The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.1
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.2
𝖨𝗍 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌?
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖴 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄

xiv

21.5K 659 201
By Tapioca_Rin

❝☞✉☜❞

Once we crash onto the windows and land in HQ.

My eyes widened to the squad as there only a few people left.

I look back to Jean who had a horrified face at what he did.

'It was also my fault for not keeping an eye for my own squad. Its... also my fault.'

Jean looked on his right as I did the same. There were 3 scared supply squad and one of them were injured.

"You guys..... are the supply squad, right?" Jean asked.

"Yeah" One of the three answered as Jean took him by the collar and land a punch on him.

"Stop it Jean" Marco appeared as he tried to stop Jean from landing another punch.

"These guys left us out here to die! People died in vain because of you lot!" Jean exclaimed in anger.

"Titans broke into the supply station! There was nothing we could do!" One of the injured supply squad spoke as tears dripped down her cheeks in guilt for not doing anything.

'Why am i not moving? I feel like I'm tired. I don't want to move. I want to rest...but... Not yet'

"Did you forget it's your job to do something about that?!" Jean spoke in anger.

I heard something coming as someone shouted to get down.

A titan smashed the wall with it's face making a hole as a garrison flew back due to the commotion.

"Shoot!"

People eventually panicked and started to go inside further of HQ.

"Where did Mikasa go? I thought Y/N was strong?!"

"She ran out of gas and got devoured. I don't know what happened to Y/N!"

'Tchh.. Being one of the top isn't ad easy as you think.' Two faces of the titans were just infront giving us their iconic smiles that wants to devour us. I closed my eyes and waited. 'I lost all of my blood related family. Mikasa. Eren. Mom and dad who i dont know where is he. This is the end. Its probably best for me to do this.'

"What?" Jean questioned.

Out of nowhere, a noise of some a titan fell happened as my eyes opened and saw the titan's face wasn't there anymore. Except for a muscular titan with short back hair as it screamed.

"Whats..... that?" Jean asked who was still beside me.

"It.. punched it's own kind" I spoke overwhelmed at what has happened.

'Why do I feel relieved for some reason?... I guess it's because I lived thanks to that titan'

"W-why are you crying?" Jean spoke in utter confusion and shock as I touched my wet teared cheek.

_____________________

The sound of window smashing was heard as Mikasa, Connie and Armin.
Armin was being carried by Connie.

"Mikasa!" Jean exclaimed in relief.

"Y/N! Are you alright?" Mikasa ignored Jean as she went up to Y/N who was tearing.

When Mikasa was infront of Y/N, She began to sob while clinging to Mikasa's jacket.

Everyone in the room was suprised that the top 1 killer of titans cried.

It was a suprise as well for Armin and Mikasa. Y/N was a strong looking person in the eyes of the two. Y/N portrayed a strong character that inspired the two to become strong at any situation considering the fact that Y/N was

Mikasa rubbed Y/N's back as they stopped crying.

'Snap out of it, Y/N. You're strong and will not fall for death. Let's be strong' Y/N thought as she fixed herself.

"Y-you're alive!" Jean spoke.

______________________

"We did it Armin" Connie spoke as he patted Armin's back at the opposite of gentle. "Your plan was a success."

"Everyone, that titan's an abnormal that attacks other titans. Not to mention, it doesn't care about us. If we can make use of it, we'll be ablw to get out of here" Connie pointed to the same titan who saved our lives from being eaten.

"An abnormal titan won't attack it's own kind. From what I saw, somehow it attacked the titan with intention and an abnormal not noticing a group of people isn't an abnormal" I mumbled to myself, denying the fact it isn't a abnormal.

"Did you say something?" Mikasa spoke as she turned to me.

"Its nothing" I shook my head.

"Make good use of a..... titan?" A person asked as they weren't believing what Connie was saying.

"You think we'll be save by a titan? Something that delusional-" Jean spoke at the unbelievable.

"Its far from delusional" Mikasa said seriously. "It doesn't mstter what it is. All we need is that titan to continue its rampage. Realistically, thats our best plan for survival"

"That titan just saved us moments ago neither it's unintentionally or intentionally" I agreed to the plan

______________________

"It's fine. That titan's stronger than your average one. The building won't be attacked as long as its rampaging outside." Connie spoke as I sat beside Annie who was with Connie and Reiner.

"How much do you guys know about that titan?" Reiner asked.

"All we know is that it saved people and it's strong. We can worry about it later after everything is okay" I spoke. Me and Reiner have this akward but relatable type of friendship and I'm okay with it.

"True. First things first" Reiner spoke.

"We found them" Jean and a group of people came in with supplies. "They're the military police brigade's supply stock"

I took a shot gun and a bag of bullets.

