The Truth of a Secret

By MENDES_Espinosababe

As Zoey begins High school she has a lot on her mind. Just the normal stuff: boys, fashion, grades, and volle... More

Chapter 1: the beggining
Chapter 2: The Secret
Chapter 3: The Truth
Chapter 4: The Effect
Chapter 5: New Secrets
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Authors Note
Chapter 52
Second Book?
Secrets Kill

Chapter 35

705 15 0
By MENDES_Espinosababe

--------Zoey's POV--------

I woke up in my new bedroom. Well, it wasn't actually new, but I was still getting used to it. Hayes and Nash had been helping me decorate it, but I really wasn't in the mood.

I got up and walked downstairs. Nash was on the couch watching tv. I flopped down next to him.

"What time is it?" I asked. "10:20" Nash said automatically. I nodded and grabbed Nash's laptop.

I went to YouTube, and stated watching some videos. I didn't realize that Nash was watching till he bursted out laughing at one of Kian and JC's videos.

My phone started ringing, so I paused the video and handed Nash the laptop. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I looked at the screen, and realized that it was Matt.

I quickly answered.

"Hello, Matt?" "Hey, Zoey! How are you? I miss you so much!" He quickly said into the phone. "I miss you too." I said smiling.

This was the first time I had talked to Matt in a few weeks, so you could say I was really happy.

"So, how are you?" He asked. "Uh...I've been better." I said with my smile fading. "I'm sorry to here that." "Yeah, so how's everything in Virginia?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Good. It would be better if you were here." "Matt, you're too sweet." I blushed. "I know." He laughed.

"And how's Abbs?" I asked. "She's good. Her and Cameron are better now. They figured everything out. Or at least for now."

"For now?" I questioned. "They fight constantly, but they always make up. It's kind of cute. It's like they get jealous and then the work everything out. It's like a married couple." Matt explained, laughing at the last part.

I laughed too. "I don't know if I would call that cute, sounds frustrating." I said. "Nah, it's cute. It's shows how much they care about each other." Matt claimed.

"Hey, Matt?" "Yeah babe?" "When can I see you again?" I asked. "Hopefully soon. I miss you." "I miss you too."

"I have to go. Talk to you soon." Matt said. "Bye Matt." I said back. I then hung up the phone and walked back into the living room.

Hayes was up and watching YouTube on Nash's laptop with Nash. I just simply laughed, and joined them.

**********Few weeks later***********

I unpacked the last box of mine, which I had been putting off for weeks,. But I was happy that I was finally done.

I flopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I turned it on to see a text from Taylor. I hadn't talked to him in forever so I was so glad to hear from him.

(Zoey and Taylor's conversation)

T: Hey Zo! What's up?
Z: Hey Tay! Nothing much, just got done unpacking!
T: Seriously? You've been there for weeks! How are you just now done?
Z: Idk
T: Haha
Z: I'm so bored...
T: You live with the Nash Grier! And the Hayes Grier! How are you "bored"?
Z: Actually, Nash is in California.
T: Oh yeah! I heard they got kicked out of their apartment.
Z: Only him. Haha
T: Well, maybe I'll come over sometime, once Nash gets back in town.
Z: That would be amazing!
T: I'll see you in a few weeks then.
Z: Perfect!
T: Bye Zo.
Z: Bye Tay!

I turned off my phone and walked into the Mancave. Hayes was sitting on the floor playing Xbox, surprise,.

"Hayes." I said, trying to get his attention. "Yeah?" He said, not looking up from the screen.

"When's Nash coming back in town?" I asked. "Next week." He said, pausing the screen. He turned around to face me.

"Why?" He asked. "Just wondering." I said, grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I quickly texted Taylor to let him know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 501 20
Nicholas Grier..... he is the little brother to Nash and Hayes Grier. When Nash and Hayes need to go on tour, they want to take Nick with them. What...
5.8K 309 69
Sydney is the little sister of Nash and Hayes Grier. When her parents die she's left with her siblings. She has to live on tour with her brothers a...
175K 3.1K 19
Katherine aka Kat, Just moved and while she's adjusting it turns out vine sensations Nash and Hayes Grier are her neighbors. From dates to disasters...
255K 3.4K 80
When your brother is a famous viner Izzy can't seem to find a reason to brag about it so she keeps it a secret until she goes to Magcon with her frie...