SMASHED: Reiner Braun X Reader

By WCwriteslemon

{COMPLETED} "𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚡 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝�... More

NOTE [MUST READ]
WARNING
PREFACE
REINER BRAUN X READER
SMASHED FINAL CHAPTER
AUTHOR'S NOTE

REINER BRAUN X READER

6.7K 195 368
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter II

"As a part of your training that focuses on team coordination, I will assign you in your designated teams. Your primary goal is to steal the flag of other teams and bring it to me. You have to focus on the offense and defense. In such case, the losing team will be able to get punished in a hard way. You have to do your best." Commander Shadis stated as all of you nodded.

Beside him stands Commander Smith and Captain Levi.

"Well then, here are your team... Butternut, Marco's other half, Annie the nose and Pico— I mean, Armin, that's the first team. Next is Mikasimp, Ereh, Potato girl, and Horsey."

You are trying to stop your smile with Commander Shadis' nicknames to your friends.

"The third one is (Y/N), Lainah, Historia, and Historia's simp."

You blink and look at Reiner's direction. You're a part of a team and you feel excited and anticipated more than any other. You glad that you're in the same team with Reiner. In such way, you'll be with him.

But upon looking at his direction, his gaze is focused on Historia. You are looking at him but he's looking on her. He didn't even hear Commander Keith's words because he's too focused on Historia.

For some reason, you feel a slight pang of pain in your chest but you choose to ignore it.

You can't blame him. The girl he like is beautiful.

"The fourth one is..."

You are silent as you are planning a tactic inside your head. You can't do too much physical work and you can leave the brawn stuffs to Braun. Historia can assist you as well and Ymir is also reliable in these kind of stuffs.

That's right, think about the training. Focus.

"Well then, shitty piece of shits," Captain Levi stated as he glare at all of you, "If you won't do your best and mess the shit out of this tag, then I'll fucking slice your napes. Do you fucking understand, you fucking brats?"

You gulp and nodded together with the other soldiers. Damn, Captain Ackerman is scary.

Commander Smith give all of you a gentle smile, "Good luck, Soldiers. Shinzou wo sasagaeyo."

"Ouch!"

You immediately look behind you and see Historia accidentally tripping because of the messed up twigs. You are about to walk towards her to help her but Ymir and Reiner immediately hold her hands and help her stand up.

"Are you alright?" Reiner's voice is too concern when it comes to Historia Reiss and all you can do is give them a smile.

He looks happy with her.

Historia is your friend after all and it doesn't matter if Reiner likes her or not. It won't change the fact that Historia is dear to you. You will never give up friendship because of some guy. You value your friends a lot.

"I-I'm fine," Historia whispered softly and give Reiner a gentle smile, "Thank you."

Reiner smiles at Historia and you averted your gaze. You can just ignore the pain in your chest, it's not a big deal though. What matters the most is for your team to win in this training.

"Historia, can you walk?" You asked gently, "If not, Reiner can probably lift you."

"What? No way." Ymir complained.

"Yes, you can lay in my shoulders as I carry you." Reiner added and it makes Historia chuckle.

Damn, I wanna cry in pain.

"No, I'm good. Besides I don't want to be a burden to all of you, especially to (Y/N)." Historia gives you a soft smile and it makes your heart feels warm.

Why is she so pretty? I love her so much.

"Aww, are you sure? If something hurts in your body feel free to tell it to us, alright? You're not a burden. We're all in this." You replied and starts leading the way.

You are the one holding your team's flag. You must protect the flag at all cost since once it get stolen, you automatically lose and losing means intense punishments and no food for a day. It sucks.

You are breathing hard while walking in the forest. Behind you is Reiner, Historia and Ymir. While you are walking, you state something.

"Ymir, you'll be assigned as the spy of our team to spy on the other teams. It can be an advantage in our defense and offense since we can gain information about their whereabouts. Historia, you are our team's spectator. We need your focus and presence of mind. Reiner," You stopped for a second, "You'll be in charge with physical combats. If our enemy will attack us unknowingly, you'll be our shield, sword and armor."

You continued walking as you tighten your grip in the flag, "I'll be in charge with our tactics and this flag's protection. I promise, I will protect it with all my must, and if I ever failed to do my duty as the protector, then you can punch me."

You turn around and look at the three of them, "Any violent reactions?"

Historia give you a warm smile, "Nothing, that's good enough. But we don't want to punch you, (Y/N). You're the brain of our team, we will also protect you."

Ymir nodded and wrap her arms around Historia's shoulders, "I agree. Tell us what we should do. We'll follow you."

Your gaze went towards Reiner and he's just staring at you without any words coming out of his mouth.

"Reiner?" You asked him as you wait for his possible complains or reactions.

"I'll take care of you." He stated in a serious tone, "Just tell us the plan."

You smile with their cooperative responses. They trust you so much and you trust them as well.

"Thank you, everyone," You breath deeply, "Now, we have to find our territory."

You are taking note of the places where you are walking at as well as the geographical information about them.

This training will last for three days. If a team will lose hand of their flag, they will automatically lose. You can also steal other team's flag for a higher point. The team that will handle the most flags after three days will be the winner. At this moment, there are 20 different teams and fortunately enough, you are good with your current team. All you have to do is plan and protect the flag.

The team can also attack and steal the flag by brute force. That is why it is important to be mindful at all costs. The only good thing about it is the fact that the other teams don't know who's the one holding the flag per team, that's why everyone must be cautious.

The hellish training of force and tactics will happen now. What's left for you to do is think of everything, with your team mate's help.

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 506 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
108K 3.1K 23
Levi + Reader: You and your friends were just a normal group of teens just sat in your home watching and rewatching Attack On Titan episodes. However...
11.5K 449 22
You were running through the woods slicing the napes of titans one by one at the speed of light. You were disgusted by those horrid creatures for...
141K 3K 12
WARNING, this story will contain the following: Mild gore Murder (duh, it's a yandere story) Potential forced sexual interaction Yandere Reiner And a...