โ‡จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ข...

By _MeanYoongiii_

๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž โ‡’ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜... More

Clock hands
Books, Pens and A stampler
Chocolate Cookies
Noiseless
Touch her heart
Friends
Sudden Outburst
Scenery
Pure black
The first smile
Together
Fights
Bunnies
Project mates
Partner in crime
His inspiration
Vanilla
Usual self
Betrayed
Risk
Morning Drive
Tired
Teach you how to sleep
Fake girlfriend
Dangerous
Promise me
Orange covers
Good Girl , Good Student
Behind the window
First Date
Skirt length
Delayed
Goodnight Mia
She is unbelievable
White lies
State of Art
They know
Friends
Tv shows
Family
8:30 O'clock
Violent
Truth or Dare
Sudden encounter
Too late
Make up
Eating, Sleeping, Playing
Birthday
Background
Brothers
Cherry Blossom
Huge mistakes
Safe and Sound
Different person
No longer exists
Pinky Promises
Victims
Goodbye Party
Last picture
It's the time!
The most beautiful moment in life
New Life
Last encounter
๐Ÿฅ€

Be our guest

20 2 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

23rd January:

It was Another school day for Mia and Taehyung.

As soon as the first hour came to a decent end Mia grabbed Tae by the sleeve and led him at the backyard so they can be alone.

"What happened?" The boy asked cluelessly. "We need to talk!" She said and pinned him down.

"About what?"

"About yesterday!" She announced.  "It was Thursday..." Taehyung retorted playing dumb so he will still keep on concealing the truth from the girl.

"Stop playing dumb! I know you understand what I am talking about..."

"I am guessing you wanna figure out how did I end up at the hospital knowing everything that you told Jungkook privately?" He finally decided to speak.

"Well, see! You are smart!" She put her one hand on his shoulder, shaking it left to right.

"Okay, Can I go now?" He attempted to get up but the girl pinned him down once again.

"I am not done... You didn't answer! How did you know..."

"Aishhh Yoongi texted me.. How can you be so strong when you are so tiny...?" He whispered the last question like he didn't want to be heard.

"He texted you? And weren't you suspicious that he was there...? You didn't ask me a single question, Why?" Mia was trying to figure out how Taehyung thinks but it was impossible.

The truth is that Taehyung had an umblemished complexion Mia could not quite perceive.

"Because... I already know..." He finally admitted only causing the floor to be swayed for the girl. Why did she suddenly had the urgent need to disappear.

"W-What exactly do you know?" She tried to further her knowledge about the topic.

"Everything... I know about You and Mr. Min..." He made himself clear although he was a little late. "H-How? For how long do you know?"

"Um... From the day I met you? Even before that I always believed that there is something between you and the teacher..."

"And why didn't you speak? You didn't know me back then..." She timidly asked awaiting for a candid answer. "Because I didn't find it ethical to talk about it... It was not even my life..." He shyly stared at his boots and smiled.

She barely got to see that type of formation on his lips.

"And my theories seemed wrong when I saw you two kissing in the rain after school... Right outside... school... What I can't understand is how can I be the only one who knows? You kissed right outside the school building!!!" He teased her and the girl felf her cheeks burning.

"You know it all, yet you never said a word? Why?"

"Because it was a secret and was better not to mention anything just in case someone will hear...But now you destroyed it all! Happy?" He booped her nose playfully.

"Taehyung I want to do something to thank you... You are a true friend..." She gripped his hand and the man smirked.

"You don't have to do anything... Really...I am just happy to be your friend... That's all I want Mia!" He opened up in front of her and actually moved her.

"Aw come here..." He grabbed him and gave him a warm hug. Tae was immobilized, shocked by this sudden gesture yet he briefly closed his eyes for a second, patting her back.

As soon as they broke the hug their eyes met. "Are you okay though? After what you told us yesterday I didn't get to sleep easily...I was thinking about it..."

