Swap It Out! (YiZhan) - ( Com...

By ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan has a happy family life, living in a small town with his wife and son. He loves his family. They ar... More

Trailer
First Day
The Beginning
Encounter
The Truth
Pain
Story Behind The Storm
Hearts
Memory
Feelings
Mine
Swing
When The light Goes Down
Let's Make It Up
Learn To Accept
Unexpected
The Ugly Behavior
Release The Burden
Would He Be Taken Away?
A Painful Truth
Stand By You
Fades
Will You Love Me Back?
The Affirmation
Falling Apart
Sacrifices
Relief
Sunshine After The Rain

Spouses

4.3K 357 83
By ailovexiaowang

Friday has come. Ru Shi was getting ready to go to Qeng Shan's house for diner.

"Aish! why Papa still hasn't come yet, A Fei...?" Ru Shi grumbled while waiting for Zhan who seemed late to come home.

Fei Hong didn't bother with his mother's complaint. He was busy making a paper crane from a piece of a paper sheet.

"Hello?" Ru Shi answered the phone when it was ringing and showing her that her husband was calling her. She talked on the phone for a while.

"Aigoo...! I don't want to hear I can't! You have to come!" Ru Shi snapped. She pouted listening to Zhan's wording.

"Uhh... Ok, then. I'll go to her house now. But make sure you are coming. If not, you know what happens...!~" said Ru Shi.

She hung up the call when Zhan ended it. She glanced at Fei Hong.

"A Fei! Let's go now!" said Ru Shi.

Fei Hong stopped what he was doing and looked up at his mother.

"Papa?" he asked his mother.

"He'll come later to Qeng Shan's A Yi's house. We're going first now...!" replied Ru Shi. She got up from the couch.

"Can we bring Niji along?" asked Fei Hong.

"No. I don't think Yibo Shushu will like a pet comes into his house...!" replied Ru Shi. She pulled Fei Hong's hand and dragged him to the door.

"Mama, why Yibo Shushu doesn't like to smile?" asked Fei Hong again, being talkative.

"What do you mean? Why do you need to see him smile?" Ru Shi scowled. She opened the door and started to walk to the yard.

"Because I pity Papa who keeps trying to be funny and Yibo Shushu was never smile...!" replied Fei Hong.

Ru Shi halted. She seemed to think, then she glanced at Fei Hong who staring at her since she stops walking.

"When did you see that?" asked Ru Shi. She was wondered, what Zhan was doing for? As he was remembered, Zhan only did that to her when he was trying to impress her after he confessed to her and waiting for her to confirm it.

"When we are in Yibo Shushu's house...!" replied Fei Hong.

Ru Shi clicked her tongue and mumbled, "Silly," and she dragged Fei Hong again, walking out of their house area.

Arrived at Qeng Shan's house, Ru Shi pressed the bell which promptly gets Qeng Shan strode out of the house and opens the gate.

"Where's Zhan?" asked Qeng Shan when she didn't see Zhan comes along.

"He'll come later. Something came up in the hospital...!" replied Ru Shi.

"Great! I also run out of the dessert. I need to go buy first...!" said Qeng Shan.

"I can accompany you!" cried Ru Shi.

"Ok.Good. Come on in first. Let me set up the table first. So, when the husbands can't wait for us, they can eat first...!" said Qeng Shan, smiles at Ru Shi.

Ru Shi smiled. She tailed Qeng Shan into the house.

Inside the house, they saw Yibo who stepped down the stairs a little run. When he saw Ru Shi, his face beams, almost smile. Then his eyes wandered to the outside.

"Hi, Yibo!" Ru Shi greeted him.

Yibo smiled faintly at Ru Shi. Not a friendly smile, though. Qeng Shan furrowed her brows seeing the strange in Yibo's behavior. It was unusual that Yibo would be eagerly welcoming the guests. Her guests. Then she glanced at Ru Shi. Ru Shi was always used to be a sweet woman as she used to know, be a dream girl for the boys when they were still at school. A little jealousy slowly arose in her heart. But she quickly shoved it away when she remembers that Ru Shi is married to a gorgeous surgeon and has a cute little boy as proof of their love. No way if she will be attracted to her husband who merely a cold guy with a cold heart.

The women began to set the table, left Fei Hong with Jenga game. Yibo sat on the stool in the living room, in front of the piano but has no intention to play it since he sits with his back facing it. His eyes were on the women who setting the table while talking and sometimes giggling to the convo they made. He kept looking and observing Ru Shi, the woman who has chosen by Zhan has spent his life with. Zhan seemed to love and adore her so much, and even he seems to afraid of losing her.

Ru Shi wasn't as gorgeous as Qeng Shan because Qeng Shan has been through the series of cosmetic surgeries, too. but she's also cute and beautiful, but she has a softer look in her eyes and feature, naturally beautiful. No wonder Zhan was falling for her. And it makes Yibo unpleased.

