Swap It Out! (YiZhan) - ( Com...

By ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan has a happy family life, living in a small town with his wife and son. He loves his family. They ar... More

Trailer
First Day
The Beginning
Encounter
The Truth
Pain
Spouses
Story Behind The Storm
Hearts
Memory
Feelings
Mine
Swing
When The light Goes Down
Let's Make It Up
Learn To Accept
Unexpected
Release The Burden
Would He Be Taken Away?
A Painful Truth
Stand By You
Fades
Will You Love Me Back?
The Affirmation
Falling Apart
Sacrifices
Relief
Sunshine After The Rain

The Ugly Behavior

3.4K 335 96
By ailovexiaowang

Ru Shi felt nervous and insecure right now. Zhan started to avoid her. She kept suspecting that Zhan has no interest in her anymore since he had sex with Qeng Shan which actually never had by Zhan and Qeng Shan. By thinking about it, the hatred toward the other woman built up in Ru Shi's heart. However, she has to get Zhan's love and trust back. She was regretted she had judged her husband when all the ideas were coming from her.

At the other side, Zhan who has gained back his memory a bit by a bit turns to gain his affection to Yibo that buried alive for quite some time. He felt guilty to Ru Shi, but the flame of his desire to his wife was died down. He wanted to avoid Yibo, but it turns out that he began avoiding Ru Shi, instead. He has no desire to her, although she tried to seduce him countless times. 

Last time, when he saw Ru Shi wearing the sexy lingerie only, or even only  shorts and a singlet, he'd got turned on. But now, even though she fully naked and rubbing her breasts and vagina against him, Zhan will shove her away and leave the room. He knows it hurt Ru Shi, but he couldn't help it. Ru Shi will hurt more if she finds out that he got no erection at all when she is trying to seduce him.

LIke tonight, Zhan was sitting on the bed, reading the medical book. Ru Shi was in the bathroom, taking a shower. It's been 50 minutes she spent inside the bathroom, Zhan has no idea what she was doing inside, and he seems to don't care. Until there was the click sound of the door opening. Zhan didn't leave his book. He continued reading.

"Zhan Honey...!" Ru Shi's voice calling him in a seductive sound.

"Hmm?" Zhan only hummed without turning his attention from the book.

"Do you mind to look here?" asked Ru Shi.

Zhan sighed. He raised his head and turned to the bathroom door. And he saw Ru Shi was standing there with only a towel wrapped around her body.

"What?" asked Zhan.

Ru Shi smiled. She unwrapped the towel and let it falls on the floor, leaving her slim body bare and naked.

"What are you doing?" asked Zhan.

"Am I sexy?" asked Ru Shi.

Zhan looked at Ru Shi's naked body.

"Yeah...!" replied Zhan.

Ru Shi smiled satisfy. She started to walk to the bed with an elegant move. Zhan raised his brows watching her.

Ru Shi crawled into the bed. She kissed Zhan's neck and sniffed on it.

"Don't you miss me? We didn't do for two weeks already....!" said Ru Shi.

Zhan gulped his saliva. He indeed hadn't have sex with Ru Shi for two weeks already. But he did it a few times with Yibo. Sometimes it happened in Yibo's office or they will take a short trip and check into a hotel far away from the environment where people won't recognize them.

"We'll celebrate our wedding anniversary in two days...!" said Zhan.

"Forget it about that now... I just want you to fill me..." Ru Shi hissed. She took the book Zhan was holding and threw it on the floor. Then she climbed on Zhan's lap.

With a sexy movement he unbuttoned Zhan's pyjamas. Zhan caught her hand when she had undone three buttons. Ru Shi looked at Zhan.

"Honey... Let's do it..!" whined Ru Shi.

"I... I can't. I don't want to do now...!" said Zhan.

"Why?" Ru Shi hit Zhan's chest.

"I don't feel want to do it...!" replied Zhan.

"What is wrong with you? It's been two weeks you never touch me since you had sex with Qeng Shan!" Ru Shi snapped.

"I didn't do it with her! Never! How many times I have to tell you??" said Zhan, raising his voice.

"You're a liar! You must be secretly meeting her and doing it again and again! Is she so good in bed? Better than me?" Ru Shi nagged.

"Ru Shi! It's not because of Qeng Shan. I never meet her...!" 

"Then why you don't want to do it with me?"

"Because-! Because I don't feel to!"