"Well, Things got worse actually... I will move out for some days tonight..." He announced and the girl narrowed her eyebrows. "So quickly? And where are you gonna go? To Yoongi?" She asked and the boy bit his lips.

"Well, not yet, Yoongi told me I can go in a few days... He must be having someone else at his house..." He figured out all alone and the girl turned red.

"M-Me..."

"Yo What?" He cheered up all of the sudden. "Yes because Jungkook didn't want to let me home alone while he was gone!"

"Oh... Okay... Don't worry about me... I will think of something!!" He tried to reassure her yet the girl was not willing to let him go like that.

"Come at Yoongi's tonight, at 8!"

"Wait, what?" He asked all perplexed. "You are gonna live with us for a while, it's okay...!"

"What? Did you ask Yoongi?" Taehyung asked totally worried about Yoongi's opinion. It was his house after all.

"No but I am sure he will say yes! We own you after all!"

"You own me nothing... I didn't speak because I knew that it was the right thing to do?" He tried to soothe her and make her see he didn't do a single thing.

"Still, You should come... Yoongi wants to... I am sure about it!"

"Okay Mia I will think about it..." He hugged her once again because he needed her. He needed her more than ever Yet Mia didn't know.

"We should go back in... The bell will ring at any minute..." She broke the hig just to look him in the eyes.

"I guess you are right... Let's go!"
_________________________________________

Mia was sitting on the piano stool practicing while Yoongi layed on his bed and staring at his phone.

"Baby?" Mia said titling so she can face him. "Mmhm?" He was midly busy for her at the moment.

"You look so pretty todayyyyy!!" She played it cute forming a heart with her index and thumb. Yoongi put his phone aside and crossed his arms.

"Okay, What do you want?" He figured out everything because Mia rarely gives compliments. "N-Nothing honey..." She smiled but Yoongi was sure she was faking.

"See! You never call me honey, what do you want?" He was awaiting for a favor she might ask. "Well, Baby... I" She got up approaching the man although his eyes were far from approachable.

"You what?"

"Well, I kinda invited Taehyung..." She played it cool and sat right next to him on the bed. "Oh... Like... For dinner or something? It's okay If you wanna see your friends... I am okay with it..." He cluelessly smiled and patted her head.

"Well, Yesssssss But apart from that I told him he can stay over for today and the day after today and the day after these days because he can't stay with his parents for a while and I am worried about him so he is gonna stay in here... Do you want me to bring you some chocolate? I will be right back!" She smiled and jumped from the bed so he can run for her life.

Yoongi grabbed her wrist and pulled her back on the bed.

"You did what?" He asked surprised.

"Look I am sorry!!! He had nowhere else to go and I remembered that you invited him to stay here for some days!"

"Yeah but not now! You still are in this house! I won't let you and Tae stay under the Same roof!" He randomly said and Mia narrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you jealous?" She crossed her arms.

"Me? Jealous? Of course not, I dont even know whag jealousy means... P-Plus... W-We have no space for him to sleep! See? Bad idea!!" He made some negative gestures with his hands but Mia of course had the solution.

"Of course we have! The couch!!!"

"He can't see us sleeping together though!!!" He complained on his way to persuade her to call him and cancel the plans.

"Yeah I guess you are right... Then I can sleep in the couch and he can sleep on that mattress you have over there... We can put right next to the cou-"

"HE IS GONNA SLEEP SO NEAR TO YOU? NO WAY!" He freaked out at the latest idea.

"I thought you weren't jealous?"

"I! I will sleep in the matress... Right next to him... Are you happy now?" He pouted like a baby, crossed his arms and turned his back to her. Mia also pouted and nudged his shoulder.

"Leave me alone..." He mumbled sounding like a three year old boy but Mia of course had to nudge his shoulder again.

"Don't be mad at meee..." She was so cute to his eyes but he had to keep this arrogant attitude.

