Sweet And Special |Jikook|🎀

Od The_Elegant_One

"I have expectations! And no one except Agust D can fulfil them". "Jimin, Agust D is a fucking celebrity! He... Více

프롤로그
(1) 일주일이 지났어!
(2) 그 사람을 만나서
(3) 나는 남자 친구가있다
(4) 나는 인간이 아니다
(5) 엿 먹어
(6) 아무 의미 없어
(7) 장모
(8) 무서워
(9) 귀여운 꽃집
(10) 사랑해
(11) 거부 준비
(12) 당신은 전지민입니다
(13) 집에서의 첫날
(14) 첫날 밤
(15) 아무도 할 수 없다
(16) 난 너가 싫어
(17) 조짐
(18) 그의 남편을 위해 울고
(19) 아빠의 공주
(20) 아름다운 목소리
(21) 장교
(22) 엄마가 지불 할거야
(23) 신흔 여행
(24) 도서관
(25) 감사합니다
(26) 만화
(27) 집착
(28) 너무 많아
(29) 그냥 자고
(30) 비행
(31) 비행기 섹스
(32) 해변과 아이들
(33) 생각한다
(34) 조금 애타게
(35) 사랑의 열
(36) 복숭아
(37) 바닷가
(38) 비애
(39) 키스
연인
(40) 전화
(41) 섹스
(42) 이야기
(43) 그만큼 장
(44) 동의하기
(45) 나의 예쁜 인어
(46) 난 천재 야
(47) 샹들리에로 인한 죽음?!
(48) 알몸이 더 낫다
(49) 당신이 원하는
(50) 단지 내
(51) 모두가 용의자 다
(52) 부재중 전화
(53) 잭슨
(54) 비행 문제
(55) 스토커
(56) 가장 친한 친구
(57) 너만있어
(58) 너의 미래 남편
(59) 악당
(60) 유령이 된 후에도
(61) 더 나은 쿠키
(62) 캐비티 없음
(63) 달콤하고 특별한 존재
(64) 못
(65) 가장 예쁜
(66) 내 울보
(67) 남준
(68) 생각
(69) 일주일
(70) 지민이와 그의 광채
(71) 두 번째 결혼
(72) 화이트 초콜릿
(73) 놀라움과 축하
(74) 보호
(75) 내 아기들
(76) 우리 결혼식!
(77) 당신은 나의 집이자 위로입니다
(78) 약속
특별 장
발문
☆중매 결혼은 더 오래 지속됩니다...☆
☆내가 원했던 모든 것☆
☆감사합니다☆

☆특별한: 옥상☆

1.4K 78 21
Od The_Elegant_One

☆  teugbyeolhan - special - 특별한:
 옥상 - rooftop -  ogsang ☆

[Few years later]

Life as an faceless artist has been hard.

Harder than any of us expecte- well Yoongi did advice me on that.

Getting recongonised by the public and different companies (for interviews, voice acting, etcetera) made all of us happy, my husband the happiest. He was even more happier than me and I teared up when he surprised me with a celebration party, all of our friends cheering me up.

It was all fine but at one point people started recognising me with my voice. Some neighbours had told me about how my voice is similar to the faceless singer but I just laughed it off. But soon it got more frequent- teachers in my kids school started recognizing me too.

I honestly got so scared when someone told me that for the first time, my face paling. Jimin had rejected their words politely and scares away people who refuse to leave me alone.

At one point, people confirmed it when they saw me leaving to the company for a small meeting. Someone actually followed me and had spread photos around!

It was over then.

But I can't really blame them. After all it's media, reporters or paparaazi's job to collect information on celebrities...they have to feed their family and that is the only way.

Jimin was my only comfort when I cried all night.

We moved away to my current living space, far from the city.

It slowly started affecting Jimin's basic life, people also having photos of him (recognoising him as ''Jungkook's husband). Minjung, Mel, Mingguk, Jungmin....my babies..they had to change schools too.

Even my friends were getting disturbed by 'fans' who wanted to know about my whereabouts.

