𝑂𝑛𝑒 πΏπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›

Por itss_Serene

It was supposed to be one last mission. In and out no issues. Get the file that was the order. So where did t... MΓ‘s

π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟷. πšƒπš’πš›πšŽπš
𝟸. π™Ύπš—πšŽ πšœπšπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŠπšŒπš”
𝟹. πšƒπš˜πš—πš’πšπš‘πš
𝟺. πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš’πšœπšŽπš
𝟻. π™·πšŽπš›
𝟼. πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš˜πšœπšœ
𝟽. π™ΆπšžπšŽπšœπš
𝟾. πš‚πšπšŠπš’ 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒
𝟿. π™²πš‘πš’πš•πšπš’πšœπš‘ πšπšŠπš–πšŽs
𝟷𝟢. π™½πš˜ πš™πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—πšŒπšŽ
𝟷𝟷. π™Έπš—πšŒπš’πšπšŽπš—πš
𝟷𝟸. π™»πšžπš—πšŠ
𝟷𝟹. π™²πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πšŽπšœ
𝟷𝟺. π™ΆπšžπšŠπš›πš
𝟷𝟻. 𝙰 π™²πš•πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŒ
𝟷𝟼. πšŒπš’πšŸπš’πš•
𝟷𝟽. π™½πšŽπš  π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ
𝟷𝟾. π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›
𝟷𝟿. π™ΏπšŽπšŠπšŒπšŽ
𝟸𝟢. π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 π™»πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽ
𝟸𝟷. π™°πš πš”πš πšŠπš›πš
𝟸𝟸. πš‚πš‘πš˜πš™πš™πš’πš—πš
𝟸𝟹. π™²πš˜πš–πšπš˜πš›πš
𝟸𝟺. πšπšŽπšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟸𝟻. πš‚πšπšžπšŒπš”
𝟸𝟽. π™°πš—πš—πš˜πšžπš—πšŒπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟸𝟾. πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš™πšŠπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ
𝟸𝟿. πšƒπš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›
𝟹𝟢. π™Όπš’πš•πš”πšœπš‘πšŠπš”πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπšœ
𝟹𝟷. π™±πšžπšπšπšŽπš›πšπš•πš’πšŽπšœ
𝟹𝟸. πš‚πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš— π™Ίπš’πšœπšœπšŽπšœ
𝟹𝟹. π™Ήπšžπšœπš π™±πšŽ 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝟹𝟺. π™Ώπš›πš˜πš–πš’πšœπšŽπšœ
𝟹𝟻. π™»πšŠπš‹πšŽπš•πšœ
𝟹𝟼. π™½πšŽπš  πš—πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•
𝟹𝟽. πšƒπš πš˜ πš’πšœ πš‹πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›
𝟹𝟾. π™ΉπšŠπšœπš–πš’πš—
𝟹𝟿. πšπšŽπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ**
𝟺𝟢. π™²πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš£
𝟺𝟷. π™²πšžπšπšπš’πš—πš πšπšŽπšŽπš™
𝟺𝟸. πšπš˜πš˜πš–
𝟺𝟹. π™Όπš’ πšœπšŽπš›πšŽπš—πšŽ**
𝟺𝟺. πšƒπš πš’πš— πšŠπš™πš™πš›πš˜πšŸπšŠπš•
𝟺𝟻. πš†πš˜πš›πš” πš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŽ
𝟺𝟼. π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš›πšπš’πš–πšŽ**
𝟺𝟽. π™°πšœπšœπšŽπšœπš–πšŽπš—πšπšœ
𝟺𝟾. πš‚πš‘πšŽ's hot
𝟺𝟿. πš‚πš‘πšŽ πš”πš—πš˜πš πšœ**
𝟻𝟢. π™±πš›πš’πšπšŽπšœπš–πšŠπš’πš πšπšžπšπš’πšŽπšœ
𝟻𝟷. π™ΆπšŽπšπšŠπš πšŠπš’
𝟻𝟸. π™½πšŽπš  π™ΆπšžπšŠπš›πš**
𝟻𝟹. π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞
𝟻𝟺. π™Όπš’ πšπšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’
𝟻𝟻. π™Έπš πšœπšπšŠπš›πšπšœ

𝟸𝟼. πšπšŽπš•πšŠπš‘

24.6K 640 414
Por itss_Serene

Standing in the corridor I'm staring at the thermostat again. Once I had gotten comfortable here I decided to change the temp to make the house colder.

I've always liked wherever It was cold, but when I started noticing everyone wearing sweaters and hoodies to stay warm, I turned it back on.

I guess they just didn't want to be rude or they just wanted to cater to my needs but they never said anything. But when I turned it back up for them, it just kept going back.