"I have the right to... Leave me alone..." He said once again trying not to peek at her with the corner of his eyes. Mia kneeled with her knees on the bed and kissed his kiss, he was trying to avoid it by touching his shoulder to that cheek but Mia was not giving up.

"Rascal..." She whispered.

"What did you just say?" He asked finally staring at her once again. "Oh so now you wanna talk to me, huh?" She gritted her teeth and he scoffed.

"There is only one way for you to make me feel better!!!"

"I dont care..." She whispered and Yoongi stared at her with an intimidating glimpse.

"I-I mean, what?"

"I want you to take a picture with me!!!" He announced and took his phone out so he can click ths photo. "That's really stupid!" She said.

"You are stupid, Now come here!" He grabbed her, placed her in his embrace and smiled. "You look like someone stole your candy... Smileeee!" He said and the girl forced a full ironical smile for the photo.

"Happy now?" She said when the guy took the shot. "Mmhm I am really happy!" He said and dashed to give her a kiss on ths cheek. The girl smiled at how warm she felt.

"Oh Finally you genuinely smiledddd!!! Let me kiss you again if it makes you smile like that..."

"Y-You only make me smile like that..." She whispered and it felt like time stopped. Yoongi decided to lean closer just for one taste of her luscious lips. Mia was giving up as her whole body was already deceiving her. She closed her eyes ready to feel his lips on hers.

For their bad luck when they were an inch apart they heard the bell ringing.

"Are they kidding me? Who is it?" He scoffed and Mia jumped from the bed. "It must be Tata!!!" She ran out of the room to go to the door.

"Tata?" Yoongi's eyes widened in shock. Deep down he was so jealous!!! He ran behind of her only to see she already opened the door to her friend, and actually talking to him?!

The audacity this girl has.

"Hi..." Yoongi tried to sound kind but was irritated deep down.

"You didn't tell him I was coming?" Tae asked Mia cause Yoongi didn't seem to welcome him the way he was expecting to.

"I did... But... H-He just woke up!!!" She lied and secretely stepped on Yoongi without Tae noticing.

"Y-Yeah Yeah... I just woke up!!!" He felt cold sweat coating his forehead. "Come in Tata!" She said and Taehyung grabbed his suitcase making his way in. "How long is he even staying?" Yoongi whispered to himself pretty shocked. Mia was the only to hear so hit him with her elbow.

"Aghh!" He accidentally screamed capturing the attention of the guest. "Mr. Min are you okay?" He tried to scan his body in case he traumatized himself.

"I-I am fine... I just like to scream from time to time... Its kind of my hobby!" He said staring at the girl with a petrifiying look.

"Oh... I wanted to thank you for letting me stay here for a while... It really means a lot..." He bowed and Mia smiled. "Of course! Dont mention it!" Mia smiled and stared at Yoongi throwimg hints he should say something.

"Oh Yeah... Yes... Our pleasure! Mia can you come help me bring the matress... For our guest!" He faked a smile and Mia emulated the exact same formation on her lips.

"You can do it... Its not that heavy... It's a matress after all! How heavy can it be!!" She giggled trying to avoid Yoongi. He seemed dangerous.

"No, I certainly need your help!!! It's a really heavy matress!!!" He was insisting but Mia was not willing to follow him.

"Well, I can help you!" Tae smiled.

"No... You stay here! Mia will! Right, Mia?" He asked and the girl gulped. "O-Okay... Let's go..." she nodded awkwardly, bowed at Taehyung and then followec her teacher scared for her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 2.1K 68
- ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ. ยฉ๏ธ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง__
17K 614 32
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๏ฟฝ...
318K 12.4K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...
95.5K 4.2K 21
"แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สœแดสŸแด… แดส สœแด€ษดแด… แด€ษดแด… สŸแด‡แด›๊œฑ ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส!" แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แด ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด‹ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด‡ สœแด‡แด‡๊œฑแดœษดษข x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด...