The Cop's Abduct

By introvert_2001

loveseries#2 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 " Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra... More

Clash of Cars
The 3 Star Thieves
The Start Of New Tale
The Casanova
Falling For Her
The Holi
The New York Trip
Dr. Mehra & Mr. Vohra
The Marriage Threat
Confession & Rejection
Alone In The Island
Ritorumasutā
Suggestion Please.....
His Sweetheart
The Engagement
The Stained Shirt
Tied Together
Blazing Ires
The Cozy Night
The Murder Mishap
Formula Of Pain
Enigma Of Pain
Calm & Indulged
Back To Square
The Desired Punishment
The Blood Shred
The Sleeping Beauty
Ethical And Unethical Porn
Please.... Just One Kiss
His Self Destruction
The Sexual Desires
France
Do I Love You?
The Actional Proposal
The Drunken Confessions
UPSE or NEET?
The Consoled Nights
It's NITHYA.
Transfer
The Naughty Mammals
Tresspassed and Arrested
The Glimpses Of The Past
The Ku-Chi-Koo
Dancing Desires
Series of skids
Drunken Discussions
Daddy Vibes
Back Home
My Adorable One
The Crying Exercise
spam
Queen Of Dark Nights
Epilogue
New Book Alert!

The Missing Report

1.3K 59 4
By introvert_2001

Author's POV:

" Hi!" Adi grinned at Advi who is sitting with a sulking face. She looked at him and turned her face to the other side.

" Advi, I wanna talk to you!" Adi said. She snapped her face towards him noticing the pain in his voice.

" Out!" She said and both Karthik, Awan went out of the room.

Adi heaved a sigh and sat infront of her in the Indian style.

"I proposed Nithya yesterday." Adi mumbled.

" Speak out loud. I can't hear you." Advi ordered. He was taken back by her sudden behaviour.

" I..... I proposed Nithya yesterday." He said gulping.

" Obviously she must have rejected you." She said in a matter of fact.

" Yes. She did." Adi said feeling dejected by her sudden coldness.
Adi got up to move but Advi's next words stopped him in his tracks."Did I say that it doesn't matter to me Adi?"

Advi patted the space adjacent to her and Adi sat there. He felt hollow inside. An unknown irritation piled in his system. He laid in Advi's lap and the thread of tears started flowing soaking Advi's shorts.

" Adi?" Advi frowned feeling wet.

" I really loved her Advi. Why is she doing this to me? She stabbed me repeatedly with her words that day." He sobbed in her lap.

" Am I really unworthy of her love? Please say me!" He cried looking at her. Advi have never felt this feeling towards someone. A sense to comfort him made her hands thread his hair stroking them softly.

" Adi, love is not about give and take. One shouldn't expect when they are in love. See Awan for once, I can see his feelings for me in his eyes but I'm not yet ready to reciprocate them to him. He is waiting. " Advi said trying to make him understand.

Those words really angered Adi. He raised his head up from her lap and looked at her angrily.

" Do you think that Advi? He is waiting because you are HIS. You both are tied in an eternal bond called marriage. He is no more scared that he'll lose you to someone else. He is confident that he can make you fall for him because he has life time in his hands. BUT. I. DON'T. HAVE. THAT ." Adi said gritting his teeth. He clearly kept his fear infront of Advi. She is taken back by his intense words that she is really scared for Nithya. On the other hand he is correct too. Nithya loves no one. Then what's the point of breaking someone's heart?

" If she is meant to be yours, then she'll defiantly be yours Adi. I'll make sure of that!" Advi said in a promising voice.

Adi smirked like do you really mean that Advi? Advi sighed dejectedly. She doesn't know how to make him understand. Adi just waved that matter off and laughed painfully.

"Awan! We both are leaving. I informed Advi too." Adi said rudely and left from there. Karthik gave a nod to Awan and tailed behind him.

On the other hand, Nithya is passing through the corridor when a hand stopped her in her tracks. She looked up with her red eyes which are still angry with Adi's sudden proposal.

" Yes?" She said to one of her classmates.

" Dr.Mehra, I've seen you when you are in your 1st year and ......" His words came to halt when Nithya suddenly took the scalpel knife from the surgical cart when a nurse is passing with it. She kept it against his neck just few millimetres apart from his skin.

" I'm tired. Tired of listening all this shit. Dare anyone try to come near me. I'll kill them with this scalpel knife." She yelled on the top of her lungs pointing towards all the boys surrounding them along with the boy who tried to propose her. He looked shit scared seeing Nithya who is looking like a person high on drugs. Seeing the ever so cool girl in the intense ire, whole college looked scared.