After a few times, I realized it was Ace who took it upon himself to change it back to the temperature I liked despite how many times I changed it back.

"God he needs to stop" I mutter to myself, my hands pressing up the screen repeatedly as the temp score goes up.

Once it reaches a good temperature I walk away heading for the living room, Val and Dante sit on the couch their hoodies clinging to their bodies as they scroll on their phone.

"You guys could've just told me you were cold," I say as I flop onto the couch, grabbing a nearby pillow to hold.

They both just look at me giving me an awkward smile avoiding saying anything. The house is pretty quiet today, maybe it's because all of them are finally having a day to themselves.

Gio walks in basically hopping, his face lit up as he holds a towel in his hand, "Come on let's go to the pool"

No one says anything and just goes back on their phone, out the corner of my eye I could see him walk over to Val and whisper something into his ear causing Val's face automatically become red.

"Yeah, guys today's perfect for a pool day" Me and Dante burst out laughing. I'm not going to even try to guess what gio said.

"You guys aren't slick," Dante comments as he gets up. I guess a pool day wouldn't hurt, plus I got a bunch of cute bikinis.

"Fine, why not?" I drop my phone on the couch walking up to my room, Dante not far ahead. Val and gio could be heard laughing in the living room.

Once I got in the room, I headed to my closet going to the swimsuit section. Going through the drawer I chose a simple black two-piece, the top with the triangle coverage and strings that tied around my stomach.

As I stood in the mirror with the bathing suit on and a towel in my hand I couldn't help but notice all my scars sitting there on my body.

I've never been insecure about my scars, just never wanted them to be seen. In my eyes, they were a symbol of what I've done and what others have done to me.

Going to the bathroom I grab some makeup covering most of them except the one on my arm of course. Despite that one being the one that hurt the most both mentally and physically, covering it up would feel like trying to let go of what happened.

Those days still hunt me and even if they do I need a reminder. A reminder of what happened to me and how much suffering I went through.

All the freckles on my body are visible, I have countless amounts of freckles roaming my body while my face only has some around my cheeks and nose. Some playing around under my eyes

Enzo on the other hand always had the opposite; he barely has any freckles on his body and has a cluttering mess of freckles on his face.

I grab a black bucket hat and put it on. It causes the bottom of my remaining hair to fall around my face, farming it perfectly. I walk out of the room heading downstairs, from the looks of it the sliding door was already opened since the sun shone through the house.

"There she is," Gio points to me from the pool as I come into the backyard. "You guys better leave me alone" they all just laugh.

Getting comfortable on the pool chair, my hat blocks the sun from my face as I scroll on my phone.

"So you come out here just to be on your phone" Val comes over to me causing my view to become dark.

"Leave me alone" I didn't look up from my phone, but it snatched out my hand causing me to look "What the hell?"

He just walks away taking my phone inside god I hate him sometimes. He came back and looked at me smirking.

"You know I hate you right"

Before he gets the chance to respond, Ace walks out in black swim trunks, his abs glistening from the sun rays. His jet black hair shining in the same middle part style.

God, he's so freaking-

"Your staring" gio whispers in my ear as he leans away from his pool chair.

"I am not, just checking out the curtain behind him" I know it's not a very good excuse but it's all I could come up with.

"Look what the cat dragged in '' Dante says, throwing his sunglasses at him, Ace catches it effortlessly without saying anything.

He walks past me going to the pool chair next to me, I tilt the bucket hat down to cover my eyes as they travel down the ace's body next to me.

Glancing to see him looking at me too, less at my face and more at my body. A small smirk forming on my face.

"Come on, get in Rene" Gio calls me from the pool. I mean it wouldn't hurt to get in would it and Val already took my phone.

Without saying anything I get up, take my hat off, and throw it on the chair. I run towards the pools jumping in. The water splashes onto everyone as I resurface.

Laughing I shake my hair around, the water flies hitting everyone nearby. I swim to the edge of the pool, pulling myself up with my hands to sit on the floor.

"You should honestly be a model," gio says as he swims over to me,

"Trust me my occupation is far from that"

The way they look at me and give me compliments honestly surprises me. I've always known that I look good but never really considered myself above average. Just plain and I've always been okay with that.

His hand traveled onto my thigh, pointing to all the freckles he could see. "Stop touching the damn girl" Ace spat as he got up from his seat.

Gio laughs without moving his hands. I didn't mind it at all, what got him all worked up? He walks over to us sitting next to me, his eyes sending daggers in Gio's direction.

His hand grazes my thigh as he lifts Gio's off throwing it back "Oh get a grip man" I roll my eyes at both of them.

