The Cop's Abduct

By introvert_2001

loveseries#2 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 " Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra... More

Clash of Cars
The 3 Star Thieves
The Start Of New Tale
The Casanova
Falling For Her
The Holi
Dr. Mehra & Mr. Vohra
The Marriage Threat
Confession & Rejection
The Missing Report
Alone In The Island
Ritorumasutā
Suggestion Please.....
His Sweetheart
The Engagement
The Stained Shirt
Tied Together
Blazing Ires
The Cozy Night
The Murder Mishap
Formula Of Pain
Enigma Of Pain
Calm & Indulged
Back To Square
The Desired Punishment
The Blood Shred
The Sleeping Beauty
Ethical And Unethical Porn
Please.... Just One Kiss
His Self Destruction
The Sexual Desires
France
Do I Love You?
The Actional Proposal
The Drunken Confessions
UPSE or NEET?
The Consoled Nights
It's NITHYA.
Transfer
The Naughty Mammals
Tresspassed and Arrested
The Glimpses Of The Past
The Ku-Chi-Koo
Dancing Desires
Series of skids
Drunken Discussions
Daddy Vibes
Back Home
My Adorable One
The Crying Exercise
spam
Queen Of Dark Nights
Epilogue
New Book Alert!

The New York Trip

1.2K 55 1
By introvert_2001

Author's POV:

Nithya successfully completed her 1½ year course and came to her parents for the sem break.

She is delighted to see her parents along with Karthik in their house. "What's this cheasire cat doing at my home?" Asked Nithya pushing Karthik a bit.

He laughed listening to her voice without even turning back. Her parents squealed in surprise seeing their daughter after 1½ year.

" Come on say me, why you are here?" Nithya whined.

" I came here to take your parent's permission to take you to NYC." Karthik said eating the freshly prepared pakoras.

" By the way, what's the duration of your holidays? " Karthik asked passing another plate to her along with the ketchup.

" 1 weeks but why to the NYC?" Nithya frowned.

" We are going to Advi. That girl is pulling a lot of stunts there. Awan called me last night. He wants us there to handle her." Karthik said.

" Damn! She'll never change." Nithya muttered shaking her head.

" Who all are coming Karthik?" Nithya asked munching the snacks in her plate.

" Me, Diya, You, Adi, Anu aunty, Rahul uncle, Avanthi aunty and Veer uncle." Karthik said getting up.

" Oh! When is the flight by the way?" Nithya raised her eyebrow.

" Tonight." He informed.

" But Adi is not here. He is in Srinagar regarding some case." Nithya frowned.

"He is directly joining us in the airport. And aunty have already packed your luggage. Check them once and add if they are missing anything." Karthik said and nodded at her parents indicating that he is leaving.

" See you tonight." Nithya said and hugged him.

" Visit us again of you are free son." Kunal said smiling and Karthik nodded in return.

They all met at the airport with their luggage. The clothes everyone wore looked simple and comfortable but seeing Nithya everyone shook their heads in dismay. She came in just a night dress. It's like it is her signature style to come to airport in night dress.

" Come on! Stop looking at me like that. I'm comfortable in this. Atleast appreciate me that I covered every part of my body or else I would have come in shorts and camis." Nithya scoffed at everyone making Rahul chuckle.

" No. Shorts are ok but not Camis." Adi glared at her.

" I guess he have seen her in the Camis that he is strictly restricting her from wearing that in public." Rahul muttered to Anuradha who elbowed him in his stomach earning a small groan from him.

" All ready?" Karthik asked and looked around finding his guards looking at them without anyone's knowledge.

" I asked the pilots to get ready and all we need to do is just show the passports and get into the jet." Veer said making everyone nod.

Once every formality is done, everyone settled themselves comfortably in their desired seats. Nithya walked to the bedroom slumping on the bed as she travelled back to back from Jodhpur and now from here to NYC.

