Swap It Out! (YiZhan) - ( Com...

By ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan has a happy family life, living in a small town with his wife and son. He loves his family. They ar... More

Trailer
First Day
The Beginning
Encounter
The Truth
Pain
Spouses
Story Behind The Storm
Hearts
Memory
Feelings
Mine
Swing
When The light Goes Down
Let's Make It Up
Learn To Accept
The Ugly Behavior
Release The Burden
Would He Be Taken Away?
A Painful Truth
Stand By You
Fades
Will You Love Me Back?
The Affirmation
Falling Apart
Sacrifices
Relief
Sunshine After The Rain

Unexpected

3.5K 313 105
By ailovexiaowang

Qeng Shan tried to call Ru Shi, but she got no answer. She wanted to tell about her discovery about their husbands. To her, it was kind of a relief that finally she finds out who Yibo actually. Now, he won't repeated the question inside her head about "why can't Yibo loves her back?". It simply answered, because Yibo doesn't like women, he likes men. Well, a certain man because she never seen Yibo has an interest to the other men when he was in the US. But she thought if Ru Shi finds out, sje was worried about her acception.

Qeng Shan pulled over in front of the shopping center building and parked her car in the building's car park. She climbed down and locked her car before walk elegantly into the shopping center. She dropped at a bakery's and takes a look of the pastry inside the glass display shelf. He bought a piece.of pastry and walked out of the bakery's while munching her pastry.

She walked to the lift to go to the upper storey where the salon she wants to visit is. When she passed by a grocery shop, she saw Ru Shi who just came out of the cashier. Her smile arose.

"Ru Shi!" She called the woman and waved her hand.

Ru Shi who heard her turned to her and flashes a glare that showing she was unhappy seeing the other woman. She looked away and walked out of the supermarket, but never goes to Qeng Shan's direction. Qeng Shan frowned. But she didn't fail to chase after Ru Shi.

"Ru Shi!" She called again when she got near to her and grabbed Ru Shi's elbow.

"Don't touch me!" Ru Shi shouted, earned the attention from the other mall's visitors . But Ru Shi seemed to not care about it.

Qeng Shan herself was surprised by Ru Shi's unexpected response. She stared at Ru Shi while gulps the saliva.

"Ru Shi? What's the matter?" Asked Qeng Shan.

"Don't talk to me anymore!" Hissed Ru Shi.

"What? But why? Aren't we friends?" Qeng Shan was confused.

"Not anymore!" Snarled Ru Shi.

"Ru Shi? What happened? Why suddenly you say these?' Asked Qeng Shan, really confused.

"I don't befriend a woman who already slept with my husband!" Said Ru Shi. Her voice somehow she raise it up purposely.

Qeng Shan gasped. People who pass by or stand near them glanced at Qeng Shan. Some are whispered to their colleagues.

"Ru Shi... Who told you this? You're misunderstand....!" Said Qeng Shan.

"Isn't it clear, Luo Qeng Shan? I know we have a deal! But are you really able to sleep with your f friend's husband? I was trying with Yibo, but I can't! Because I thought about you and Zhan!"

"No, Ru Shi! You're wrong!'

"I'm not! I saw Zhan came back with sin smell! So what else can I think?? Wow, Qeng Shan! You look fresher and happier after you had sex with my husband! Is he the first man who took your virginity?"

"But I didn't...-"

"Enough! I don't want to hear anymore! Don't talk to me anymore!"

Ru Shi sent a glare at Qeng Shan before she walks away. Now left Qeng Shan who stunned and watched her left. She didn't bother of there are people who give her a dirty look and started to talk about her for being an unfaithful friend.

✓✓✓✓✓

Yibo was having his therapy with his doctor, Xiao Zhan, of course.

"Do you feel any progress in your heart?" asked Zhan.

"Yeah.... I think I have found my other half...." replied Yibo. He couldn't stop staring at Zhan.

Zhan glaced at him and sighed.

"Stop playing around, Yibo... I'm serious here....!" said Zhan, feels irritation.

"Same here, Doctor...!" replied Yibo.

"You need a new heart transplant....!" said Zhan.

Yibo heaved a long sigh. He threw his back on the backrest. Zhan paid attention to him.

"It will be your third transplant. What happened with your first transplant?" asked Zhan.

Yibo didn't promptly answer Zhan's question which makes Zhan has to wait.

"It doesn't suit mine...!" said YIbo, finally.

"Heh! Do you think I'm dumb? How can a doctor replaced your heart with a not suit you?" Zhan scoffed.

Yibo jut his lips and shrugged off his shoulders.

"Maybe the doctor was dumb!" replied Yibo.

Zhan glared at Yibo. He knew that Yibo was not telling him the truth.

