โ‡จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ข...

By _MeanYoongiii_

๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž โ‡’ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜... More

Clock hands
Books, Pens and A stampler
Chocolate Cookies
Noiseless
Touch her heart
Friends
Sudden Outburst
Scenery
Pure black
The first smile
Together
Fights
Bunnies
Project mates
Partner in crime
His inspiration
Vanilla
Usual self
Betrayed
Risk
Morning Drive
Tired
Teach you how to sleep
Fake girlfriend
Dangerous
Promise me
Orange covers
Good Girl , Good Student
Behind the window
First Date
Skirt length
Delayed
Goodnight Mia
She is unbelievable
White lies
State of Art
Friends
Be our guest
Tv shows
Family
8:30 O'clock
Violent
Truth or Dare
Sudden encounter
Too late
Make up
Eating, Sleeping, Playing
Birthday
Background
Brothers
Cherry Blossom
Huge mistakes
Safe and Sound
Different person
No longer exists
Pinky Promises
Victims
Goodbye Party
Last picture
It's the time!
The most beautiful moment in life
New Life
Last encounter
๐Ÿฅ€

They know

17 2 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

3 hours later:

"We really shouldn't leave Jungkook alone in the hospital... I cant believe we are here in our sweet home when he is all alone in a hospital bed!" She said laying on the bed right next to her boyfriend.

"Jungkook told you It's okay for him to stay alone and you agreed! Why did you agree when you didn't want to leave?"

"It's your fault!" She blamed it at him once again and he narrowed his eyebrows.

"How is it my fault...? If you wanted to stay I would stay as well!"

"Well, After what happened I can't think straight!!!" She complained and Yoongi scoffed. "Is it because you think I am hot?" He winked trying to seduce her.

"What?"

"You can't control your self around me, Right? You want to kiss me and make me yours? Is that it?" He continued teasing her and the girl grabbed the pillow behind her back just to slap him with it.

"Stop being ridiculous... Of course not!"

"Are you sure about it?" He gave her an alluring eye contact and the girl almost gulped. A sharp nod was the answer she gave and avoided his eyes.

"Look at me and say that honey!" He minimized the distance once again.

"I-I..." her eyes slowly met his and her heart almosy stopped beating. "Say it!" He insisted to hear something he knew she wont be able to say with honesty.

"I-I said That's not true..." She lied once again and Yoongi slyly smirked. Without a warning he climbed on top of her, leaving her shook and breathless. His body in contact with hers could make her experience a heart attack.

"I can hear your heartbeat Babygirl..." He said on top of her and the girl attempted to look down at his chin.

"Maybe the right time we were talking about has come!! What do you think?" He teased her once again and she gulped in fear. Is he playing with her? Is he not? She thought he was just messing but her desires were screaming his name.

"Y-You are lying..."

"Oh... Then should I prove it to you I am not..." He said and after his last word she had hiccups. Yoongi giggled at the first bizarre sound coming out of her mouth.

"You want this a lot, don't you?" He said and the girl closed her eyes. "Leave me alone..." She whispered trying not to give in to him once again.

"Baby... What's that on your neck?" He asked and Mia opened her eyes to try to peek. "What?" She asked not knowing what is he talking about.

The next thing Yoongi did as to slam his luscious lips onto her neck and suck it because he wanted to recieve this pleasure Mia could provide to him.

Her hiccups stopped immediately cause she got scared and surprised at first. What was this sweet feeling inside her heart though? Why did her eyes closed in pleasure. Oh no... She needed to stop that!

"Y-Yoongi?" She tried so hard to say yet a moan escaped along with his name. Yoongi took that as the green light to trail kisses down her neck until he was really close to her chest.

"I know you like that..." He mumbled, not stopping the kisses. "W-What are we doing?" She asked with her eyes closed. She could track Yoongi's lips by the kisses he was spreading to her neck and the upper chest area.

His hands landed at the buttom of her shirt trying to pull it up and take it off. She stopped him so their eyes met finally.

"I thought you wanted this..." Yoongi stopped himself just to be sure she still wants it. Her eyes seemed so soft he thought she is gonna say no to him.

"I-I want this Yoongi..."

He smiled and carefully took her shirt off, tossing it on the floor. "I-I jut dont want you to get in trouble..." She whispered.

"Jeon Mia... Do you know how much I love you?"

"What?"

"I want to get in trouble if that means I get to spend my night with you..." He said and the girl tried to stop him once again.

"But I don't want to live without you here..."

"You don't have to... I.. I will always be hre to love you like this..." He declared and his lips slowly met her neck once again.

"I wanna make you mine tonight..." He whispered and carefully planed a kiss on her collarbone.

"I want to kiss every little part of you..." He said and kissed her shoulder. Then his eyes fixated to hers and smiled.

"I want to love you like I am gonna die tomorrow morning..." He said and kissed her nose. What is he doing? "I want you to make me yours as well... Forever Jeon Mia..." He said and his lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth.

She worked her mouth against his, their tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other.

The man stopped the kiss for a mere second just to touch the buttom of his t-shirt and slide it up until he is half naked.

The girl was shyly looking at his body trying so hard not to blush. As soon as Yoongi tossed his shirt down, he went in for a kiss more agressively while his hands travelled around her body to unclip her bra.

