The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.1
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.2
๐–จ๐— ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—Œ?
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–ด ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„

vii

26.5K 834 993
By Tapioca_Rin

❝☞✉☜❞

"We shall now began the enlistment ceremony of the 104th training corps!"

My poor ears.

"Unfortunately for you, I, Keith Shadis, have been assigned to be your instructor" Keith Shadis shouted.

My ears are definitely unfortunate today.

"I have not the slightest intention to welcome you!"

That's good to be honest.

"As you are now, you'll are all mere cattle who exist to flatten up the titans. You're nothing more than that! We'll take you to useless degenerates and make something out of you over the next three years! We'll drill the methods of fighting titans to you! In the next three years, when you find yourself before a titan will you still be mere prey? "

My eyes diverted from Eren to Mikasa then to Armin as I sigh.

Damn those kids grew up too fast.

They're all taller from me.

Armin is 3 cm taller than me as Eren and Mikasa are 10 cm taller.

I sigh once again. Why give me such fate.

"Or will you be an honourable wall that protects it's king?! Or perhaps a glorious soldier of mankind that exterminate titans?! Decide for yourselves!"

I'll become a beautiful butterfly that poisons enemies. Well that's good enough.

___________________

"You there!"

"Sir!" Armin's soft voice boomed

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Armin Arlert from Shiganshina district , sir!"

How am I even calm right now.

"That so?! What a ridiculous name! Did your father name you that?!"

"My grandfather did! Sir!"

"Arlert, Why did you come here to do?"

"To contribute to mankind's victory sir!"

Armin's soft voice doesn't fit for shouting.

"How commendable of you! We'll use you as titan bait"

"Pfft-" I bursted as people around me stared at me and I stared back at them. Good thing Keith Shadis nor anyone other than around me heard it.

"Third line, face backwards" He said as he gripped Armin's head and faced him backwards.

I began to ignore other people being intimidated. Keith Shadis past through me like nothing.

That's fortunate.

"Who the hell are you?!" Keith Shadis' voice grew louder as I listened.

"Jean Kirshtein, from Trost District, Sir!" A boy who had brown hair said proudly.

Trost boy.

"What did you come here to do?"

"To enlist in the Military Police Brigade. To live within the inner walls" Trost Boy answered.

I hate the Military police so I hate him. I still remember the time were I got harrased by a Military Police and all I have to do was kick their necks until their unconscious. I don't want to relive the memory again out of disgust.

"I see. So you want to live within the inner walls huh?"

"Yes" Trost boy is dumb.

Keith Shadis headbutted trost boy and went to his knees.

"Who said you could sit?! Someone who can't succeed here won't make it to the Military Police Brigade!" Shadis shouted obviously irritated as he went for a boy named Marco Bott.
(Soft boy number 2)

Welp. Marco Bott is Jean but number 2. He wanted to become a military police.

Then Shadis went to another boy who's name is Connie Springer. One thing about it was he did a wrong move on the salute.

My thoughts were interrupted by a person who was eating a potato?

"Hey you" Keith Shadis looked at the girl who was eating and dropped Connie. "What are you doing?"

Resist laughing Y/N. Resist it.

"You! I'm talking to youuu!!" Shadis went up to her as I covered my mouth with my hands as a blonde hair girl looked at me weirdly. "Who the hell are you!??"

The girl gulped as she did the salute with the potato on her hand.

"Sasha Blouse from Dauper Village in Wall Rose southern district Sir!" The potato girl said.

I salute you Sasha. Food is life

"Sasha Blouse. What are you holding on your right hand?"

"A steamed potato Sir! I happened to see it in the kitchen and took it sir!"

"In other words. You stole it. Why. Why did you take out that potato now?"

"It's better to eat it before it gets cold. So I decided that now was the time to eat it sir" Sasha said as silently burst out of laughter.

"No. I still don't understand. Why did you eat the potato"

"Are you asking me why people eat potatoes sir?" And with that I officially slapped my two hands on my mouth to prevent bursting.

She took like 1/4 of the potato and gave it to Shadis.

