Pokémon Special Chronicles (B...

By Electrivire56

Pokémon Special Chronicles, focuses on the Pokemon journey of Blight through the Kanto region and watches him... More

UPDATE! WHAT? CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE? WHAT I'M ALIVE? NO Y/N? WHAT? TITLE LONG
Adventure 01 - The Journey Starts Today...
Adventure 02 - Can't escape a Beedrill, can you?
Adventure 03 - That wasn't such a bad first catch
Adventure 04 - You're not the best gym leader, are you?
Adventure 05 - Mount Moon, huh.
Adventure 06 - The sensational sisters, are actually, good
Adventure 07 - Not so well co-ordinated, are we?
V o l u m e O n e F i n a l e
( Volume Two ) Adventure 01 - Reunion (S.S Anne) Part I
Adventure 02 - Grudge (S.S.Anne) Part II
Adventure 03 - Invaded (S.S.Anne) Part III
Adventure 05 - Crimson City, might have the strongest champion, yet
Adventure 06 - Sewaddle, I'm sorry, okay
Adventure 07 - Everyone hides, their true, self
V o l u m e T w o F i n a l e
(Volume 3) Adventure 01 - Why were we even fighting?
Adventure 02 - They need to get along
Adventure 03 - An oddly Gray Chapter
Adventure 04 - The fuchsia gym doesn't belong to you
Adventure 05 - Rhyhorn racing is a sport
Adventure 06 - Those three brothers are annoying
Adventure 07 - There isn't really much to do
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part I )
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part II )
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part III )
Special Chapter : Kanto United ( Part IIII )
(VOLUME 4) Adventure 01 - The Champions Challenge Begins
Adventure 02 - Blights first opponent - was it a win?
Adventure 03 - The final qualifying match. Y/n Vs Bella!
Adventure 04 - The Preliminary rounds commence! Bulbasaur it's your time!

Adventure 04 - We're only lost

381 7 0
By Electrivire56

Pre - Chapter

Forrest groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, his head pounding from the impact of the ship's crash. The last thing he remembered was the chaos on the S.S.Anne before everything went black. Confused and disoriented, he found himself lying on a remote beach, surrounded by tall grass and unfamiliar terrain. He sat up, taking in his surroundings as he tried to gather his thoughts.

Just as Forrest was attempting to piece together what had happened, a figure approached him. It was Officer Jenny, a determined look on her face as she surveyed the scene. "Well, well, looks like you finally woke up," she said sternly. "Care to explain what happened?"

Forrest blinked, the events rushing back to him. "My friends and I got lost in the tide, we were on the S.S.Anne, but that didn't end well now, we're here and lost," he explained, his voice filled with a hint of worry.

Officer Jenny's eyes widened in surprise. "Lost? We assumed most of the people on the S.S.Anne had died, at least from what we got one of the champions died on that ship. How did you survive?" she questioned, her tone softening slightly.

Forrest shrugged, still trying to make sense of it himself. "Luck, I guess. I mean we were on the back of a fearow about to escape when we were pulled down into the water and then... I don't know."

Just then, Nurse Joy appeared, rushing toward them with a concerned expression. "Boy, are you alright? We were worried about you," she exclaimed, relief evident in her voice.

Forrest mustered a weak smile. "I'm okay, Nurse Joy. Thank you. But my friends, they're still out there. I need to find them."

Nurse Joy placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "We'll do everything we can to help you, Forrest. But first, alert the champion, Jeannette about this, she should be at the old gym."

Nodding in agreement, he thanked them and set off towards the Pokémon Gym.

Inside, the gym was abuzz with energy and determination. The current champion, Jeannette, was battling fiercely against a towering Machamp with her tiny Bellsprout. To Forrest's amazement, Jeannette's strategy was flawless as Bellsprout effortlessly defeated the powerful Fighting-type Pokémon.

As the battle concluded, Forrest approached Jeannette. "Excuse me, Champion Jeannette," he began, trying to mask his anxiety. "I need your help. Long story short, my friends and I got pushed here by the tide, and now I don't know where they could be, I need help searching for them."

Jeannette's eyes softened as she studied Forrest's concerned face. "I understand, Losing friends in uncertain circumstances can be terrifying. Together, we will find them. You have my word," she said, her voice confident yet compassionate.

Pokémon Special Chronicles
Volume Two : Chapter 4

Kellie groaned as she slowly regained consciousness, her head throbbing from the impact of the crash. She blinked her eyes open, finding herself surrounded by tall trees in a dense forest. Her heart sank as she realized she was completely lost, separated from her friends and the chaos of the S.S. Anne.

Jigglypuff nuzzled against her, offering comfort and reassurance with its soft and fluffy fur. Gathering her strength, she stood up and glanced around, looking for any sign of a way out.

As Kellie and Jigglypuff started to explore, a massive figure suddenly appeared before them. It was Hariyama, a towering Fighting-type Pokémon. Kellie's heart raced as she realized the Pokémon was not friendly.

"Haaariyama!"

Kellie exclaimed to Jigglypuff, "Jigglypuff, run!"

Kellie grabbed her partner and sprinted through the trees, trying to put as much distance as possible between them and the intimidating Hariyama.

Hours passed, and Kellie and Jigglypuff found themselves exhausted and hungry. Jigglypuff's stomach growled, prompting it to search for some berries. After a short while, it returned to Kellie, holding a handful of colorful berries in its tiny hands.

Kellie had a smile on her face, as she patted, her partners head,"Good job, Jigglypuff! These berries will be a great help."

Just as they finished eating, a menacing figure emerged from the shadows. It was an Ursaring, its eyes filled with fury.

"Urrrsa!"

Kellie's heart pounded as she realized they had unknowingly taken the berries that belonged to this powerful Pokémon. Ursaring lunged towards Jigglypuff, claws outstretched.

Kellie noticing her partner pokémon frozen in fear, exclaimed, "No, leave Jigglypuff alone!"

Without hesitation, Kellie stepped between the enraged Ursaring and her Jigglypuff, shielding it with her body. The Ursaring's claws raked across her arm, leaving a deep, bleeding gash. Kellie winced in pain but stood her ground.

Kellie gritted her teeth, as a way of fighting the pain, "I-im not running again, I'm not running from this one, I'm gonna stand up for myself, I promised myself that, that's why I'm here, that's why I'm on a journey! You Will Not Hurt Jigglypuff!"

However, just as the Ursaring prepared to strike again, a Bellsprout descended from the nearby trees, landing a powerful Vine Whip on the astonished Ursaring.

"Bell! Bell!"

Kellie's eyes widened in disbelief as the tiny Grass-type Pokémon held its ground against the much larger opponent. The battle between the two Pokémon raged on, with Bellsprout landing blow after blow on the Ursaring.

"Amazing!" Kellie exclaimed.

To Kellie's astonishment, the Bellsprout emerged victorious, forcing the Ursaring to flee in defeat. The relief washed over her, grateful for this unexpected ally.

Kellie approached the bellsprout, "Whoa... Little bellsprout... Who's your trainer, that was amazing! You literally beat an Ursurang all by yourself."

"Bell! Bell!"

Just as Kellie was about to thank Bellsprout further, the Hariyama from earlier appeared once again. This time, a trainer followed closely behind.

The trainer clapped, "Impressive work, Bellsprout! It seems you found some new friends, huh?"

The trainer, who introduced herself as Jeanette, revealed that she was the champion of Crimson City.

Kellie had a look of excitement on her face, she wanted to embrace Jeanette with a hug, but her pain stopped her in her tracks.

Jeanette marched toward, Kellie, and held her up, "I can take you to Crimson City. It's the nearest city, and we can seek help there. We'll find a way to get you back safely."

Kellie's heart swelled with gratitude as she nodded. "T-thank you, Jeanette."

Jeanette smiled, "No problem at all. We all need a helping hand sometimes. Let's get you out of here and to safety."

With newfound hope, Kellie and her Pokémon followed Jeanette and her Hariyama, setting off on a journey through the forest toward Crimson City.

Post Chapter

This is the shift in where post chapters and Pre Chapters will be at times longer and or more important than the main chapter itself.

March

Blight rubbed his tired eyes, feeling exhausted for some unknown reason. As he looked around, he realized he was stranded in a sandy area.

"Feels like I've been slapped hard," Blight muttered to himself, pushing himself up and shivering in the cold breeze. "Where the hell are my clothes? Wait... Where are my Pokémon and Rotomphone? Did I really forget them in the smoke?"

Blight glanced up and noticed a thick cloud of smoke filling the air. Curiosity piqued, he traced the source of the smoke and found a Poliwhirl sitting near a fire pit, accompanied by Bulbasaur, Dartrix, and Sewaddle. His clothes were nearby, but not too close to the fire, and his Rotomdex was with Dartrix.

"Uh... Hey guys..." Blight hesitated before being tackled to the ground by three of his current Pokémon. "I'm glad to see you guys too... Where's the other one..."

Dartrix flew to a corner where Fearow slept peacefully. Blight nodded, then turned to the Poliwhirl.

"I guess you must have saved us, or my Pokémon saved you," Blight said. Poliwhirl glared at him. "You saved them, got it."

Poliwhirl got up and handed each of the Pokémon a fish, including Fearow, who devoured it as if it had stolen something. Blight sat on a nearby log and stared at the fire as his stomach growled. Bulbasaur approached him and offered a piece of her fish, but Poliwhirl gave Blight a cold glare.

Blight noticed the stare and gulped. "...I think you guys should eat up. I'll find my own food somehow."

Poliwhirl glanced back at the fire, while Bulbasaur shook her head at Poliwhirl's behavior. Blight got up and used a stick to mark his path as he ventured deeper into the forest.

"That Poliwhirl was a complete jerk. Now I have to figure out how to find my own food. This really sucks," Blight grumbled.

He continued walking along an unmarked path that seemed to lead nowhere. Each time he glanced left, it felt like he was still looking in the same direction. The area felt empty and deserted, much like the island he was stranded on. The Pokémon observed him as he made his way through the forest, rather than playfully frolic around.

After maneuvering through a maze of trees, Blight spotted a ray of sunlight that illuminated an open field. In the center of the field, there was a small cave overflowing with berries. With a smile, Blight moved forward and stuffed some berries into his pants since he had nothing to carry them with.

As he started his journey back to the rest area, a loud noise erupted behind him. Without even turning around, Blight knew he was in trouble, so he instinctively began to run early, his knee was still paining from the injury it suffered from Salandit, so running before the threat emerged was smart.

He sprinted all the way back to the rest area, dropping a few berries along the way, which caught the attention of the Pokémon trailing him. Suddenly, an Ursaring leaped out from the trees, causing Blight's Pokémon to assume a defensive stance.

"Sorry for the trouble guys."

Poliwhirl tackled Blight to the ground, the Pokémon was clearly mad at him for bringing an Ursurang to them.

Dartrix lunged forward, striking the Ursurang with a powerful leaf blade. Bulbasaur followed up by tripping the Pokémon with its Vine Whip, allowing Sewaddle to ensnare it in a sticky stringshot.

Blight turned over to Fearow, "Aren't you gonna participate?" Fearow looked at him with a head turn before poking his head and the turning back to his food and devouring it. "Not helping, got it."

The Ursurang, however, managed to break free from its restraints and unleashed a tumultuous Uproar, sending all three Pokémon flying, including Blight and Fearow. Poliwhirl was the only one able to withstand the attack, retaliating by pummeling the Ursurang with a series of pounds, pushing the beast back. Bulbasaur countered with a swirling storm of petals, propelling Ursurang into the air, and Dartrix swiftly kicked it down with a powerful Take Down. Sewaddle trembled in fear, worrying that the Ursurang might awaken and retaliate.

Poliwhirl moved back, scolding Blight and asserting its dominance. Bulbasaur and Dartrix attempted to defend their trainer, but Poliwhirl's presence alone silenced them. As Blight glanced up, he noticed the Ursurang charging towards them with a slashing attack. Reacting quickly, he tackled Poliwhirl to the ground, but not without consequence; Ursurang's attack grazed his shoulder, leaving a small trail of blood.

Finally summoning its strength, Sewaddle rammed its head into Ursurang's body, sending the Pokémon hurtling backwards with a vengeance. It used payback.

"A-alright... I think we're finished here..." Blight, aided by Bulbasaur, got back on his feet. "...looks like the food is decent... But I still have four berries."

Blight divided the berries, keeping one half for himself and dividing the remaining halves among the other Pokémon. He then walked over to Fearow, who was still grounded.

"Take this... It will make you stronger!"

Fearow clearly not use to Blight glared at him skeptically before it snatched the berry from Blight's outstretched hand and began devouring it. Fearow still remembered Blight and everything that happened between them so it still had a small grudge on him.

Blight shrugged then felt a pain go through his shoulders, he felt his right shoulder and instantly winced at the pain, "Shit." He looked down at his palm that was covered with blood, "Fuck..."

With a gentle gesture, Fearow extended its wing, and Blight collapsed into its embrace.

Crimson City : Hospital

Blight's eyes shot open, and as he glanced around, he found himself disoriented and unfamiliar with his surroundings. It wasn't until his gaze landed on the hospital logo that he realized where he was.

"Was it just a dream?" Blight muttered, feeling a wave of relief wash over him.

With a tired sigh, he closed his eyes, seeking solace in the comfort of sleep. As his gaze shifted towards the counter of his hospital bed, he noticed his Rotomphone, patiently waiting for his attention. Beside it lay five Poke Balls, each containing a Pokemon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 441 50
There have been multiple new and promising trainers from Pallet Town. These trainers Auro, Ash, Leaf and Gary will set out to conquer the pokémon wor...
703 0 18
This story is about a group of Pokémon trainers who reside in the Kanto region, only one of many regions scattered all over the 🌎 of Pokémon. The w...
20.7K 462 18
It's been years since Ash and Greninja went their separate ways and as time went Greninja have adapted to Kalos and human life becoming a guardian of...
46.8K 1.7K 57
Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams, with their pokemon and friends along th...