UMSHADO

De VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... Mais

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 86

1.7K 126 7
De VanRahdBooks

LUNGI.

#NOTEDITED.

The hum of the hair cutting machine is the only sound I can hear and feel on my head as I watch my hair falling down my face. The cool breeze air brushes my skin and it feels so wonderful. I close my eyes and feel the air all around my head. I asked my aunt to cut all of my hair off. She was not happy about it and my dad forbade me to cut it all off but I told them that I am doing this for my child and I hope she will be the only child I have lost. I hope God won't take another child from me. My husband was okay with any decision I took.

I stand up after my aunt finishes cuttung my hair and pick it up from the ground. I put it inside the plastic bag, dad takes it to the rondavel and to burn it in the coal stove that we have. Mkhulu Nyandeni gives my aunt a 20 litre bucket filled with herbs and other things to cleanse me with. I walk just far away from the house. I am barefoot and my body is covered with a blanket only.

" Give your aunt the blanket. Luh when I pour this water on you, you will wash every inch of your body. Uyezwa sisi?. ( do you understand?.) " I nod and give my other aunt the blanket. " You will kneel down wash your head, face and chest then you will stand up and wash the rest of your body." I do as she says.

The water is cold when she first pours it on my head but then it cools me. I wash my face, chest everywhere my hands lend, I stand up an wash the rest of my body including the souls of my feet. I make sure I don't leave nothing unwashed until we finish. My other gives me the blanket and I wrap myself with it then we walk away.

I go to my bedroom and find my husband there. He looks like he just go back too cause he's sitting on the bed. My cousin was the one helping him cleanse. His bruises around his face are now better. It scares me when I think he just walked out of the hospital even though we went the next day and the doctor said he's fine but mbuso has refused to go see another doctor and this morning he was busy doing sit up and training. I wish he would take it slow and let his body recorver and not strain it. I will make sure that we go for another check up today even if I have to drag him there myself.

He looks at me and smiles. He gets up, drops the blanket he was also covered in, goes to lock the door then he takes my hand and leads me to the bed. I drop the blanket, open the warddrobe and take another clean blanket. We get in  bed and he pulls me ontop of him and covers us with the blanket. I love this. I smell him, he laughs and the smells me too.

" We both smell weird." we laugh. His engorged shaft is pocking me and it doesn't help that I am on top of it.

" You look so beatiful baby. I didn't want you to cut your hair off though?."

" Why?."

" because where will I sink my fingers in when we make make love and when I fuck you." I giggle.

" well I have many thungs on my body that grab and you can grab on too. Like my boobs, ass, my thighs, my...." He shuts me up with a hot scorching kiss that leaves me breathless.

" We can't have sex until when we get cleansed by your family."

" I asked gogo Xulu if it's okay we have sex and she said yes. We are already married and we have been cleansed so..."

" I want us to go to the doctor so we can find out if it's okay since I stopped bleeding."

" ok baby we'll go. We haven't been alone since everything happened and I miss you sleeping next to your naked body and have my way with you." I giggle.

" Our house is packed. Everywhere you turn there's someone in there and the tension is just making everything worse." he asks.

" Are they stressing you?." I sigh and kiss his shoulder.

" No, maybe, I don't know. I just miss having our home to ourselves. I hate the tension between your three parents and zipho's girlfriend is not talking to him after he told her he loves aother woman too and he wants to marry both of them God. It's like my house is place where everyone just comes to deal with their problems." He soothes my back.

" I know baby but that's what you get being the first daughter of the family. Zipho is now close to you more than all of us and for him now this is home since he's not talking to our parents. something happened but I'm not sure what that means.."

" What do you mean?." I look at him.

" I looked at the cameras in the house and busani was talking to my birth mom and the conversation they were having looked like it was very serious. Zipho's girl came in and she walked closer to the living and heard them talking. She looked scared and busani saw her then she walked away. I have been watching her around him and she looks uncomfortable when he is around."

" I hope it's nothing bad baby. I can talk to her and maybe she'll talk to me."

" yeah do that. Maybe we should put sounds around the house."

" No. The camera's are enough. I don't want our family feeling uncomfortable when visiting us."

