Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Perfect

12.6K 208 21
By PrincessOfNerds

Sophie's POV

"And I'm just saying that you should've offered." I finished, glaring at Stiles. We were arguing about whether or not he should have drove Erica to school.

"She has her parents." he snapped back, waving his free hand around to emphasize his words.

"Look, it's like opening doors for her. You don't have to but it's still nice to get the offer. Girls like those type of things."

Scott helped me out of the car after it had pulled to a stop, keeping his hand in mine.

"Thank you. See, Stiles? Scott is being a good boyfriend." I cooed, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss.

"Ugh, don't do that in front of me. Seriously, you two have been dating for like a week and you're already an old married couple." Stiles grabbed Scott's arm and pulled him away from me as Erica walked over.

"Hi Sophie."

"Hi Erica. Stiles wants to know if he can pick you up for school tomorrow." I saw Stiles shoot me a glare, even though I was helping him. If he wanted a relationship with Erica, he would have to start being nice.

"Oh, that's ok. My parents usually drop me off."

"See? She has a ride!" he yelled, walking into the school.

"I'm just trying to help!" I followed him in, folding my arms across my chest.

"Well, I'll see you guys in class." She waved, gave Stiles a hesitant kiss on the cheek then ran off to her locker.

"Scott, kiss me. Jackson's looking." I leaned over to give him a soft kiss, feeling his smile against my lips.

"I love that you do that."

"That I kiss you or that I kiss you in front of Jackson?" I asked, stepping closer.

"Both."

I laughed and gave him another quick kiss before grabbing all the things I needed and heading to class. Scott was close behind me, his fingers intertwined with mine.

We of course passed notes and whispered to each other, holding hands whenever the teacher wasn't paying attention.

Next was art. Our project was to draw things around the room, anything that caught our interest. I chose a camera that was tucked away in a corner, a visible cobweb hanging off of it. I walked over to pick it up, smiling as I blew off the dust.

"You like cameras too?" a chilling voice asked as I turned and faked a smile in Matt's direction.

"Yeah. Photography is amazing. I love it."

"Me too. Maybe we should could meet up and talk about cameras. I know a guy who can get the latest lenses for only ten bucks."

"Um, sure. But for right now, I have to get back to my boyfriend." I nodded and shrugged, starting to walk back.

"I still don't think he deserves you."

"Well your opinion matters so much to me, doesn't it? I'm the one that's not good enough." I turned back, feeling the anger start to boil up. What was it with this kid?

"Never say that. You're perfect." He rushed forward, grabbing my wrist.

"Don't touch me." I warned, yanking my hand away.

"I...uh, sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"Insanity is a pretty good guess."

He looked up at me in shock, nearly dropping the brushes in his hand. "I'm not crazy."

"Soph, what's taking you?" Scott asked, finally walking over.

"It's nothing. Come on." I took his hand, leading him back to our desk.

"I don't like that kid." he muttered, glaring at Matt over his shoulder.

"I don't either. But it doesn't matter."

"Did he hurt you? I saw him grab your wrist." He lifted up my hand, holding it as if it were a piece of glass. It reminded me just how different Scott was from Matt.

"I'm fine. If he had somehow managed to hurt me, he wouldn't be standing upright."

Scott chuckled, looking at me with a look of awe in his eyes. "You're amazing, you know that?"

I smiled and leaned over to kiss him, keeping my gaze on Matt, who was staring at us with a burning glare. I kept my eyes locked with his as I pulled Scott closer. "According to some people, I'm perfect."

Lunch came soon and then Scott had to go to lacrosse, the first practice of the season.

"I'll come watch." I said, jogging to catch up with him.

"No, stay inside, it's warmer in here."

"I have your jacket. I'll be fine. Besides, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't support my boyfriend?" I teased, giggling as he leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"Again, you're amazing. Stiles, come on!"

Stiles looked up in surprise, his eyebrows furrowing. "What?"

"Lacrosse."

"Erica, do you want to come watch with me? It'll be fun." I offered, still wrapped up in Scott's warm arms.

"Sure. Only if Stiles wants me there though." she hinted, looking over at him.

"I mean, if you want to, you can-do you...want to?" he asked, stuttering around his words.

"Are you inviting me?"

"Yes?"

"I would love to."

He grinned at her before reaching his hand out to grab hers. They walked out first, smiles stretched across their faces. We followed after, Scott's arm tossed over my shoulder.

"You still smell like apples." he muttered, tightening his grip on me.

"I thought you liked the apples? I can change shampoos if you'd like." I joked, smiling up at him as we walked out onto the field.

"I love it. We'll be out soon. We just need to get changed. Here, take my jacket. Keep it on, ok?" He handed me his warm hoodie, giving me one last kiss before jogging off to the locker's. I slipped on the dark red hoodie, sitting down next to Erica, who had Stiles's jacket wrapped around her as well.