Adi sat at a corner but his whole attention was on what Nithya is doing. He faked a yarn and walked to the bedroom to see Nithya arching her body before sleeping. His eyes turned dark seeing her hot hover glass figure. He gulped and looked away to control his hormones.

" Can I sleep here? I'm already jet lagged." Adi initiated the conversation. Nithya just waved off and pointed towards the couch. Either of them slipped into the deep slumber forgetting about the gossips Adi's and Awan's parents are talking. One thing Anuradha and Rahul got to know is, their son is head over heels for Nithya but poor Nithya is unaware of everything going around.

" I'm done with this boy's negligence Anu. I'll coax him to woo my daughter in law now. Or else I'll kick him out. He is 25 now and I want him to get married the next 1½ year. I don't know what he'll do." Rahul whispered to his wife and she too nodded thoughtfully because they are sure that he won't marry anyone other than Nithya and they really have no problem with Nithya as their daughter in law.

Once everyone landed in the NY airport, Advi came there to pick them up while on the other side Awan is in the hurry to join the gang as Advi couldn't doubt him.

" Aunty, Awan is not here yet." Adi spoke looking around. They gulped seeing Advi's guards around.

Awan is dead now. Nithya thought.

Awan came out of nowhere and joined them making everyone sigh in relief.

Advi looked really sick which instantly activated Nithya's doctorly senses. Everyone made their way to the parking lot and Nithya saw new Porshe of Advi along with 2 other cars. Suddenly Nithya felt out of place seeing the people surrounding around her. Everyone over there are multi Billionaires while she is just an ordinary middle class girl whose parents thrive to give her a decent life.

Adi is observing each and every expression of her. He sensed that what she might be feeling. He came out of nowhere and gave a side hug squeezing her tightly which startled her.

" We are getting late." Adi cheered her with a big smile on his lips. Nithya gave her charming smile back and ran along with him to the cars.

Once everyone settled, the cars are led to Advi's simple condo. Few servents came and escorted them to their respective rooms. Adi's and Awan's parents at the ground floor,the boys at the 1st floor and the girls at the second floor.

" This house looks so big. I think I might get lost." Nithya spoke craning her neck and looking around the whole house. Everyone took a small nap as they are really tired of their journey.

Nithya was about to got to shower as she and Adi had enough sleep but Margaret knocked her door which made her stop in her tracks.

" Yes Mrs. Olsen?" Nithya asked with a small smile.

" Oh dear! Awan is calling you to his room. Advika is with him." Mrs. Olsen smiled.

What stunt she pulled now? Nithya thought and nodded her head. She placed her clothes on her bed and made her way to Awan's room and by the time she have reached, everyone are over there.

" What happened?" Nithya asked rubbing her eyes.

" She is down with fever." Awan answered making her sigh.

" She'll never change." Nithya muttered and went near the bed side table to find some medicines.

" This fever is mild. For now this paracetamol will work." Saying this she gave the tablet to Awan and retired to her room.

Rest Anuradha took care of Advi.

Once Nithya and Adi pampered themselves in the bathrooms, they joined each other in the balcony on the terrace.

" So how are you doing Nithya? Isn't life hectic?" Adi asked sitting just beside her.

" It is." She mumbled lowly. Adi immediately sensed that something is wrong with her.

" Sweety are you okay?" Adi frowned pulling her towards him.

That's it. That one question did everything. She broke down into sobs. Adi pulled her into his embrace and Nithya hid herself in his crook. She is in dire need of a friend, a shoulder to cry.

" Adi, I'm scared." Nithya mumbled sniffing.

" About?" He asked caressing her back even though have an idea about what she is talking.

" Adi, will Daddy hate me?" She asked him with her innocent brown eyes.

" Adi, I lied to him. " She held his collar tightly in fear.

" Every day I live in this fear that what if I get caught? What if he find out I'm doing my Cardiology but not the Neurology. I'll shatter all his hopes Adi." She cried.