The Dean ran to the second floor where this whole mishap is happening. She looked scared seeing Nithya with the surgical blade.

" Dr. Mehra?" She yelled running to Nithya. She took the knife carefully from her hand and passed it to the nurse. Nithya have assisted many surgeons during her internship and the Dean never thought that Nithya could be this violent. She went to the extent where she threatened the person using surgical knife.

" I didn't expect this from you Dr. Mehra. You are a brilliant student. And I'm suspending you from this college for a week for participating in this malpractice." The Dean said and Nithya crumpled at her place crying vigorously.

She is not crying because the Dean suspended her. She is crying because she doesn't know how to vent out the anger that's in her system. She is feeling so vulnerable at that moment finding no support. The only support she had is the reason why she is this miserable now.

She angrily wiped her tears and rushed to her hostel room. She desperately need some sleep. She hasn't slept for 2 days due to the incident that took place recently with Adi. She felt like she need some space from all this mishap. At a moment she thought that she need some medical help to put up with all these things happening around her.

Nithya cried remembering all those things. She never expected Adi, her best friend to propose her. She can clearly see how much he loves her. His intense eyes are enough to show that she means the world to him. She has neutral feelings towards Adi. She only wanna marry that person whom her father shows. She values him so much.

On the other hand, Adi was given the task to control the riots happening due to the interregional issues. He shew all his anger towards them. He pounced on that situation like a hungry lion ready to take off.

" Commander Kashyap, those scoundrels are behind the wall. Just take your battalion there. I'm sure you'll find them there. I'll take left and follow the others." Adi spoke in a hushed tone panting heavily.

" Are you sure IPS Vohra?" The commander asked Adi to with he have a tough nod.

Adi slowly took cautious steps occasionally hiding behind the walls. His blood boiled seeing how a man of early 50's is explaining to convert this riot into a more deadly one. Many innocent people were already killed in the past few days.

Adi calculated how many were present and how to attack them. There were around 9 people around the oldie which made 10 along with him. Adi counted his bullets that are left. There were only 2 in his hands. He quickly loaded them in his service revolver and shot the oldie first. The 9 of them turned towards Adi when they saw their leader falling.

They ran towards him when Adi pushed another bullet into another one. He pulled his personal revolver with in fraction of seconds and unloaded the bullets in their vital organs making them beg for their lives. Eight people were down and the ninth one stabbed Adi in his arm.

He roared in pain. His eyes showed raw pain both emotional and physical. He looked like a wounded lion in that state.

I don't love you Adi........ Those words are like sprinkling salt on his raw wounds. His brain is constantly ringing those words. He got up and twisted the man's hand making him cry on pain. He stabbed the same knife in his abdomen using his hand. Adi left him alive and dragged him to car. The cops who tagged Adi along with Deepak Kashyap and his battalion brought few more people along with them.

All of them pushed the people who are the main cause of the present riot. They drove with the cars on the 4 sides of the criminals.

Once they pushed them in the jail, they were given the 3 degree treatment.

" Sir ..... Sir ........ Please stop. We'll tell you who made us do these." A person from the group cried looking all exhausted.

" Spill!" Shantanu slapped.

" MLA sir. Now please leave me." He cried.

" Do you realise how many people you have killed in this nameless grudge?" Suresh asked him patiently.

" Sir, please leave me sir. MLA Shankar have given us the ransom to do this riot sir." He cried begging. Adi's body is trembling with ire. He is feeling vulnerable but he can't bring those things in the middle of his duty.

Deepak and his team mates made a video recording where they spilled the truth that MLA created this so that he could clear this and become a great person among them. And this will create a good image on him and he will be represented as MP.

They submitted the evidences in the court and the court asked the Ministry of Home Affairs to cancel his nomination and remove him from the position of MLA.

Shantanu and Adi smirked at him when he was taken from the court.

" I won't leave you Adithya and Shantanu. I thought you are my dogs but you betrayed me. I'll remember you too Deepak Kashyap." MLA Shankar gritted.

" That will take place only when you come out and I'll make sure that you won't come out of that jail. If possible, I'll make sure you are shifted to the central jail." Adi said smirking.

" I won't leave you Adithya." He yelled and took the pistol from the police. He pointed it towards Adi making everyone scream. The polices are about to stop Shankar but he already fired the bullet towards Adi.

Adi held his chest and fell on the ground groaning in pain.

" Adi!" Shantanu yelled bending down to his level.

" Shut up bastard and call the ambulance." Adi gritted looking at Shantanu. Shantanu called and the ambulance is there infront of them.

