The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.1
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.2
𝖨𝗍 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌?
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖴 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄

viv

24.4K 873 655
By Tapioca_Rin

❝☞✉☜❞

Year 850

Two years after joining the cadets.

We've finally mastered the vertical mauneuvering equipment.

People say that I was probably one of the skilled in the mauneuvering equipment but I deny it. I need a lot of work to master it as if it's my close friend. Knowing it's pros and cons.

It was raining and we're running in the forest through the mud.

My face was obviously disgusted but it's always like this.

Just another day in the training corps.

My body basically was on fire when we first did something like this but now I was kinda ok thinking that I need this to protect Eren and Mikasa.

If I were going to compare myself in the past and present, I would say I have improved a lot of my strength, stability and skills.

"Too slow! Pick up the pace, you blockheads!" Shadis was shouting as usual.

My ears have gotten used to it. Just another day in the training corps.

Shadis was on a horse as we ran with heavy camping bags on our back and hoods to protect us from the rain.

"What's wrong, Arlert?" Shadow spoke as he went back to Arm in who was behind us. "You're falling back"

I was getting used to this but Armin was definitely not.

"Can't handle the weight? Should you alone be unburdened? If this were the real deal, you'd be meat for the titans." Shadis went back to us as I looked at Armin thinking if I would help him.

"Hand it over." Reiner spoke taking Armin's bag as I sighed in relief "At this rate, you'll be joining the dropouts. Today's training is being graded."

That's the reason why I feel the I can't help him. It's graded.
(Me in school)

"But if you do that, your score will get dropped too, Reiner" I heard a tired Armin speak.

"Make an effort not to get caught"

That was my cue to get my energy up and get in the front of the group.

If I get in the top , that'll be my first accomplishment as a soldier.

___________________

Keith Shadis was glancing to Reiner and Armin.

'Reiner Brain. He had both a robust physique and mental strength. Also comrades also have great trust in him'

Armin took his bag out of Reiner's back as he began to run with determination just a few people behind Y/N.

'Armin Arlert. Lacks physical strength, but demonstrates prodigious aptitude in academics

_____________________

The next test was located in a sunny day in the forest as a cardboard cut out of a titan was raised.

Three people began to cut on the fake titan's nape.

'Anne Leonhart. Though her slashes are flawless, she's a lone wolf that has difficulty working with others. The only person she agrees with is Y/N Yeager.'

'Bertoldt Hoover. He has exceedingly high potential but lacks assertiveness.'

'Jean Kirstein. His three dimensional maneuvers are top class, but his headed nature tends to cause discord'

Jean spotted a fake titan as Connie and him raced but they got failed by Sasha who had already sliced the fake titan's nape as she celebrated.

'Sasha Blouse. Though she has unusually good instincts, her character is unsuited for cooperative action.'

'Connie Springer. He's skilled at handling tight turn manoeuvres, but is somewhat dim-wited.

______________________

"Here they come" Two fake titans were raised as Eren, Mikasa and Y/N came.

Mikasa and Y/N sliced the titans nape very deep but Eren wasn't as deep as the duo's slice.

'Mikasa Ackerman. She's completely proficient in every aspect, deserving nothing less than an unprecented evaluation of generations past.'

'Eren Yeager. He doesn't possess any particular talent, but he's improved marks through pure efforts and he has an extraordinary strong sense of purpose. '

Keith Shadis looked at Y/N who was looking at Eren as if she was planing his funeral because he had sliced a chunk of her hair.

'Y/N Yeager. Nicknamed the Demon Titan Slayer, different from her brother, she possess many talents and made a lot of achievements in fake titan count killing. One of humanity's top killer'

____________________

Just another day in the training corps as it was the first day of my new cutter hairstyle thanks to Eren.

I was having a little battle with Sasha as I point out the cardboard knife on her neck claiming victory.

"Waahhhh Y/N. You're so cool!" She spoke as I helped her get up."what's the secret to being amazing?"

"Hardwork pays out " I spoke.

Fighting other comrades. What a drag. My memory flashes at the time where we saved Mikasa when we first met her. I had to stain my hands for it but it was worth it than nothing.

My eyes spotted Annie who was just looking and passing by.

"Sasha I'll see you later" I spoke as I went to Annie.

"Annie~~~ You're slacking off~~" I sang as I went up to her but got met with silence. I was used to it as well.

