Us Happened

By raspberrygrl0315

"But if you close your eyes does it always feel like nothing changed at all?" It's a Pompeii kinda day. I j... More

Una
Taft Tower
One hello
Start
Three
Almost
Not in that way
Fate
Long Distance
Back in her arms
Beautiful
Making it Special
They are it
Fight for you
Quarrel
Athlete Love
Where's Perry?
Almost Perfect
Experiment
Party
Sprak
LDR-ish
Wear it Proud
Conflict
Panuyo Moves
Struggle is Real
.
Future Feels
Learn it from them
Chef Baby
Escapade
Cupids
Indonesia
Anniversary
..
The Dream
Next Level
Marking it
Magkabilang Mundo
#MissingTheBae
Love Sick
Untold
Surprise.?
Game changer
Peak - a - boo
"Sorry, akin siya :)"
First of many
Happy Pill
Coming home
Lost and Found
Caught and bagged
Carry me!
Daddy
Return
Win you back
Hot and Cold
Baby
Road to...
Issa
#tb
Unrequited
PT
Goodbye first 5
The owner
His Babies
One of a Kind Love
The Queen
The King
Take a bow
It's all me
Restart
Mother's Love
Point of View
Try harder
Only One
Movement
Push and Pull
Two
Burp day!
Tata Day Out
Homecoming
Trust Issues
Faith
Pink Lines
Dos
Meanie
Revenge
Early Stages
Unscathed
MVP

The Tall Girl

9.3K 126 34
By raspberrygrl0315

Ikaw at Ako | TJ Monteverde

Kiefer

I can't believe how time flies so fast, parang last month lang nung nalaman ko na I'm gonna be a father tapos ngayon she's already on her 7th month.

It feels surreal though.

Mika's first 5 months surely is the toughest. We've been in and out of the hospital because of her condition. I almost took a paternal leave from all my commitments because I wanted to be the one to take care of her but Mika said it's not really needed. Andun naman daw sila Mama Bhaby, to look after her. At hindi din ako pumapayag na magisa lang siya. There are times na kapag di free si Mama I'll bring her to our house which is nearby lang para kasama niya sila Dani, Thirdy or sila Mama at Papa.

That way, I'm at ease.

During her 5 months too, I suffered from her cravings. Not that I'll ever complain, pagsisilbihan ko siya kahit ano pa man.

Hindi pwedeng maubusan ng maasim sa loob ng fridge namin. Late night she'd ask me to make her some dalandan or green mango shake. Hanggang sa pati ako napapainom na rin. Kahit pagod na pagod ako from games, practice and commitments she'll just give me that satisfied smile she always does whenever she's pleased okay na ko.

She hated dark chocolates, kahit amoy nun inaayawan niya. Isa sa mga kinagulat ko kasi paborito niya yun.

"Ayoko niyan, magiging kakulay mo siya eh." Mika would always say that to mock and tease me everytime she'll see dark chocolates.

Ketchup, she eats almost everything with it. When I tell you almost everything, I mean it.

"Babe? Fruits you want?" I am staring. She's happily eating fruits dipped in ketchup.

"No...thanks. Masarap?" Ang weirdo ng asawa ko.

"Yum! Hm?" She replied. Mika handed me a sliced apple with ketchup.

"Di babe, kulang ata sayo." Tanggi ko agad, she shrugged it off and continued eating.

Whenever she wants to eat something, it has to be heart shaped, I asked her once and she said, "I want our little one heart shaped face eh." Natameme ako. Ganun?

She's too emotional. Mika would always cry be it about the movie she's watching or what she's eating.

One time, I just got home she came to me and sat on my lap. Her head leaning on my shoulders.

"Our little one is playing with me again.." She said sobbing. I chuckled and touched her arms.

"Aww. We love you little one." I said caressing her tummy as she cry.

I carried her to bed and tucked her in. She fell asleep after crying.

"Goodnight my love." I kissed her forehead and touched our little one.

And believe it or not, it's true pregnant women tend to be a little...

"Baby." I put away the magazine I'm reading when Mika climbed the bed and straddle me.

"What is it?" I asked her right away, her lips puckered. Slowly I inserted my hands inside her shirt and is touching her bare back.

"Hmmm.." Mika closed the space between us and nibble my lips. She's biting my lower lip. She's breathing heavily. I unclasped her brasserie.

I kissed her full in the lips, both of us not breaking it until we're out of breath. She's only wearing an oversized shirt, Mika loves wearing those every time we're at home. My free hand caressing her exposed thighs and the other is busy massaging one of her breasts.

"Hmm.. Kie-f.." I could feel my lower body reacting to her, even just hearing her excites me and when she started grinding into me I felt my thing coming to life.

"Ugh.. Babe.." I moaned. Mika felt it and she's smiling mischievously at me, biting her lower lip.

"Bilis naman.." She's teasing me, still moving her hips blowing air on my ears. Mika's giving me goosebumps.

"Not sorry baby. Little one, tulog ka muna ha? Busy lang kami ni Nanay." Mika smiled and let out a giggle when I talked to her baby bump.

"Approve ba?" She asked me, smirking.

"Ako pa ba? Now.. Let's make my not so little wife happy." I removed her shirt, her breasts that fits my hands perfectly said hi to me.

She's left wearing only her undies.

"Hello there!" She can't stop giggling, Mika kissed the tip of my nose then licked my neck.

"My naughty wife is naughty."