I feel so guilty and I have no clue what to do to make it go away.

Jimin has been always stressed these days....having to take care of 4 kids and also to comfort me when I cry...he always has to go out covered to buy needed groceries since delivery isn't fast.

What should I do?

I don't fucking know!!

"Kookie, dinner is ready!!" Jimin called out and I slowly got up from where I was sitting in the empty unused water tank on the rooftop.

I climbed out and opened the rooftop door, finding Jimin at the door with a amused smile, arms crossed in front of him, his apron wet, probably from cooking.

He learnt to cook everything for me....

Since I am usually busy, I won't be able to cook so he decided to take over the job.

Which was really sweet of him.

"What?" I ask and he chuckled.

"I could literally feel that gloom aura around you, my mawkish baby. What were you overthinking about now?" Jimin asked and I let out a small sob.

He freaking read my mind!

"I-I'm so sorry, Chimmy!" I cried and he pulled me into a hug.

"What was bothering you, Kookie?"

"I-I feel guilty." I sob into his chest. This thought has been haunting me for the longest while and I still have no idea what to do. "I-I cause so much stress to you...If I never became a singer, no one would've recognised me and we wouldn't have to move homes...you wouldn't have this much stress and our babies wouldn't have to move schools too. And our friends are being tortured too! All because me! I-I feel so guilty, Jimin! I don't know what to do about it. I-I am sorry, Jiminie." I can hear Jimin chuckle and I only cried more.

"Oh my crybaby." He whispered. "Don't cry. Look at yourself in the mirror when you cry." He added.

"Are you calling me ugly?!" I cried and he just laughed.

"Kookie baby, you have no reason to feel guilty."

"Bu--"

"Look around you first, my cute baby." Jimin said and I peeked up from his chest with a pout, surprised when I saw our babies and all our friends standing there with wide smiles.

"W-what ar--"

"We (Jimin, Jungkook and babies) just finished eating and you abruptly left to the rooftop, your personal space. And when I called you to come down, you forgot about it and came down. I confirmed that you were upset and our loving friends wanted to visit too." He explained and I blush from embarrassment.

How did I forgot about that?!

"Jungkook, you have no reason to feel guilty. Do you want to know how our friends feel?"

"W-what?"

"They are all so happy. Jackson, Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Youngjae (Hoseok's lover ;) , Hwa-sa, Jieun, Yoongi.....they are all happy that they are famous now." He said and I turned to them in shock. Our friends smiled and nodded. "Fame is kinda fun, Jungkook-ah. They are proud to say that they are best friends with Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi! It is fun for them, to run away from paparazzi while laughing and making fun or showing off their dresses instead of answering questions related to you. Or they joke around about you. They are happy, Jungkook." Jimin explained.

"Yes, Jungkookie!! We showed off our new gucci matching shirts to the media!" Taehyung and Jin laughed.

"And I had made the place my fashion show, walking around with Youngjae and judo jumpy!" Hoseok cheered with Youngjae, judo jumpy barking and running inside the room when he heard his name.

"I get to advertise my business," Hwa-sa snickered. "After that, more clients are coming." Jackson laughed with her, pecking her cheeks.

"We are not being disturbed, Jungkook. Please don't feel guilty. We are just having fun and playing around with the media, giving them a taste of their own medicine. We don't allow them to run over us and play back making them back down. We are all happy." Jieun explained, smiling.

Jimin smiled. "Now. You were crying about our babies? But look at those brats! They are having so much fun in their new school, which is bigger than their old one. Mingguk has been learning piano with Yoongi and since his school has piano, he feels so happy that he could practice more. Mel and Minjung have joined the swimming club in their school, having fun with all it. Then there is Jungmin....he has been so happy about the cafeteria food! These brats are totally enjoying the time at their school! They do everything other than studying!" I heard our babies whine and I couldn't help but giggle.

So they aren't affected by it like I thought they were? I'm so glad.