"I see that you want to find a worthy opponent my dear friend" I spoke as I pointed at myself boastful manner at her. "I'm currently available"

I was in very good mood after defeating Sasha and other more trainees. Back then when I was in Shiganshina, I would always get into a fight because of people bullying me back then for not looking like my father nor mother. I enjoy winning as it reminds me of the good old days.

Out of nowhere as me and Annie were walking to wherever, Reiner showed up infront of us.

"Not too fond of the instructor's headbutts?"Reiner spoke with a hint of confidence. "If you don't want to shrink any further, recall the time you first came here and show some real effort."

"Hey, what'd you say that for?" Eren spoke as he came up beside me

"Probably looking for a fight" I answered.

Annie is definitely pissed. Well Reiner I bid you my good luck and I'm going to your funeral after this. One thing to know about Annie is to not get her pissed.

"Well then, we're starting, Eren"

"M-me?!" Eren then got dragged by Reiner as I began to worry. When it comes to Annie fighting, she would not take it easy. Annie began her stance as Eren was across her.

"Annie, you know what to do, right? Here I come!" Eren spoke as he dashed to Annie.

Well Eren, I predict your gonna lose. Doing the first move in fighting may not be a good choice especially when Annie is pissed and ready to fight.

Suddenly Annie kicked Eren's shin causing him to fall over.

"Wh-what? She kicked my leg?" Eren spoke as he tried to stand but failed as he gripped his leg from the pain of the kick.

"Tch you should've think before you act, Eren" I said as I noticed that people were watching the scene.

"Can I go now?" Annie asked to Reiner as he disagreed.

"Not yet! It's not over until you pick up the dagger" Reiner spoke placing is hands on his hips as Annie sighed.

Rules are rules.

"Wait, Annie! I'm telling you there's a method to this!" Before Eren could explain further more Annie flipped him as she took the dagger.

"Here" Annie spoke as she threw the dagger to Reiner "Next is your turn to attack, isn't it?"

"N-no.. I" Reiner spoke as he was clearly scared.

"Do it, Reiner" My head turns to Eren who was defeated on the ground as I chuckled at how he looked. "You're showing her the responsibilities a soldier bears, right?"

"Yeah. There are times when a soldier can't retreat. Now's one of them." Reiner spoke.

My bet's still on Annie

And yes Annie still did the same move to Reiner and got defeated.

"That's an amazing technique. Did you learn it from someone?" Eren asked as I helped him get up.

"My dad taught me" She answered.

"

Your dad's the one that-"

"It doesn't matter" She spoke "There's no point in doing this."

"You mean this training?"

"It's useless. Anti personnel hand to hand combat doesn't earn you points. Just getting through it like them is typical. The only ones that can enlist in the Military Police Brigade and live within the inner walls are those with the top best grades after all" Annie spoke.

Annie is right to be honest. Some people here are also going to enlist in neither Survey Corps or the Garrisons so hand to hand combat is nothing. But maybe it could be in use someday.

In just a blink, Annie held the dagger on Eren's neck.

"Amusingly enough in this world, the more of a fight you can put up against the titans, the further you get away from them. Why do you think such a farce came to be?" Annie continued as she held a very scary face.

"Well I wonder that myself" Eren tried to take the dagger out of Annie but got tripped by her foot and still pointing the dagger on his neck.

"Isn't it because of human nature?" Annie questioned.

"Ehhh Annie. That's enough trauma on Eren for this day" I said as I dragged Annie away from Eren.

"At any rate, I'm not stupid enough to entertain myself on playing soldier in this meaningless world" Annie said as I completely her as faraway from Eren.

"Here." Annie spoke as she gave me my favourite kind of pastry.

"H-how did you know this is my favourite?" I asked.

"Just a guess" She said as she completely went away as I stood alone and stared at the pastry on my hand.

How? Annie is not talkative and is an introvert. She doesn't talk to Armin, Mikasa nor Eren about personal things.

That's suspicious. It feels like she knows me more than I know.

Hello people :)

VOTE NOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.8K 29
Completed! Six years ago, Carla Jaeger fell into a medical accident and was sent into a coma. With no money to pay her bills with, her son, Eren Jaeg...
5.7K 155 32
Bringing Eren Yeager back to life, Ymir connects him to Mikasa. Allowing them to feel each other's physical pains. Forced to run away from Erens cho...
14.5K 577 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢. 𝔖𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰. ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯...
142K 4.1K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...