"This half's for you sir"

Let's be friends after this, Sasha.

"Half?" Shadis took the potato.

Sasha gave a weird smile.. and that was when she knew she ducked up
(Auto correct didn't want me to say the f word ;_;)

_____________________

I went up to Eren and Armin as I fixed the buttons of my grey long sleeve shirt.

My eyes darted to Sasha who was still running. Poor her. Don't worry Sasha you still earned the ticket to become my friend.

"Dauper Village is a small village of hunters deep in the mountain" I spoke.

"What's that?" Eren looked at a carriage going out of the camp.

"The dropouts" A girl that I presumed the name is Mina spoke "They opted to transport to reclaim land"

"They'll probably regret it" I spoke

"What?" Armin exclaimed "but it's only the first day?"

"It's only natural" Eren said "The powerless have no choice but to leave"

What a bunch of cowards.

Marco, Mina and Connie stared at Eren.

"Choosing to go back to picking rocks and pulling weeds" Eren said

"That reminds me, you two weren't asked about your name, birthplace or anything." Marco spoke.

"I'm from Shiganshina district like this guy" Eren said as he patted Armin's shoulder.

"Same with Eren" I spoke.

"I see. That's."

"So you three were on that day right?" Connie spoke "Did you catch a glimpse of it? The collosol titan"

"Oh yeah we did" I said as I gave a chuckle.

____________________

I placed my chin on my hand as Eren was telling them about the day of the fall of Shiganshina.

It's getting quite annoying.

"Titans really aren't that big of a deal" Eren said "once we master the three dimensional maneuver device, they won't stand a chance"

Oh Eren. Don't say things you can't do yet.

"I'll enlist in the survey corps and exterminate the titans in this world" he continued "I'll slaughter them-"

"Whoa there. You crazy" Trost boy began to speak " Did you just say you're going to enlist in the survey corps?"

"Yeh thats right"

I smell a fight coming.

"If I'm not mistaken you're aiming to live in the Military Police Brigade right?" Eren asked

"I'm an honest guy, you see" Jawn or Jean or something said "I'd say that I'm a lot more pleasant to be around than someone who puts on a brave face, despite being terrified deep down inside"

"Are you implying something?" Eren spoke as he stood up.

My bet's on Eren.

"Q-quit it guys" Connie spoke but it didn't help the situation.

"Hey now. I wasnt really" Jean said as he stood up as the two walk up to each other face to face

The sound of the bell was heard.

"Whatever I'm sorry. I didn't mean to dismiss your opinion. Let's call it even with this." Jean said as he reach out his hand to Eren.

"Yeah I crossed the line too" Eren said as he slapped Jean's hand and walked away.

Mikasa went after Eren as I stayed back for a little while at my seat drinking water.

'Training will be tomorrow then. I Have to give my best so I can protect Eren, Mikasa and Armin.'

And with that I stood up and walk past Trost boy.

"Uh excuse me?" A voice said as I turned and greeted by Trost boy.

"Can you tell me your's and the beautiful black haired girl's name?" He said blushing while rubbing his neck.

"I'm Y/N. She's Mikasa. For the record she's taken by my brother and as for me. You don't want to date a woman who's a lot older than you" I winked as I went away.

Never knew trost boy likes older women.

______________________

Y/N went up to Eren and Mikasa as the three discuss about Y/N's and Mikasa's hair being long.

"For hell. I won't cut it short." I said as Mikasa touched her hair.

When Jean looked outside and saw what was happening.

As he brushed his hands over Connie's back who was passing by.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?! What did you wipe on me!?" Connie exclaimed as he tried to reach his back.

"My trust in others" Jean said looking vulnerable.

I SWEAR TJIS ISN'T A AOT X READER LOL. DON'T WORRY OUR HEICHOU WILL COME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.1K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...
51.1K 3.7K 27
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
237K 4.9K 35
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ โ”โ”โ” ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโœ”๏ธŽ โ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”?โž W...
36.5K 868 38
After discovering her power, Emma and Eren find a way off the paradise island. Towards the other titan shifters. Emma was the key to help them free...