Snake and Venom

By ThekayX8

Rocco Merano the ruthless leader of Sicilian Mafia The Royal Serpents! Alessandra Russo's biggest most powerf... More

πŸŽ‰WelcomeπŸŽ‰
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors Note
Authors note
Book 2: Chapter 1
Authors note

Chapter 5

1.3K 25 0
By ThekayX8

I walk out of the room with the black yoga shirt and black pants Rocco gave me. When I first put it on I realized the outfit showed every curve of my body. It made me look sexier than the outfit I wore before. I can only imagine how he'll look at me in this. Especially when I get all sweaty.

He doesn't need to test me. I may be hesitant with a gun, but I'm really good at fighting. His eyes roam over my body in approval. "You can move around easily in this. I hope you're ready for a workout." He smirks.

"I hope you're ready for a fight." I wink. Walking away I feel his gaze on my body. He's definitely going to have his eyes on me the entire time.

I widen my eyes once I see the large gym. It looks more like a warehouse with a gym inside it. This gym is as big as two houses put together. There are at least 50 people training together. A man throws a punch at the other. The second man trips the first man and knocks him on his ass.

A girl with blue hair hits the punching bag hard with many punches.

I turn towards Rocco who has his arms crossed. "Are you going to be training too by any chance?" I ask.

"I don't need to." He raises an eyebrow and holds his arm out to show the empty space for me. "You can train here. I want to see how well you fight." lifting two fingers he does a hand motion. Three guys walk over to us ready for a fight.

Furrowing my brows I lift my fists. "I can fight just well. I hope your men can keep up." I say. Honestly, I've never fought three men at once. I'm still a pretty good fighter and can use them to my advantage. I mean with my brains and muscles I can make something work.

One guy charges at me. I stay in one spot waiting for the right time. Once he's close enough I dodge his attack. My arm comes back around and hits him in his back causing him to fall. The other guy charges and I flip over him. When he falls to the floor I push him down with my leg.

The first guy grabs my leg while I knock out the second one. I twist his arm and he winces in pain. Not realizing the third guy I get grabbed from behind. Shit, these guys are skilled. I hadn't even noticed this one. The third one is getting back up. I need to take them out fast.

My head bangs back against his face as I hit with force. He lets me go and stumbles back. He falls to the floor as I hit his pressure point with my hand. He's knocked out cold. The other guy comes towards me again and I flip onto his shoulders.

His eyes widen in shock as I squeeze his neck tight. My legs tighten until he passes out. The sweat drips down my face as the last guy nervously stares at me. He gulps and takes a few deep breaths. Then he looks towards the other bodies and bites his lip.

He charges and I trip him. As his body falls to the floor I kick his stomach as he falls out.

I gasp for air and crouch over. That was a lot of work. These guys are skilled, but I train a lot. The clapping of Rocco's hand snaps me out of my thoughts. "You did well. These were my most elite soldiers. I may have underestimated you." He smirks.

Lifting my shirt I wipe off the beads of sweat running down my face. I sigh as he walks closer. "You're not done yet." He sneers.

"Am I going to be fighting you?" I ask between breaths. He studies me for a second and my body gets hotter. I hate it when he stares at me like that. It's as if he can see right through me. All my thoughts and secrets.

"No. Not yet at least." He runs a hand through his hair and motions for me to follow him. I walk with him as he clears his throat. "You're pretty good at fighting, but there is always room for improvement." He walks sharply out of the gym and down the long hall.

"I think I did pretty good." I cross my arms and narrow my eyes. I mean I took down 3 guys all at once. I didn't even take a break nor did I stop. I did better than good.

"You did do pretty good, but unless you can take me down it's not good enough." He says straight ahead. I watch as he walks. He hasn't even gotten into a ring with me. How would he know I wouldn't be able to take him down.

"How would you know if I couldn't! You weren't one of those three men." I arch a brow as he glances back at me. My breath hitches when he smiles. It lights up his whole face making him ten times more attractive. And that smile is directed towards me.

My heart melts a little. Could he always do that? No! He couldn't have. I mean he's always glaring. How could he make a face like this?

"I watched you Zucchero! Per Quanto sexy fosse Quello I saw flaws in your fighting skills." He turns back around and continues to walk.

I walk up next to his side and look up at him. "Stop saying things in Italian! Since my fighting skills are so flawed how about you have a go at me." I say angrily.

"I can say whatever I want in Italian Zucchero. Who's going to stop me. Plus I'm not fighting you today if you want the information I have on your father." He says smugly

Stepping in front of him he stops. "If we are going to be working together I have to know what you are saying. You could be giving out an order to kill me for all I know." I glare at him.

He furrows his brow and brings his mouth to my ear. "We aren't friends Alessandra! I'm helping you for my benefit! So I advise you to keep your mouth shut if you don't want to die. I don't take orders from anyone." He growls.

His sharp and Intimidating tone should have scared me. Made me run far away, but if he wanted to kill me I would be dead already. I won't allow any man to talk to me like I'm their pet. I don't have to keep my thoughts to myself if he wants my help.

