The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.1
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.2
๐–จ๐— ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—Œ?
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–ด ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„

xii

22.8K 706 146
By Tapioca_Rin

❝☞✉☜❞

The colossal was right infront of us and out of nowhere a huge gush of hot air flew us away.

'The colossal titan is back after 5 years. How could it reappear out of nowhere? Is Trost going to end up like Shiganshina?'

I immediately hook my lines to the wall as I saw the others were safe but one of us where missing.

"Samuel!" Connie exclaimed as I look down and saw Samuel falling who had blood falling out.

"Sasha!"

Sasha unhooked herself off the walls and began to run down and hooked Samuel's feet as she hooked her other line on the walls.

"Samuel! Don't move!" Sasha shouted as I sighed in relief.

"Thank God for Sasha's great instincts" I said to myself as Samuel was hanging.

My eyes widened to the hole on the wall.

"Its happening again" I mumbled to myself.

"The titans are going to get inside again!" Connie shouted.

'It's going to happen again. Just like 5 years ago. Is humanity gonna lose another percentage of land?' My thoughts were ruined to Eren's shouting.

"4th fixed cannon maintenance squad, prepare for battle!" Eren exclaimed as he took out 2 blades as he began to go up the wall with his odm. "The target's right before us! It's the colossal titan! This is our chance! Don't let it get away!"

"Eren!" I exclaim as I took 2 blades and began to go up to follow him.

'Eren you idiot brat. You don't know what the colossal titan is capable off and your attacking without knowing what it can do'

When I got up on the wall, the colossal titan began to move as my senses picked up and jump with my odm as it's hand began to destroy the cannons.

'Did it heard what was Eren saying a while ago?'

I began to hook myself on the colossal and dashed to Eren who avoided the hand of the colossal.

'The colossal titan was obviously distracted by Eren. It never hurts to try something dangerous.'

I began to aim for the next as I saw Eren do the same but before we could cut it's nape. It began to release hot steam as I struggled to see. Thanks to my odm gear, I was able to dash more in the steam.

I did a spin to lessen the smoke around me as the colossal titan magically disappeared again.

Eren began to fall as I quickly took his arm and hook myself on the wall.

I look down and saw nothing more than the hole of the wall.

"Eren, Y/N! Did you kill it?" Thomas asked who was on top of the wall.

"No! It suddenly dissapeared like 5 years ago" I answered back as I began to zip myself up with Eren as we're on top of the wall.

"Sorry it got away" Eren spoke as I began to look out for any titans to go in the wall.

"Why are you apologizing? We couldn't even move" Thomas answered.

"Oi. No time for chit chat. The wall has been destroyed. The titans will enter sooner or later." I said.

"What are you doing?! The strategy against the colossal titan has already commenced!" A superior Garrison arrived as the three boys beside me nervously saluted. "Return to HQ at once. If you've made contact with it, be sure to report that"

"Yes sir!"

The Garrison began to go away as I flew away using my odm to refill my gas and left the three.

'Is history really going to repeat itself? '

___________________

"You recruits are fine soldiers who've managed to graduated! We anticipate your contribution to this operation!" One of the superior Garrison spoke as I began to fill up my gas.

'It's happening right now. This will test all of the 104th graduates to their titan killing. No one expected the attack will happen right now. Did the colossal titan planned to attack?'

I look down at my trembling hands that were holding my swords. I took a deep breathe and gripped my sword as it stopped my hands on trembling.

'Fear will posses you in doing dumb decisions. Focus Y/N and be brave'

As I finished filling up my gas, I saw Armin struggling to put fill his gas.

"Are you okay Armin?" Eren asked.

"I-im fine" Armin spoke nervously. " We'll get this through soon enough b-but we're in a pinch now. We lack the means on sealing a eight meter tall hole at the moment. What's more that large boulder nearby hasn't even been dug out! Because the hole can't be sealed, this town will be abandoned!"

The noise of cannons firing and people panicking were getting more louder.

