โ‡จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ข...

By _MeanYoongiii_

๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž โ‡’ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜... More

Clock hands
Books, Pens and A stampler
Chocolate Cookies
Noiseless
Touch her heart
Friends
Sudden Outburst
Scenery
Pure black
The first smile
Together
Fights
Bunnies
Project mates
Partner in crime
His inspiration
Vanilla
Usual self
Betrayed
Risk
Morning Drive
Tired
Teach you how to sleep
Fake girlfriend
Dangerous
Promise me
Orange covers
Good Girl , Good Student
Behind the window
First Date
Skirt length
Delayed
Goodnight Mia
She is unbelievable
White lies
State of Art
They know
Friends
Be our guest
Tv shows
Family
8:30 O'clock
Violent
Truth or Dare
Sudden encounter
Too late
Make up
Eating, Sleeping, Playing
Background
Brothers
Cherry Blossom
Huge mistakes
Safe and Sound
Different person
No longer exists
Pinky Promises
Victims
Goodbye Party
Last picture
It's the time!
The most beautiful moment in life
New Life
Last encounter
๐Ÿฅ€

Birthday

12 2 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

Mia invited Taehyung for some coffee at a coffee shop nearby her house this time. The school day was officially over as this day in general was finally coming to its end. In about thirty minutes a beautiful sunset was about to take place outside the trasperent glass of the cosy cafeteria. 

"Why didn't you come to school today?" Tae asked all worried about the girl. The only sweet thing he was feeling was the hot chocolate he was consuming discreetely. 

"I-I was not feeling so well this morning..." She announced and the young man tried to smile just to cheer her up a little. "Yoongi was absent as well, Is that a coincidence?" He asked and the girl gulped. How did he figure out? 

"Y-Yes!"

"Why are you even trying to lie? It's so obvious when you are lying..." He explained and the girl narrowed her eyebrows. "How is it so obvious?" She asked so she could be aware for the future and avoid whatever she is doing.

"First, you are stuttering like a fool. second, you bite your lips like a maniac and third you start blushing..." He said with a boxy smile forgetting she is not his girlfriend. His heart was beating at the image of her getting all red in embarassement. 

"Aghhh I didn't call you here to talk about my reactions when I lie Kim Taehyung!" She teased him after drinking a sip of her hot and sweet chocolate. "Right! Then, why did you call me here Jeon Mia???" He smirked laying back on the comfortable couch. 

"I wanted to apologize..." Suddenly the fluffy and bubbly atmosphere changed into somethinng serious and dark. Taehyung narrowed his eyebrow not even comrehending the reason she is feeling guilty and apologies.

"Why?" 

"These days I had no time for you and... And you were going through so much... I am a terrible friend..." Mia stared at her lap really guilty. Taehyung scoffed at how clueless she is. "Are you insanely stupid or just faking it?" He teased her, in result she slowly lifted her head to lock her eyes with his. 

"Aren't you mad?"

"Of course not... Don't pout! Smile from now on... You are an amazing friend!!!" He giggled and his hand automatically reached for the top of her head from across the table. Patting it tenderly Mia was left shocked for a second. Only Yoongi touches her head like that. She brushed it off and smiled once again.

"Are you gonna talk to me? You live with your mother now? How things are going?" She cupped the cup with her palms awaiting to know every little detail. "Yes... Dad left the house... Things are passing by quietly. We are okay, We are just trying to adjust, Oh... Also I found a job!" He said and Mia's eyes widen. 

"Wow, What? When? Where?" She started shooting him with questions and he started chuckling. "Yesterday... In that ice cream shop at the local park!" He announced and Mia remembered how many times she bought Ice cream from there. One time she even went with Yoongi and an accidental kiss happened. 

Memories filled her head and she smirked. She was already missing Yoongi. That was the heartbreaking part... She was thinking of Yoongi and Tae was thinking of her while fondly staring at her face. Mia's attention was captured by the orange hues coming outside the window. 

"Wow... The sunset!" She pointed so Tae could look. He briefly turned, stare for a second and then looked back at her and all these sunset colours that were blended with her skin tone. His eyes focused on her eyes and watched the sunset from there while she was still looking out of the window. 

"Wow It's so beautiful..." She announced with a wide smile. 

"I know..." Tae said enjoying the sunset from her eyes. He was not willing to turn around and notice it from a clearer view. Mia stopped staring and turned to look at her best friend. "I hope you are better..." Taehyung continued drinking and the girl smiled while nodding. 

"Mmhm... I made up with Yoongi..." She genuinely smiled and although Tae was heartbroken a smile appeared to his face. At least she is happy. 

At the exact same moment her phone rung and she stared at her lockscreen. Her face lightened up when she saw Yoongi's name on it. "Oh It's Yoongi!!" She cheered and got up from the couch. "Will you excuse me for a second?" She giggled and Tae undrestandingly nodded. "S-Sure... You can go..." Mia walked out for the coffee shop to freely speak while Tae was peeking at her from the trasperant glass. 

Mia picked it up right away when Tae could not hear. 

"Hey... I am with Tae right now..." She whispered although Tae was far away and could not hear. 

"Is he with you right now?" Yoongi asked. 

"No... I went outside..." 

"What are we gonna do for his birthday tomorrow?" Yoongi asked trying to think of a plan but Mia already had a plan in mind. 

"I have an idea... I will text you the details later, okay?" She asked and descreetely turned around to stare at Tae's back from inside the cafeteria. "Okie... Also Let's put Jungkook in the plan... Tae would be happy if there was the three of us!" 