"And about me," I looked at him and he smiled, bopping my nose. "I am really happy. I have the person I really love with me by my side. Waking up to you every day, sleeping next to you everyday, cooking for our family...I enjoy every single minute of it. I have you, our babies, our supportive friends who are like family. I have everything, why would I be sad? Just like our friends, I feel proud. Proud that my lovely husband is loved by millions! His words, his beautiful voice is being spread all around the country, is being heard by millions! It makes me so happy, Jungkook. I feel so proud of you, Kookie. There is no reason for you to feel guilty." Jimin explained and I smile, slowly closing the gap between us and pulling him for a kiss.

He smiled back. "I love you so much, Jungkookie." He whispered.

"I love you more, hubby."

"Alright kids. Time for us to leave!!" Hoseok ushered and I laughed.

"Let's watch a movie!! Tangled!!" Jungmin cheered.

"Again?!" Juhi asked in surprise making us laugh. Juhi is Jin and Taehyung's lovely daughter.

"Yes again!!" Jungmin cheered.

🔖

I sat in the rooftop water tank with my notebook in which I write songs. Jimin bought it for me! I woke up earlier than usual, earlier than Jimin!

I suddenly had strong ideas and wanted to write them down.

When I heard the rooftop door open, I frown in confusion. Jimin is scared to come up here and he never lets our babies come up to since he thinks its too dangerous. How caring and cute!

"H-hi K-kookie."

I look up in surprise. How come Jimin came up here?

He was still dressed in his silk pyjamas, the clothes flying from the chill air up here. Jimin slowly climbed into the cuboidal water tank.

"I see you've overcome your fear of this 'dangerous' place." I said laughing and he rolled his eyes.

"And I see you got some ideas for your new song." He said, grabbing our note. I nod in answer. "You can do that later though! Since I am here, talk to me." He demanded and I laugh at his cuteness.

"Whatever you want, love." I whisper.

Jimin sits between my spread legs, making himself comfortable with his head on my shoulder and his back on my chest. "Did you come here to talk hmm?" I ask and he hummed.

"Maybe." He shrugged.

"So--"

"I--"

"Oh you can continue." Jimin giggled when we both spoke at the same time.

"So? What's for breakfast?" I ask and he turned to me with a glare. I laugh at his reaction.

"We are alone, you know. You can say something romantic instead of asking me about breakfast." He whined and I lost it, unable to control my laughter. "You totally lost your romantic self, Kookie!" Jimin grumbled.

"H-how adorable!"

"Shut up, Kookie!" He whined. "Kookie!!"

"Okay okay. Tell me. What should we do hmm?"

Jimin ignores me with a pout and takes the notebook. I haven't written what I was planning to now, so the previous lyrics I wrote were there....all of them were written when I got depressed.

He read it and smiled up at me. "What?" I ask.

"Jungkook, you know Yoongi?" I nod at his stupid question. "He is a idol too. An artist." I nod again at his statement. What is he trying to say?

"He is famous, Jungkook. Just like you. More than you! He is worlwi--"

"Are you trying to make me jealous by talking about your stupid ex-crush?" I ask, cutting him with a pout and he chuckled.

"Hear me out, Kookie." I sigh and nod. "Everyone knows him. Knows Jieun. Knows his friends. And he continued with a normal life, not caring about paparazzi. He only has one bodyguard. Yet he travels around with no problem. Can you get where I am going with this?"

I frown in confusion and shake my head.

"You can be like that."

"What?!"

"Ask your company to officially reveal your face. Officially reveal about your family too since everyone already knows. That way, you won't feel suffocated anymore." Jimin explained with a sweet smile. "Even if famous artists have millions of fans, they still live. Now don't they go out and have fun with their family too? Even though it's restricted compared to public people, they still do live it. Unlike you, who is cooped up in his home, scared to go out. No offense Kookie," Jimin giggled.

"None taken, bitch." I answered back and he only laughed more.

"That was the truth, Kookie." Jimin looked up at me. "Do you like the idea, Kookie?" He asked and I sigh.

"Of course. I don't know why I never got this idea." I smiled, kissing his forehead.

"Will you do that then?" I nod and he grinned at me.