"Its only a matter of time until even Wall Rose will be breached! When it comes down to it, they can plunge mankind into ruins even if they want to!" Armin continued to panic as Eren gripped his hands.

"Calm down. Things are different now. Mankind will not lose to the titans anymore!" Eren spoke.

"I'm sorry" Admin apologized. "I'm fine"

'I don't blame you, Armin. We humans still have emotions to panic. Even I would cry at this situation but
Things are different now.'

________________________

"Now then, split up into your respective squad as you did in training! Under the command of the Garrisons, you'll carry out supply support, intelligence communication, titan clean up and so forth! The Garrison's interception squad will take the vanguard section! The training corps under our command will take the middle guard section! The Garrison elite squad will take the rear guard section! Note that according to reports, the vanguard squad has already been wiped out!"

'More chit chat, more dead people. The vanguard squad has been eliminated then Titans are already inside'

"The outer gate has been breached and the titans have invaded! Pit simply, we're in a situation where the armored titan could appear any moment and break the inner gate!"

People began to murmur about how unbelievable the situation is happening until the captain of the 1st division elite forces told them to shut up.

"We're currently intercepting them at the vanguard section! This defense operation consists of a single objective: to defend wall rose till the evacuation of the residents are complete! Finally though I'm sure all of you are aware that fleeing before the enemy is a capital crime! Still your will and offer your lives! Dismissed!"

"Sir!" All of the trainees saluted including me.

Everyone dismissed and began to do other things.

People were running to go to their squads, other people were vomitimg due to the fact their not ready yet and some people were curled in a ball praying for their lives to survived from this situation.

Me and Mikasa were rushing to the battle field as we hear Eren and Jean fighting over again.

Eren pinned him to a pillar and gave him a small speech about what happened 5 years ago.

Jean left as Dazz came with him.

"Eren, if the fighting gets chaotic, come straight to us" Mikasa spoke in worry.

"Huh? We're in different squads."

"Depending on the situation, things might not go according to the plan. We'll protect you." Mikasa answered

"What the hell are you-"

"Recruit Ackerman. Recruit Yeager" A Garrison spoke " The two of you have been assigned to the rear guard. Come with me."

"Are you sure? We might be a burden ourselves. Our skills arent for elites." I spoke.

"I'm not asking your opinion. Right now, the evacuation is lagging. We need as many elites as we can get." The Garrison began to leave.

"B-but-" Mikasa tried to go to the Garrison to reason with him but got head butted by Eren.

"Hey! That's enough, Mikasa. We can't afford you getting panicked! This is a crisis with mankind's fate on the line. How can you be prioritizing what you want?!" Eren exclaimed with determined eyes.

'I think Eren sometimes forget the meaning of selfishness. But... that's a good thing.'

"Sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly. I just have one request" Mikasa grabbed Eren's hand before he left.

'Um. I better not be a third wheel between this' I thought as I turned my back on them and walked quietly to the direction the Garrison left a while ago.

'These two are getting older. Physically and Emotionally. Even their care and love for each other has grown. Eren, don't die'

______________________

Me and Mikasa were walking on the roofs as we followed a Garrison around.

I gripped my head as a headache began to form.

"Are you alright?" Mikasa asked in worry as I nod trying to resist it.

Why?

Why do I have a bad feeling about something? It's like something bad has happened.

I don't know what to write on this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 3.8K 27
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
241K 5.5K 30
๐Ÿ”žThis is a very dirty Eremika fanfic, if you are not mature enough please click away. That being said: In an alternate universe where the Yeager bro...
373 34 5
แด‡ส€แด‡ษด แดŠแด€แด‡ษขแด‡ส€ x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ษชษด๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡ ษชษด(แด›)-๊œฑฦส€-หˆแดแด€แดœฬ‡ษด-แด›ฦ-ส™ฦสŸ ษชษดแด„แด€แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด‡แด… "สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด‡ส€ แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด แดกแด€๊œฑ ษชษด๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡: แดœษดแดกแด€แด แด‡ส€ษชษด...
740K 22K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...