"So serene do you have freckles everywhere?" Dante starts laughing and I just give him a death stare "It's a very serious question" he can't even keep a straight face.

"That's something nun of you are ever finding out" I point at all of them playfully. The answer is of course yes but that is not something they should be thinking about.

Everyone laughs, even Ace lets out a small chuckle. The day is peaceful, things feel good. But as I turn to look at the ace I'm reminded of what reality I'm in.

God how I would love to just-

"Stop staring at me" his voice interrupts my thoughts causing me to quickly jolt back.

It's like all the progress made at least in my head just vanishes. Despite my ability to hide these emotions I still feel them.

Him saying he hates me replaying in my head over and over again. I feel the same, him saying that made me angry, made me want to kill him.

No matter how much I hate him there's still this lingering feeling, this small attachment I can't seem to get rid of. Again it's probably nothing.

"Oh shut up he's definitely bigger" I'm drawn back to the sound of everyone talking.

"What are you guys going on about?" My legs swing in the water causing rings of small ripples around my feet.

"Gio here is convinced his boyfriend is bigger than me" god these idiots, is this really what they talk about?

Val just smirks leaning back, gio head resting in between his legs which were still hanging in the pool.

I don't say anything just watching how it plays out, laughing occasionally at the jokes Dante makes.

"What about you Ace? What do you think" Val nods his head in our direction. Ace just leans back holding himself with his hands not saying anything.

"I bet his dick is reaaal small'' I say laughing, my head falling forward. Everyone turns to Ace expecting him to make some cocky remark but instead, he just laughs along with me.

Everyone settles down and we all keep talking about nothing in particular. A couple of races and arguments later each person slowly grabbed their towel walking back into the house.

Ace and I are left in our same slow state just staring at the water. The sky is dark, full of stars, the only light coming from inside the living room.

Our legs gently swing back and forth. The sound of the water sapling around mixed with the chirps of night animals looming close by.

I turn my head to face him, the light reflection causing a low glow on his face. His hair damp yet still sits perfectly on his head he just watches the stars above, eyes more beautiful than ever.

How have I not noticed how pretty he is? His side profile is nothing short of perfection. I want to hate him so bad.

"You know the sky..... It's just so beautiful you know" his voice low and soothing just brings me to peace.

"Yeah, it is" I can't take my eyes off him, he finally looks away from the sky to me causing me to turn trying not to get caught.

For a moment he just stares at me, at my face studying it a small grin that wouldn't be easily noticed forming on his face.

He turns away getting into the pool, the lights in the pool cause the water to be a shade of blue. Swimming to the other side he sat all the way across from me. What is he doing?

We sit there for a few minutes not saying anything, consumed in our own thoughts. The night goes on, the sky getting darker and darker.

Then he moves to get back in the water, swimming straight to me. His body moves vigorously in the water until it reaches me.

Standing to his full height, his face higher than mine making me have to look up to face him.

I could see tiny droplets of water on his face and lips as he moved closer and closer.

His hands traveled to each side of my body, eyes glued to mine as he moved in closer. My gaze fell to his lips which seemed nothing but a few inches from mine.

He's just trying to get in my head; he's just trying to get in my head.

As much as I would love for it to happen, nothing good will come from it. For god's sake, we were at each other's throats yesterday.

I roll my eyes and move my head back. He notices my action and I watch his face drop a bit, but he just lifts his hand to my face moving me close.

Our faces grow closer with each second, his soft hand still holding my jawline as I stare into those beautiful eyes.

Serene, you can't. You can't.

Just as he is about to move in I grab his hand, taking it off my face whispering "I'm going inside."

He looked reluctant but backed away slowly. I get up from the floor walking over to the pool chairs, each step leaves a watered footprint on the floor.

I could still feel his eyes watching me as I entered the living room, Dante walks by looking at me "What happened to you?"

"Nothing," I say harshly as I walk up the stairs. My blood slowly boils as I enter my room, the door closing behind me.

Without thinking I grab the flower vase next to me through it at the wall, the glass shattering in an instant.

God, I hate him.

He knew what he was doing, he was trying to get in my head. Wanted me to play his little games.

That's all I am to him, nothing but a game and a stupid girl he hates. Toying with my emotions every day that all this is to him.

What I was even expecting is Ace romano I'm talking about. He doesn't have a slither of feelings for me.

It makes me more mad that he's winning even if he doesn't know who I feel he's still getting to me.

I'm about to clean up the glass from the floor when my phone rings. Looking around the room to find where Val had put it, I saw the light from my bed.

Carefully making my way to the bed I pick up the phone to see that it's Mama calling.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

261K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
44.2K 846 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
1.5M 49.3K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
42.4K 662 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward β™₯︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...