Taking a deep breath I look straight into his eyes. "I'm not giving you orders Rocco! And I sure as hell won't be taking any from you. Who are you to tell me to shut up just because you have more power." I yell.

His eyes widen in shock. Almost as if he's taken aback by what I said. Shit, I hope he doesn't hurt me. Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut as he said?

His head tilts slightly to the side and I gulp. "I like the sass Zucchero. Follow me." Walking around me he continues his steps towards his office. My face turns white as I follow him. What the hell was that. Rocco did a full 180. Is he testing me? Trying to see if I can stand my ground.

Fine! He has no idea who he's fucking with! He opens the door to his office and there is a man sitting in the seat across from his desk. His back to mine makes it hard to see his face. His blonde hair looks familiar though. No idea why.

Rocco walks into his office and rounds his desk. My heels click softly as I follow behind him. Fabio comes into sight. He's staring down at his expensive watch. Wearing a dark blue suit with his hair styled to the right.

"Fabio! What are you doing here?" I gasp. His eyes find mine and he rubs the back of his neck. Fabio's family is also part of the top 10. He's higher than my family which is why we are to be married.

"He's here to break off the marriage." He smiles cockily. "Now sit." He points to a seat next to Fabio.

My eyebrows draw together as I sit in the seat. I look at Fabio who shrugs. "I realized that saving your father does nothing for me. I don't need power, but a partnership would do me good." Rocco pulls a bottle of whiskey out of his desk cabinet with a cup. "Want one?" He asks us both.

Fabio shakes his head at the same time I do. "What does this have to do with Fabio?" I cross my arms and stare at him pointedly.

"Instead of marrying Fabio--You are to marry me." Our eyes connect as mine widen.

"W-what." My hands fidget in my lap. Marry him! How in the hell could I marry someone as gruesome as him. At least I knew I could fall in love being engaged to Fabio, because he has his eyes on another woman. If I marry Rocco I'll be trapped. He won't let me look for love while we are together. If anything he'll try to control me. Even worse have me in his bed at his mercy.

"I'm not marrying you." My chair flies back with a thud as I stand out of it. My heart starts to beat fast with anger. "What the fuck!" I glare at him in a controlled tone.

"You don't have a fucking choice." His voice booms while his nostrils flare. "As I said, I'm doing this for myself and not you." He bares his teeth.

That intimidating turn catches me off guard. My first reaction is to cave, but this is my life. Fuck him if he thinks he can control me. "I do have a choice. You aren't my boss Rocco!" I yell.

He sighs. "You either give me your hand in marriage or go back to the man who took your father." He pulls out papers and throws them down in front of Fabio and I.

On the papers, it's an agreement.

Alessandra Russo and Fabio Matteo agree to the extermination of their engagement. Alessandra Russo will in return marry Rocco Merano and shape a partnership.

Sign Signature__________________

I have no other choice. I need Rocco Merano. Without him I will die. I can fend for myself, but not against an entire gang after me. I snatch the pen off of the desk and sign then I hand the pen to Fabio.

"Listen Alesandra. You never loved me nor wanted to marry me. The only difference between me and Rocco is that he can help you. I don't have the power to find your father. I also have a woman I love." He touches my arm with a warm smile.

He's right. No matter who I'm engaged to I'll be unhappy. Best not to make Fabio unhappy too. Signing the paper he hands it back to Rocco. Rocco lifts the paper and looks over it.

"I'm sorry." Fabio frowns. His eyes are glossy and I know he can tell how much pain this will bring me.

"It's okay Fabio. Be with the woman you love." I smile softly.

"You can go now Fabio." Rocco says as he lifts his phone to his ear. "You guys can come up now!" He says into the phone.

Fabio slides out of his chair and leaves the room. This is the last time I'll see him for a while. Fabio is a great friend. Not that I have many. I look down at my shaking hands. My troat feels scratchy and I suddenly need water. What am I supposed to do now. What if I never find my true love.

Rocco walks around his desk towards me and my chest tightens. I feel his thumb caress my cheek and he leans my head up to look at him. He's frowning. His hand pushes my hair out of my face as his forhead wrinkles. "I'm not going to force you to do anything Alessandra if that's what you're thinking." He whispers close to my ear.

I inhale sharply as his lips brush against my ear. Is he doing this on purpose. Those words make my worries fly to the back of my head. All I can focus on now is his body. It's so close to mine that I can feel the heat of him against me. He may not be touching me, but my skin is on fire.

"You don't have to sleep with me, kiss me, touch me, love me." He pauses between each breath. "You just need to be with me for a while. We can end this a month after your father get's his buisness back. But for now..It's all pretend." He looks down into my eyes and smiles.

"Okay." My voice comes out in a breathy whisper. "I trust you for now." I move back a little creating a distance between us. His gaze stays glued to me.

A knock at the door causing his deep stare to snap away from me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 8.1K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...
The Arrangement By β˜†

Mystery / Thriller

467K 10.2K 48
πŸπŸ–+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
6.2M 188K 48
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENE, INTENDED FOR MATURE ONES ONLY! She's simple. He's the hottest monster of all Italians and probably the world. She's...
656K 10.8K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...