They shifted Adi into it while Shantanu sat beside Adi holding his hand.

" Adi! Please stay awake. Please Adi." Shantanu said hurriedly yelling at the nurses to do the first aid. The nurses placed the oxygen mask to Adi and attached all types of machines to him.

The nurse opened Adi's shirt buttons only to gasp in astonishment. Shantanu stopped crying and looked at Adi with bewilderment.

Adi slowly removed his oxygen mask and winked at Shantanu.

" Bastard you made me shit in my pants. I thought something serious have happened. You must have said me that you wore a bullet proof jacket." Shantanu yelled punching Adi's chest. He pounced on him and hugged the life out of Adi.

" Come on Shantanu, who wanna die in the hands of such low life. I know he had his eye on me from a long time. He is just waiting for a chance and he lost it today." Adi said whistling. Nurse is still in daze seeing the drama going on. She opened and closed her mouth while Adi and Shantanu chuckled.

" Nurse, ask them to take us to the Continental Hospital." Shantanu said and the nurse nodded.

Shantanu created a situation of ruscus in the whole hospital. Once Adi was shifted into a private ward, the doctor glared at Adi and Shantanu. Shantanu gave a toothy grin to the doctor while he placed a fake report on Adi's chest and walked away angrily.

Adi and Shantanu hi-fied grinning. The next day court announced the life time imprisonment for MLA Shankar as attempted murder on a police officer. Adi groaned in pain and opened one eye to see Shantanu's reaction. Shantanu huffed and dropped Adi at his home. The government gave him holidays to rest and many of the politicians sent him fruits, sweets and flowers for his quick recovery.

Anuradha and Rahul are really panicked when Shantanu dropped him at the Vohra mansion. Anuradha almost killed Adi when she saw Adi dancing without his sling. She understood that it's his act.

" You almost gave me a heart attack Adithya Vohra!" Anuradha yelled taking Adi's lathi stick and running behind him.

" Mom......... I'm sorry. Dad...... Please save me." He screamed and hid behind Rahul.

" I don't wanna get killed at this young age Adi. I still wanna have many more bedroom memories with your mom." Rahul shrugged walking away.

" Pervert......" Both Adi and Anuradha yelled at Rahul.

Adi is resting in his room while Nithya is roaming in the garden of her hostel. As the hostels don't belong to the college, she has the freedom to roam every where.

She is not at all guilty for threatening the boy who proposed her. She sighed thinking of all the mishap going on in her life.

On the other side, the peon of the college got a letter which is addressed to the Dean. He delivered it to her and she opened it to see it looking like some official letter.

The Dean opened the letter to see that it was sent on behalf of Nithya. It is addressed saying that Nithya's health is not good and she would like to go with the online classes for the next 3 months. The assaignments will be sent through mail. As Nithya is a good student, the Dean granted her the permission. Dean smiled that Nithya is not neglecting her studies. As there are 2 months left at last for her exams.

Unaware to her, someone is following her closely. A shiver ran down her spine feeling someone's gazes over her back. Nithya quickly turned back to see no one in the radius of 2m.

She sighed that it might be her hallucination after all she is thinking a lot these days. Nithya took a turn to go to her hostel and a hand came from behind closing her mouth.

" Ummmm...... Ummmmmm......" Nithya tried yelling but their grip was so hard to make them leave. Fresh tears oozed from her eyes thinking of the situation she is in.

" Shut up bitch." A man slapped from the group. He harshly pushed her into their car and accelerated. Nithya wiggled trying to yell but they held both her hands and legs restricting her moment. They injected a tranq into her veins. They held her for few minutes until she passed out. They sighed seeing her sleeping form.

" She is beautiful. That is why boss asked us to kidnap her." The one who slapped said.

" How about we enjoy her first and deliver to him the rest." Another guy asked.

" He would chop out dicks and feed us as such." The third one warned.

" Where are we supposed to deliver her?" The second one asked irritatedly.

" To the warehouse near by. His right hand will come and collect her settling our money." The first one grinned sinisterly thinking about the huge ransom they are going to get.

Anuradha checked her son's room to see him sleeping with the sling. She rolled her eyes and started undoing it's belts.

" This boy is unbelievable. He wants me to send his photo like this to Nithya! Everything has a limit and he is trying too much to get her attention." She snorted throwing that bag onto the couch in his room.

She gently caressed his raven hair and kissed his forehead. She really thought that her baby needs rest after working like a machine. She has seen him rarely these days.

Anuradha gently caressed Adi's forehead which are covered with the stress lines. He moaned in his sleep which made Anuradha sigh sadly.

