The Cop's Abduct

By introvert_2001

loveseries#2 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 " Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra... More

Clash of Cars
The 3 Star Thieves
The Start Of New Tale
The Casanova
Falling For Her
The Holi
The New York Trip
Dr. Mehra & Mr. Vohra
The Marriage Threat
Confession & Rejection
The Missing Report
Ritorumasutā
Suggestion Please.....
His Sweetheart
The Engagement
The Stained Shirt
Tied Together
Blazing Ires
The Cozy Night
The Murder Mishap
Formula Of Pain
Enigma Of Pain
Calm & Indulged
Back To Square
The Desired Punishment
The Blood Shred
The Sleeping Beauty
Ethical And Unethical Porn
Please.... Just One Kiss
His Self Destruction
The Sexual Desires
France
Do I Love You?
The Actional Proposal
The Drunken Confessions
UPSE or NEET?
The Consoled Nights
It's NITHYA.
Transfer
The Naughty Mammals
Tresspassed and Arrested
The Glimpses Of The Past
The Ku-Chi-Koo
Dancing Desires
Series of skids
Drunken Discussions
Daddy Vibes
Back Home
My Adorable One
The Crying Exercise
spam
Queen Of Dark Nights
Epilogue
New Book Alert!

Alone In The Island

1.4K 50 6
By introvert_2001

Nithya's POV:

The harsh sunrays hit my eyes making me squint them and open.

" Ahhhhh......" My head is aching. I sat on my bed and held my head to feel my heartbeat in the head.

Crazy but true!

I closed my eyes and all the incidents that happened took place yesterday are revolving in my head. My heart beat rose to the peaks just by thinking about all those. A shiver ran down my spine.

Am I kidnapped?

I can feel my sweat on my forehead and the tears pooled in my eyes. I looked around to see it that it's not my room.

Where am I trapped?

I looked at it to see it really fresh and clean. The soft blue curtains are at the sides of the windows illuminating the room.

There is a big king size bed in the vast room with few cupboards and a transparent TV. There was a table and a lamp at the corner neatly arranged. Everything here screamed rich.

Did they mistake me as someone and kidnapped me?

" Hey, whoever you are, I'm not rich. My parents and me belongs to a middle class family. Please leave me. You must have mistaken me a someone." I yelled like a mad person who just ran from a mental asylum. I atleast expected some answer but everything I encountered is utter silence.

" Please leave me. I'm about to post graduate. Don't snatch my dreams." I cried banging the metal door. There was a number pad adjacent to the metal door. I tried about 5 times and everytime it showed incorrect. I tried for the last time and a strong volt of shock hit my body throwing me away from the door.

It's hurting like a bitch. The current is really strong that it numbed my senses for few minutes. I feel like my right-hand is not working. I'm not feeling anything.

I looked at my hand to see it a bit pale. A loud sob escaped my lips seeing my hand. The blood flow is not good through it. I massaged it for few minutes to see that it's turning into it's original colour. I didn't dare to go to the door again. I don't wanna die. Already few million RBC and WBC are dead with this current shock in my body.

Did someone from college wanna get rid of me?

I sat on the bed and cried yelling for that crazy bastard who dared to kidnap me. It's been hours and there are no humans to reach.

I looked around me and the view from the windows is really beautiful. There are mountains surrounding everywhere but the trees are obstructing the view. It's looking like I'm in some small island.

I yelled few times to open the door but it went vain. It's piercing my heart to see no one around. I feel like my breaths are taken away.

Control Nithya! It's not time to faint.

I must have agreed to Adi. He would have always kept his eye on me but I rejected him asking him not to show his face. I hope Advi got to know that I'm missing.

Suddenly the TV switched on and there was an anonymous voice from it.

I hope you are fine Dr. Mehra! And I didn't mistaken you as someone and kidnapped you. Don't you dare try to move from this room. Everything is under my radar and you are surrounded with electricity. One wrong move and you are dead.

No need to cry baby. There are two people who are going to serve you. Dare you ask them for help, I'll kill them mercilessly. Gain my trust by behaving like a good girl. Then I'll free you from this room. You'll get to roam in my little island without any restrictions. Drink the juice adjacent to the TV and sleep. Every necessity is in the cup board. Your clothes are in the walk in closet.

Love you! Sleep tight after your dinner.

The voice came to halt. It's so dark that it gave me shivers down my spine. Panick rose in my body that I sat in the bed without any movement.

Can someone be so cruel?

At this moment I so hate my existence on this earth. I took the glass of avocado juice with my shivering hands and gulped it slowly. My tears turned into sobs just thinking about my life. What would Daddy think if he get to know that I'm not in Jodhpur. I choked my self due to hard crying.

I went to the washroom and freshed up feeling sticky and irritated. I slumped in the bed and a lost feeling engulfed me. I miss Adi. I miss Mom, Daddy, Advi, Diya, Aadh and Anvi, their cute banter.

The saline in my eyes continuously fell wetting the white-blue pillows. The AC turned on automatically setting the nice temperature in the room. Slowly the sleep engulfed me with pain still in my heart.

Who will kidnap me and lock in these luxuries?

An alarm broke after few hours. I woke up with a jolt and looked around. It came from the TV. The same voice greeted me bringing the tears back that I'm trying to suppress.

How is my baby doing? Slept well? Yeah, so I'm hear to give you a good news.

A wave of happiness rushed through my system when he said that it's a happy news. Is he going to leave me?