" That's why I asked you to spill the truth infront of your parents Nithya. Keeping the secret is the hardest thing a person can do Nithya." Adi spoke softly as if he is talking to a baby.

" But Adi, it's really hard. Please understand." She said still sobbing against his chest. He is getting what she is trying to say but she can't see her in that state either.

" Can you promise me one thing Nithya?" Adi asked with his eyes held determination and Nithya slowly nodded. She know if Adi asks something it's not gonna be easy for her to give.

" Say to your parents when you are ready not because I'm forcing you to. I promise they'll be proud of you." He said cupping her cheeks. That's why she call him her best friend. He handles every situation of hers as if it matters nothing.

" Come on. Now I want a sweet smile from my sweetheart." Adi pouted making her chuckle inspite of the tears spilling.

" I promise and I believe you. I'll say the truth to Daddy once I complete my MD. " Nithya said and hugged him.

" That's like my girl." Adi said and squeezed her into the tight hug kissing her forehead.

" Adi, I said you like million times to not kiss me. It's yuckkee Adi. I really hate when someone kiss me." Nithya whined wiping her hair. Adi sighed thinking about the things what he is gonna do in the near future. He is at a fix that he is not letting her go. Either by her will or not.

" Adi, I'm hungry." Nithya said slowly still sitting on him. He looked at his watch to see the time as 8:15. He gently motioned her to move into the house.

By the time both Adi and Nithya came to the dining hall, everyone are present over there. Nithya checked Advi's temperature and concluded that the fever has gone.

" The perks of having a doctor at home." Diya chuckled and Advi scoffed.

" Time for food." Margaret yelled form the kitchen and once the dinner is served, everyone relished it's taste.

Everyone stopped eating when Advi constantly kept in denying to eat food. She says she is hungry but don't wanna eat.

" Are you in your right mind Advi? Who the hell says that what you have said? Are cherry on the top you are under medication. You have totally lost it." Nithya yelled at her leaving to wash her hands. Nithya's eyes turned red with ire.

Rahul and Veer held her and made Nithya sit on the chair. Awan took Advi outside saying that she need some fresh air.

Nithya is still burning in ire to which Karthik just hugged her. On the other hand Adi's heart burned seeing Karthik and his girl hugging.

Once everyone dispersed, Adi came and stood beside Nithya who is looking at the sky angrily.

" It's ok Nithya. We know that she is weird. Then why do you get angry unnecessarily?" Adi tried to coax her to which she just shot him an angry glare.

" Adi, take me somewhere before I go all insane." Nithya said waving her hands in air with frustration.

" Ok. Ok. Don't get frustrated. Anger makes people look old." Adi chucked and circled his hand around her shoulder. She is in her cute short and Scooby Doo t-shirt.

They walked till the door and looked back to see his parents looking at them with a raised eyebrow. Nithya gave a nervous chuckle and said " We are going for a walk aunty." which brought an instant smile on Anuradha's face.

" Go ahead. We are not stopping you. We just came down to watch a movie." Rahul countered smirking at Adi. He knew his son is taking the baby steps towards his new found love.

" Fine then. See you later. Bye." Adi said glaring at his father and ran out of the house holding Nithya's hand.

They are walking in the silent streets which gave them a creepy but good feeling. They slowly walked on the pavement hand in hand. As they moved forward, the weather turned more chiller. A shiver ran down Nithya's spine with the sudden hit of cold breeze. She held Adi's arm and snuggled into his arm for some warmth.

Adi looked at his love to see her pushing herself more towards him. He snaked his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer into his jacket. Her hands are freezing.

Her breaths came out shaky. She is mentally hitting herself for not getting a jacket. Her legs started quivering. Adi took out his jacket and draped it around her. She looked at her legs and pouted seeing the goosebumps.