Even though he didn't say, she know that Nithya rejected his advances. She knows that her favourite girl have broken her son's heart. But she don't wanna involve in their personal matters. If Nithya is destined for Adi, then she will be definitely his.

" Sir, here is the girl you have asked for." The first person from the group said.

" Well done. I'll recommend you guys if he need anything more. Here. Now just vanish from here like thin air." The boss's right hand laughed handing them the bulk money.

" Thank you sir. Please inform us if there is anything." They said taking the money greedily.

" But sir, there is one problem." They said shivering.

" What's that?" Her asked losing his patience eventually.

" Sir, there were CCTV cameras around us where we have kidnapped her. I'm sure everything is recorded. Please take care of that before the police gets their hand on them." Saying this they left. The man immediately ran to the ware house and looked at Nithya gritting.

" What all do I need to do for you to not be under my boss's radar!" He snorted angrily.

He asked their hacker to clear the CCTV photage. He contacted few other to help him parcel his boss's girl.

It's been three days and still there is no call from Nithya. Kunal looked tensed not getting call from his daughter. He called his daughter repeatedly only to listen the robotic voice which is saying that her mobile is switched off.

" Sangeetha, I'm scared." Kunal said to his wife trembling.

" Kunal, please wait for few minutes and try again later." She suggested even though she know that it's gonna be vain.

" I'm listening to the same voice since 3 days Sangeetha!" He yelled at his wife angrily. A layer of saline cover his eyes just thinking about his only daughter.

He called Adi with shivering hands but it just went to voice mail. He is dying seeing no other option around him.

" I'll go to Adi's house and ask his help." He said almost crying. Sangeetha said that she too will accompany him.

They went to the Vohra Mansion and the security immediately opened seeing the stethoscope on the car. Kunal hurriedly knocked the doors crying hardly.

Rahul opened the door to see Kunal and Sangeetha in the dishelved states. Anuradha came behind him to see who is knocking their doors at this odd hour. She is beyond shocked to see Kunal and Sangeetha at their door step.

" Kunal?" Rahul frowned and moved aside welcoming them in. They hurriedly came inside and asked for Adi.

" Adi?" Anuradha asked giving water to both of them. Sangeetha hurriedly nodded crying hysterically.

" Please call Adi. We......we need his help." Kunal stuttered. Rahul understood that they are in a hurry.

" He'll be here in a minute." Anuradha said and took her phone.

" I tried but he is not lifting." Kunal said quickly.

" He got injured in his recent case. He is resting." Anuradha said and went up to Adi's room.

She hurriedly opened Adi's door and shook him hurriedly.

" Huh......" He woke up with a jerk to see his mother looking all worried.

" Mom! Are you alright? You look worried." Adi asked sitting straight on his bed.

" I'm alright Adi. Kunal and Sangeetha are downstairs. They looked really tensed. They are here for you." Anuradha said and he immediately hurried down.

" Aunty, Uncle? Are you alright?" Adi asked worriedly.

" Adi, son, Nithya is not lifting my calls. Her phone is switched off from the last 4 days. Please do something." Kunal cried holding Adi's hands.

Cold sweat tickled down his forehead hearing that.

" You..... You are joking right?" Adi stuttered moving back.

He immediately called Deepak Kashyap who happened to be an officer from Jodhpur.

" Commander Kashyap! IPS Vohra here. My friend is not lifting her phone and it's switched off from the 4 days. Can you please check on her or may be go to her college and once confirm whether she is there or not." Adi asked. His heart is aching with a strange pain. It's like someone are ripping his nevers off his muscles. He trembled for a while.

" Sure Adithya. I'll inform you tomorrow morning. I'll personally go and check. Please send me her details." Deepak asked. Adi immediately sent him Nithya's photo and her details.

Anuradha led Kunal and Sangeetha to one of the guest rooms. She pleaded Sangeetha to stop crying.

" Sangeetha please stop crying. Crying won't bring us our girl. Let's wait till tomorrow morning. If we don't find her, I'll ask Adi to take the help of Home Minister. If possible Rahul can contact the Central Minister for the help." Anuradha said but she sighed in dismay seeing Sangeetha. She understands very well know a mother's heart beat for their child.

Adi paced in his room the whole night thinking about Nithya. It's like someone took his breath away.

" You must be careful Nithya. I'll chase the whole world to hell if I don't find you. Come back to me sweetheart." He said looking at Nithya's photo.

Deepak's call came at 9am the next morning. Adi hurriedly picked up the call and the things Deepak spoke shook the ground under him.