I don't think he is hearing me because he keeps nibbling my ear and his hands are groping my ass.

" Mbuso....."

" hmmmmmm." he flips us and he's now between my thighs.

" You're still hurt and......." he shuts me with a kiss. I moan.

"And I am still capable of making love to my wife."

He rubs his dick on dick on my clit up and down and god it feels good. He brings his whole body weight on me. His dick is on my clit and between us. He entwines our hands together then moves his waist. The way he is moving agaisnt my clit is making me moan in his mouth. He moves down my body and covers my labia with his warm lips and mouth and continues to feast on me. His hands move to my breasts and he squeezes them and plays with my nipples. He tongue fucks me then rubs my clit with his thumb.

Atingle travels all around my body and my toes curl. I bite my lip hard to prevent me from screaming because I am coming. My husband moves up quickly and thrusts in me and stills as he spills his seed in me and we both cum together. Our tongues meet and greet each other like long lost lovers. Limbs tangled around each other, His being still in me, he wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight.

" How did I get so blessed and lucky with you?."

" Buhle happened." he looks at me and we both laugh.

" I so badly want to fuck you but I can't. after an hour we'll get up and go see the doctor."

" No, we should get up now. If we stay like this we won't leave thuis room and I don't want to upset dad more." He brushes my head.

" But he saw that you're still beautiful."

" I know baby. They are all probably thinking we are fucking right now." He laughs and his dick expands in me again. " mbuso...."

" he has a mind of his own. Fuck it is so warm inside I dont want to pull out." I give him the ' you better look even thoght I want the same thing too." he sighs and pulls out and some of his warm seed comes out too. My body screams bloody murder because it is not satisfied. We still want them.

My husband comes back with a wet towel and we wipe ourselves. He even helps me dress then dresses himself. We walk out of our bedroom and the house is packed with our family members and family friends eating inside and outside the house. The people who saw mbuso and hus twin and his mothers were shocked because they all look alike.

We walk in the kitchen and find Lesego doing her makoti duties. The way she's stirring that pot you can see that she's taking out her frustrations on that pour pot and whatever that is inside.

" Eh MaMotaung Sawubona. What did that pot do to you?." she turns facing us.

" Dumela bhuti' Mbuso. Hi sis." Ii walk to her and pull her in for a hug cause she looks like she wants to cry. I hope scelo didn't upset her or anyone in the house.

" What's wrong?." My husband asks her.

" My sister showed up and Durban last night and we had to pick her up. She came with us and she's outside."

" what the hell does she want?." I ask her.

" isn't it my husband who once told her she's free  to visit us at any time and then yesterday she decides to just show up without telling anyone."

" Which sister?."

" Last born." he nods.

" She thinks maybe things are good between you too since you got married. Talk to her and tell her how you really feel. Don't sweep it under the rug and just think it's going to go away. She might have been sent by your parents to see how you live in your home. I don't blame scelo for agreeing to her visit. He knows when she goes back she's going to tell them how you live and how you treated her. Nokuthula you know sometimes the people that did you wrong will forget how they treated you and some will even pretend to have forgotten. Don't treat them the way they treated you. Kill them with kindness and if they still give you problems, well there are ways we can deal with them." What the hell?. He smiles and winks at me.

" I'm joking about the last line. My wife will kill me. This is your home, she's a guest in this home. Your guest and you know that we always treat our guests good and make them feel at home. We keep our friends close and enemies closer. What is your sister to you now?. A friend or a foe?. Are her intentions for being here around your family good or not?. I'm sure your husband is watching her. We all are so don't worry. We've got your back." He kisses my cheek the leaves before lesego can say anything.

" Oh luh. Thank him for me okay?. I feel better now." we hug and I wipe her tears.

" Dad will not be happy if he sees you crying so no more crying. I won't let them hurt you again. Even your sister lesego. If she gets even out of line then she's gone."

" You're my sister. Sims and you are my only sisters."

" and we love you too. When did you get here?."

" An hour ago."