" I have a jacket and I covered your body but I have nothing to cover your legs." Adi taunted which earned him a punch. Nithya laughed when he stumbled at his place. That laugh looked so pure and innocent, as pure as a water lily.

" Adi, let's go back. We came a long way and the weather is getting bad too." She asked Adi and he too agreed.

They are slowly walking when Nithya stumbled on the stone. Adi looked down to see her lace open. Adi shook his head in dismay and bent on his knees.

" Adi, I'll tie them." Nithya squealed when he took her leg on his knee.

" Do your job of holding my jacket properly first. Then we'll see about your shoes." He said which made her mouth shut. She pulled his jacket more to herself and Adi completed his work by the time.

Once they reached the place, Nithya ran into the house not able to bear the chill weather. He entered inside to see his little friend nowhere to be seen.

" How did your little walking date go?" Rahul asked popping out of no where. Adi jerked at his place and placed his hand over his heart.

" Dad,you scared me." He said angrily to which Rahul just shrugged.

" You know, we had our us time after a long time Adi. Your Mom cooperated well with me." Rahul said fondly about his wife.

" Dad!" Adi whisper yelled with his bulged eyes.

" Stop thinking dirty son. We just watched a movie and made out a little." Rahul said as if it's nothing.

Adi groaned seeing his father taking so shamelessly. He sneered at his father's words and walked to his mother's room.

Rahul is grinning to himself like a chesire cat already predicting what his son is gonna be in the near future.

" Mom, just ask your husband to not recite what all you both do in the bedroom." Adi whined barging into their room.

Anuradha chuckled and opened her arms for her shy baby. He landed in her lap and his mother's arms went around his head. She patted him to sleep and Adi drowned himself into his la-la-land.

The next morning came very soon and everyone decided to go to the shopping. Nithya looked pale when they said shopping. It will drain all her savings if she shop here in the New York. She smiled at everyone and nodded thinking to just get a pair of jeans or two.

They went to the central of New York and stood outside till the boys parked the cars.

" So where to first?" Karthik asked.

" To the Club Monaco." Both Nithya and Diya said. Nithya agreed to that because she found it relatively cheap compared to other shops they chose.

At that moment she understood why they look like models who walked out of magazines either it may be Adi or Diya or Karthik or Awan or Advi.

" Ain't you coming with us?" Diya asked Advi who just dropped her and stood there to leave to her office.

Nithya checked her bag to use her card easily but there is no purse in her bag. She searched for it again and again but the result is same.

" Shit! I forgot my purse at the home itself." Nithya exclaimed.

" Take this." Advi said forwarding her card to Nithya.

" No problem. I'll pay for her." Diya waved off. But one look from Advi made Nithya take the card.

" Oh My God! It's a black card." Nithya shrieked.

" I too have one!" Diya took out her card showing it to Nithya. Nithya's eyes bulged out looking at the people surrounded her. They are flirty rich! She thought.

" So?" Advi barked.

" Nothing! You are freaking rich than what I thought." She mumbled lowly.

" Don't worry! I own many such cards. I can take you to the shopping daily even if I stop working at this moment. So don't freak out. Shop as much as you want. Even this whole shop!" Advi said pointing at the mall in front of her. Nithya just nodded grinning at her.

Everyone are going through the wardrobes over there but no one is satisfied with the clothes there. And seeing all the formal clothes made Nithya gag and Adi literally need no formal clothes except for few.

Advi reached the mall and Karthik went to the parking lot to pick her up.

" You said that you have work!" Nithya asked raising her eyebrow.

" I finished it." Came Advi's monotonous answer.

" By the way how is your relation going?" Advi asked.

Diya just blushed and nodded in ok mumbling a little fine.

" Are they in relation?" Nithya squealed in excitement.

" You don't know?" Adi butted in. She innocently shook her head in no.

" They are in relation since an year." Adi said twisting his head in different directions.

"Will you just shut up Adi?" Diya said blushing furiously while Karthik turned all pink.