" I guess it's a pre planned kidnap." Deepak said.

" What?" Adi yelled and the years are threatening to fall from his eyes.

" Deepak, please check again." Adi pleaded breathing shallowly.

" Someone have already sent the management a letter that Nithya will take online classes for the next 3 months and moreover Nithya was suspended for a week for threatening a person using surgical knife." This was an another shock to Adi and his family.

Kunal fell down listening this. Rahul and Adi ran to him and lifted him to stand erect. Adi immediately filed a missing report asking for the police help. Awan and Advi took their personal jet and reached here.

" Why the fuck is Nithya not here yet?" Awan yelled holding Adi's collar.

"Awan! Leave his collar." Advi said in a very cold and deadly voice which left Awan no choice other than leaving Adi.

Advi straightened his collar and warned Adi to bring Nithya back using all his power as an IPS.

"Advi, I couldn't do that. I'm not some Home Minister to play with the whole Police department. I've to follow few rules and regulations. Try and understand. I'll get what's mine at any cost." Adi said determined.

Rahul, Anuradha, Sangeetha and Kunal are watching all this fascio with the shock printed on their faces.

" Please do some thing Aditya. I want my daughter back. She is my only child. Even a single scratch on her and I will kill you." Kunal warned.

"Uncle, please calm down. I'll make sure Nithya is fine and I'll bring her back at any cost. I love..... Just leave it. I'll bring her back and that's my promise." Adi said holding Kunal's hands.

"You love my daughter. Am I right Aditya?" Kunal asked with a small smile on his face.

Everyone kept quiet waiting for Adi to answer to which he gave a gentle nod.

" I've no problem Adithya but one scratch on my darling and I'll be dead. Please bring her back. I beg you." Kunal cried holding Adi's hands. Tears pooled in Adi's eyes witnessing how much Kunal loves his daughter. Adi is feeling guilty for not protecting his love.

"I'll try my level best uncle. I'll immediately send an official letter to the Central Minister for the more battalions." Adi said determined.

All the way Sangeetha is looking at Adi with dead expressions. She has been crying since 2 days. Anuradha and Avanthi are trying to console her but everything went vain.

Adi walked towards Sangeetha and held her hands.

"I promise you Aunty that I'll bring her back to you. Now please don't cry. Nithya wouldn't be liking all this crying session. For her please smile." Adi requested kissing her hands gently.

Sangeetha gave him a forced smile and kissed his forehead asking him to bring their daughter back.

Adi and Shantanu made their way to Jodhpur as they personally want to deal with this case. Anvi started crying for Nithya as soon as she heard about this.

" Anvi! Stop crying. Please" Aadh asked finally cupping her cheeks. Shreya called Aadh as she was not able to handle her daughter.

" I..... I..... Wan.....t Nithya aunty. She pro......mised me to take....... to zoo once she........ come here. Where is she now?" Anvi yelled crying hysterically.

Shreya's heart pained seeing her daughter like that. She is so much attached to Nithya in these few years.

It's already 4:30 in the evening when Adi landed. Commander Kashyap is already present with the battalion. The whole streets looked lonely inspite of the sun.

Adi asked Deepak to take the lead while Shantanu and Adi took an another way.

" Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra here. Go right. Over." The commander said over his walkey talkey.

The set of battalion ran to the place commanded in search of Nithya. But she is no where to be seen.

" I don't care what you'll do, I want her at any cost." Adithya yelled at the battalions infront of him. His eyes represented those of the volcanoes which is ready to burst at any moment.

"NITHYAAAA.........." He yelled on the top of his lungs as if someone are dividing both his lungs apart.

Adi fell on his knees seeing the empty road infront of him, just like his life, without his sweetheart. A lone tear left his eye.

Shantanu ran behind him and held Adi so that he don't commit anything grave.

Adi, please take me there.........

Don't you miss me Adi?..........

Adi, please drop me in the hospital. I have an important surgery to perform.......

Ahhhhhhhh! You are awesome Adithya. This is so sweet........

Adithyaaaaaaaa............

All her words are running in his mind like a broken tape recorder. He felt like dying at that moment. Shantanu hugged him tightly seeing Adi sitting on the road vulnerably crying for his love.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001.

Next chapter will be of Nithya's POV.

Word Count: 4300.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 596K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. π—©π—œπ——π—¬π—¨π—§ 𝗦𝗨π—₯𝗬𝗔π—ͺπ—”π—‘π—¦π—›π—œ...
678K 25.8K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
187K 15.2K 30
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
390K 24.3K 41
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...