"That's a given..." 

"Bye Mia... Call me later, okay?" His voice was only giving her butterflies in her stomach. This man would be the end of her and she knew it. 

"Mmhm... Bye..." She hang up and walked in the coffee shop like she was not hiding a single thing. "Are you hiding something from me? You look suspicious..." Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows. "Of course not..." She lied thinking she managed to slide off this awkward spot. The thing she didn't know was that she was blushing. 

"Oh Okay..." Tae let it go but already knew she is indeed hiding something. 

_________________________________________

The next day at school and after Mia making the plan with the boys they decided not to say Happy birthday and act like they totally forgot. 

"Heyyyy!" Tae jumped to hug Mia as soon as he found her on the backyard. Mia avoided him and pretended to be busy staring at her clock. "Oh my gosh... I am running late! Talk to you later..." The boy narrowed his eyebrow staring at her getting away. Is she avoiding him? 

Indeed, she was avoiding him for a whole day. He was running to find her while she was running away from him. Did she figure out he likes her? Oh No that was bad... 

He walked in the auditorium to talk to Yoongi so he can enlighten him about Mia's peculiar attitude. "Hey Yoongi..." He said as soon as he realized they are alone. Yoongi titled around from the stage and noticed the young boy. 

"Oh Hey Tae... I am busy right now... Talk to you later..." Without even letting him say a word he went to the door backstage and closed it. Okay! That was rude! Should he call Jungkook? He grabbed the phone from his pocket and dialed his number. 

Jungkook picked it up. 

"Hey Jungkook..." 

"Oh Hi Tae.."

"I wanted to ask you something..." 

"Is it urgent? I am washing my motorbike... Can we talk later?" Jungkook said and Tae frowned. He really felt terrible. "Y-Yeah... Okay... Bye..." He said but Jungkook just hang up not even answering back. With a big pout he went to the back yard once again and sat on the bench a girl was already sitting with her head phones on. She took them off when she noticed his expression. 

"What's with the long face?" She asked organizing her things inside her bag. "Nobody has time for me today..." He complained and the girl scoffed. "What a coincidence... I don't have time for you either... What a busy day?" She got up from the bench wore the bag on her shoulders and walked closer to the door. 

"W-Wait..." He tried to stop her but she already entered the building. What is wrong with people today? It was his birthday and he was gonna spend it alone? He felt terrible and lonely. He was thinking about it for the whole day. Even at his work. He was so busy thinking about it while filling cones with colourful ice cream. 

"Hey Can I have a vanilla ice cream..." He heard a voice so he titled around and towards the counter only for his jaw to fall. 

It was Mia, Kook, Yoongi and Sarang holding a cake in the middle. It was so touching he was shocked ready to fall. "Are you kidding me?" He giggled and Mia took a lighter from her bag just to put lighten the candle. The all started singing the birthday song and Mia walked all the way around the counter and approached him the cake. 

"Make a wish..." She genuinely smiled and Tae felt happy. He closed his eyes thought about his wish and blew the candle. Then his friends started clapping. "What did you wish for?" Jungkook asked and Tae bit his lip. "N-None of your business..." He retorted and everyone laughed. 

"So That's why you all were avoiding me for the whole day..." He figured out. 

"Well, I was just being myself!" Sarang announced and everyone laughed  apart from the birthday boy. "Of course you were!!!" He complained but then reality sunk in. "Mia can I ask you something privetely for a sec..." 

"Yeah sure..." 

Tae seized her arm and took her away from everyone. "You brough Sarang and Yoongi at the same place? She will be suspicious!" Tae explained. "Don't worry about it... I took care of it..." Mia answered and tried to leave but Tae seized her arm once again. 

"What do you mean? What did you say to her?" 

"Well, That Yoongi also happens to be your psychiatrist...." 

"What? And she believed that stupid excuse?" Taehyung's eyes widen. Yoongi didn't even had a degree to this major. "When I told her she nodded and said, I knew this guy needed a doctor to talk to..." 

"Wow... I really hate her!" 

"Then why were you smiling when you saw her?" She winked and the man scoffed. "Someone is in love" She was playfully winked. Tae was looking at her beautiful face when she was winking like an idiot. Little did she know? His heart was beating faster and everything was going in slow motion. 

"Let's go idiot..." She grabbed his hand and brought him closer to their group of friends. 

"So Tae what time are you getting off work?" Kook asked and Tae started wiping the counter with a fabric. "In about an hour..." He announced. 

"Then we should eat the cake when you are done..." Yoongi announced and Mia cheered. "Perfect... Let's split up and be right here in about an hour." Mia proposed. "Perfect... Let's do that..." Kook clapped and they all drifted ways. 

"Why are you still here?" Tae asked Sarang who happened to be the only one actually staying in there. "Well, I know you do not want me here so that means I am staying..." She smirked so devilishly. 

"Suit yourself..." 

The girl sat on a table really close to the counter.

--------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 434 10
Just read it ,๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’›
1.9K 160 11
"แด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด แด‡ สœษชแด! สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดส ๊œฑแดษด!" โ€ข "ษช๊œฑ สœแด‡ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแดษด?" โ€ข "ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› ษช ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด›แดแดกแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ สแดแดœ." โ€ข "ส€แดœษด! ๊œฑแด€แด แด‡ สแดแดœส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ (ส/ษด)! สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดส™๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡...
98.8K 1.6K 35
Just cute scenarios of you and BTS :3 (requests closed) #75 in "Jiminie"