"Hmm. What should we do now? I think you came for something."

"Yes yes I did! But your romantic self left the chat a long while ago! So I'm leaving too!" Jimin started crawling away and I laughed, grabbing his ankle.

"Sorry, Jiminie." I hover my body above his, letting go of his ankle and holding his waist instead. "I love holding your waist." I whisper and he giggled.

"Really?"

"Of course. But of course, I love holding other things too. Like your co--"

"Kookie!!" Jimin cut me off, laughing hard and I laughed after him, knowing very well why he was laughing.

"I meant your comfy warm hands, Jiminie. What did you think I will say?" I ask playfully.

"KOOKIE!"

I kissed the back of his neck and slowly moved my hand to undo his pyjamas shirt. "You are never in the mood. How come you are now?" I ask Jimin, mind wandering to all the times I tried to make love to him but he always shoo me away.

"You always want to do it in the most stupidest situation!" He whined. "The last time you asked, it was when I was washing dishes!" Jimin pointed out and I nod at him. True.

"I saw your ass when you were bent and turning ON the television, okay?!" I argued in reply, laughing.

"Mingguk and Jungmin were right there! Watching Tangled and you suddenly follow me to our kitchen and kiss me, touch me! Then when we are alone in our bedroom, you don't ask to fuck me!" He whined and I burst out laughing.

"I didn't want to reduce your sleeping time, Jiminie." I answer. "Maybe we can do it now." I whisper and he giggled again.

His giggles are so freaking cute!

He is seriously an angel--

I gasp from surprise when Jimin smashed his lips with mine, his hand slipping past my tank top with ease and teasing my hard nipple.

"AGHMM!!" I moan as his tongue rolled with mine.

"Do you know how long I waited for this?" Jiminie asked once we pulled away and I chuckle.

Okay. He is my unholy sweet angel.

"I don't know. You tell me." I whisper and he again pulled me for a kiss, pushing me back against the wall of the water tank.

[The type of water tank I've mentioned is a closed cuboidal place with a small square opening. It has a motor inside it, which will give out water and fill up the tank.]

Jimin straddled my lap and dragged his lips down my face, staring at me through hooded eyes as he sucked on my jaw.

I can't believe this is the same person who feeds our babies and makes them sleep.

"You look so beautiful, Jungkook." Jimin whispered before connecting our lips together again.

"And words can't describe how amazing you are."

"Th-then then, you are the most amazing person in the whole universe." Jimin said, trying to beat me and I chuckle at his behaviour.

"For me, you are my universe. Youniverse." I watch Jimin gasp and hit my chest.

"Kookie! Why are you coming up with better compliments than mine?" He whined. "It's no fair! You are a song writer and I am just your husband." Jimin pouted and I pecked his lips, our noses touching from how close we are.

"That's enough for me." I whisper in reply.

"What?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"You being my just my husband. That's enough for me." I smile when Jimin buried his face into my chest.

"You are too much, Kookie." He mumbled, his voice muffled

"Too much for you?"

"No." He mumbled.

"How come then I am too much?" I teased.

"You make my heart beat too much. You make me smile uncontrollably. Everyday... I am falling in love with you more and more.. it isn't possible but I do feel like that. Whatever you do...from hugging our babies and comforting them when they cry... convincing me to buy our cute brats chocolates that they asked for cause I rejected them....feeding them, singing them lullabies, cuddling them to sleep... getting confused on Mingguk's maths homework and calling for me to help... and kissing me goodnight, hugging me when I feel stressed.....everything you do, even if it's the most stupidest thing like deleting my twitter account for posting my photo, since you were jealous of others taking me away from you which will never ever happen....everything you do, it makes me happy. It makes me fall all over for you. I love you so much Kookie." He looked up at me and I almost screamed when I saw how cute he looked.

Peeking up at me like that, his cute hands clutching into my shirt as he straddled my lap.

He is so cute!!

"DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME CRY, JIMINIE?!" I ask and he giggled, shaking shaking his head. "THEN WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING LIKE THIS?! AGHH!" I hug him tightly, showering his face with kisses. "I love you so much, Jiminie. So freaking much!