Ru Shi glared at Zhan. He pushed Zhan chest until Zhan's back hit the headboard. Then he tried to kiss Zhan. Zhan retuned the kiss, and it was the wrong move he made. With the kiss, Ru Shi gets turn on even more. She started to attack Zhan and kissed Zhan's neck, leaving the bruises on it. Her hands grabbed Zhan's pyjamas top that already half open and she whacks it, makes the undone buttons flew over the room and fell on the floor.

Ru Shi rubbed her bare chest against Zhan's. She seemed wild and horny as fuck. She slipped her hand into Zhan's pants and grabbed his manhood. And she seemed to shock. She squeezed Zhan's manhood, and stoped again until she pulls her hand out.

"What's this?" Ru Shi hit Zhan's chest.

Zhan only kept quiet. He knows he won't be able to hide it forever from Ru Shi.

"What is wrong with you??" Ru Shi screamed and then butrst into a cry.

"I'm sorry..." Zhan said with a small voice.

"Why did you this to me? What happened to you? Is it because you heart transplant? Do you need to see a specialist?" said Ru Shi in her crying.

Zhan pushed Ru Shi to get down from his lap. He held Ru Shi's shoulder.

"Nothing wrong with me, Ru Shi... I'm fine. My dick is fine....!" said Zhan.

"But why is it never stands up?" protested Ru Shi.

"It's because.... Ah! How to tell you this...!" Zhan sighed.

"What happened to you exactly?" asked Ru Shi.

"You won't understand..." said Zhan, shakes his head. "Just get dress. I'm going to sleep with A Fei...!"

Zhan got up and climbed down the bed. Ru Shi watched his back as he walked out of the room and disappeared behind the closed door.

She threw herself on the pillow and continued crying. She didn't bother to wear her clothes on as Zhan told her. She felt hurt. And sad. Zhan never respond to her seducing. He never gets erected. His cock was remained soft and weak. Then she thought that Zhan suffered the impotence. And she cried louder.

✓✓✓✓✓

The day where Zhan and Ru Shi celebrate their anniversary has come. The house was decorated with flowers, and buffet dinner has ready in the yard. Zhan's  family already stand by . Ru Shi's family didn't come as they stay abroad.Zhan's parents seemed to disapprove Zhan's decision to celebrate in their actually not so small house. They looked unhappy in the party.

"Where is your wife?" Asked his mother when Zhan was talking with his fellow doctors.

"Oh! She's still getting ready. Can you help her, Mom?" Zhan replied.

His mother glared at him, Zhan smiled and pushed her back gently. Eventually, Mrs. Xiao walked into the house and went to Ru Shi's room. She knocked on the door, but there was no answer. So, she pushed the door open. She saw Ru Shi was sitting down in her blue gown in front of the dressing table.

"Ru Shi? The guess are looking for you....!" Informed Mrs. Xiao.

Ru Shi slowly turned her head. Her eyes shone dully. Mrs. Xiao walked toward her. She placed her hands in Ru Shi's shoulders.

"Why are you look unhappy in your big day?" Asked Mrs. Xiao.

"Should I be happy, Mother?" Ru Shi muttered.

"What do you mean? It's your wedding anniversary...!" Said Mrs. Xiao, feels strange with Ru Shi's sentence.

Ru Shi sighed. She turned back to the mirror an looking at herself inside it.

"What is anniversary if my husband has changed?" Mumbled Ru Shi.

"What are you talking about? What change? I see Zhan is fine. He still loves you. He's the one who asks me to look for you here....!" Said Mrs. Xiao.

Ru Shi looked at Mrs. Xiao's reflection in the mirror.

"Do you think so?" Asked Ru Shi.

Mrs. Xiao looked confused about what her daughter-in law was talking about. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"He has stopped loving me, Mother... He's changed. He didn't touch me for more than two weeks. Do you think he still loves me? Or he has other problem?" Ru Shi continued. Her voice was raised.

Mrs. Xiao heaved a sigh. She stroked Ru Shi's shoulders.

"Ru Shi.... You can't expect your marriage will always go smoothly as you wish. Sometimes there are obstacles to test our love and relationship. How strong it is. How far you can go to mend it? What you both need in this kind of situation is understanding. Marriage life is not only about your sex life, right? It's about building a family. The bond between every family members... In this case, you should understand Zhan. Maybe he's too stress with his work. Or too tired. You can't expect him to be full of stamina all the time. Remember, you have married him for six years. Do you still need to learn to understand him?" Ranted Mrs. Xiao, lecturing her daughter-in law.

"No, you don't understand, Mother...! I think Zhan is sick. Maybe impotence...!" Accused Ru Shi.