Unintentionally, Qeng Shan glanced at Yibo who was looking at Ru Shi attentively. She was taken aback a little. She glanced at Ru Shi who was still busy setting the table up and talking to her. For a moment, Qeng Shan felt insecure. She thought Ru Shi would be a threat to her marriage with Yibo. Ru Shi might has no attraction toward her husband, but Yibo seems to attract to Ru Shi.

"Ok! Done! Let's go to supermarket now!" Cried Qeng Shan.

"Very well!" Ru Shi raised up while clapping her hands. She turned to Fei Hong who was engrossed in the game he was playing. He kept making the tower he made falling down many times. Yibo seemed to not put any interests to accompany him and teach him how to play the game. He only averted his eyes to the outside.

"A Fei! Let's go!" Ru Shi called her son.

"Mama, can I stay here? I want to play...!" Replied the little boy.

Ru Shi glanced at Yibo who seemed to not bother about the boy's plead.

"No, A Fei...! No one's around. I can't leave you here alone....!" Said Ru Shi.

Yibo heard it, but he doesn't want to respond. It wasn't because he doesn't bother about the boy, but he didn't want to show the women his soft side. He didn't want to impress them and think that he was a good man for Qeng Shan, and Ru Shi will definitely meddling in their business, telling him to be good to Qeng Shan whom he believes will make a talk to her long time friend. He didn't want to put the guard down and makes them believe that he is a good accompany to the boy.

"Yibo Shushu! Are you going, too?" Fei Hong turned to Yibo.

Yibo turned to the boy and stared at him, but he didn't speak. Fei Hong still waiting for him to answer.

"Ah! A Fei! I think Shushu is busy doing something in the house. So, he won't be able to look after you....!" Said Qeng Shan. She grabbed Fei Hong's hand and pulled him to stand up.

"No. He keeps sitting there since just now, A Yi....!" Replied the boy.

"Later. He'll do it later. Let's go!" Replied Qeng Shan.

Ru Shi took over Fei Hong who surrendered by Qeng Shan.

"Let's go!" Said Qeng Shan. She grabbed her purse on the display table, then he pulled her friend out of the house.

Only by then Yibo turned his head to the women, watching them leave the house with Qeng Shan SUV car.

"Why he didn't come?" Yibo mumbled.

He didn't know if Zhan was only late, because Hiboy didn't want to ask Ru Shi. And he also didn't bother to ask the little boy who was sitting a few steps from him. He was worried his feeling toward the other male will be exposed.

He turned around on the stool, facing the piano. He opened the cap and pressing the piano keynotes randomly before he plays a song. He played every tune of the song beautifully through the piano keyboard.

"Go give love to your body
It's only you can stop it
Go give love to your body
It's only you can stop it..."

Yibo sang the bridge of the song until the high note and he screamed while slamming his hands in the piano keynotes hard as if he wants to break it until finally he dropped his head on the piano in a panting breathe.

"Why?' he mumbled between his rapid breathe. His face was wet with sweat. And tears.

He stayed on the position for a little longer, feel doesn't want to make another move. Until...

Ding! Dong!

Someone was pressing the bell at the gate. Yibo raised his head and looked at the outside. He saw a man in a white shirt and  a pair of black tailored pants was standing  behind the gate in front of a black BMW.

Yibo got up from the seat and walks.closer.to the french door to see who was coming. He felt his blood sucked up to the head when he recognized the man.

"He's here....!" He hissed.

He quickly grabbed a bunch of tissues and wiped his face before he gets out of the house. He dumped the tissue on the porch, didn't care where it flying off. He forgot that he has a controller to open the gate from the house.

"You're coming!" Cried Yibo,.excited.  He stood behind the gate at the other side and looks at Zhan.

"Yeah! Won't you allow me to come in?" Asked Zhan.

"Oh!" Yibo gasped. He pressed the controller button near the small wooden gate, and the small gate opened. Not the main gate.

"My car?" Zhan pointed at his car.

Yibo had a huge car porch which could parked three cars. There was only Yibo's car inside the car porch, the other one was Qeng Shan's and she's driving.

"Oh!" Again Yibo gasped. "Wait!" He said, turned around to go back to the house to open the main gate.

"Aah! Never mind! I'll park outside!" Zhan stopped Yibo. Je went back to his car and drove to tje roadside to park his car there. He locked the car and entered the yard by the small gate.

Yibo was waiting for him at the gateway. He followed Zhan who walks first to the house.

"Where're my wife and boy?" Asked Zhan when he didn't find Ru Shi and Fei Hong inside the house.

"Oh! They're went to the supermarket with Qeng Shan to buy some dessert, they say....!"  Replied Yibo.

"Oww?" Mumbled Zhan. He checking on the food and tried some of them.

"Your wife is a good cook....?" Said Zhan, complimenting.

Yibo didn't answer him. He sat on one of the dining chair, watching Zhan who looks like a starving monkey keeps tasting the food on the table.

