โ‡จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ข...

By _MeanYoongiii_

๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž โ‡’ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜... More

Clock hands
Books, Pens and A stampler
Chocolate Cookies
Noiseless
Touch her heart
Friends
Sudden Outburst
Scenery
Pure black
The first smile
Together
Fights
Bunnies
Project mates
Partner in crime
His inspiration
Vanilla
Usual self
Betrayed
Risk
Morning Drive
Tired
Teach you how to sleep
Fake girlfriend
Dangerous
Promise me
Orange covers
Good Girl , Good Student
Behind the window
First Date
Skirt length
Delayed
Goodnight Mia
She is unbelievable
White lies
State of Art
They know
Friends
Be our guest
Tv shows
8:30 O'clock
Violent
Truth or Dare
Sudden encounter
Too late
Make up
Eating, Sleeping, Playing
Birthday
Background
Brothers
Cherry Blossom
Huge mistakes
Safe and Sound
Different person
No longer exists
Pinky Promises
Victims
Goodbye Party
Last picture
It's the time!
The most beautiful moment in life
New Life
Last encounter
๐Ÿฅ€

Family

17 2 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

The reached the bus station and Taehyung was the first one to sink in the bench.

Mia sat right next to him.

"So When are you gonna tell Jungkook you are dating your music teacher?" A sly smirk occupied his face while he laid back on the transparent glass.

"Do you think It's funny? He already knows I am dating Yoongi!" She crossed her arms laying back as well.

"Well, does he know he is your music teacher?" He kept going, asking all thess significant questions although she was begging to avoid them.

"No, Not yet!"

"Shouldn't you tell him someday? He will be really betrayed when he finds out..." Tae rationally stated. Mia knew he was right yet she was not willing to jeopardize having Yoongi in her life.

"Someday I will..." She blurred and Taehyung bit his lip. What should he say to convince her?

"Mia-"

"The bus is here..." She walked in and Tae followed her. "Two people!" The girl said at the driver and paid for Taehyung as well. The young boy smiled awkwardly and followed her down the narrow aisle until they find to empty seats.

"Thank you..." He let her sit right next to the window, and occupied the seat beside her.

"Nope..."

And after some other passengers entered and sat the doors of the bus slid close. The driver stepped on the speeding petal and everything was in motion as she was staring out of her foggy window.

The bus rocked them from side to side as they were traveling these familiar roads. Their brains afforded the time to daydream or rest. 

At least for Mia.

Taehyung was focused on how the girl was. What is she thinking right now? Was he rude earlier?

He stopped staring for a mere second and discreetly started shifting glancies around at the other passengers.

There were those who chattered, their voices rising and blending together in the sweet ritual of friends. Some absorb themselves in music, others drift into worries that will erase themselves on arrival, when their body rejoins the world of moving and speaking to others.

And so it goes on that way, all of them together and separate, feeling all the same turns and bumps.

"What are you looking at?" Mia asked noticing her friend being so off track and mind-absent.

"Oh Nothing... Just looking around..." He warmly smiled and the girl nodded titling her head towards ths window. She was so pretty to his eyes he never moved them to look at someone else at this point.

He was invested, staring at her black silky hair, pale skin, small silhouette etc. Although he had his eyes glued he actually flinched hard when the driver almost broke the breaks dangerously, leading everyone to fall to the front.

Before it was too late for Mia he put his hand right in front of the girl, averting her from hitting her head onto the front seat.

"Are you okay?" He asked when the bus stopped for a minute before speeding up once again. "Yeah Yeah T-Thank you... Did you hurt your hand?" She asked trying to grab his palm and see yet he hid it down of the seat he was on.

"I am okay don't worry..." He smiled and indeed he seemed fine. "Thank god!" She beamed and stared out of the window once again. When Taehyung was sure she was no longer looking he stared at his knuckles being all red like they were going to have bruishes anytime soon. He held them with the other hand and sealed his lips, gritting his teeth.

