Pokémon Special Chronicles (B...

By Electrivire56

Pokémon Special Chronicles, focuses on the Pokemon journey of Blight through the Kanto region and watches him... More

UPDATE! WHAT? CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE? WHAT I'M ALIVE? NO Y/N? WHAT? TITLE LONG
Adventure 01 - The Journey Starts Today...
Adventure 02 - Can't escape a Beedrill, can you?
Adventure 03 - That wasn't such a bad first catch
Adventure 04 - You're not the best gym leader, are you?
Adventure 05 - Mount Moon, huh.
Adventure 06 - The sensational sisters, are actually, good
Adventure 07 - Not so well co-ordinated, are we?
V o l u m e O n e F i n a l e
( Volume Two ) Adventure 01 - Reunion (S.S Anne) Part I
Adventure 02 - Grudge (S.S.Anne) Part II
Adventure 03 - Invaded (S.S.Anne) Part III
Adventure 04 - We're only lost
Adventure 05 - Crimson City, might have the strongest champion, yet
Adventure 06 - Sewaddle, I'm sorry, okay
Adventure 07 - Everyone hides, their true, self
(Volume 3) Adventure 01 - Why were we even fighting?
Adventure 02 - They need to get along
Adventure 03 - An oddly Gray Chapter
Adventure 04 - The fuchsia gym doesn't belong to you
Adventure 05 - Rhyhorn racing is a sport
Adventure 06 - Those three brothers are annoying
Adventure 07 - There isn't really much to do
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part I )
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part II )
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part III )
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part IIII )
(VOLUME 4) Adventure 01 - The Champions Challenge Begins
Adventure 02 - Blights first opponent - was it a win?
Adventure 03 - The final qualifying match. Y/n Vs Bella!
Adventure 04 - The Preliminary rounds commence! Bulbasaur it's your time!

V o l u m e T w o F i n a l e

327 6 0
By Electrivire56

May

A figure sat in an armchair, their face shrouded in darkness, anticipation lingering in the air. However, their voice emanated powerfully, capturing attention with its deep resonance.

"How much closer are you?" The speaker asked, addressing the person connected to their earpiece.

"Not too far now. We can make out a faint silhouette of the mountain from our current position," came the response.

"Very well... Ensure the plan is executed flawlessly," the speaker instructed with authority.

"Of course, boss," the voice on the other end affirmed.

The call terminated, revealing the individual at the receiving end to be a woman clad in O.R.R gear. She occupied an airship brimming with fellow O.R.R members.

"Calling Sentral Area Three," the woman announced, contacting the group stationed in that location.

"Yes, ma'am?" replied one of the Sentral Three O.R.R grunts, upon receiving the call.

"The boss has been informed of your progress, and we are en route," the woman informed them.

"Understood," the grunt acknowledged.

Pokémon Special Chronicles

Volume Two Finale

B

light sprinted through the dense forest, gracefully leaping over fallen logs and agilely dodging the towering trees. His pace was relentless, though he made a valiant effort to maintain steady breathing. Glancing anxiously behind him, he saw the fearsome Pokémon pursuing him - a relentless Lickitung, gaining ground with each passing moment.

Fumbling frantically in his pocket, Blight desperately sought his Poké Ball. Yet, his arms were forced to remain in constant motion, skillfully maneuvering through the thick foliage. Fatigue and panic threatened to consume him as he grappled with the ultra ball, causing it to slip from his grasp.

In a stroke of luck, he managed to seize Swadloon's Poké Ball, the dormant grass and bug-type ready for action. Without hesitation, Blight released Swadloon, who promptly unleashed a powerful energy ball towards his pursuer.

Seizing the opportunity granted by Swadloon's attack, Blight swiftly recalled his grassy companion and surged forward with renewed speed. Racing towards his only possible escape, he unknowingly sprinted into a dead end. To his astonishment, he discovered that he was not alone - Kellie and Forrest, also being relentlessly pursued by determined Pokémon, were trapped at the same dead end.

"Talk about bad luck," Blight muttered, sinking to one knee to ease the pain in his already injured knee.

