โ‡จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ข...

By _MeanYoongiii_

๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž โ‡’ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜... More

Clock hands
Books, Pens and A stampler
Chocolate Cookies
Noiseless
Touch her heart
Friends
Sudden Outburst
Scenery
Pure black
The first smile
Together
Fights
Bunnies
Project mates
Partner in crime
His inspiration
Vanilla
Usual self
Betrayed
Risk
Morning Drive
Tired
Teach you how to sleep
Fake girlfriend
Dangerous
Promise me
Orange covers
Good Girl , Good Student
Behind the window
First Date
Skirt length
Delayed
Goodnight Mia
White lies
State of Art
They know
Friends
Be our guest
Tv shows
Family
8:30 O'clock
Violent
Truth or Dare
Sudden encounter
Too late
Make up
Eating, Sleeping, Playing
Birthday
Background
Brothers
Cherry Blossom
Huge mistakes
Safe and Sound
Different person
No longer exists
Pinky Promises
Victims
Goodbye Party
Last picture
It's the time!
The most beautiful moment in life
New Life
Last encounter
๐Ÿฅ€

She is unbelievable

19 2 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

The next morning:

Yoongi woke up Mia and drove her to school.

She walked inside the classroom and sat on her ordinary seat, awaiting for the teacher to start the lecture.

"Mia Hi!" Taehyung appeared in front of her, making her feel a little akward. From the time Yoongi talked to her, Mia was always super aware of the words she should choose.

Is she giving him signs? She was timid and candid with him once again, like she was at the very beginning. 

"Oh H-Hi!" She retorted, trying to avoid his glance. Taehyung was aware she was avoiding him yet he was trying to figure out what's wrong every single day by talking to her.

She opened her book, browsing between the pages. Taehyung closed it for her, quite playfully and sat on her desk. 

"Are you okay? Should I do something to cheer you up?!" He booped her nose playfully and the girl gulped. She put her book inside her bag and attempted to get up and leave.

"I-I am fine... I am going to take some air... See you later!" She fled away.

The same old trick happened again and again and all over again that day, leading Taehyung to lose hope. What did he do? Did he hurt her? Is she fine?

In his last attempt to try and talk to her she fled out and went for some air once again. Tae didn't let her go this time. He followed her to the backyard and seized the chance to talk to her by grabbing her wrist.

"Yo wait a minute..." He captured her attention.

"Oh... Taehyung... Y-You followed me? What's up?" she played it dumb like she indeed didn't know something wrong is going on in between these two.

"I don't know, You tell me?" He crossed his arms, not mad neither aggressive, just curious and thoughtful towards the  girl.

"T-Tell you what?"

"Why are you ignoring me?" He cut straight to the chase not hitting around the bush.

"M-Me? What are you talking about? I-I am not ignoring you!!" She lied but her cheeks betreyed her. That hot red colour expanded all over her face.

"Then why are you running away everytime you see me?"

"I-I..."

"Come here... Sit!" He grabbed her by the hand and placed her on the wooden bench.

"Now talk to me! Did I do something? From the last time we talked in this bench you keep on avoiding me! Did I so something to make you uncomfortable? Did I-"

"No Taehyung, No!" She tried to reassure him.

"Then what?"

"I-I did..." She whispered snd Taehyung searched for her eyes. "What did you say?" He asked obviously not hearing clearly.

"I said I did!" She emphasized the last word. "You did what?" He said and the girl started to hitting around the bush again.

"C'mon tell me!"

"I made you feel uncomfortable Taehyung!" She announced and bit her lips. Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows perplexed.

"You? when?"

"Taehyung I need to be honest with you... I don't wanna give you signs that mean nothing!" She remembered the conversation with Yoongi and took strength to talk about her true feelings.

"Signs? What do you mean?"

"Taehyung I don't want you to take the wrong idea..." She timidly answered rubbing her two hands because the weather was icy.

"Are you stupid? That was the reason for avoiding me? Do you think that I will take the wrong idea about what we have?"