" Enough! Did you guys select any thing?" Advi said irritation lacing her voice.

" Yes." Adi said while the remaining boys shook their head in no. She just let out a low grunt at them.

Advi looked at Nithya but her nervous smile made her understand that she didn't choose any.

Nithya saved Adi from a little fued and he is grinning at her like a lost puppy.

" I'm whipped." Adi muttered to himself smiling.

Everyone followed Advi to the Ermenegildo Zenga where the luxury Italian men clothing is available.

Advi chose few shirts for boys and asked them to get them billed. Next Diya took them to Hickey Freeman. On the whole walk, Nithya is looking everything with her mouth hung. She have never seen such big brands in her life let alone wear them. She left the hope of getting two pairs but wanna settle with one or two tops seeing the hiked prices.

They entered into the shop and the lady over there greeted everyone politely. Adi held Nithya's hand not to make her feel outcast of their group. Nithya smiled at him in gratitude but he just gave her a side hug. There too they shopped for boys only.

Next they went to Oliver Peoples and there too the boys got few pairs.

The girls went to Madewell and hot a transparent violet and black shirt for Nithya, a cute white crop top for Diya, a crimson colour knee length dress for Nithya with a sweet heart neck line and a shirt for Diya. Later the girls got themselves few pairs of jeans. Nithya bought a bag for Diya and herself. They headed towards the billing counter. Nithya denied her for paying but one glare from Advi, she backed off.

" But I can't afford these Advi." Nithya exclaimed.

Advi shot her a glance and said monotonously that she is paying her bills and no words spoken further.

One dress really caught Nithya's dress but she know she have to spend her whole 1 year salary for that dress. But that looked really beautiful. Dejectedly Nithya left the store. The boys brought watches and shoes from Louis Vuitton.

Awan dragged everyone to the Jo Malone Landon saying that they have amazing perfumes.

The boys went on adding perfumes to their carts and Nithya looked Adi with bulged eyes. She know he love mild scents but never thought that he can spend millions for that perfumes. If she was given a chance to choose she would defiantly settle with one bottle. There each bottle costs few thousands which she couldn't even afford.

The only boy who chose his girl over the perfumes is Karthik. He is busy in romancing with his lover.

Nithya and Advi sat on the couch looking at them with a look of disbelief.

But looking at Awan Nithya felt that Adi is 100% better. Awan's whole cart is filled with scents and perfumes around 60+ but Adi stopped near 20or so. He specially chose with Rainforest mist for Nithya which he thought to keep it as a secret.

Nithya and Advi went to the women's section seeing that the boys are not gonna stop any second sooner. Nithya got herself a Rose mist while Advi got herself a Lavender mist of the same brand.

Looking at Karthik, Nithya shook her head who is behaving like a teenager sneaking out of everyone's gazes and romancing.

" Drag him!" Advi said to Adi seeing Awan still choosing the perfumes.

She went to the billing counter and got both Nithya's and her's paid while the other paid for themselves.

Awan placed the last bottle on the counter and the person on the billing counter chuckled nervously.

" Did anyone ask you to get few perfumes from India?" Karthik chuckled.

" No. These all are for me." Awan said eyeing the perfumes whether he got everything or not.

Nithya's heart stopped when the person on the cash counter said the bill. It's too huge.

" I had enough. I'm hungry." Nithya pouted. All had their snacks at the starbucks and continued their shopping.

Girls bought the cosmetics and creams at the Cos Bar, boys bought shoes at Allen Edmonds. Awan stopped at another famous perfume shop but everyone glared. Later they visited the J Crew for some accessories for everyone.

Adi looked at the cigar store and poked Karthik and Awan  to look at Davidoff Of Geneva. It is famous for the premium cigars and cigar accessories.

" They'll kill us if they get to know." Karthik and Awan whispered at Adi. But his soul is pulling to get a pack of cigars from that store. Finally he sighed and left with everyone. One thing Nithya hates about Adi is his smoking habit.