Kellie lay sprawled on the ground, desperately trying to regain control of her ragged breathing.

"She's been like that for a while now," Forrest revealed, concern etching his face.

"She'll be alright. Right, now we need to find a way to climb over this mountain before those pokémon get us," Blight said, determination resolute in his voice.

"It's not going to be a walk in the park. This mountain looks like a real challenge," Forrest admitted.

"If we can't climb it, we'll have no choice but to confront those hostile Pokémon head-on," Blight stated, frustration evident in his tone.

"I still can't wrap my head around why Pokémon have become so aggressive, in this side of the region, I wish we had WiFi or something, because I want to check exactly where in Kanto we are exactly." Forrest pondered aloud.

"True. The moment one attacked us, the rest followed suit. And to make matters worse, they're all fully evolved or large Pokémon," Blight sighed, his brow furrowing with worry.

"Battling them is going to be an uphill battle for our Pokémon," Forrest acknowledged, concern lining his voice.

Blight's gaze shifted upwards, catching sight of a Noctowl perched above them.

"Dartrix, use Take Down!" Blight commanded.

With a burst of energy, Dartrix burst out of its Poké Ball and sent the Noctowl crashing to the ground.

Dartrix adjusted its glasses, about to question Blight's reasoning behind attacking a sleeping Pokémon, when the mountain behind them began to tremble.

Forrest hurriedly helped Kellie to her feet, pulling her away from the shaking mountain. Slowly, the mountain began to split apart, revealing a pathway to the trio. Blight turned to Forrest and Kellie, finding solace in their determined nod.

Together, the trio stepped forward, venturing into the newly opened pathway.

Area Unknown : Area Unknown
B

light, Dartrix, Forrest, and Kellie found themselves strolling along a narrow pathway flanked by trees and beautiful berry bushes.

"I think we might be going in the wrong direction," Blight uttered.

"Aren't we always going the wrong way?" Kellie questioned.

"She does make a valid point. We rarely ever consult the map," Forrest chimed in.

Dartrix nodded in agreement.

"Who has time to look at the map when there are so many Pokémon to catch?" Blight countered.

Dartrix gave Blight a skeptical look.

"No wonder we keep getting lost," Kellie muttered.

"Nobody asked you all to follow me," Blight retorted.

"That's true, but traveling without a destination can be quite dull," Forrest pointed out.

"Exactly," Blight concurred.

"Don't you understand his point?" Kellie inquired.

"Of course, I don't," Blight snapped.

"Let me clarify. Your goal is to defeat six champions scattered around the region, so it's an exciting, long journey that we know will eventually conclude," Forrest explained.

"Are you even listening?" Kellie asked Blight, who was now gazing up at the sky.

He looked back down, turning to the group. "I... I could've sworn I saw something flying above us just now."

Kellie poked Blight's head. "Are you sure your brain is functioning properly?"

Blight groaned before saying, "At least I have a brain in here..." He smirked, thinking he had won the argument.

Kellie persisted, "Even without one, I'm still smarter than you."

"She definitely got you there, Lo'ah," Forrest chuckled.

A tremor shook the ground as a mighty Dragonite landed before the three trainers. Blight, Forrest, and Kellie couldn't help but be taken aback by the sudden arrival, but they wasted no time in preparing themselves. As they cautiously pulled out their Pokéballs, two Dragonairs and another Dragonite emerged from the surrounding trees, one from the left and the other from the right.

Their Dartrix, ever vigilant, positioned itself in front of Blight and the rest of the group.

Forrest spoke up, voicing the obvious awkwardness of the situation, "I don't think this is quite the warm welcome we were expecting."

Kellie's concern was evident as she pondered aloud, "How do we even stand a chance against three powerful Dragonites with just our Pokémon?"

Brimming with confidence, Blight reassured his friends, "Don't worry, our Pokémon are amazing. We've got this."

Kellie couldn't resist teasingly reminding Blight, "This is coming from the same trainer who had to use nearly half his team to defeat a single Hariyama."

"I totally forgot about that," Blight admitted sheepishly.