"Mmhm..." she shattered her head, feeling guilty about this.

"M-Mia... We are friends... And I love you as a friend... That's all so you dont have to worry about giving me signs cause nothing will go on between us two!" He lied to reassure her yet the girl was not aware.

"Taehyung I am sorry... I really am for assumi-"

"It's okay Mia... Just don't avoid me anymore, Its really fun when we are together, Okay?" He beamed and the girl nodded touched. "Can I hug you or you don't want me to?" He asked and the girl nodded.

They hugged tight revealing their stress and thoughts.
_________________________________________

After the music class Mia timidly approached her teacher on stage while everyone was getting outside. Yoongi secretely panicked when he noticed her getting closer while some eyes were still on them.

"What are you doing?" He whispered for only the girl to catch that.

"Are we gonna leave together!?" She asked before deciding wether she should exit the auditorium.

"N-Not today... I have somewhere to be... Here take my keys and go home..." He secretely gave her his keys and the girl turned around only to see Taehyung standing at the auditorium staring at them suspicious.

At least thats what she thought.

When he saw her he immediately faked a smile and waved towards her.

"Mia Let's go!" He said and the girl stared at Yoongi discreetly turning around to glance at Taehyung. That expression was barely seen by her. She didn't know what it meant.

"I-I am coming!!!" She ran down the stairs and they walked out of the room. Taehyung tucked his hands inside his pockets while they were walking down the hallway.

Mia found weird that he didnt even ask what they were talking about? Why is he so cool to see her so close to her teacher and never say a thing.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked interrupting her train of thought.

"Oh Um.. N-Nothing..."

"C'mon I am not stupid!" He put her in the awkward spot. "M-My brother... He is not picking up his phone!" She lied,  cencerning the man even more.

"Again...? Did something happen to him or your grandma?" He asked while they stepped outside the school building. The wind could actually make them so cold they hugged themselves.

"How can I know... Jungkook is not picking up!" She said while they both exited the gates. "Then why don't you call your grandma!?" He logically figured out.

"Jungkook told me not to!"

"Well, doesn't that sound suspicious to you?" He asked crossing his arms. "Suspicious?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Jungkook is not picking up and he is not letting you to call your grandma! Why?"

"Well he told me because she is already dealing with so much..."

"Mia I don't wanna sound rude neither to make you feel bad but I think that this is an excuse.." he confessed because he was really thinking of her as a good friend.

"To be honest It really sounds as I am thinking about it... What should I do?" He asked obviously wanting to find a solution to this. Did Jungkook lie to her?

"Call your grandma!"

"Well, should I really?"

"Yes... Do it!"

"Okay okay..."

She slowly took the phone out of her bag and dialed her grandma's number. Her eyes were glued on the man while the stress occulied her body.

"Hi grandma!" She said as soon as she picked it up.

_________________________________________

"Are you any better, did you use your crunches yet?" Yoongi asked placed on the same stool he was located yesterday. 

"Not yet... I cant really move them to be honest... but you didn't have to come here again today!" He felt sorry that the man made the way there once again just to check up on him.

But that was what a good brother would do. He needed a good brother.

"I need to be sure you are okay, I can't leave you here! After the motorcycle crush I can't rest at ease, I wanna be 100% sure you are okay!"

"Yoongi you are a true brother to me, I love you so much..."

Yoongi shyly looked down, blushing like a 4 year old girl. This words always cheer him up. Especially when he hears it from the Jeon family.

"Oh By the way what did you say to Mia again?"

"Well, she didn't ask..." Yoongi announced, relieving the hurt man in the hospital bed. "I am so sorry you have to lie for me..." he apologized while his ears turned red.

"I understand that you dont want to upset her... How are you gonna explain your leg though?"

"Well, I am gonna think of something when its my time to be back... Keep her safe until then..." his voice was soft like he was asking for a favor and Yoongi willingly nodded.