That morning I woke careful not to wake her up. I stared at her peaceful face. Moments like this, I am very thankful.

Mika, she stayed with me after all these years. She put up with all the extra luggages of being my partner. She was patient and understanding that despite many people judging and belittling our relationship we showed them wrong by still being together.

Mika will always be my strength. The first one to say, "Okay lang yan, don't mind them. Do what you have to do." If I fall I know she'll still be behind me, waiting for me to stand up and if I need help she'll give me a hand.

The secret to our relationship perhaps is that, we're a team. She supports me and I too, to her. It's like being in a relationship with your bestfriend though we've never really been friends because I couldn't be just that to her.

I kissed her forehead before going down to fix our breakfast. Kabisado ko na ang gusto ni Mika sa umaga, she likes pancakes, eggs and hotdogs. And never ever forget her mango-buko smoothie. Yes, mango and buko. Don't ask me, ask her.

When I went down the kitchen our helper is already cooking.

"Good morning Ate. Nakabili ka po ng buko?"

"Oo Kief, asa ref."

"Okay."

This is our morning routine, Ate would do the cooking and I will make her smoothie. Kapag okay na lahat I will wake Mika up to eat. Sometimes kapag in good mood si Mika at maaga nagigising she'll prepare breakfast pero, don't ever tell her, it's a beautiful disaster. Kaya kami ni Ate dapat nauunahan siya lagi sa kusina, mahirap na.

Inakyat ko na siya pagkatapos kong gawin ang smoothie.

"Baby... Rise and shine." I used my nose to trace her facial features and then I kissed that part of her face, just below her eyes above her cheekbone.

"Good morning." She groggily said without opening her eyes.

"Tayo na dyan Nay. Lakad na po tayo tapos kain na, ready na food."

Part of our morning rituals, walking around the village for 30 minutes. Para maarawan naman siya, saka healthy daw yung lakad lakad sabi ng doctor namin.

Hand in hand we're walking, minsan pa hahawakan ko yung tummy niya.

"Hi little one, ganda ng umaga ano?" Lagi lang akong ngingitian ni Mika kapag kinakausap ko ang baby namin.

"Tay!!" Nabigla ako ng sumigaw si Mika.

"Ano? Ano? Masakit? Manganganak ka na?" Taranta ko. Di ko alam na paikot ikot na pala ako dahil sa pagkataranta hindi ko alam san ako pupunta, tumawa si Mika.

"Hindi naman kasi, sumipa kasi siya." Paliwanag ni Mika, nakahinga ako ng maluwag saka hinawakan ang baby bump.

"Sumipa? Sumipa? Baby ko ulitin mo. Para kay Tatay. Please?" Dinikit ko ang mukha ko sa tyan ni Mika and there I felt it, my baby's first kick.

I got teary eyed.

"Aww. I wish I got you documented." Mika said smiling at me. Inangat ko ang sarili ko st hinalikan siya sa noo.

"I love you, kayong dalawa ang buhay ko." Nangilid ang luha ni Mika pero agad niyang pinunasan yun.

"Dito talaga tayo sa daan nag-drama babe?"

"Hehe, sabi ko nga. Picture tayo?" Nilabas ko ang phone ko and took a snap.

Mika strutting her famous smile and I'm pointing at our little one, mouth open and so happy.

Instagram

kieferravena

The little one's first kick. Baby namin, sa mukha ko talaga? #GwapoKayaSiTatay #CantWaitToSeeYouLittleIssa #OurLittleEaglet

"Anong little eaglet? Archer to! Ipapasok ko to sa volleyball team." Kontra ni Mika. Nabasa pala, kamot ulo ako.

I commented on the photo.

kieferravena

Sabi ko nga Princess Archer eh. 😉😊

Some La Salle alumni na friends namin commented on the photo, tawa lang kami ni Mika habang naglalakad.

Haha, I knew Mika won't let that happen. Animo La Salle! - Sir Martin

Soon to be Lady Spiker yan si Issang!! 😃😃😃 - Ara Galang

Ahhh!! Baby Isaaab!! Punta ko jan later! 😊😊 - Dani Ravena

Pabalik na kami sa bahay namin nang nakita ko nanaman siya.

That tall girl again?

Nagbibike siya tapos tumumba.

"Uy! Kief, help the lady oh. Dali!" Naglakad naman ako papunta dun sa babae and offered my help.

"Ouch.. Bullshit talaga." The woman growled. I guess this girl is not a morning person.

"Need help?" I asked.

"No, I can manage." Suplada talaga. Okay.

Palapit na si Mika, pinuntahan ko asawa ko.

"Baby, sabi ko sayo tulungan mo siya. Tinignan mo lang ata eh."

"She doesn't need any daw eh." I shrugged.

Nakatayo na yung babae, naayos na niya ang bike niya. Ang familiar niya talaga. Feeling ko kilala ko siya.

"Tin?" Parehas kami nung babae na napatingin kay Mika. She looked delighted upon seeing the tall girl.

My thoughts:

You guys are intrigued by the tall girl huh? Hmm... 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 802 52
[ love letter series # 2 ] ❝A letter for a person who always breaks her heart.❞ all rights reserved © 2018 by rosemiaou
13.1K 377 29
What happens when a fugly student breaks into an academy where only pretty faces and big brains are qualified? Where class clashes are important and...
107M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
322K 5K 96
Haven Prado's mother sold her for millions in slavery to her business partner, Marco Madrigal. She manages to escape the night Marco attempts to do s...