Before they could further discuss their predicament, the Dragonite and Dragonairs opened their mouths, creating swirling orbs of vibrant energy. Reacting swiftly, Blight darted in an angled direction, narrowly evading the powerful beams that the Dragonite unleashed. The attack resulted in a small explosion, revealing that the mighty creatures were intentionally holding back their strength. As the dust began to settle, both Kellie and Forrest found themselves knocked to the ground, though Forrest had shielded Kellie from the brunt of the impact. Meanwhile, Blight had mysteriously vanished.

Seizing the opportunity, the Dragonite scooped up the two fallen trainers in its powerful talons and took to the skies, leaving the others behind in bewilderment and concern.

Unknown Area: Unknown Area

Blight rubbed his eyes, waking up in an isolated part of the forest. The blast had somehow flung him away from the Dragonite. He pushed himself up, brushing off the dirt from his clothes. Spotting Dartrix's glasses nearby, Blight picked them up and handed them to his companion.

Dartrix, now wearing his glasses, checked on Blight's condition. "I'm okay. We should stay low, though. The Dragonite that attacked us might still be around, and there could be even more than we've encountered," Blight warned.

Dartrix nodded in agreement. The bird Pokémon took to the sky, scouting the area ahead.

"Scouting ahead seems like a smart plan," Blight remarked.

Together, Blight and Dartrix ventured deeper into the forest, walking for about a mile until they stumbled upon a breathtaking spring. Water cascaded from a Dragonite statue, filling the flower-filled pool. Suddenly, Blight noticed movement within the sparkling water.

Unknown Area: Unknown Area

Kellie woke up, her heart pounding as she realized they were suspended in mid-air. She quickly nudged Forrest, who was struggling to regain consciousness after suffering the most injuries.

The Dragonite halted its flight above a vast gathering of Dragonite and Dragonair, dropping the lifeless bodies of the two friends. Forrest flinched slightly, but remained oblivious to their surroundings. Kellie quickly rose to her feet, positioning herself protectively over Forrest's battered and bloodied form while the Dragonite and Dragonair observed the scene.

Several of the Dragonites moved aside to make way for an elderly man with silvery hair, his expression indicating clear displeasure at their presence.

"Why have you come here?" the man exclaimed, his voice laced with irritation.

"We got lost and stumbled upon this place by accident," Kellie responded.

"Accidental? No one simply stumbles upon this place. You must want something," the man retorted.

"No, we don't. We were just traveling," Kellie insisted.

"I know why you're here, and you will never obtain it. You will also never leave to share your discovery with anyone," the man proclaimed.

"What friends? We are the only ones who found this place," Kellie asserted.

"I never said you two were the only ones. Are there others with you?" the man interrogated.

"...N-no..." Kellie lied, her voice trembling.

"Little girl, are you lying to me?"

The Pokémon surrounding them began to prepare for an attack, causing Kellie to instinctively reach for her Poké Balls, only to find them missing. The man scoffed dismissively.

"I have confiscated your Pokémon. You are at my mercy now. Tell me the truth about what you truly desire," the man demanded.

Unknown Area : Unknown Area

Blight cautiously approached the water, trying to catch another glimpse of what he had seen before. He dipped his head into the water and then suddenly, without warning, he dove into the spring. Panic filled Dartrix, and with no hesitation, it plunged into the water after Blight.

As Dartrix swam down, its wing got caught in some branches just as it was about to grab onto Blight's shirt. Blight quickly reacted, holding his breath as he swam up to Dartrix and freed the bird Pokémon from the entangled branches.

However, as Blight focused on saving Dartrix, he started to drown due to a lack of oxygen. Dartrix managed to float up to the surface while Blight sank further down. Just as Blight thought he was about to succumb to the water, he suddenly felt himself being pushed upwards.

When he opened his eyes, Blight found himself on the shore. By his side was Dartrix, and in the water, a Dratini was staring back at him.

"You must have saved me. Thank you for that, I really appreciate it," Blight expressed his gratitude.

Dratini seemed a bit hesitant, but Blight's warm smile reassured the Pokémon.

