The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.1
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.2
๐–จ๐— ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—Œ?
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–ด ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„

ii

35.1K 1.3K 690
By Tapioca_Rin

❝☞✉☜❞

A nice family dinner was over as I stood up and walked to my room.

Instead of thinking about my grandparents upcoming anniversary, I became to plan out my escape.

Im sorry Zeke. Grandma. Grandpa.

I will not sit and wait for the time I'll die and recieve freedom.

"Y/N" Zeke spoke as I halt and turned to him.

"You look like a mess" Zeke chuckled and fixed my messy hair. Zeke have grown his height. Zeke became more taller than me.

"Sorry" I whispered as Zeke gave me a warm smile.

I'm so sorry Zeke. But. I have to do this. I'm so sorry.

_____________________

It was mid night every citizen is asleep. Except for guards.

The mystery man's name was Mr Kruger. I learned it before we sneak out of the house.

I'm now standing at a empty alley way with Mr. Kruger as we tried to avoid Marleyan guards.

We continued our way to the port as we saw a ship parked.

After some guard avoiding action, we successfully got into the ship as it sailed to the ocean.

Mr. Kruger said that I should stay away at the deck of the ship to avoid being seen. Since no one will go outside at night.

I watched the beautiful scene of blue sky and ocean waves. No word can describe it.

It was my first time seeing this view. It gave me chills and excitement.

"Mr Kruger. Is this how freedom feels?" I ask the man beside me as he looked at me..

"Yes. It is like this" He said as he looked at the ocean longingly.

So this is so it feels. Its nothing compared to being stuck in a room.

______________

Paradis was in sight.

Mr Kruger told me to jump in the ocean because when we reach the shore, it'll be hard to keep a hidden profile when the boat will stop.

I dipped my foot through the cold water and let my whole body sink in the ocean. I started to swim away from the boat to avoid being seen.

i look behind me  and saw that i was far away. The ship successfully landed on shore but Mr Kruger wasn't there.

I'll just continue on. Maybe Mr Kruger snuck away from the ship. I swam further away until my sight of the ship was just as small as a dog and stop as I went to the shore.

Once I reached the dry land, the cold air breeze hits my wet skin and clothes.

"Achoo!" I sneezed.

"Bless you"

I looked up and saw Mr Kruger, standing.

"A-Are we at Paradis?" I ask as I let out a yawn.

"Didn't you get enough sleep?"

"Staying up till midnight until this time of day?. How could I get enough sleep?" I spoke in sarcasm as Mr Kruger chuckled.

"Even in the past, sarcasm is still your language" I heard Mr Kruger say as we stop at a tree.

"Why did we stop?" I ask as Mr Kruger told me to sit underneath it.

"Sleep"

And with that I slept as easy and easy in a blink.

________________

The very bright sunlight hit Y/N's face as she opened her eyes.

She examined her surroundings and saw that she was leaning on a huge wall as houses were infront of her and asked herself where she was.

All Y/N could remember was that she slept under a tree and Mr Kruger infront of her.

She stood up and decided to walk more to explore.

Her mind finally realized that she was in the Island Of Devils. That was what Marley would describe.

'They don't look like devils at all.'

The peaceful silence was disrupted by Y/N's stomach who growled in hunger.  When Y/N touched her stomach she felt the fabric of her shirt dry.

"How long did I sleep for?" That was what she asked to herself.

As a few minutes of walking, she saw people. Doing work. Some where selling goods. Some where shopping. It's like Marley but. Different in a way it's peaceful.

'These are Eldians. Other Eldians. Who aren't with any Marley. An island without Marleyans.'

"Excuse me kid. Are you lost?" A man with brown hair said. He had a brown jacket with a rose imprint behind it with a white collar shirt underneath the jacket.

"I-. Yes, sir. I lost my father when he was doing important work" This was the only statement Y/N could think of as she remembered Mr Kruger saying that her father was alive here in Paradis.

"Can I ask your name?" The man asked

"Y/N"

"Ok Y/N. Let me ask what's your father's name?"

"It's. It's Grisha Yeager sir." The girl spoke as the Garrison's eyes widened thinking that he never knew the town's doctor had a child.

"Oh you mean Doctor Yeager. Well then. Let's go to the hospital he works in. Maybe he'll be there" He said as he guided me inside the walls.

'How massive. Marley can't achieve something like this. But do they know the outside world of the walls?'

"Y/N. My name is Eric." Eric spoke as they went through the busy streets of Shiganshina.

Y/N eventually learns that they where in a part of Wall Maria which is Shiganshina from hearing from people around her.

They both stop to a small building.

"Stay here for a sec" Eric said as he went in leaving Y/N outside.

All Y/N could think of is how many walls are there. Why her father is still alive and not her mother. Where are the titans that Marley injected to this island.

'So. The man named Eric has two swords on his side. Maybe that's how Eldia in Paradis survive'

_______________

Meanwhile inside the small hospital was Grisha treating patients as usual.

"Doctor Yeager!" Eric's voice boomed as Grisha waved at him.

"That'll be all of your medication" Grisha said as he left the patient he cured a while a ago and went up to Eric.

"Yeager. I hope your not busy but how could you lose sight of your own daughter" Eric said.

"Pardon?"

"Your own daughter, Y/N. You lose sight of your own daughter. Good thing I saw her outside the entrance. If not then she could've been eaten" Eric pointed his finger at the window which was showing Y/N looking amazed.

Grisha was shocked, confused and happy at the same time.

The questions he wanted to ask her.

Grisha fixed himself and fake coughed.

"I'm sorry for losing sight of her Eric. I was doing work and I lost track." Grisha replied.

"Well then. That's solves it. I'll see you later Doctor Yeager" Eric said as he gave a wave and left the building.

I made the pic above and the book cover :>

VOTE OR I'LL MAKE MY SISTER BITE YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...
7.5K 300 15
DISCONTINUED!!!!!!! "๐ˆ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ" "๐ˆ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”....๏ฟฝ...
107K 2.8K 29
Completed! Six years ago, Carla Jaeger fell into a medical accident and was sent into a coma. With no money to pay her bills with, her son, Eren Jaeg...
348 34 5
แด‡ส€แด‡ษด แดŠแด€แด‡ษขแด‡ส€ x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ษชษด๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡ ษชษด(แด›)-๊œฑฦส€-หˆแดแด€แดœฬ‡ษด-แด›ฦ-ส™ฦสŸ ษชษดแด„แด€แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด‡แด… "สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด‡ส€ แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด แดกแด€๊œฑ ษชษด๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡: แดœษดแดกแด€แด แด‡ส€ษชษด...