colored. He looked much adorable with his eyes open.
The baby moved his hand around and caught Bishma's wet angvastram in his small, cute hands. How? And smiled at him. 

Oh My!

Bishma was entranced with that smile, it was addictive. One smile and Bishma knew this child was no ordinary one. His armor and kundela just added to the fact, of him being non- ordinary.

The baby closed his eyes and snuggled into Bishma's chest, as if it was the safest place to be and he wouldn't mind being there. Actually, he looked like he enjoyed being there.
Bishma didn't know how to react.

What to do?
What should he say?
It would wake the child if he moved to much?

He had seen ad learnt few things from seeing his brothers and nephews growing up. Babies were sensitive and he had learnt it that a hard way but that was another story. Right now, he had to worry of what to do of this baby?

Whose kid was he also?
Why did they leave him?

Seeing four mothers in his life, he knew kids were a delicate subjects to the mothers. They could fight the hell for them. So why did a mother abandon him? Was the kid's parents' dead? Or was the mother so in- competent that she could not look after the kid?

Bishma pitied the parents of the baby, they must have a condition that they had to abandon this baby. They had lost a gem, really. He was too cute and divine to be normal. Wonder what and from where did the baby found himself in basket floating in the river Ganga?

Now, there was only one query Bishma had.

What to do of the baby?
Where will he leave him?
Should he leave? But if he did not, how could he take the baby back with himself?
He had pledged himself with celibacy, how could he break that oath?

What did he need to do?
Why did he only meet the baby and nobody else?

Was this a message of God?
But why would God, ask him to break his oath of celibacy?
Plus, why should the kid live a life serving some else?
Was this right in any way?

So, what should Bishma do now?

Abandon him? Like his parents did?
No, that is not right.
What could have this poor sole done that he needed to be abandoned?

So, what now?

**********

*Poo's voice* Tell me how it was.... 

Just imagine, a cute baby against the chest of a muscled warrior.
So sweet, won't it be? 😍😅

(1200 words.)

--Sxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 273 31
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯*✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ…€πŸ…„πŸ„΄πŸ„» πŸ…ƒπŸ„Ύ πŸ„ΊπŸ„°οΏ½...
29.6K 2K 22
Suhana, our lively 18-year-old from the 21st century, enjoying her so-called "once-in-a-lifetime" trip with friends. What could go wrong? Well, cue t...
32.2K 1.5K 36
This is a Mahabharata fanfiction... ----------------------------------------------------------------- In the realm of three interconnected kingdoms...
91.9K 12.6K 43
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...