Urge [NH]

By fakepartygirl

"Another girl Horan?" Was all Peter said in return, was he some sort of police playboy? Urge • Niall Horan I... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Dont get excited
Another dumb pointless update

Part 6

5.7K 135 5
By fakepartygirl

She didn't expect Niall to say that to her, but she didn't know Niall, all she knew about him was that he was the local police officer. But no matter what she was feeling from those simple words she pushed it aside and followed Niall down the steps and into his car.
The ride to the cafe was only about 5 minutes, the town seeming smaller than anywhere she's ever been before.
He walked her into the cafe, even introduced her to her boss, James. James had taken her behind the counter, Niall sitting down in front of it.

"Well let's see what you know' Niall if it's okay?"

"Yeah, go ahead," he smiled up at her cheekily and her cheeks flushed. She was almost comfortable with Niall, so she didn't have an excuse to mess this up. She took his order, gave it to the cook through the little hole into the kitchen and kept his receipt where James told her to put them all ready for when they pay. When the bell from the kitchen rang, she collected Niall's breakfast and gave it to him without spilling anything. She did however, had to get James to explain the coffee machine for her while they were waiting on Niall's food but other than that she passed with flying colours.

"I think the service was pretty good," she frowned at Niall.

"Why not perfect?"

"Cause I didn't get a kiss," he winked over at her and James just patted her on the back, pointing at the new customers.

"Those two now, don't worry you'll do great and if you need any help just shout."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.3K 77
You know all the fanfics where Niall is a punk bad boy with a troubled past? He meets a sweet innocent girl who is new to town and falls in love. Aft...
274 13 15
A Niall Horan Fanfiction
1.2K 41 12
IF U FIND THIS DO NOT READ IT I AM REPUBLISHING IT FOR ONE NIGHT SO MY FRIENDS CAN READ IT AND MAKE FUN OF ME
33.9K 797 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...