"I think I might have some extra berries in my bag, it's the only food I carry," Blight offered.

Reaching into his bag, Blight took out an Oran berry and tossed it into the water. The Dratini approached the berry slowly and began to eat.

"It's good, right?" Blight asked.

Dratini smiled, but its expression suddenly shifted to one of terror. Blight turned around to see an O.R.R member standing nearby, accompanied by a Zangoose.

"Don't worry, we don't want to harm you. We just want that Dratini over there," the O.R.R grunt declared.

"This island is filled with fully evolved Dragonite, why don't you go catch one of them instead?" Blight retorted.

"We know, but we specifically want that Dratini. I'm so glad you three hooligans led me right to it," the O.R.R grunt responded.

"Hooligans? Wait, you were following us?" Blight questioned.

"Not at first, but when you guys discovered how to open up the mountain, I started tailing you," the man explained, before being interrupted by Dartrix who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and tackled down the Zangoose. The opponent struggled and Dartrix took to the sky, using Shadow Sneak to blind the Pokémon from behind.

Seizing the opportunity, Blight quickly grabbed Dratini from the water and sprinted away, with Dartrix following closely behind.

"I'm tired of running," Blight remarked to Dratini and Dartrix.

They continued to race through the forest, trying to put as much distance between themselves and the pursuing grunt. Though the presence of the grunt was still uncertain, Blight refused to look back. Dratini trembled in Blight's arms, understandable considering the circumstances.

"Just stay calm, Dratini... O.R.R is no match for me, so you don't need to worry about anything... And look."

Blight abruptly stopped as he spotted a Dragonite soaring through the sky above them. The majestic creature slowly descended towards them, and Blight smiled, prepared to explain the situation. However, before he could say anything, the Dragonite lunged at him and Dartrix, knocking them down. A swarm of Dragonite swiftly grabbed the disoriented Blight, whose nose was bleeding, and carried him away into the air.

Unknown Area : Unknown Area

The Dragonite landed simultaneously with the one carrying Blight and Dartrix. The man grunted as he yanked Kellie by her hair and threw her beside Blight.

"No one else?" the man questioned. "You deceived me! People only lie to protect a bigger scheme!"

Blight glanced at Forrest, who was unconscious and bloodied, with cuts on his mouth, nose, and cheek. "What have you done?!"

"My Dragonites returned him to me in that state. I did nothing to him. But I can't say I'm upset about it."

"Kellie..." Blight stood up and adjusted his cap. "... I know battling isn't your strong suit, but today you have to-"

"I- I don't have any of my Pokémon. He took them all," Kellie revealed.

"What kind of monster are you?" Blight exclaimed. "We're just kids, for crying out loud."

"Don't try to shift the blame. Deep down, you three know that you're the monsters. Your reason for being here is horrifying," the man stated.

Blight gave Kellie a perplexed look before turning to the man. "What are you even talking about?"

"I can't stand it when you people act ignorant, and I won't tolerate it. I'll show you exactly what happens to those who attempt to destroy what nature has created!" the man proclaimed.

"Listen, I just finished the most intense Champion's Challenge of my life. You don't want to mess with me right now," Blight retorted.

"You were the one who made the first move, boy," the man replied.

"Seriously? We didn't do a damn thing! You attacked us with your Dragonite and nearly killed one of our friends. Then you stole our Pokémon, and now you're threatening to kill us for no reason at all," Blight argued.

"No reason? No reason? I have a sacred duty to protect this place at all costs, and I take it seriously. In the past, I wasn't vigilant enough, and outsiders like you walked freely, leading to Dragonite being captured and poached," the man explained.

"We're not poachers, we're Pokémon trainers," Blight clarified.

"That's the worst kind of poaching. Three years ago, I foolishly trusted you people again, only to be betrayed. I allowed someone to enter here, and that person brought their 'team' with them. They wreaked havoc, trying to capture a Pokémon. They failed to catch Dragonair but succeeded in killing its mother... Dragonair was so traumatized that it regressed into Dratini."

Dratini, the small dragon Pokémon, approached Blight and turned to face the man.