She goes to tell me about what happened to the mall and we laugh it out. Sims had already told me but hearing if from how my sister dealt with that girl is so funny. This is the attitude she needs to have towards her sister. I leave her and go find my husband and we go to the doctor. We goo to Mbuso's appoint first and the doctor examines him and my husband is healing and healthy but he will have to come back again next week. We go to they gynae, He checks my file and I tell him about the miscarriage and everything else. He does sonogram and the preganancy tissue has passed meaning I am healed. I go to the other room and fix my dress then walk back and they are talking.

" Mrs Gumede have you and your husband talked about if you would like to be on birth control again or not?."

We hadn't really talked about that. He takes my hand and looks at me.

" whatever you want my love. I will support you."

" It's not only my decision to make Phakathwayo. I might be carrying them on my body but we make them together."

He palms my face and plants a kiss.

" I do want us to to have at least two more kids but only when you are ready." I smile.

" Losing our child made me realise that I want to have more kids with you and I don't us to wait."

" are you sure love? I don't want you to say that because I said it first." I shake my head.

" I want to have mini little gumede's that look like you and me."

" I want us to have mini you's this time." I laugh.

" Uhm I'm sorry to disturb you but we can actually do that." we look at him.

" how?." I asks him.

" Your husband gives us his sperm, we check to see how many boys and girls he is carrying then we take that sperm and fertilise your eggs and you have little mini mrs gumede's." Wow okay.

" what do you think?." I ask my husband.

" No. There is no way I am going to let my sperm be somewhere I don't know and in the hands of strangers. We will make our kids the old fashion way. Just how I love it." I knew he wasn't going to agree and I am okay with that. " I want god and our ancestors to bless us with kids they chose for us and I know they will give us what we want. Having you carry my children is my biggest accomplishment in this world."

" I love you."

" I love you more khanyo." I laugh. " sorry doc we forgot about you." I apologize.

" It's okay. My job here is done. I guess I will see you when There's a bun in the oven.  Thank you for coming" we laugh and shake hands.

 We leave his office and we go to my dad's house where everyone is at. All our kids are there and it makes me happy to see everyone that I love.

We drive in the yard and it is still full. Bonga and sims have arrived too. I greet all those I haven't seen amd my husband goes to joing the men where they are sitted. I walk in the kitchen and it is packed. I wonder if they all are going to come with us tomorrow when we go to Pietermartzug. I see the youngest Gumede and he is with his other girlfriend and she too doesn't look happy. I sneak away from the kitchen before sims can see me. I know we won't stop talking if she sees me. Right now I need to talk to Tshego.

I walk around the house then I see her outside watching my twins play. I open the door and sit next to her. She relaxes when she sees it's me.

" Why are you hiding here alone?."

" I coming back from the bathroom and I saw the boys playing and the next I know I'm sitting here watching them play." I smile. They are playing with their other cousins. Their noise and laughter is what I live for.

" how are you though? For real?."  She sighs exhaustingly.

" I love a man who's a polygamist and I don't know if I love him enough to accept that I am not the only one in his heart. It's just too much for me especially seeing them together." I don't want to be either of them right now.

" have the three of you sat down and talked or maybe the two of you?."

" I don't know how to do that sis Lungi. I want to hate her but how do I when I know it's not her fault?. She too didn't ask for this. Zipho said we will talk tomorrow." I nod.

" Do what makes you happy tshego. Don't put any body's happiness above yours. Make sure that whatever decision you make ypu will live with it and not regret it."

" Thank you sis lungi. I will do that."

" Have you talked to your parents and told them what happened?."

" I did and they are not happy. They are born agains and me falling pregnant before marriage is sin in their eyes. I was supposed to be at home this weekend but I didn't go. They know very well that I am not a born again but still."

" They are your parents tshego and they are both still alive. You have to resppect their wishes even if you don't agree with them. They raised you and you not doing as they told you is like you are disrespecting them and I don't think those are your intentions."

" I talked to my grandmother and she said it is fine. I will come back the day after tomorrow when I have been cleansed."

" Girl you are blessed. I wish my mom was still around but she's not. You still have a mom and I think she really cares about you despite her religious beliefs. Talk to her and explain that on monday you will be home. Maybe she's even hurt that she wasn't there for you when you lost your baby." She sniffs.