I gently placed him on the floor of the water tank, hovering above him. "Pretty." I whisper and kiss down his neck, unbuttoning his shirt in the process.

Jimin smiled and reached into his pocket, showing a unopened pack of condom. I let out a laugh at that and his smile grew wider.

"I've been carrying this around for 4 months now!" He exclaimed making me laugh more.

"Maybe Jungmin deserves a younger sister or broth--"

"No, Kookie!!" Jimin cut me off and I laugh at him, pecking his cheeks.

"Cute." I mumble and pulled open his fully unbuttoned shirt. "So you were completely planned on doing this?" I ask and Jimin nodded proudly.

"You kept talking so I decided to control my hormones and talk too." Jimin said.

"Wow! Then you didn't want to talk--"

"Of course not! I love talking with you, Kookie!" Jimin cut me off.

"Okay okay." I laugh.

Jimin helps me undress, a little too eagerly, making me chuckle. "What a horny angel." I whisper and he growled at me.

"Angel bites too, Kookie."

"But don't bite in the wrong places, angel." I told him, pointing at me naked southside and he giggled, slapping my arm.

I pulled down Jimin's pants and gave him a unamused smile when I saw him wearing nothing inside. "You are really something, Jimin." I said as he grinned at me evily. "How hard do you want it, baby?" I ask.

"So hard that I won't even ask for sex in the next 3 weeks!"

"That is impossible, Jimin. You are too horny and can't be controlle--"

"Kookie!!" Jimin cut me off with a embarrassed pout and I smile at his cuteness.

"Alright. I won't tease." I say and slowly slipped on the condom. "How will you work if you can't wal--"

"You are there!"

"OH MY GOD! THAT WAS YOUR EVIL PLAN!" I gasp in realization and Jimin grinned. "You wanted me to do all the work so you can rest!" I pointed out.

"It was just a part of the plan, Kookie." He shrugged innocently.

I shake my head in disbelief. "Wow. Top 10 anime betrayal--"

"Stop it Kookie!! Fuck me already!" He cut me off and I raised my eyebrow at his excited self.

"Yes sure." I mumble and he giggled at me.

"You are too funny, Kookie. Like a joker!"

"Yes but no other joker would fuck you good like me."

I took his hands and placed it on my shoulders as I slowly pushed into his tightness. He gasped, his hold on my shoulder tightening as he pulled me into a kiss.

Our lips danced together in a slow dance and I fully push in, swallowing Jimin's moans which came during the process. "Do you like it?" I ask lowly as I pull away, our lips connected with a big string of saliva, some dripping down our lips from the intense kissing.

"I-I love it, Kookie." Jimin whispered. "But not more than you." He added and I laugh, shaking my head.

"Of course."

I started thrusting, feeling his tighness inside. It felt too good and I moaned from pleasure, both our moans mixing together.

My hand which was on either sides of Jimin grabbed his hips and turned him around, getting him up on his knees and hands.

"Fuck. You look so pretty from here, Jimin." I whisper as I continue thrusting into him. That's when I noticed the harsh floor that we were playing around in.

Jimin's knees would bruise.

Since his shirt was only unbuttoned and not taken completely off, they prevented his back from touching the hard floor but now his knees won't be.

"Nevermind. You look prettier facing me."

Jimin frowned in confusion and I smiled.

He gasped when I lifted him up, his legs wrapping around my waist. I gently press him on the wall, his shirt acting as perfect protection.

"I love you so much, baby." I whisper before continuing to thrust inside him.

"I-I love you too, Kookie-ah!" Jimin moaned out. We were already covered in sweat and it only made this hotter as I dragged my tongue up his neck, making him more wetter.

I squeezed Jimin's plumpness and he gasped. I smiled at how beautiful he look right now. "Beautiful." I whisper.

Jimin wrapped his arm around my neck instead of holding my shoulder and pulled me closer and into a deep kiss. Our hard nipples rubbed together and I moaned into the kiss, thrusting harder.