"I think when they come back, the food will spoil already...! Too much of your saliva in them...!" Commented Yibo.

Zhan stopped tasting the food and stared at Yibo with a disapprove gaze. But then he frowned.

"I'm very hungry. This afternoon I have no chance for lunch, then by 2 I got the surgery for three hours, finished everything by 6. and I straight away come here....,!" Explained Zhan.

"Then eat now!' said Yibo, pointing at the food with his chin.

"I am! Until hou stop me...!" Zhan grumbled. "The wives?" Zhan tilted his brows.

"No wives. Only husbands. Let's eat!" Said Yibo, opening the plate that put upside down in the table mate.

"Ru Shi will be angry, but who cares? I'm hungry and she left on diner...!" Zhan muttered. He pulled a chair and sits on it.

They began to scoop the food and eat. Yibo didn't eat much. He wasn't as hungry as Zhan. He only watch Zhan who savoring and appreciating the food so much. He looks adorable in Yibo's eyes when he was eating. His mouth was still full and  he already take another scoop and shoved the food into his mouth. Yibo smiled.

"Why don't you eat?" Zhan retorted when he found Yibo was barely touch his food.

"Eat this steamed fish. It's amazing!" Said Zhan, cutting some of the snapper meat amd put it on Yibo's plate.

Yibo looked at his plate. The only person he let placing the food on his plate was his mother, and it happened when he was still very young. Qeng Shan had tried the same thing, but Yibo never accept any food she put inside his plate. But when Zhan did it, he feels it's like he lets his mother doing it and he will offer her a gentle smile as a thank you.

"Eat!" Zhan's voice snapped him from his memory.

Yibo glanced at Zhan, then he smiles. Very soft and gentle. Zhan returned Yibo's smile then he continues eating.

Zhan's phone dinged. He glanced at the phone.

"Who is it?" Asked Yibo when he saw Zhan was engrossed reading the incoming message.

"The weather!" Replied Zhan.

"Owh?" Yibo mumbled.

"Oh, shit?" Zhan threw his spoon on his plate.

"What happened?" Asked Yibo, startled.

Zhan looked at Yibo with a panic face.

"How long they went out?" Asked Zhan.

"Who?" Yibo asked back.

"The wives!" Replied Zhan.

"Umm... I don't know..." Yibo glanced at the small clock on the display self. He turned to Zhan. "20 minutes, I think!"

"Oh my goodness...!"

Zhan dialed his wife's cellphone. He tried to call her a few times but there is no answer.

"Damn! I think she left the phone at home..." Mumbled Zhan. "Call your wife!" Said Zhan, turned to Yibo.

Yibo took his cellphone and dialed Qeng Shan's number.

"Wei?"

His call answered promptly. Yibo immediately passed the phone to Zhan, because he didn't know why he should call her. Zhan grabbed the phone.

"Hello? Qeng Shan! Are Ru Shi and Fei Hong with you?' asked Zhan.

"Yeah! They're with me!" Replied Qeng Shan.

"Where are you now?" Asked Zhan again.

"Still in the supermarket. We are boyt allow to go home now. There' d be the storm ahead in a few minutes, they say...!" Informed Qeng Shan.

Zhan took a deep breath, feels relief. He stroked his chest that feels heavy for a while ago.

"Ok! Don't go anywhere! Tell Ru Shi to keep an eye on A Fei all the time. Don't leave him!"

"Ok!"

"Ok! Take care!"

"Xiao Zhan?"

"Yah?"

"You can eat first with Yibo. We are going to eat here!" Said Qeng Shan.

"No worry. We're eating now...!' replied Zhan.

"Ok. Good. Bye!"

"Bye. Take care...! Tell Ru Shi am6d A Fei .I love them!"

"Mn."

Zhan hung up the call. He passed the phone back to Yibo.

"At least they still trapped.in the supermarket....!" Said Zhan.

"What happened?" Asked Yibo.

"Storm is coming soon...!" Replied Zhan.

Yibo startled. He ran to the window,.and he saw the sky was turning very dark. It's still 6.40 in the evening, but the sky looks like the midnight already. The wind started to roll up a few yard ahead, going down and hit whatever coming into its way. The trees are bent, curved down, some smaller trees even cracked down and hit the body of the street, blocking the way.

"Oh my God... Why so suddenly?" Yibo muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.7K 18
Commander Wang has returned from the Northern Border. He already feels a spark between the prince and himself. "Wang Yibo, does it feel good?? Tell...
308K 15.2K 34
"let's get married" "what?!" wangyibo is the heir to the lan company he is the only son in his family he is rich and talented and very handsome ther...
68.1K 4.9K 36
A village boy who was independent marries a man who is an industrialist who was way richer than him, out of love. Difference between their status hin...
283K 14.5K 54
Wang Yibo was in an intimate Relationship with Zhang Yixing, who he considered as his one and only. But then he got cheated on and in the end, heartb...