"When did you get the first transplant? Why didn't I find the report that sent from your therapist in the US?" asked Zhan.

"Maybe they lost it!" replied Yibo.

"Yibo! It's not the time to fool around, I told you! If you need me to heal you, I need you, to be honest with me!" Zhan snapped. He raised his voice.

Yibo seemed to not get affected by Zhan's snap. He still playing with his fingernails. Then he raised his eyes to look at Zhan.

"Being with you here and I know that you are able to remember me is the best thing I have, Zhan. I don't need anything to heal my damaged heart, because you already fixing the broken one...!" said Yibo.

"But I need you to be healed , Yibo...! I had a damaged heart once, and every day I was afraid that I will leave you anytime. Do you feel that, too? I don't want to lose you from my grip for the second time...!" Zhan a little weep here.

Yibo stared at Zhan. He leaned in on the desk and caressed Zhan's hand gently.

"I'm here for you, Zhan... I come back here for you, where I give my heart to... I belong to you forever, until the last of your breath. You are the place my heart used to beat for, Zhan... I came back to seek my owner. And you are the owner, Zhan... It's not as perfect as I imagine. But find you still love me, I think I don't need another heart to survive. because you already gave me a new life. The new hope...!"

"Stop it!" cried Zhan. He couldn't hold back his tears.

"Zhan... I never stop loving you. I never stop thinking of you wherever I go. Every time I breathe, there is always you in every air that I breathe in...!"

"I said stop!"

Yibo raised his hand. With his thumb, he wiped the tear that trickled down Zhan's face.

"I don't want to see you cry. It hurts me so much..." whispered Yibo.

"You make me feel guilt...!" said Zhan.

"Why?"

"Because I couldn't remember you, and allowed me to fall in love with others. and now I'm married with a child...!"

"I don't blame you for that. That means you only gay for me... While I'm a pure gay...!"

"Stop make it as a joke!"

"I'm not joking, Baby...!"

"I supposed to try harder to find my old self that time. But I decided to forget it and let me fallen to Ru Shi..."

Yibo stared at Zhan.

"Do you still love her?" asked Yibo. There was a line of jealousy stretching in every word when he asked Zhan this question.

"He's A Fei's mother..." replied Zhan.

Yibo took a heavy breath. He leaned back his back on the backrest.

Kids. Are always the main thing that makes people think twice about ending a marriage, even though the marriage is not happy and healthy anymore. A lot of couples choose to try to maintain the broken relationship or just survived in a wrecked marriage for the kids' sake.

"I won't ask you to divorce her if you're not ready... But honestly, I want to have you all to myself. It's the selfish side of love. Don't judge me for this...!" said Yibo.

"I also want to be with you. But I'm in a difficult position right now... Last time, we were so young and raw. I could do everything against my parents just to be with you.But now... The situation is different..."

"I understand. I'm not forcing you, Zhan...! I just want to spend my time with you while I still can..."

"I love you!"

"I love you, too...!"

"Then be healed."

Yibo stared a Zhan.

"Would you fight with ne?" Asked Yibo.

"I always by your side. Just don't leave...." Said Zhan.

Yibo swallowed the bile that choked in his throat. It won't be easy for them, for sure. Zhan has a family to dealt with. He won't ne able suddenly leave his wife,.of course. But he also can't just tell him how Ru Shi behaved when they were swapping. Zhan won't just believe him, and maybe he will keep the distance between them because he  will think that Yibo wants to separate them forcefully. Well, he does. But not forcefully. He wanted Zhan to come to him because he loves him.

"Are you ok?" Asked Zhan, interrupted him from his thought.

"Ah... Yeah! Is the duration ends?" Yibo a little bit startled.

Zhan glanced at his wristwatch.

"Yeah! It's been one and a half hour....!" Said Zhan.

"So... I better get going now. I have a meeting in half an hour...." Said Yibo, getting up from his seat.

"Alright! Don't forget your schedule in two weeks time....!" Zhan reminded Yibo, in case Yibo forgotten.

"I won't forget the time where we can spend the time alone. Just you and I....!" Replied Yibo, smirking.

Zhan heaved a sigh but with a smile forming on the corner of his lips. He in shook his head in astonish. He also raised from his chair, sending Yibo to the door.

"See you...!" Said Yibo, looking at Zhan.

Zhan smiled and gives him a small nod. Yibo opemed the door, right when there is a man who was going to knock on the door. Huys hand halted in the air, and his face obviously showing that he was very shock when he saw Yibo was came out from behind the door. Zhan gasped silently and he also looks surprised to see the man in front of the door. While Yibo seemed to compose himself even though he was startled for a while, but he quickly manage to remain calm.

"Dad!" Cried Zhan.

The man who was no other than Zhan's father,Mr. Xiao, still decomposed. He still froze and looks at Yibo.