Mrs. Xiao gasped. Her hands clutching on her chest.

"How dare you say that about your husband?" Cried Mrs. Xiao.

Ru Shi turned around and looked at Mrs. Xiao. She got up from the stool.

"I can say this, because.... I mean, since..." Ru Shi hung the words. She was not confident to say it.

"Since what?" Asked Mrs. Xiao.

Ru Shi stared at her mother-in law. She was thinking, if she tells her about the swinging thing, her in law's family will say that she is out of her mind, letting her husband sleeping with other woman, even though the woman is her best friend. This kind of thing is unacceptable in Xiao's family, or even the people in China. Ru Shi only found about this idea on the internet, how the western married couples maintain their  marriage and sex life to not get bored with their spouses. And it seemed doesn't work for the Asian people.

"Ah! Never mind! Let's go! I need to greet the guess already!' said Ru Shi in the end. She walked fast to the exit.

Mrs. Xiao was suspicious with her daughter-in law. But she didn't want to make things complicated, especially on her only son's special day. So, she followed Ru Shi, gets out of the room and gets back to the party.

Zhan welcomed his wife who just came down to the yard. He brought her to greet the family and other guesses. The people in the party look happy to greet the couple who seems to live in a happy marriage. But the suspicious look from Mrs. Xiao still following their moves.

People cheered and chattering. There are young kids also who running around and make noise, fight against the music blaring in the yard. Mr. Xiao has gave them his speech on behalf his son and daughter-in law, thanks the people who have come and congrats them.

"Hey, Xiao Zhan! Bring your wife to dance!" One of the guesses shouted at Zhan.

Hearing the demand, Zhan turned to Ru Shi. He smiled at Ru Shi and extended his hand to ask Ru Shi to dance with him. Ru Shi smiled and accepted Zhan invitation. They walked to the center of the yard and started to dance. Zhan smiled, staring at Ru Shi.

"I love you...." Said Ru Shi.

Zhan only replied her with a smile. After a while, he looked around as if he was looking for someone.

"Who are you looking for?* Asked Ru Shi.

"Yibo. He hasn't come....!" Replied Zhan.

"Why do you expect him so much?" Ru Shi scowled

"He's our friend, ma?" Zhan frowned.

"Your friend. Not mine. He's only your patient...!" Ru Shi huffed and puffed her cheeks.

"Come on....! Why are you so dislike him? What did he do to you? I thought you like him....!"  Said Zhan, chuckled.

"I never like him!" Snapped Ru Shi.

"But you have got idea to swap me with him....!" Zhan snorted.

"Quiet! I never done it with him! I was thinking about you, how can I do it?" Denied Ru Shi.

"Oh? Really? Do you love me that much?" Zhan still teasing his wife. But deep inside, he knows that Yibo won't be able to do it with any women.

"Of course! Unlike you. You did it already with her!" Ru Shi glared at Zhan.

"Aigoo... Are you still bring up that matter? I told you, Qeng Shan never did it with me. She's innocent. Yibo said, she was asleep after I left....!" Said Zhan.

"Then why...-?" Ru Shi halted when  they heard the ruckus in front of the gate.

"I'm here for Zhan's invitation!" A male's voice shouted.

Zhan tried to get a better look of the man in the gate.

"You only his patient. Why do you need a special treatment from him?" Mr. Xiao's voice.

"Oohh... Shit!" Zhan hissed. She released his hands from Ru Shi then walked to the gate.

"Yibo! Come on in!" Cried Zhan when he arrived.

Yibo turned to Zhan. He stared at Zhan and he seems to fascinated by him. Beside him was Qeng Shan.

Zhan grabbed Qeng Shan's and Yibo's hand and pulled them into the party. He brought them to the table and ushered them to eat and drink with the other guesses.

Ru Shi who still has grudge to Qeng Shan, saw it as Zhan has a feeling toward Qeng Shan. She watched that how Zhan treated Qeng Shan was especially until she missed how Zhan's and Yibo's hands sometimes clasped with each other, but then unclasp again to avoid the suspicious look from others.

✓✓✓✓✓

Please leave your feedback and votes, Guys.

Have a nice weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 3.3K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
12.3K 896 28
Wang yibo is a lunatic gang boss who owns the entire Beijing and japan areas.. Xiao Zhan is a doctor who happened to find a man covered in blood slo...
136K 9.5K 26
' why does it matter whether I'm showing off with his money or not? I might not look like it but I guess I really have became shameless since the day...
73.1K 6.2K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...