Pregnant by a Psycho - Captive

By queensofsupreme

"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.

Chapter 26.

2.8K 112 78
By queensofsupreme

Stacey's POV.

"Angel." I shouted. "Angel, sweetheart please come out. I am back." I called her name a few times before starting to look for her. "You want to play hide and seek with mommy." I looked around. "Got you." I opened the cupboard door she always hides in but she was not inside. "Angel you became smart. You found a new place to hide. 

I looked under the bed and she wasn't in there.

"Angel, mommy can't found you. You win, so please come out." I said but I didn't even hear her giggle. She always giggles whenever I look for her but she's so silent today. I wonder where her nanny even went. 

"Simon." I shouted and he quickly hangs up the call he was on. "Simon can you please call the nanny you hired and ask her where my Angel is."

"Sure." He dialed her number but no one answered. "The phone is ringing but there's no answer."

"Simon did you allow her to take my daughter out of the house because I don't remember agreeing for my daughter to go with her anywhere."

"The nanny never asked me anything. You were the last person to talk to her." Simon replied. "Let's just check the house."

"Fine but I swear if that nanny took my daughter out of this house, then she's fired." I started searching my entire house. I almost lost her ones, I shouldn't have taken my eyes off my Angel. 

"Simon." I screamed as I saw blood in front of the storeroom. I was too scared to open the door so Simon opened the door and the nanny was on the floor. "Simon, my baby. Where's my baby?" I started panicking.

"Calm down Stacey." He tucks my hair behind my ear. "Positive thoughts babes. Our Angel is fine, so don't jump to conclusions." He hugged me. 

My daughter, my baby, my child, where could she be? Oh god, please protect my child wherever she is. I wish she wasn't Liam's daughter because now she's paying for his sons. 

"Stacey, call the ambulance. She's still breathing." Simon said after feeling the nanny's pulse. "I am sure they took Angel because they want to scare us. They won't hurt her but they will if we don't give them what they demand."

"They want Liam but they can't get him." I shouted. "Liam will never give himself up for Angel. He doesn't care about her. He hates her, he really won't care if they kill her. The only person who cares is Calum. I need to go to him." 

"Okay, I will call my men and ask them to look for Angel." Simon replied so I ran out of the house and got in my car.

Calum always helps me even if he can't do anything, he can convince Liam to save my baby.

I arrived at Calum's house and I started banging on the door. I didn't stop until he opened the door. 

"What's wrong?" Calum asked and I hugged him while I was crying. "Stacey, are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Angel....Calum, they took my little girl." I told him and he closed the door behind me. "Calum, I can't live without her. Why are you smiling?"

"Calm down, nothing will happen to her." He said.

"Everyone is telling me to calm down." I said, angry. "My daughter is missing, my baby---." I cried. "none of you understand my pain. I am a mother, you can't understand my pain Calum. You and Simon both don't know what I am going through. I almost lost her ones I can't ever lose her."

"Stacey, Angel is safe. Just take a deep breath and calm down."

"I can't." I shouted. "I won't live if anything happens to my daughter."

"Nothing will happen to her because she's with Liam." He said.

"I--Umm--Liam has my daughter." I smiled. "She's fine?"

"Yes, she's happy and fine but don't tell anyone. We trying to keep her safe." 

"Wait a minute." I can't believe Liam just took my baby. "You telling me Liam Kidnapped my daughter?"

"Yes because Peter wanted her dead." Calum said and I nod my head.

"Thank you but what if Liam takes her forever? What if he doesn't bring her back to me?" I never knew Liam wanted to take my daughter, he always said she's nothing to him so why does he always want to protect her.

"He only wants to protect her from danger. She will be back in your arms as soon as he kills Peter." 

"Okay, but can I please see her tonight. I know she's probably crying for me right now." I asked Calum and he nod his head. 

"I'll take you to Liam's house later and you can ask him if you can see Angel." He said and I smiled. "But Stacey, just pretend to be sad please, and don't utter a word to anyone."

"I promise." I left his house with a smile. I have to pretend to be sad. I can't let Simon or anyone know I am happy. "Why am I even happy Angel is with her father?" I asked myself.