It got more and more easier to thrust as I fastened my pace, wanting my love to cum fast and have his pleasure, wanting to please my love.

"You are perfect, Jiminie!" I moan out as Jimin messed with my hair while moaning. I bounced his body on top of mine, rubbing our chests together purposefully as Jimin gasped and moaned.

I lift his legs up, loving how beautifully flexible my Jimin is. I hooked his ankle on my shoulders, Jimin's moan growing louder.

With the new position, I thrusted deeper into him, feeling his precum on me. "Do you like it, Jimin?" I ask and he nodded with his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

I smiled in satisfaction and kissed his neck, feeling up his ass and thighs.

"AGHH KOOKIE!" Jimin threw his head back on the wall as he released. "I love you.." He panted heavily.

I smiled and thrusted up one last time, releasing inside the condom. "I love you too, Jimin."

Slowly I laid on the floor, not caring I was naked and laid Jimin on top of my chest. We laid there in silence, enjoying each other's warmth.

"D-did you like it?" I ask after a few minutes.

"No."

"O-oh. Was I too rough? Or was I too soft? I-I am sor--"

"I loved it, Kookie." Jimin cut me off, giggling. "See. You are still the same. I still remember how you did the same when w--"

"Okay okay stop!" I blush in embarrassment. I always fall for this...

"Cute!! Love you cutie!" He grinned.

"Yes yes. Love you too." I pouted and he laughed at me.

I smiled. "We should make this our place. We can talk, laugh and fuck in private." I say and he giggled.

"Su--"

A loud sound echoed the water tank before water started pouring from the unused pipe.

"Shit!"

Jimin quickly grabbed the note book in which I write songs and throws it out to save it from getting soaked.

I help Jimin get dressed quickly before getting him out. After I got dressed myself, which took extra time, I climbed out fully soaked.

Jimin's eyes widened at the sight of me and he quickly grabbed my hand, dragging me downstairs with his other hand carrying our song book. "God, who the fuck turned it on?!" He cursed.

I saw Jackson standing near the switch with a unamused smile. "YOU!" Jimin glared at Jackson. "I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!" He added loudly.

Jimin dragged me to our room and quickly helped me undress. "Go take a hot shower, Jungkook. You might catch a cold. I will make hot tea for you!" He ushered me inside the bathroom.

"Cute." I chuckle.

I could hear the faded shouts of Jimin, probably scolding Jackson who was making crying noises.

🔖

After I got dressed, I walked inside our kitchen from where I heard loud voices.

Jackson was sitting on the kitchen floor with a pout while Jimin was scolding him and cooking breakfast all at the same time. I chuckled at Jackson.

"Go and dry your hair, Jungkook." Jimin dragged me to the living room and sat me on the couch. He takes a towel and gently dries my hair with it. "Wait. Let me bring tea. You aren't cold rig--"

"I'm perfectly fine now that you are here with me, Jimin." I cut his words off and pull him on my lap, kissing his cheeks. I hug his waist and he giggled.

"That's good to hear, Kookie. But you have to drink tea and I have to cook. You must be hungry. Our brats are awake too" Jimin said. He tries to stand up but I don't let him.

"Hmm hmm. Don't leave baby. If you are not here with me, I will feel cold. I really need your warmth." I whisper, biting his chubby cheeks making him whine.

"I am here."

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Me fo--"

"I fucking get it!" I cut off our friends who walked out our babies room with a grin. Jackson came out of the kitchen too.

"Of course. So stop molesting Jimin." Jackson said laughing.

"I'm not molesting him! He likes this very much." I whine making Jimin giggle. "And you guys can do all the work today. My love won't be doing anything and will have a lovely holiday. I don't care if you cook yourself or order. Don't ask Jimin for anything." I told them.

"Yeah yeah. We get it. You love him so much." Jin said with a grin. "And Jimin totally deserves this. So we will help. Right guys?" Jin looked around for answers but no one said anything, probably not wanting to work. "RIGHT GUYS?! RIGHT GUYS?! RIGHT GUYS?! RIGHT GU--"

"Fine fine!! We get it!" Yoongi closed his ears in distress, the others nodding in defeat.

