Snake and Venom

By ThekayX8

Rocco Merano the ruthless leader of Sicilian Mafia The Royal Serpents! Alessandra Russo's biggest most powerf... More

πŸŽ‰WelcomeπŸŽ‰
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors Note
Authors note
Book 2: Chapter 1
Authors note

Chapter 13

1.3K 19 2
By ThekayX8

Once Rocco gets his house door open, we both walk in. Darkness fills me as I close the door behind me. Seem's that everyone has gone home? How does Rocco stay in this big place all alone? When I was home, there were always people there twenty-four seven.

When the lights flicker on I squint my eyes. He could have given me a warning. We were at his parent's house the entire rest of the night. I got to know a lot about his mom. Turns out she joined the mafia life to be with his father. His father barely talked to me. Probably has a grudge against my father. Who wouldn't he's done horrible things to all the mafias.

"So where will I sleep tonight?" Pressing my lips together I clear my throat.

"Like I said. You will sleep in my room Zucchero." He says placing his keys on the holder. Then he walks into the kitchen. Following him, I sneer while crossing my arms.

"You have a mansion that's as big as 8 houses put together! I'm not sleeping in your room when you have a million empty ones." Throwing my hands up I walk closer to him.

Opening his fridge he pulls out a bottle of water. "Then sleep on the couch." He shrugs pointing outside the kitchen.

As he opens the bottle of water, I draw in a breath. Then releasing it my feet move as I get closer to him. Snatching the water bottle from him I take a big gulp. I'm not thirsty, but I manage to drink half the bottle.

His eyes go wide for a fraction of a second. Then they darken with something I can't quite make out. Shit, did I get him angry? When he strides towards me I take a step back scared of what he might do.

When he lifts his hands up my brows furrow. If I flinch, he will know he's got a way to scare me. Is he really going to slap me though! His hand slides up my arm and I widen my eyes in surprise. He's not slapping me. So why the hell does he look so mad.

He grips my wrists, and I gasp. "W-what are you doing?" I stutter.

He doesn't say anything. Just loosens his tie and slides it off his neck. Gulping I watch as he brings it down to my wrists. Is he trying to tie me up. Oh gosh please don't tell me he plans to kill me.

He starts to wrap up my arms. Frowning I glare up at him. "Realease my fucking arms right now! What the hell are you doing Rocco." I yell.

Trying to pull my hands away from him I fail when he grips my hair and brings his mouth down to my ear. "Shut up zucchero. You messed up when you snatched that water bottle from my hands. I'm the boss here not you." He nibbles on my ear and I almost melt into his touch.

Why am I so effected by his words. That make me feel dirty and turned on for him. Even though they are mean and rude. "Like hell you are. I can kick your ass just as much as anyone else." Tugging at my hands I realize he's already got me tied up.

He guides my body over to the counter. Along the way I push his and kick him. He's not fucking me! I'm not going to let him take me like this. "Let me go Rocco or I swear I'll kick your fucking balls!"

He bends me over the counter and I try to break free, but the man is as stong as a bull. "I don't allow anyone to think they can boss me around. Nor do I allow disrespect." His free hand grips my hair pulling my head back. The pain of it feels so good I almost moan. "Taking my water bottle is disrespectful" He growls low into my ear.

"Fuck you." Trying to kick him again it fails. Instead, something loud echos through the room. My eyes widen when I feel my ass cheek sting.

Snapping my Head towards him I glare. "What the fuck was that." That first time I could barely feel it, but my ass is sore now.

He places his leg between my thighs to hold me in place. Then he grips onto my hair again. "This is what happens to bad girls Zucchero Ora vediamo quanto posso bagnarti." He whispers in my ear.

When his hand comes down onto my ass again I move forward. My crotch accidentally moving against his leg. Letting out a moan I feel his hand grip tighter. "Rocco." Gritting my teeth I try not to moan his name.

"You like this Alessandra. I know you do." Another smack again and again. Closing my eyes I give in to the pleasure. Letting the pleasure from each slap go through my body. Making my pussy wet and ready for him.

"Mmn." Moaning I move my crotch against his leg to let out some tension. I need him, need him to make me cum, to slap harder. "More." Mumbling my eyes widen. What the hell am I asking for. He's not supposed to have this much control over me. No, I don't want that! I need to be in control.

Another smack has me letting out a soft cry. "Yes! Harder." Moving my crotch back and forth against him, I hear him groan. I probably look like a freaky mess right now.

He smacks my ass harder and I doubt there isn't a red mark there, The thought of his hand mark being on my ass makes me wetter. "You like this Zucchero. Ti piace quando lecco questo culo." He groans.

"Stop speaking Italian." I whimper.

"You like when I smack this ass don't you Zucchero." He whispers. How could I say I enjoy getting spanked by my enemy? His hands may be good, but I would never admit that.