He held the pain in like he always does.
_________________________________________

Before Mia knocked on the door with her knuckles Tae stopped her.

"I am sorry about what happened previously... About pressuring you to talk about... You know what..." He hinted about the Yoongi matter.

"It's Okay Taehyung You didn't say anything wrong. You were right but I just don't feel ready to do it!"

"Then do it when you are ready!" He grinned and the girl emulated his latest action. She didn't waste any more time and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She heard and swung the door open.

"Hi Koo!" She waved and the man followed hed lead waving at Kook as well. "Guys you came again? You must love me so much..." He teased them as tey both sat at the armchairs right next to the hospital bed.

"How are you?" tae asked descreetly scanning him, to figure oit his current condition. 

"I am better... I will be home in a few days!!" He announced staring at the happiest girl alive... His sister!

"Can't wait! I missed our home so much!!!!"

"It seems like you missed our home more than you miss me!!!" He trased her again but the girl dashed to take him the warmest hug in the entire world. They broke the physical contact so she can sit back.

"Oh by the way where is Yoongi?" He got to ask although he noticed earlier he was not with them.

"He had some work to do..." Taehyung explained with a smile and Kook nodded. "He said sorry that he was not able to make it but he will probably see you soon..."

"Oh That's good..."

"So are those your scruches?" The girl pointed at them and got up to jold them.

"Yep!!!"

Mia put her in the right locations and pretended not to be able to walk just to see If its easy or not. She was giggling while trying to walk in the scratches. Taehyumg was staring ay her genuine smile and got lost in this image because of that mesmerizing image.

"Oh No..." he said in the realization he was falling in love with her.

"Are you Okay?" Jungkook asked and Mia stopped in her tracks to make sure nothing happened. His expression was dark for a mere second and then their attention got captured by the door gettimg slid.

Everyone look at Yoongi suddenly arriving with no warning.

"Hi..." He waved and Tae tried to fix his expression now that Yoongi is here. He was his friend so hs should better erase these feelings from his heart.

"Is there something wrong? Why are you speechless?" Yoongi asked and finally everything got back to normal.

"Hey Yoongi, I thought you were not going to show up!" Jungkook honestly admitted and Yoongi found a stool to locate it right next to the bed.

"Yeah I found some extra time, I wanted to see if you are any better..." Yoongi's worries were real and genuine. For a weird reason he cared about him so much.

"Oh Really? That's really touching... I am good... I will be back home in a few days!!!" Hs announced and Yoongi got relieved finally.

"How are you guys doing at Yoongi's home?" Jungkook asked his little sister, only to his eyes and the most beautiful smile on the world appeared in her lips.

"Perfect, Taehyung came to stay with us as well!" Taehyung flinched when he heard his name coming out of her mouth. It sounded so melodious to his ears.

"Omg Yoongi are you sure you can have two people to your house? That's a toughy!" He said concerned abut him.

"They are not just random people... We are a family..." He stared at everyone and a gummy smile appeared. Lastly, his eyes fell on the girls and locked. She was looking at him with adore love and every little feeling that could be described as care.

Even Taehyung felt reassured and warm. It was the first time he saw his teacher smiling so widly.

When he smiled for the first time Mia fell for him so everytime he smiles he reminds her of the first time when she got sweeped off her feet.

"We are..." Jungkook admitted and stared at everyone included in the room.
_________________________________________

"Did you really mean that?" Mia asked Yoongi while fixing some clothes in the closet. Finally they had some time alone while Taehyung was taking a shower.

"Mean what?"

"We all are a family?" She asked and he let the book he was reading right next to the bed, approaching her figure.

"Of Course I did. I love you..."

"Wow from the first time you said that you cant stop saying it... Such A womanizer..." She rolled her eyes and sat on the bed avoiding his hands that tried to touch her.

