Swap It Out! (YiZhan) - ( Com...

By ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan has a happy family life, living in a small town with his wife and son. He loves his family. They ar... More

Trailer
First Day
Encounter
The Truth
Pain
Spouses
Story Behind The Storm
Hearts
Memory
Feelings
Mine
Swing
When The light Goes Down
Let's Make It Up
Learn To Accept
Unexpected
The Ugly Behavior
Release The Burden
Would He Be Taken Away?
A Painful Truth
Stand By You
Fades
Will You Love Me Back?
The Affirmation
Falling Apart
Sacrifices
Relief
Sunshine After The Rain

The Beginning

4.4K 355 82
By ailovexiaowang

Qeng Shan looked happy after Ru Shi and her family pay a visit to their house. Ru Shi decided to have another visit to Qeng Shan's house since she invited them for dinner.

"Ru Shi has a happy family. A good husband, a cute son... Her life is perfect!" commented Qeng Shan, when she was sitting on the back porch watching her husband plants the herbs plants in a long pot.

Yibo didn't respond to what she says. He was immersed with his activity. Qeng Shan got up from the swing and walked down the porch, approaching Yibo.

"Yibo... Don't you want to have a complete family like them?" asked Qeng Shan, touching Yibo's shoulder.

Yibo still didn't respond. He got up to move the plant to the other planting pot. Qeng Shan sighed, looking at Yibo who gives her his back.

"We've been married for three months. We never go on Honeymoon, I don't complain about it. You didn't even kiss me on the lips on the altar, I accepted it. But why don't you want to touch me even once? I'm your wife, Yibo. Your legally wife!" said Qeng Shan.

"Now you are complaining..." Yibo muttered under his breath, but loud enough for Qeng Shan to hear.

"Because I need you as my husband!" cried Qeng Shan, raised her.voice tone.

"You're the one who wants this marriage. Why are you complaining?" asked Yibo, still with his cold voice tone and never turned to Qeng Shan.

"Can't you love me even a bit?"

"I told you to not accept this arranged marriage, and you agreed with me that day. But when my parents came to h]your house to propose, why did you break your promise?"

"I love you! Because I want you, Yibo! I want to spend my life with you!"

Yibo stopped what he was doing. He stood up, still back facing Qeng Shan. Then, he turned around and stared at Qeng Shan with a sharp gaze.

"Don't you ever think that you have to ask how my feeling to you?" hissed Yibo.

"You love me, too!" replied Qeng Shan.

"How do you know?" Yibo scoffed.

"We're friends since the university, and you are the first friend I got in there. Our relationship was very close. We always study together, went out together, went to the movie, dinner, and even you are my date to go to the prom!" said Qeng Shan.

"Then you took it wrong! I did that was not because I want to date you! But you had no good friends in college! I never have a special feeling for you. Don't you remember how your look back in college? You more look like a nerd, and I can't see people bully you and look you down. And you're happened to attend the same class as me. I was feeling bad to see you terrified every time you came to the campus!"

"But now I've changed! I've changed my look and style. It's for you! Why can't you love me back?"

"I have told you. I don't love you. And never will..." said Yibo his voice toned down again and deep. Then he turned back and resume what he has left.

Qeng Shan looked at Yibo's back with hurtful gaze. Tears glistened in her eyes. She turned around and went into the house before the first tear trickled down her face.

When he heard the sound of the house door being slammed shut, Yibo stopped his activity again. He stunned with hands rested on the edge of the big planting pot. Slowly his fingers curled inward and grip on it tightly.

✓✓✓✓✓

Ru Shi was setting up the table for dinner that evening. She carried a big bowl of hot soup.

"I'll help you...!" Said Zhan, taking over the bowl.

"Thanks, Honey....!" Ru Shi smiled at her husband. Then she turned to Fei Hong who still playing with his little Pomeranian.

"A Fei! Stop playing with Niji! If you keep playing with him, you only will spoil him and make him depend on you. You'll get trouble next time...!" She reminded her son.

"But, Mama.... Niji is only a puppy. He needs more attention from me....!" Replied thr little boy.

"Dogs are different from human, Hero! They can be independent doing their stuff without guidance all the time at their young age. Niji is already 5 months old. Means, he's big enough and trained enough to not always be guided....!" Explained Zhan.

The boy listened carefully to what his father told him. After he was able to digest the explanation, he got up and ran to the dining table.

"Wash your hands, Young man!" His mother scolded him.

Fei Hong looked at his hands that carried a lot of fur.  He ran to the bathroom to wash his hands. Ru Shi followed him, worried if her little boy would fall down when he climbed on the stool for the basin.

"I didn't know you have a friend as pretty as Qeng Shan...!" Commented Zhan when they are eating.

Ru Shi glanced at Zhan, then she smiled.

"Why? Do you like her, ma?" Said Ru Shi, a little teasing her husband.

Zhan turned to Ru Shi. He smiled and placed his and on Ru Shi's.

"You know very well, that you are the only pretty woman in my life after my mother...!" Said Zhan.

Ru Shi smiled.

"I know. You won't be able to turn away from me....!" Ru Shi said. She retrieved her hand  back that rested on the table,pulls it out from Zhan's hand then continued eating.

Zhan smiled. He also continued eating.

"I only complimented her. Not comparing her to you....!" Said Zhan.

"Anyway, his husband also super handsome. She's so lucky to find and get him in the State. She told me that he's the CEO in a trading company....!" Informed Ru Shi.

Zhan nodded. His mouth stuffed with the food.

"Papa likes that Uncle Yibo. He likes to look at him too, Mama....!" Fei Hong blurted out, earns the attention from his parents.

Ru Shi stared at Fe Hong, then she giggles.

"Heyy...! Who said I like to look at him. Don't try to frame me, Little Rascal....!" Zhan frowned.

"They look at each other, Mama! Until the car went away!" Cried Fei Hong, ignoring his father's protest.

"The car?" Ru Shi glanced at Zhan.

"Mn! Yeah! I saw him in the car on the first day they moving in. But he looked at me like he saw an enemy....!" Replied Zhan.

Ru Shi giggled.

"That is his nature. Qeng Shan told me. She said, it's hard to please Yibo and make him smile. Since he knew him in college, his expression is always the same. She finds him very rare to smile. However, he's her kindest friend in college. Hence, they took their relationship further to a marriage....!" Said Ru Shi.

"I don't feel comfortable to talk to him, though. I found he keeps ignoring me whenever I try ask or talk to him...!" Zhan grumbled.

"You both can get along after know each other for quite some times later....!" Ru Shi pats Zhan's back.

Zhan only raised his brows.

"So? This Friday try to come home earlier. I don't want to feel bad for Qeng Shan. She was so excited inviting us for dinner....!" Said Ru Shi.

"Mn. I'll try....!" Mumbled Zhan. His job as cardiologist in a hospital sometimes required him to work overtime if needed.

"A Fei, finish your food and wash up. After that study. Come on, Young Man!" Said Ru Shi.

Fei Hong didn't answer, but he quickly grabbed his spoon anf started to eat again after he played with his food when his parents were talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 33.1K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
19.2K 1.7K 18
Commander Wang has returned from the Northern Border. He already feels a spark between the prince and himself. "Wang Yibo, does it feel good?? Tell...
72.7K 6.1K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...
68.8K 3.2K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...