The girls left for the Victoria's Secret and shopped the undergarments. Finally everyone are done with the shopping but Nithya is still thinking about that dress which caught her attention. She consoled herself that it's out of her league.

Once everyone reached the condo, all left to their respective rooms for some rest. Their legs are aching after the whole 6 hours of shopping.

Nithya went to take a bath as she roamed in the dusty atmosphere according to her. Everyone hate how Nithya is a cleanliness freak.

She came out out the washroom in her robe and saw two bags on her bed. She frowned seeing two new bags on the bed. Nithya walked to the bed and opened the first bag to  see the most expensive perfume. It's a rare mist of Rainforest wood musk. It's smell really hypothesised her. It dragged her to the land of forest and romance.

Settling herself on the bed, she opened the other bag. It had the dress which she thought to leave. The same pink and navy blue dress. She is really over whelmed seeing that dress. She looked at the tag to see how expensive it is because she can't accept the expensive gifts. But to her dismay there is no tag on the dress.

She know who bought them. She immediately ran to Adi's room and banged the door continuously. He opened the door with an irritated look but it softened seeing Nithya at the door.

" Nithya?" He asked. But the next thing she did took him to the shear shock. Nithya hugged the life out of him mumbling the continuous thank yous against his naked chest.

" Sweety, what's the matter?" He asked detaching her from his body and welcomed her in.

" Thanks for the mist and the dress." Nithya's eyes held a different glint.

" How do you know that it's me?" Adi asked smiling. He can't deny that it's not him who gifted her seeing her pretty puppy eyes.

"See, Advi is with me and Diya is busy with Karthik and Awan is too busy noticing Advi. It's only you who is around me." Nithya said and he have to agree.

" Thanks very much Adiiii...." Nithya is not standing at one position. She is really overwhelmed.

" I saw you peeking at the dress occasionally." Adi shrugged pulling the tee over his head.

Everyone settled in the living room as it's still 7 to have the dinner. They heard a loud shreak from Nithya.

Everyone ran towards the kitchen to see Diya and Nithya holding the ice cream tubs each. Advika gasped in horror looking at them.

" Those are mine!" She said dragging them from both and literally sat on the dining table opening the lid of the American Dryfruit. Advika started eating while Diya slowly slipped her hand from the other side taking the honey almond flavour. She sat beside her and started eating without her notice while Nithya's eyes are filled with big fat tears.

Soon she broke out into the sobs but both the girls didn't care about her. Anuradha and Avanthi tried to console her but she kept still crying.

" Nithya stop crying dear, we'll get you an another tub. Please stop crying." Anuradha pleaded.

She cried even harder saying " I only want her tub aunty."

" She is stunning stubborn!" Adi muttered looking at Nithya who is crying just for an ice cream. But his heart melted seeing her eyes.

Avanthi coaxed Advi to share her ice cream but she just shook her head in no continuing eating her ice cream.

Adi tried to drag it from her but she held it so tight and yelled on the top of her lungs " No...... It's mine. Awan brought it for me!"

Everyone turned towards Awan with an angry look accusing for what's going on there.

" Please just share it with her. He'll get you the same flavours he got you the other day!" Anuradha said looking at Advi with her puppy eyes. On the other hand Nithya is looking at Adi with teary eyes expecting him to give the ice cream.

Finally Advi nodded in ok and slowly pushed her tub towards Nithya drawing a line of partition in the middle with spoon.

"That's like my girl!" Anuradha said kissing both the girls.

Once everything is settled on the dining table, all of them left to their respective rooms after dinner.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 4435.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 118K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...
659K 30K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
27.3K 2.3K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
31K 2K 33
Title: The Imperfect Perfection In the bustling streets of Mumbai, where tradition and modernity collide, two lives intersect unexpectedly. 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭�...