"Dratini, what are you doing near those Pokémon trainers? You know what they did to your mother! You know the lengths we went to protect you from them!" the man exclaimed.

Dratini suddenly weakened but quickly regained strength.

The man stared at Blight in shock. "H-how... How did you gain Dratini's trust?"

A helicopter's ominous sound seized everyone's attention, causing them to turn their gaze upward as an airship ascended into view. Ropes dangled from the open bottom of the airship, and four men gracefully descended down them. However, before reaching the ground, they unleashed their Poké Balls, setting their pokémon free.

"My apologies for our tardiness. We encountered an unexpected delay on the way here," Commander Ari spoke from inside the airship. "Nonetheless, we are immensely grateful for retrieving the Dratini on our behalf."

The Dragonite assumed a defensive stance as the grunts' Pokémon charged towards them. A fierce clash ensued between the Dragonite and the opposing Pokémon. Despite their tense fight, the Dragonite holding Blight and Kellie refused to release them.

Desperate to escape, Blight attempted to shake off the Pokémon's grasp, but to no avail. One of the Dragonite was launched through a row of trees, while the other was sent crashing into four additional Dragonite by the grunts' Pokémon. Despite these setbacks, the Dragonite quickly recovered and reengaged the opposing Pokémon with an impactful force, causing the Dragonite holding Blight and Kellie to be forcefully propelled backwards.

"This is our chance, Kellie! Kellie?" Blight called out to her.

Kellie coughed uncontrollably, a gush of blood escaping from her mouth. Choosing to ignore her own condition, she swiftly ran towards Forrest and shielded him protectively.

Struggling to recover from the attack, Blight suddenly noticed Dratini being ensnared by a protective net. Dartrix, ready to free Dratini, found themselves caught in a crossfire. Reacting swiftly, Blight reached for his empty great ball, as he couldn't find his ultra ball, and hurled it towards Dratini. Without resistance, he successfully captured the Pokémon. The ball descended, coming to rest on the ground, and Blight swiftly collected it.

"Return, Trix," Blight commanded, his tone filled with urgency.

The man hurriedly approached Blight and handed him three berries, the pokeball's of his friends and two full restore potions. "Take these and go! Make sure you take Dratini far away from here, alright?"

Confused, Blight questioned, "Wait, didn't you say you didn't trust anyone?"

"That doesn't matter now. Dratini trusts you, and because of that, I am powerless. It must have been so lonely and desperate for companionship... Just leave, I still don't understand why Dratini of all pokémon is so important to these people, so just leave! I'll come back for Dratini later, but not now."

Suddenly, a Dragonite knelt down before Blight. Kellie assisted Forrest onto the Dragonite's back, and Blight followed suit. The man handed an empty Poké Ball to one of the Dragonites, which promptly flew off in a different direction as soon as the trio took flight.

From their elevated position, the woman in the airship brandished an electric type Pokémon-powered blaster. She aimed it at the Dragonite carrying them and fired. In a desperate attempt, the Dragonite tried to counter the attack but was overwhelmed, resulting in a massive explosion.

In the chaos, Blight, Forrest, and Kellie were sent hurtling towards the ground. Just before they hit the ground, a dazzling blue glow appeared, and a Pokémon that Blight believed to be a Dragonair caught them. Unfortunately, Kellie had already lost consciousness, so she missed the incredible sight. Blight managed to catch a glimpse of it before succumbing to unconsciousness himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 25 7
Follow Alexia's journey to enter the Sinnoh League, as her childhood friend Dawn joins her to become Top Coordinator! They are soon joined by Ash and...
10K 441 50
There have been multiple new and promising trainers from Pallet Town. These trainers Auro, Ash, Leaf and Gary will set out to conquer the pokémon wor...
475 37 21
Growing up in Unova and traveling all the way to Hoenn to begin their Pokémon Adventure. Today we are following the start of Candi's journey as they...
703 0 18
This story is about a group of Pokémon trainers who reside in the Kanto region, only one of many regions scattered all over the 🌎 of Pokémon. The w...