" sometimes I wish I would died with her or him. What if I don't ever have children again sis lungi?."

" did the doctor say you are never going to fall pregant?."

" no she didn't but what if?."

" No tshego don't think that. You will have beautiful gumede babies but God forbid if it ever happens then you can always adopt or the children your sister wife will have will be yours too."

" This is so hard and I am still hurting.

" You have my support tshego. We both didn't know that we were pregnant and  we lost our kids. Yours was killed and mine was taken away to save my husbands life. We have little angels up there watching over us. They are with their ancestors and I know they know that we love them very much. Take comfort in that."

" Whe is it going to stop hurting?. "

" I think when the day we talk about it and we don't cry. I think it will stop hurting then." She nods then hugs me tight. I feel like a big sister. " I need to talk to you about something else though." she pulls back and looks atme.

" am I in trouble?."

" No you are not. I just need your help with something."

" Ok."

" That night you all drove here. You were in the kitchen and you saw My husband's twin with his mother and they were talking. You were eavesdropping on them and after you looked almost scared. What did you hear?."

Her body goes ridig and she looks at me scared. She looks arond like she is scared.

" Please sis lungi I don't want trouble." she heard something that frigtened her.

" You are not going to be introuble tshego I promise you. I just need you to tell me what you heard?."

" How did you know?."

" We have cameras in the house excluding the bedrooms. Tell me what you heard."

" Sis lungi I once dated Themba and he used to say your husband is a very scary man and I believe him. Ubhuti Mbuso scares me alot but..."

" My husband is scary to a lot of people who don't personally know him and I understand why you might feel terrified to tell me what you heard. If you decide to marry in this family tshego you will have to trust all of us and know that we have got your back no matter what. Mbuso will protect you like how he always protects me. With his life because you will be a gumede too." Ok maybe a lied a little with him protecting her like he does me but nevertheless he will protect her.

" I know mbuso is big and terrifying but he will never hurt anyone intentionally." Tears stream down her face.

" I'm sorry sis lungi but I didn't hear anything. I tried to hear what they were saying but they were whispering."she's lying to me.

" Did busani threaten you? Is that why you are afraid to tell me what you heard?."

" No he didn't." she shakes her head furiously.

" Tshego is my family in danger?."

" I have to go sis lungi."

" tshego I promise you he won't hurt you. We will tell my husband what you heard and he will protect you please!." she quickly gets up and runs to the house.

" fuck!." I have to make her talk before my husband makes her talk.

" what has gotten you so upset and cursing. I have never heard you curse before."

I chukle, get up smiling and hug him really tight.

" I missed you." he kisses my forehead

" Angithi you are grown now and don't need your big brother?." I laugh.

" I'll always need you. I need your help right now."

" what's wrong?."

" Can you please get me a sign language interpreter who can read lips. I need them now bhuti scelo." he frowns.

" Does mbuso know about this?."

" He doesn't and something tells me I need to know about it first before he finds out."

" you are scared luh. what's wrong?."

" just get me that person and then please get someone who will investigate busami and his mom."

" but mbuso has already done that?."

" What? When?."

" When you're sleeping sis." ever since we have been here he's been in his office. I thought it was about work and his face all over the media?. I guess when he saw tshego freaking out he decided to investigate them?.

" what did he find?."

" he didn't say. He just said he's waiting for the right opportunity."

" Ok fine i'll ask him but please get me that person and keep it between us okay?."

" On it." He takes out his phone.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that he was investigating them but why didn't he tell me this morning and what did he find that he hasn't shared with anyone and on the other side Tshego is scared to tell me what she heard. I hope that person will be able to help me.  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

IMPUMELELO De NateLamak

Ficção Geral

66.9K 5.6K 41
A young lady falls in love with a young man who loves her dearly. They adore each other and they will do anything to protect each other from anything...
47.5K 1.8K 33
When a normal young woman living in Durban who works an ordinary job and lives a normal life meets a handsome young man who is the next king in a lin...
135K 8.1K 57
what happens when she sneaks her way into his cold heart and makes him feel things he has always denied himself to feel.
67.8K 4.8K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!