'I've never tried a shut gon before'

"I think it'll be a lot better than if we not have them" Armin explained "If only seven 3 and 4 meter class titans are there. Its possible to blind them all simultaneously with this much firepower. First we'll lower a crowd of people from the center part of the roof using the lift. Then we'll all fire the faces of the titan at the same time to rob them from their sight. Everything we'll be decided in yhe next moment. The eight people hiding atop the rafters will match the timing of gunfire and slash at the titan's vitals"

'Armin you're talent really is unique. I'll never stop getting suprised at what Armin plans' My eyes slightly widened to the plan made by Armin.

"In other words, this plan bets everything - all of our lives - in a single attack" Armin continued. "It's a strategy that'll allow eight people to take down a titan each, all at the same time. I'd like the eight physically capable people to take up this task, though I apologize for burdening you guys with the responsibility."

'Aww man. Seems like I won't use a shot gun' I gave the shot gun to another person.

"No worries" Reiner said.

"Regardless of who does it, If they fail, we all die. The risk is the same" Annie spoke.

"If we don't do this, then we'll all die" I added.

"But is my plan really the best way to do it?" Armin asked unsurely.

"Let's go with that" Marco spoke being an angel to Armin "There's no time anyway. Its all we've got. Now we just have to give it our best!"

"Don't worry. Be confident in yourself. You have the ability to seem out the right answers." Mikasa spoke as Armin's eye's widened "Y/N, Eren and I have been saved by that ability in tha past"

"What? When?" Armin asked.

"The lift is ready! So are the guns! They're all ready!" Some people spoke.

"You just don't realize it" Mikasa spoke. "Lets talk later"

"Okay" Mikasa went away.

"Armin" I said as I pat his head. "You're doing an awesome job on being a leader"

________________________

"But are we gonna be able to take down the titans without three dimensional maneuver devices?" Connie asked as we went down the stairs.

"Ofcourse" Reiner asnwered "they're only 3 and 4 meter class titans. Their vitals will be easy to target"

"Yeah. We just need to slash the nape from top to bottom, regardless of their size" Jean agreed.

"One meter long, Ten centimetres wide!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Or I could stick up to their asses" Reiner said confidently. "That's their only other weakness"

"I had no idea" Connie unsurely agreed as I chuckled. "Thats an option too?!"

"I didn't know until now either?!" Sasha also questioned.

"Reiner, those could be your last words, you know" Jean spoke

_______________________

I saw the lift got down as they prepared the shut guns.

A titan saw the group in the lift as they try to calm themself and wait to get them closer.

The titan who saw them, closely went up to them.

My eyes diverted to the others beside me waiting for the gun fires.

Titans slowly came close to the lift.

"Fire!" The sounds of gunfire has been made.

'Cue!'

I ran down as I let myself fall and slash a titan's nape successfully, landing on the ground.

I look back at the others as thet successfully slash the titan's vitals.

As my eyes look around, I spotted a titan who was infront of Sasha.

'She didn't slice the titan deep enough!'

The titan tried to get Sasha but she avoided it as the titan slumped on the ground.

'Perfect timing!'

I ran and slashed the titan's nape successfully as I heard another slash from Annie who killed a titan that was going up to Connie.

"Y/N!!! You saved me!!" Sasha shouted tearing up as I came up to her.

"I'm glad you're alright, Sasha" I reassured her as I gave a smile.

"Thank you so much for saving me!" Sasha gratefully spoke as she shivered a little fron what happened.

I helped Sasha get up as I saw Connie thanking Annie.

"We got all of them!" A person spoke in the lift "Start filling up your gas tanks"

Everyone was happy and relieved. Even Marco fainted for a while.

I filled up my gas as I hear Sasha and Connie talking.

'Everything's gonna be alright. We can survive this. Pull yourself together Y/N. Its time to show titans what they regreted to mess with'

________________________

Everyone was departing to go up the wall..

"Mikasa?" Armin questioned as Me and Him went up to Mikasa who was on the roof looking a bit confused.

"Mikasa. We need to leave now" Armin spoke as I look at where Mikasa was looking and my eyes widened.

"That titan..." Mikasa said as Armin looked what we're looking at.

"Cannibalism?" I spoke.

'Why the walls would titans eat each other? Its so disgusting' My nose wrinkled due to the disgusting scene that was happening.

I HAD HAY FEVER YESTERDAY but I'm fine today:))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.1K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...
14.2K 548 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢. 𝔖𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰. ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯...
7.5K 300 15
DISCONTINUED!!!!!!! "𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬" "𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔....�...
1.1K 14 12
(Eren x Armin x Mikasa) Eren, Mikasa and Armin are all in toxic relationships. Whenever they meet up, they tell eachother how they should leave their...