𝟑𝟖. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫

"It's shit faced!" Emerson laughed as he slouched down on James' king bed.

"Come up here." Lili insisted from the top of the mattress. Emerson crawled up the bed towards Lili, and laid down beside her, wrapped an arm around her protectively.

"You know your the reason i didn't take the serum?" He whispered. Not well though. Everyone could hear him.

"Really?"

He nodded and the pair laughed drunkly together.
They were both gonna forget that by tomorrow.

It was about 2 hours after our little truth talk downstairs. We were all now drunk in James' room, laying around  on the floor and talking about life.

The topic of the truth serum got brought up by none other then snoopy Luca,
"What were you gonna say when you got cut off Scar?" He asked as he slid on his back, dripped the last couple of drops of whiskey into his mouth.

"Not sure..." I lied. I knew exactly what i was gonna saw. Would i ever repeat it?

Not even if you were gonna give 10 galleons.

"Whatever you say..." Ayla obviously didn't believe me.

"I'm going to bed. I'm hammered." Ivy stood up and grabbed the front of Ashers shirt, "We're gonna sleep in Lils room."

The pair of them waved their goodbyes and left the room.

Luca sat up from laying on the floor and rested on his elbows,  "Whose up for a game of truth, kiss, or swear?"

James smiled from his beanbag that say in front of the small muggle Tv that was currently turned off,
"A drunken game? I'm in."

"Yeah alright." Ayla sat up from her spot on the floor, then grabbed my hand,
"Come on."

I sighed, "Do i have to? Can't i just sleep."

"No. You cannot. Get up." She quite literally dragged me across the floor towards the circle that Luca, Lili, Emerson, and James had made. Ayla and I squished ourself between Emerson and Luca.

"Right, Emmo. What's your pick?" Luca asked Emerson.

Emerson drunkly smiled and leant back on his back hands,
"Kiss."

Luca smirked and looked around the small group, "Your up Potts."

Lili shook her head and smiled, then turned to the blonde beside her. He grabbed her waist, and pulled her towards him, letting his other hand hold the back of head.

I noticed James look away as his nostrils flared.
His fingers with tapping on the floor as the seconds ticked by.
"Alright." He called out angrily.

Emerson pulled back and licked his lips whilst staring at the small brunette girl.

"Touch her again and your fucking gone Nott." James warned as he looked back at the pair.

Emerson pulled her eyes away from Lilis pink lips,
"Watch me."
He winked at a flaring James, then turned back to the group.

"My turn i guess," Ayla was next in the circle, "Luca?"

"Dare."

She picked up a bottle half filled with fire whiskey taht was left on the floor from past conversations,
"Down one a barrel cup of whiskey in one go."

Luca plucked the bottle from her fingers, and pulled the cork off with his teeth, then proceeded to pour it into a random glass,
"Are you trying to give a killing headache tomorrow? Because there's much easier ways to do that."