Your hopes are too high love! I'm definitely not gonna let you go. It's just that I'll make sure you resume you remaining studies. I'll fulfill it. You are going to get graduated from here. All the arrangements are already made. I officially sent your management a letter that you won't be able to make it to college so you'll continue to have them online. I'll send you the recorded videos of your classes and any assaignments given are sent via mail. You'll have no access to phone or internet. Study well and make your Daddy and me proud.

Bye Dr. Mehra!

A loud cry left my mouth hearing all the shit that crazy bastard spoke. I muffled my sobs when I heard that someone are walking towards me. It gave me a sense of hope. I can get our of here.

The door opens and a person in the chef uniform brought me the food.

" Miss! Your food here. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything you need. I'm there to serve you." He said like a loyal servant. It showed how much of a submissive he is towards his work.

I took the plate gently from his hand and when he turned to go I asked him to stop.

" May I know your name please?" I asked him slowly.

" I'm not supposed to answer that Miss. Order from the boss." He said bending his head down. Not for once he dared me to look at my face.

" Who is that sick rascal that have kidnapped me?" I yelled throwing the plate.

" I'll set you an another plate Miss." He said as if nothing happened.

He came back with an another food plate but a lady accompanied him this time.

She came and made me sit on my bed. Once the chef left the room I'm staying, she smiled at me sitting on the couch that's facing the mountains.

I finished the whole plate hiccing up which made me choke. I lifted the water glass sipping the cold liquid from it.

" Slowly my child!" She said. Though she looked like an Asian, I know that she doesn't belong to India looking from her accent.

May be an Indonesian or a Bangladesi.

" Please help me." I sobbed holding her hands. She gave me a smile like she is pitying me. She slowly nodded in no as if saying me that she can't do anything.

" I'm sorry my child. I'm here to just take care of you. I'll be beheaded if I help you." She said with the sadness in her eyes. Bastard! He didn't even leave her. All the hopes left from my mind listening to her.

" But I'm happy that my little master is gonna marry a nymph like you. You are so beautiful." She said cupping my cheeks.

" Please I wanna see my Daddy, my Mother and my friends." I requested just incase she fall for it and help me. But she is one hard headed woman.

" He is taking a good care of them. No harm will reach them. He'll make sure of that." She assured me with confidence. It left no space for me to contradict her saying because she has that aura that she is stating only the truth.

" What's your name?" I asked wiping my tears again and again with the back of my hand.

" Ohho! My bad darling. I'm Yua. And I'm from Japan. And I'm a doctor by profession. I'm here to take care of you and your medical health durning your stay here." Yua said with a new spark in her eyes.

" Did your little master appoint you for me?" I asked with venom. I hope he is infront of me and the surgical knives in my hands. I'd cut him into pieces.

" Yes." She said with a tight lipped smile.

" I'm a doctor too and I don't need your help. Get out." I yelled at her. She gave me a small smile and left from the room. I don't need anyone who are not my help.

Stop crying Nithya! Now think of the way how to escape from here. If I will be good, I'll get access over this house. Then, it will be easy.

I opened the cupboard to see all my record books and my medical books. Does he relly want me to continue my studies from here?

Hell with that bastard! I'm Nithya Mehra. I can study from anywhere. I thought wiping my eyes. I'll be a good girl and ditch these minions once I get the freedom.

But, you are in an island sweety! Chided my brain.

That's true too.

It's been my routine from the past 4 weeks. Listening to the classes, completing my assaignments. That bastard even set up a room with a fake dead body for me to practise. There was not even a day I didn't cry. You need to pay for your deeds mister.

I slowly opened my eyes and the day itself is irritating. Obviously! Periods sucks all my energy. I jerked over my bed listening to the voice from the screen. Oh yeah! My bed. I got accustomed to this room now.

"Good Morning Nithya! How are you darling?" He said in his sexy voice which made me wanna puke on his face. He had the audacity to call me darling? Adi never called me that.

" Answer me love!" He said in a soft tone.

" When will you release me bas..... I mean sir?" I asked slowly gulping all the bad words that are at the rip of my tongue.

I don't wanna let go of my hardwork. I've been a good girl from the past 4 weeks. I don't wanna ruin my chances.

" So...... I've monitored you for the past one month and you have been a very good girl my sweet. Since you've made my heart swell with your loyalty, I'll let you access this whole castle love. Have a good day and take Dr. Yua's help if you need something. And don't you dare have any idea of escaping from here. I trust you Nithya. Even if you try, there are sand shy sharks and white sharks around. They'll shred you into pieces once you get into the water. I'll meet you tomorrow my love!" He said and whispered the last part.

Even though his first few words made me happy, his next words really made me shiver down my spine. How cruel can he be that he left me alone with the sharks around? A lone tear slipped my eye making me cry more. Daddy must be worried not understanding where to look for me. Mumma might not eat the food thinking of me every night.

But of all, one thing irritated me which that Yua is chanting. I don't know what she says over her phone but Ritorumasutā.

I'll definately ask her once I meet her again. I'll definately peel the skin of that Ritorumasutā with my scapels. With the new found determination, I wiped my tears off my cheeks.

Let's see you tomorrow Mr.Ritorumasutā.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 2105.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 24.8K 41
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
681K 25.9K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
27.2K 2.3K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
91.6K 6K 51
"What happened Prisha? Why did you call me here at this time? Is everything alright?" I asked getting closer to her. She doesn't call me at odd hours...