"Of course I will... I-..." He tried to explain how he really felt about Jeon Mia but something was always getting on his way. The words disappeared from his lips although he wanted to express them so much.

Maybe because he was traumatized by his past. Maybe he lost his trust and couldn't regain a part from him that was now lost.

"I understand Yoongi... Dont worry about it... You should go to Mia now!"

Yoongi nodded realizing he stayed way too much time. "Oh and Yoongi... You should really stop bringing me flowers every time you come here... They are gonna misunderstand our condition..." jungkook teased him and Yoongi tried to restrain his laughter.

"Point taken!"

He grabbed his briefcase and put his hand on the doorknob. 

"Oh I didn't know you liked these briefcases... It seems old... Like those some strict teachers have!" He continued on teasing him but Yoongi almost bit his tongue.

"Are you okay? I was joking!" Jungkook tried to reassure him and Yoongi attempted to fake a giggle. "Bye Jungkook... See you soon!" He ran away.

Was that suspicious?

Did Jungkook figure out something?

Yoongi drove his way to his house dealing with all these questions. What will happen when Jungkook finds out he is Mia's teacher? He won't trust him ever again and take Mia away...

Yoongi was so sure about it! He needs to hide it for as long as he can but he honestly hates lying.

He needed to see Mia so much. She calms him down. He must be crazy. He is in a relationship with a student... That can get him in so much trouble he actually started sweating in fear.

As soon as he walked out of the car and entered the elevator of the building he grabbed a tissue from his coat pocket and wiped his forehead. Mia doesn't have to see him like that, Right?

He opened the door with the spare keys he was hiding under the doormat and entered the house.

"Mia?" He retorted as soon as he stepped in, to realize Mia was not in the living room. Slowly the girl walked out of the bedroom with an expression so rare for her to have on.

Was she angry? Was she sad? Was she irritated?

"Where is my brother Yoongi?" She asked and the man gulped. Okay, so she figured out something?

"W-What do you mean?"

"I am sure you know where he is and don't you dare lie to me. I called Grandma and she said she is completely fine... Jungkook was never there! You were always telling me how Jungkook is and how he spends his time like you knew were he is so I am giving you a last chance to tell me the truth!"

"I-I can't tell you..." He whispered jeoperdizing every chance for her to forgive him. She scoffed with a light gasp.

"Why not?"

"I promised to him... I am sorry! Its better for him to tell you..."

"Are you freaking kidding me Yoongi?" She scoffed as she saw Yoongi avoiding eye contact. He was trying not to answer and that frustrated her.

She quickly walked inside the bedroom, grabbed her phone, passed by him and held the doorknob.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I am leaving... I need some air..."

"I-I will come with you!" He was scared to leave her go alone. She was really fragile to his eyes, he always wanted to protect her.

"Why? You suddenly care about me?"

"Mia you know that I care about you... Stop doing that..." he was trying to prevent this fight from happening, yet the girl was eager to start it.

"So when you were lying to me you were showing how much you care about me? Then I don't want you to care at all!"

"Y-You dont mean that!"

"I guess I do!" She carelessly said and Yoongi almost teared up yet hid it. She never noticed his glassy eyes before slamming the door of his old apartment. 

It was their first big fight...

Yoongi felt terrible. He wanted to run behind of her but her words were stopping him. She doesnt want him to care? That only wounds his heart.

"You are unbelievable..." He whispered staring at the wooden door with his glassy eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 12.4K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...
1.7K 146 10
"แด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด แด‡ สœษชแด! สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดส ๊œฑแดษด!" โ€ข "ษช๊œฑ สœแด‡ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแดษด?" โ€ข "ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› ษช ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด›แดแดกแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ สแดแดœ." โ€ข "ส€แดœษด! ๊œฑแด€แด แด‡ สแดแดœส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ (ส/ษด)! สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดส™๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡...
60.7K 2K 58
Between the two..
4.2K 576 15
Kim Taehyung FF ania....han chhiar phawt mai teh le๐Ÿฅฐ