"Obviously I deserve it." Jimin laughed. "Thanks but it's fine. I can do it." He said.

"No no. You are resting today." I say.

After a few minutes of all of us arguing and joking, we finally decided. Jin and Jieun will cook, Taehyung, Jackson, Hwa-sa will sweep the floor, much to their dismay, Hoseok, Youngjae and Yoongi will take care of the kids.

"Wait! We have an announcement!" Jimin called for our friends and they stopped.

"You pregnant again?" Jackson asked, smirking.

"No, idiot! It's Jungkook's announcement!" Jimin glared at Jackson who laughed.

"Oh, Jungkook is pregnant. I never thought he would bott--"

"Ugh! No no!" Jimin cut off Yoongi who snickered. "Go ahead Kookie." He smiled.

"So, we decided to officially reveal my face, my identity and my family to the public. Jimin told me to take Yoongi as example, much to my dismay," Yoongi narrowed his eyes at me and I stick my tongue out at him. "But it's true. So like Yoongi, I will officially reveal myself and do stuff like a normal idol. With a bodyguard." I explained.

Our friends clapped happily. "Finally!"

"Nice Kook! We will support you and find you a bodygua--" Yoongi was cut off by Jimin.

"We don't need to find him one." He said and I frown in confusion.

"Why?"

"I have someone in mind already." He answered.

"Who?"

"Jeon Jimin!"

"WHAT?!"

"Don't be too shocked. I can fight well and if anyone messes with my Kookie, I will bite them. So I am the perfect bodyguard." Jimin explained.

"Thanks Jiminie." I smile. Working with a stranger if they happen to choose a stranger as my bodyguard, it would've been hard for me. But having Jimin is perfect.

"What about the kids?"

"No need to worry about us, uncle!" Mingguk said as he skipped towards us with Minjung, Mel and Jungmin. "We have uncle Jackson, hwa-sa noona, hoseok hyung, youngjae hyung with us!" He cheered.

"They have to work too you kn--"

"We have no problem with being their babysitters!!" Hwa-sa cheered.

"Why am I the only uncle though?" Jackson pouted.

"Cause you are old, Uncle Jackson!" Minjung said laughing making all of us laugh too. Jackson made an offended face before laughing with us.

"Come here kid! I will eat you!"

"So it's decided!"

"Yahhh!! Bodyguard Daddy!" Mel cheered at Jimin who laughed.

"Alright! Let's cook something now!"

Everyone ran to the dinning area and I caught Jimin's hand before he could run after Mel and Jungmin.

"Thank you, baby."

"I've always been your bodyguard in the name of your husband. But now I will officially be your bodyguard." Jimin giggled. "I love you Kookie. I want the best for you and I am aware of your awkwardness around strangers. It will be easier for you now and I am happy I could help."

"Love you more, sugar."

🔖

Hi sweethearts!!

This is a little surprise from me! My lovely sweethearts *cries* ...you guys gave me a BIGGER surprise!

50 fucking K?!

50,000 reads?! 😭😭😭😭😭

My first book to ever reach this much reads!! Even if it is probably because of the large amount of chapters lol, it still means a lot to me!!

Thank you so much for making this happen, sweethearts!!

So, this is a bonus chapter, a gift for my lovely sweethearts for giving me this gift of 50K.
I hope you enjoyed the bonus chapter 😁

Love you lots!!💙💙💙💙😙

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.7K 1.9K 30
Main ship : Jikook Side ship : Taekook and others ships too Jimin a beautiful man with only mother with him having a beautiful bakery suddenly a ma...
281K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...
51.5K 2.3K 49
A story of a idol who marry a random guy from the crowd when his bride left in on stage "do you Kim Taehyung take this person as your lawfully husban...
34.5K 1.5K 9
Helloooo my babiessss....so i came with a new taekook short book...this book is specially a thank you gift for you all for showing me soo much love a...