God, please let them bound. I know Liam said he hates me and my daughter but he saved her three times now. He saved her and risked his life so please let them bound and let Angel get her wishes. But god, please don't ever replace Simon, he is an amazing father to Angel. I hope you accept my prayers, my lord. Ameen! 

I arrived at home and Simon was sitting inside, worried. 

"What did Calum say? Will Liam help?" He asked and I just looked on the floor.

"I don't know. I just want to sleep, I am tired." I quickly ran to Angel's room and locked the door. I feel really bad for lying to Simon but I have to keep it a secret. I promised Calum. 

I fell asleep!

I woke up around ten and Simon was sitting on the couch, still worried. 

"There's food in the oven if you hungry." He said dialing a number on his phone. 

"Have you been sitting here all day?" I asked and he nod his head.

"I wanted to find her before you wake up but I can't even get a clue on who or where they could've taken our daughter." He said. "But I promise I will find her."

"Thank you." I hugged him. "Thank you for being a great father, a great boyfriend, and a great human. Thank you for looking for Angel." I broke our hug. "Simon, I know what you are going through that's why I will tell you the truth." I took a long pause. "Um, Liam...Liam has my---our daughter because she needs protection."

"Liam!" He shook his head confused. "How did he take her? Why did he beat the nanny up and when is our daughter coming back?"

"I don't have answers to your questions but I am going to see Liam now so I will ask him." 

"I will come with you." Simon said and I shook my head. 

"I have to go alone. I promised to see them alone." I told him.

"Stacey, I am Angel's father. I know she wants to see me so please let me go see her." He begged so I agreed. 

We got in our car and called Calum to meet us at Liam's house. We all arrived at Liam's place at the same time and Calum was furious to see Simon.

"I hope Liam doesn't lose his temper when he sees this man." Calum mumbled as he started knocking on the door. 

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked, scanning us from head to toe. "I asked a question."

"Let us come in first, we can't talk outside." Calum said and Liam let us in. "So, why do you look as if you were doing nothing all day."

"What do you want Calum? I know you didn't come here to ask me about what I did the whole day." Liam said.

"Well, we came here to see Angel." I replied. "I just want to see my daughter for one hour, please. I know you want to protect her and you think---."

"Lexie." Liam said, interrupting me. "What are you also doing here?" He asked as she walked in.

"Hey, brother!" His sister Lexie, greeted. "Your friend Calum said you might lose your temper so I came here to stop that from happening." 

"Liam, I know I agreed we shouldn't tell Stacey anything but I couldn't see her broken. So please let her see her daughter." Calum said and I nod my head.

"Do I look like I care?" He smirked. "Calum, I told you to kidnap her daughter and hide everything from everyone but you didn't do any of that so why the fuck are you asking me about that kid?"

"Liam, it's not time to joke about Angel." I shook my head. "Please just let me see my daughter. I need to see her."

"Then go look for her where you left her." Liam replied. 

"I want my daughter." I snapped. "Liam, please just give me my daughter. I don't have time to play games with you. I really want my daughter." Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"So you all knew that kid was kidnapped since this morning but you all decided to just leave it to me to solve your problems and find the kid before the end of the day." He giggled. "You should forget your daughter Angel, she's probably already dead by now." He added and I smacked him.

"Don't say that about my baby." I shouted. "I know you have her. I know you keeping her somewhere but please give me back my Angle. I really just want my little girl."

"You smacked me and you still accusing me of keeping your daughter with me." He snapped. "Don't ever smack me again, Angel."

"Liam if you value your life then you will tell me where my daughter is." Simon pushed Liam. "Or else, I will forget the fact your blood runs through my daughter's veins."

"As I said before, she's dead. Forget about her.:" Liam uttered those words and Simon punched him. Lexie quickly took her gun out and Calum tried stopping her. Liam spat the blood in his mouth.

"I gave you so many chances." Liam tried to hit Simon but I stood in front of Liam. "Angel, out." I refused to move out of his way so he pushed me and I lost my balance, hitting my head on the table. 

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please* 

Chapter 27 will be out on inkitt in a few hours! Link in my bio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
4.5M 200K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
149K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
61.6K 2.7K 60
He learns to love when fighting his demons. Where his demons becomes hers but she has to be an angel to save him from it. PLEA,,,,'' he stilled and...