Not saying anything I continue to move against him. My entire body tenses up as I feel close to my release.

He smacks my ass again and I moan his name. "Tell me you won't give me attitude anymore." He smirks.

"I-I won't" I lie. Of course I will. He isn't the boss of me and never will be. I'm my own boss and he won't control me. Another smack and I squeel in pleasure.

My body shivers as I work my way to an orgasm. "Ah! Yes Rocco!" His hand slips out of my hair and I place my head down onto the counter. He removes his leg and begins to untie my wrists.

"Good girl" He chuckles. Once my hands are untied I hold my body up on the counter. My ass is sore, I'm not even going to be able to sit down.

Turning towards him I see him putting his tie back on halfway. "I'll show you to the room." As he walks away I take a second to get myself together. Next time I just need to avoid being tied up and it will be fine. When I catch up to him we make our way up the dark stairway. As much as I'd rather sleep on the couch, who knows what he will do if I do.

When we reach a large white double door he slowly opens it revealing a large bedroom.

The first thing I notice are the large statues on every surface of the rooms. A large woman statue stands tall by the window. Multiple small ones on the dressers next to picture frames. Grey lamps. A big oval mirror on top of the bed. Then my eyes wander down to the bed grey bedsheets with a black bedframe. Black and white pillows and a gey stool at the edge. The room looks similar to his office. It's dark and intense just like him. Sexy and dark.

"There are a pair of clothes in the closet. I'll change in the bathroom so take your time." He says walking straight into a door right next to the closet.

His room looks so much better than mine. Also more comfortable. Walking over to the closet I look for the clothes. It's so big I can barely find anything.

The closet is long with a million shelvs full of clothes. Why does he have so many. It's actually crazy how he has more clothes than me. This is how the most powerful man in the world keeps his wardrobe.

It's nice and clean, color coated, and spacious. It's a good thing he's not messy. Finally I spot a pair of girls clothes on the bench at the end of the room. Lifting them up I see a white tank top with a pair of small shorts. Does he want my skin to show on purpose. I've slept naked a few times, but I don't make a habit of barely wearing a few clothes to bed.

Stripping off my clothes one by one I check the door. He better not walk in and try to watch me change. That's a line I wont ever let him cross. Even if it does make me feel good.

Once I get off the long dress I wore today quickly I throw on the shirt and shorts. Then reaching down I throw off my heels. Where the hell does he want me to put all these clothes. Fluffing out my dark hair I walk back into the room.

He's sitting on the bed looking at his phone. "Where do you want me to put these?" I question. How did he get dressed faster than me?

"Set them down on the stool. I'll have someone collect them in the morning." He says not looking up from his phone.

Walking over to the stool I set down my dress. Then I make my way over to my side of the bed. "Are you texting someone?" I ask pulling back the bedsheets while observing his hands.

"Making sure everyone we need to find your father is here tomorrow." He says setting his phone down and looking at me.

Biting my bottom lip I climb into the bed. Oh please let my father be okay. He may not have treated me all the best, but he's the only family I have left. My mom choose him to raise me when I was little and would be devistated to know he didn't make it through my entire life.

He climbs into the bed also and studies my face. "What are you thinking?"

My eyes connect with his for a second. Should I tell him or not? He just spanked me against my will why would I tell him anything. If anything I should make him feel guilty.

Furrowing my brows I try on my best sad look. "You bruised my ass Rocco. Now I'm sharing a bed with you, I can't help but be scared." I lie.

"You should be scared. I'm not going to go easy on you just because you're my fiancee." He raises a brow and smirks.

Sighing I decide to hit him where it hurts. "You said you didn't abuse women!" Making my bottom lip tremble he looks at it and frowns. I've got him now.

"I didn't abuse you baby. I made you moan my name over and over again. Now if you keep trying to play victim I'll do it again. He starts to slide closer, but I take my extra pillow and put it in between us.

"Stay over there! Don't you dare cross this pillow." Smirking he moves the pillow from in between us. My eyes widen once he leans over me. Lifting up my leg I go for the blow, but he grabs my leg and pins it down. With my leg being pinned he can easily get between them.

As I struggle he sneers with a wild look in his eyes. He's enjoying this. When he wets his bottom lip I know it's over for me. Closing my eyes I prepare, but instead he moves back over to his side of the bed. My eyes flutter open to him leaning up on his arm with a smirk.

"Seems to me you like it." His eyes travel from my eyes to my lips. Frowning I turn away from him.

"Fuck you Rocco."...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 16.6K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
250K 6.9K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
6.2M 188K 48
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENE, INTENDED FOR MATURE ONES ONLY! She's simple. He's the hottest monster of all Italians and probably the world. She's...
81.9K 1.8K 46
Katherina Barone set on a mission to find intel on the Italian mafia Leader but instead he find her but he doesn't wanna kill her, he wants to team u...