"But you are the only woman I ever said that..." He smirked and finally sat right next to her. "Tsk tsk you are also a liar apart from a womanizer... You will burn in hell Mr. Min..."

"I am not lying Miss Jeon!" He teased her.

"You are... I remembered you saying you only said those three words once in your lifetime apart from me!!! Who was the girl...?" She winked making Yoongi feel awkward about that. Bringing his past back, Yoongi felt insecure, afraid and lonely...

"Oh I am sorry I was joking, I shouldn't say that!" She carefully placed her hand on top of hair, attempting to scan his eyes.

"I-I am okay... But... Can you do me a favour?"

"Yeah Of course..."

"Give me one hug... Like the one you gave me the last time my heart was aching... A reassuring one..." He trailed down feeling so vulnerable.

"I am here Yoongi..." She whispered and embraced him closing her eyes like she needed him as much as he needed her. Yoongi wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin in the crook of her neck.

"I am here..." She whispered right next to his ear and he slowly closed his eyes, inhaling deeply like it was the last breath he was taking before dying.

"I already feel much better..." He blurred out and the girl smiled. They took a minute hugging tighly until they heard a movement in the doorframe and isolated their bodies only to see Taehyung.

"I-I am sorry... I just got out the bathroom and the door was open and I-I... Well, I-" He was trying so hard to explain that the two main protagonists look at each other and tried not to burst out laughing. 

Mission failed.

Of course they started laughing out loud only to perplex Taehyung.

"W-Why are you laughing...?"

Mia sneakily got up approached him and quickly hugged him. Tae almost chocked on his saliva. Then Mia let got of him and started running.

"I will choose the channel!!!" She distracted him and ran towards the remote...

"Wait, You chose yesterday!!!" He said for afar as Yoongi got up to minimize the distance. 

"Aren't you gonna say something about it?" Tae asked but for his surprise this time, Yoongi hugged him tight. He flinched shocked. That was another trick so Yoongi can start running faster and grab the cheeros from the table...

"These are all mine!" He yelled and sat on the couch.

"Hey!" Taehyung said and crossed his arms. "You are a teacher... You are supposed to be mature!" He whispered to himself and Yoongi slowly titled his head to face him.

"What did you say??" He asked in a strict manner and the young boy gulped.

"W-When?"

"Forget it..."

Taehyung slowly paced towards the couch and sat right next to Yoongi staring at the girl watching A Kdrama. Oh No!!!

"How is this drama called?" He asked pretending to care...

"Hwarang!!! It's amazing!" She cheered on the couch. "Oh Look Taehyung that boy looks exactly like youuuu!" She pointed at the boy in the television.

"Me...? I am 100% prettier than this guy!!!" He complained boasting his looks. "You wish... Nobody is prettier than bts..." She whispered.

"Bts?" Yoongi asked with his eyebrows narrowed.

"What is bts?" Taehyung asked.

"You don't know bts?" She asked surprised and the boys looked at each other super puzzled.

"Nope..." Tae retorted staring at Yoongi who was eating the cheeros alone.

"It sounds kinda familiar though..." Yoongi admitted. While he was speaking Tae was trying to still some cheeros but Yoongi saw him just one time and slapped his hand.

"I see you..."

"Shhhhhhhh... My favourite scene is on!!!" She bounced on the couch. "Its the fifth time she watches this..." She whispered to Taehyung. "How do you know?" Tae asked.

"From the time she moved in that's all she is watching..."

"Oh I am sorry..."

"By the way stop stealing the cheeros... I can see you, rascal!" They both slowly looked down at Tae's hand being in the bowl.

Hs slowly took it away and looked to his front.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.1K 27
โ€ข "sสœแด‡แด‡sสœ.... ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘?" ๐ŸŒธส™แด›s แด€แดส™แดก sแดแดœแด› ส™แดแดแด‹
1K 79 32
My feelings for you Like the memories we share Have grown so big But when the memories are gone, Will the feelings be there? Will you be there?
587 74 31
' ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...