(My heart is soft So I will keep it right there... Keep on imagining 🤣)
_________________________________________

Next morning:

Upon waking, Mia burrowed herself into the warm, soft sheets. She rubbed the remainders of sleep from her eyes and gazed to the man that was holding her inside his strong arms.

She felt safe , at home , happy!

It was her first time so images could not just fade away. Every little detail from yesterday was lingering inside her mindset.

She noticed his peaceful face. Oh my god he looks like a baby she thought and smiled.

The sun cracked in from the blinders and caressed his face. He looked mesmerizing she almost stopped breathing...

Although she believed he was asleep so she could stare at him, he slowly opened his eyes, startling her.

"Y-You woke up already?"

"Mmhm..." She hugged him tighter and he wrapped round his body, kissing the top of her head.

"We have to go to school!" He answered and caressed her bare arm. "Can we just stay here for today...? I want to stay like this..."

"It would be really suspsicious if both of us were missing from school!!"

"Jeez I know... I just wished I could be in your arms for a long time..." He whispered and burried her face on his bare chest.

"Look, We are gonna go to school, pretend we are just a student and a teacher and once school is over We are gonna come back and stay like this for as long as you want baby..." He said and the girl blushed.

"I didn't know you were a father. You talk like one..." She teased him.

"Well, I am your father then..." He teased her back and the girl grabbed the pillow behind of her to hit him with it.

"I was just joking!" He said and got up from the bed naked. "AHH" The girl said and covered her eyes.

"C'mon It's not the first time you see me naked... We had se-" He attempted to say but the girl interrupted him once again.

"Don't say the word!"

"Fine Fine... I am going to get dressed... Wear your uniform!" He said staring at her, with a sheet wrapped around her naked body.

For the last time he tried to climb on top of hed on the bed while being naked. She slowly laid back opening her eyes to glare at him approaching her ear.

"By the way did I ever tell you how bad you turn me on when you are wearing your school uniform..." He gave her goosebumps. She pushed him down and closed her eyes.

"A-Are you okay?"

"Open your eyes to see!" He dared her and the girl scoffed with her eyes hell closed.

"I wont!"

"Ouch... It hurtssss..." He faked some cries and the girl aitomatically opened her eyes to see if he is okay. The only thing she saw was the sly smirk on his face.

"IDIOT!" She screamed and closed her eyes. He started laughing hysterically and picked his clothes from the chair. "I will be waiting for you outside...!"

"Just leave!!!"

"Fine Fine... Grumpy..."

"I AM NOT GRUMPY..."

"And I am not naked!!!" He mimicked her voice and she threw a pillow at a random direction. It actually hit him and hurt him but he acted like it never did.

"Not even close..." He played it cool and the girl took another pillow as well and aimed at him with her eyes closed.

Once again he hit him.

"How can she do that?" He whispered and closed the door.
_________________________________________

They parted their ways at school and had to make it through some different tasks based at who they are.

Mia for example had to deal with every lecture without killing someone, while her mind was still focused on Yoongi.

Yoongi, from the other had to teach different students all the time while Mia's spine, skin and eyes were lingering inside his brain. Her images could not fade away, not even for a second.

"Mr. Min?" Someone was talking yet the man was sitting at his stool playing random keys on the piano. "Mr. Min?" The same voice was audible throughout the loudy auditorium.

"Mmhm" He just mumbled at first but then his eyes slowly met the girl he was fantasizing a while ago. He gulped and titled around to see her classmates chattering.

"Mia? Can I help you?" He acted like indeed he was just her teacher. And although they thought no one was watching, only just a single person was peeking out of the entire class.

"Yes of course you can... I brought you some music sheets that I want you to look at for a second... I hope you have some time Mr. Min!!!"She was beaming.

Oh No! Was she taking revenge on him?

"O-Of course..." He gulped in anxiety and titled around only to see everyone busy except from one person that was looking straight into his eyes.

He was just staring for a while to make him realize that he knows and then titled his head at a random direction.

"So... Here..." The girl opened the notebook in the right page and placed in front of him so no one else can peek.

I can't stop thinking about you... I miss you so much it drives me crazy...

That's what Mia wrote only cause she knew it would get him flustered. He slowly looked up at her and gulped in fear. He wanted to touch her but he knew it was impossible.

"Why are you looking at me like that Mr. Min? Is it good?" He softly asked meltimg his heart like Ice cream.

"It's really good!" He answered implying he misses her as much as she misses him back. "Should I change something?" She continued with the questions and Yoongi tried to get a hold of his feelings.

"No... It's perfect..." He finally smiled and she nodded.

"Take a seat Mia... The lesson is about to start!" He ordered but in a good and kind manner. The girl nodded and found a seat right next to Taehyung.

Putting her notebook right inside her bag she realized that Taehyung was staring at her weirdly. "What?" She asked perplexed.

"Oh nothing... You look really happy today... Your eyes are literally sparkling..." he announced and the girl felt sweat coating her forehead.

"I just slept good..." She smiled.

"Oh then you should keep on sleeping good everynight... It suits you..." He said trying to fake the biggest smile while his heart was crumbling to pieces.

She smiled back, but her sweet formation on the lips was genuine and real unlike her friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 5.8K 51
- [โœจ] BTS imaJINs [ ~ โ™ก Includes : Smuts, One Shots etc..] -
2.1K 124 19
"will you treat me better Mr. Jeon?" Top koo/ bottom tae โ™ก
318K 12.4K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...
79K 2.1K 68
- ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ. ยฉ๏ธ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง__