🍥Welp.... I'm in Naruto now...

By Shinigami_Kinji

Shinigami (Me) didn't really have a good life and the only people she had was her two best friends, Shizuka a... More

Introduction
1 - Going Home?
2 - Appearing in Konoha
3 - The Academy and Teams
4 - Squad 9 and Extra training
5 - The Bell Test
6 - Missions
7 - Yellow Flash 2.0
8 - This is TOO LONG
14 - I'm not a creepy story teller!
9 - Hello, Random ANBU
10 - ѕє¢яєтѕ (˘_˘٥)
11 - The Sunsets Are Beautiful
12 - Bye Suna
13 - Back to the Leaf we go
15 - We've got this.
16 - My new friend, oh and we're here.
17 - Chunnin Exams (Pt. 1 I accept)
18 - Chunnin exams (pt.2 Written Exams)
19 - Wanna hang out for a bit?
20 - Gaara's Curiosity
21 - Chunnin Exams (pt.3 The decision and strategy)
22 - The Chunnin Exams (pt.4 plan into action)
24 - You wanna train with me?
❤Valentine Day Special UwU❤ (scenario)
25 - Hey, Pervy sage
26 - This is Sora
27 - Dinner and a Surprise Guest
28 - Late Night Training and Kyoshi?
29 - Training and Advice
30 - I Have A Problem With These Books
31 - Visiting Lee(Gone wrong)
32 - I'm sorry but I can't really be mad at you
33 - Chunnin exams (pt. 5 Poor Gaara)
34 - My broken village and an Uzumaki history lesson.
35 - A trip with Pervy Sage and meeting a certain someone
On Pause
Hello 👋

23 - The Chunnin Exams (pt.4.5 the premilima exams)

206 9 3
By Shinigami_Kinji

Shinigami's pov (Time skip)

It was the day of the premilima exams and we walked with the hokage. We stood by the hokage and the rest of the sensai's. They were surprised when they heard that we made it in less than 5 minutes. I noticed that Baki, Gaara and his siblings sensei, looked shocked and in some type of deep thought. Probably thinking about how we did it so fast and without a single scratch. He should realize not to mess with us, if he does he'll regret it.

We saw some of the teams line up before we saw Team 7 walk in and do the same. I wasn't really paying attention to what the hokage was saying. I was focused on Gaara. He was looking at me so I smiled at him, but he just turned away. It confused me but I didn't think much of it. I saw most people looked either confused, annoyed, or didn't really care that there was going to be a premilima exams. He explained what would be going on and we saw the board say 'Sasuke Uchiha Vs. Yoroi Akadō'

All of the teams went up the stairs and to the stand(i don't know what it's called and I'm too lazy to search it up) to watch the fight. Sasuke and Yoroi stayed and fought when the instructor said too.

I stood by Naruto and he looked over to me. "Shini! Where were you? I didn't see your team so I thought something might've happened to you." He said to me. I smiled at him. "We already passed." I told him. He blinked ans looked at me confused. "Huh? What do you mean?" I laughed a bit. "I'll tell you later." I said to him. We both looked back down to the fight and saw Sasuke using Lee's move. I saw the curse mark spread through out half of his body but it went back as he finished his Lion's barrage.

Sasuke's the winner

Kakashi took Sasuke to the infirmary since he fainted and Shizula followed him so she could stay with her brother. The next match was 'Zaku Abumi vs. Shino Aburame'

I looked over to Momoku and she seemed really focused on the fight. I could tell she was using her earthbending to see it. I smiled a bit and watched them fight.

Shino's the winner

As shino came back up he slightly looked over at Momoku before looking forward. He obviously thought no one would notice. I laughed a bit and looked at the board to see who was next to fight. It said 'Misumi Tsurugi vs. Kankurō'

I looked over at Gaara again before sighing and looked down to see Kankuro and the other guy fight. We all know how that went.

Kankuro's the winner

Kankuro stood next to Naruto and I looked up at the board. 'Sakura Haruno vs. Ino Yamanaka

I sighed. I hoped that Sakura would win but I also knew the outcome already. As the fight was going on, it was then that I actually realized how long it was. I swear Sakura better win and there better be a different outcome.

Double knock-out

...it ended up as a fucking double knock out. It's like when we helped Sakura train a bit, it was for absolutely nothing. I was slightly pissed but let it go. I looked up at the board to see who was fighting next. 'Tenten vs. Temari'

I sighed knowing that The resultb is just a straight K.O. towards Tenten.

Temari's the winner

I sighed again, that was a boring match. I looked up to see who was next. I kelt hearing Lee talking about wanting to be next. 'Shikamaru Nara vs. Kin Tsuchi'

I guess this battle was a little interesting. Shikamaru was using their surroundings to his advantage. He ended up catching her in his shadow possession jutsu and knocking her out.

Shikamaru's the winner

I looked over at the board and saw the next battle. 'Naruto Uzumaki vs. Kiba Inuzuka' I smiled brightly and turned to Naruto. "Good luck Naru, I know you'll win." I said giving him a thumbs up. He smiled at me and nodded. He went down asking with Kiba and Akamaru and they started to fight when the instructor said too. I think that Naruto made a good plan when he pretended to be Akamaru. He used his emotions against him and Kiba let his guard down. He ended up winning by farting in his face. I already know how bad Naruto's farts are, and since Kiba had to smell that while his nose was sensitive... I feel ready bad for him. I don't even wanna know how bad that smells.

Naruto's the winner

I saw them preparing to take Kiba to the infirmary and Momomu told me she was gonna go with him. I nodded and saw that Shizuka came back. As Hinata gave Naruto some medicine for his wound, I went to Shizuka. "Couldn't miss your future boyfriends match huh?" I whispered to her so no one could hear what I said. Her eyes widened slightly and she blushed a bit, turning her head. I giggled and looked up at the board. 'Hinata Hyugah vs. Neji Hyugah'

I sighed as I saw both Neji and Hinata walk to the center of the floor. I hated how Neji kept telling her to give up and how people can't change. Naruto yelled out to her. I couldn't help but giggle. I agreed with Naruto. He told her to argue back cause he's getting irritated, of seeing Neji say these things to her without her saying anything back. She did her hands signs before she activated her Byakugan. I smiled. They started to fight. They exchanged blows and blocked them as well. She tried to hit him with a big blow. This led Guy to explain about the Hyugah clans techniques of the Byakugan. I jumped bit as he started speaking. 'Was he standing there the whole time?' I questioned but I looked back down and focused on the fight. I saw them both go for a blow, but Neji ended up hitting Hinata hard, in the chakrs point that's in her heart.

I gripped the realing tightly and fought the urge to jump over it and kick him in the fucking face. I almost yelled when Neji told her to withdraw from the match again. She slowly stood up as she spoke, it was clear that she was struggling.

"I meant....every word...I said...because....that's my Ninja way." I smiled slightly. I sighed quietly and watched the rest if the battle. In the end they had to rush Hinata to the infirmary. That's when Naruto vowed to win. I smiled as he did.

Neji's the winner

After everything calmed down, the next match was on the board. Before I looked to see who it was I saw Gaara use his sand to teleport to the middle of the floor. 'Rock Lee vs. Gaara'

I sighed. I saw Lee smile and talk to guy sensei about being happy to go next. Honestly...I both loved and hated watching this battle. It was interesting but I hated seeing them both fight, they were both great characters.

I saw Lee go down to where Gaara was. When the fight started Lee tried to hit Gaara but his sand protected him. He keot trying to hit him but the sand kept protecting him. "If your done now, there hasn't been enough...blood." Gaara said before manipulating his sand to go towards Lee. He tried to get away from it but it ended up catching up to him.

He flipped to the top of the statue that had the hand sign Ram. Guy sensei started talking to eachother and he told Lee that he was aloud to take his leg weights off. As he took them off and held them up Temari started to speak as he dropped them. "What does he think losing a few pounds are gonna do?" She said.

Boom!

A lot of people had shocked expressions. "Now I can move freely." Lee said before he ran towards Gaara, which with his speed it looked like he vanished and appeared behind him. Gaara looked shocked as he saw him appear behind him. His sand blocked his attack but soon wasn't able to keep up with him. He ended up hitting him in the back of his head.

I sighed and looked away from tge fight. They were both really nice and caring, Gaara was just misunderstood. I didn't wanna watch them hurt eachother.

As tge fight when on I looked over to see everyones expressions. I saw that Neji looked shocked. 'Lee is probably using 8 gates right now if he's shocked like that.' I thought to myself. I looked back for a second and saw I was correct. As I stood away from the railing amd leaned on the wall I didn't pay much attention to the fight, at least until I heard Lee scream. I looked down to see Gaara crush Lee's arm and leg.

Right before he tried to kill him, Guy sensei appeared in front of Lee to protect him. "But...why?" Gaara asked him confused. "Because Lee is my student and he is precious to me." He said. Gaara groaned and held onto his head. "I give up." He said walking away and using his sand to go back to the top. I found the way he pouted about it adorable. "B-But Gaara, you already won." Temari told him.

He went next to her and I sighed quietly. Naruto seemed kinda mad but I didn't pay him any mind. I just waited for the next and last fight. 'Dosu Kinuta vs. Choji Akimichi'

This fight ended quickly, poor Choji didn't deserve that. In the end they showed the board of who will be fighting who in the final exams. 'Now I gotta wait for the finals to come since I can't be in it. I guess could train in the meantime maybe I can hang out with Gaara to, if he wants too.' I thought to myself.

A/N - I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. If you did please vote, and sorry if it was short. Thank you for reading and until next time readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.7K 48
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
246 6 41
World Walkers Shine and Wally have been on the same mission for almost a year now, when out of nowhere they get a summons to go on some sort of side...
79.3K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
5.8K 162 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...