"Aw, look at us. Supporting our boyfriends and wearing their jackets." I pointed out, linking my arm through hers.

"Hey girls." Lydia called, sitting down next to me. After I'd guaranteed I wasn't interested in Jackson whatsoever, she'd become somewhat friendly. Another brunette girl sat beside her, smiling a greeting at us.

"Hey Lydia. Welcome to the girlfriend squad." I linked my other arms with hers, smiling.

The team came out onto the field and I instantly spotting Scott, talking to Isaac.

"Since when does Isaac do lacrosse?" I muttered to Lydia, watching the two of them carefully. The brunette looked up at his name, her eyes following our gaze over to him.

"Who?"

"Isaac. Number fourteen."

"Hmm. I don't know. He's never been on the field before." She tilted her head, pursing her lips before returning her attention to Jackson.

"Alright. McCall! Get on the field!" the coach yelled.

Jackson and Scott stepped onto the field, waiting for the whistle to blow. Scott stole the ball and started running, leaving Jackson in shock before he started going after him.

Scott ducked and dodged past most of the players, flipping over a few of them when they ganged up before throwing the ball into the net.

I laughed breathlessly, standing up and clapping along with the other girls. "He's really good!"

"Yes. Surprisingly so." Lydia murmured, very obviously checking him out.

We sat back down and watched the rest of the practice, cheering on Scott and Jackson, because Stiles was on the bench pretty much the entire time. But when he did go out, we cheered his name just as loud.

Then I got that funny feeling. Like I was being watched. Hunted. I could almost heart a clicking noise. It had been there since the start of practice but now it was louder.

I looked around, biting my lip and shivering in the cold breeze. I froze as I saw a shadowed figure with a camera covering most of their face. Once I saw whoever it was, they ran off.

I didn't have much time to think about it because soon, Scott came out, showered and ready to go back inside.

"Guess who's the new co-captain?" he bragged, lifting me right off my feet and spinning us around in circles as he pressed his lips to mine.

"You were great out there today, Scott." Lydia smiled, walking over.

"He did, didn't he? But I thought Jackson did pretty good too, so why don't you go congratulate him?" I snapped, tightening my grip on Scott as he smiled back at her.

She gave me a look before running off to Jackson.

"You know, you're cute when you're jealous." Scott muttered to me as we started to walk back into the school.

Stiles and Erica were going on about how Stiles would one day play on the field in an actual game, walking a few feet ahead of us.

"I am not jealous. Of Lydia? She has a boyfriend."

"Don't worry, Soph. I'm all yours."

After another class, it was time for gym. It was unfair to the lacrosse players that they had to do gym and practice in such a short period but the principal didn't care enough to reschedule.

I walked out with Erica, my hand in hers to keep her next to me. I saw Scott and ran over to him as Erica went over to Stiles.

Scott's arms went around my waist instantly, his head leaning down to press a kiss to my lips.

"Alright, break it up, you two. For today's lesson, we have the rock climbing. Who wants to go first?" Coach Finstock called, ruining the happy moment.

I quickly raised my hand, running onto the mat, pulling Scott with me.

"Alright." Coach shook his head, obviously not used to students being enthusiastic about gym. They hooked us up and then we started climbing.

"Come on, wolfy. Keep up." I teased, a few feet above him.

"I'm just observing the view." he joked back before taking another step up, his hands gripping onto the make rocks to pull himself up.

I shook my head and continued climbing, looking down at my feet and hands to make sure they were in the right places. When I looked back down to tease him again, he wasn't there.

Now, he was above me, paused to see my reaction.

He shrugged, smiling and showing his dimples again.

I really focused on it, climbing faster and faster until I reached the top. I reached for the bell to signal I'd gotten there first when another hand beat me to it. Scott was right next to me, the smirk still visible on his face.

I bumped my hip into his, sending him flying back towards the ground, his harness catching him before he could hit the floor. I gasped and bit my lip on my laughter as I slowly lowered myself back down.

Erica's POV

Stiles and I were forced to go next. They hooked us up and Stiles started climbing, making it seem easy. The more I climbed, the more my heart raced. My palms started sweating and they wouldn't grab onto the rocks anymore.

"Stiles, I can't do this." I whispered, freezing up.

"Yes you can. It's only a few more feet."

"Stiles. I can't!" I repeated, starting to tremble. I felt the seizure started up, that ever familiar metallic taste rising up in my mouth.

"Whoa, are you ok? Um, Coach, I think she-" he broke off as the seizure took over, sending my shaking body flying to the floor.

I heard the snap of the rope supporting me before I blacked out.

Author's Note:

Dun, dun, DUNNNNN!!!!! Drama.

Will Erica be ok? Who was the mystery boy taking pictures of Sophie was? 

The video on the side is of what Scott did on the field:)

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...