"Umm... Dad. This is Mr. Wang Yibo. My patient. He's here for therapy....!" Said Zhan, immediately managed the shocking time between them.

Yibo glanced at Zhan. Zhan gave him a tiny nod, avoided the old man's sight.

Yibo understood with the sign Zhan gave him. He turned to Mr. Xiao and nodded calmly. He put his poker face to disguise his nervous, too.

"Ah!" Mr. Xiao seemed to start to gain his composure. He turned to Zhan.

"Why didn't you inform me that you are coming? Lucky, I have finished the appointment with Mr. Wang....!" Said Zhan, grabbed his father's hand and pulled him into his office.

"Mr. Wang! See you in the next visiting. Please, take care of your health...!" Said Zhan to Yibo.

Yibo stared at him and nodded. Then he walked away. He nodded at the nurse who bid him goodbye. Mr. Xiao still watching Yibo's back as he leaves.

"Come, take a seat, Dad!" Said Zhan. He walked to the desk.

"Who is he?" Asked Mr. Xiao when he was taking a seat in front of Zhan.

"Huh?" Zhan was clueless.

"The man who just left....!" Replied Mr. Xiao.

"Oohh.... He's one of my patients....!" Replied Zhan.

"Do you know him?" Asked his father again..

"His name is Wang Yibo. He just arrived from the US to take care of his family business in Beijing. He has a cardiac problem, same as me. So he came here for consultation while waiting for a heart donor that matches his....!" Said Zhan.

"Does he need to do another transplant?" Asked Mr. Xiao.

"How do you know if he had heart transplant before?" Asked Zhan, wondered.

"Well.... My lucky guess, I think....!" Said Mr. Xiao, a little startle when he realize he almost exposed the past.

Zhan smiled.

"Is he single?" Asked Mr. Xiao.

"Umm... He's married. I have met his wife before...!" Answered Zhan.

Mr. Xiao took a deep breathe. He seemed to relief knowing this.

"So... Finally he married a woman, too...." He muttered.

"Dad?" Zhan who thought his father was talking to him and didn't hear it clearly stared at him.

"Uh! No-nothing! I'm here to remind you that your anniversary is coming soon....!" Said Mr. Xiao.

"My anniversary? I thought I just celebrate my birthday five months ago...!" Zhan furrowed his brows.

"See? You always forgotten about this. That's why your mother keeps nagging me to come and tell you about this...!" Said Mr. Xiao.

Zhan tried to remember what he had forgotten about this month.

"Owh! Do you mean my weeding anniversary....!!" Cried Zhan.

"Now you remember!" Mr. Xiao glared at him.

"Aah.... Yeah? I think too much schedules I have to manage and remember, until I forgotten the anniversary...." Zhan chuckled.

"Where do you want to hold the party?" Asked Mr. Xiao.

"Umm... I think my house will do!" Replied Zhan.

"Zhan....! Your house is too small to take many of guesses!" Mr. Xiao makes a protest.

"I think.... This year I don't want to invite many people. Only family and some of close friends...!" Said Zhan.

"Oh! Come on! It's your sixth anniversary, Zhan!"

"That's why! I did too many grand parties for this anniversary already. So, I think it is better if we just make a small party and save more money...!"

"You don't need to worry about money, Zhan! We can provide everything for you!"

"No, Dad! I want to show and educate A Fei to be humble while he still very young. I don't want him to follow your trait who always throw parties every now and then....!'

"Zhan!"

"Dad! It's my life. It's my marriage. And it's my decision. I'm sorry if I offend you. But I'm thirty and have my own family. I know what I'm doing...!"

"You're such.... Hmph!" Mr. Xiao huffed. He raised from his seat.

Zhan also got up. Mr. Xiao glared at him.

"I don't know what has possessed you. Now you know how to talk back to me in such manners!" Snarled Mr. Xiao.

"I don't dare, Dad. I just telling you my thought...!" Said Zhan.

Mr. Xiao huffed. He walked to the door. Zhan quickly followed him amd opened the door for him. Mr. Xiao glared again to Zhan for the last time, then he exited the room.

Zhan took a deep breathe after his father left. He closed the door and burst his breath out in relief. He pushed his bang to the back, and gets back to his chair to continue his work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 9.4K 26
' why does it matter whether I'm showing off with his money or not? I might not look like it but I guess I really have became shameless since the day...
17.7K 1.5K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
283K 14.5K 54
Wang Yibo was in an intimate Relationship with Zhang Yixing, who he considered as his one and only. But then he got cheated on and in the end, heartb...
18.2K 845 5
Disclaimer !! Fully Angst Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan is a married couples, they're falling in love each other. Where is Xiao Zhan is a Doctor and Yib...