𝟓𝟑. 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞; 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

Last chapter of this series :(
hope you like it xox

Christmas, 2024 - 4 years after proposal

"Merry Christmas!" Mum called out as she stepped through the floo. As i walked over, Dad stepped through close behind.

"Merry Christmas mum." I gave her a gentle hug that was soon interrupted by 2 little munchkins.

"Nanny! Poppy!" Our eldest son Ethan Harry Potter laughed as he bounded into the room clumsily enveloping mum into a bone crushing hug.

Mum laughed and gave the 3 year old a kiss on the head. Dad came forward picking the tot off of the floor.
"Merry Christmas Eth." Dad said as he lowered the laughing kid to the floor.

"Where's Euphemia?" Mum asked looking around the lounge room. Euphemia is our 1 year old daughter. The name comes from James' great grandmother.

"With James, Luca, Pandora and Septimus outside playing 'quidditch'."I turned to Ethan,
"Why don't you go play with Sep so i can greet everyone?"

The little boy nodded at the chance to go and play with his best friend and sister in the garden. He ran out the back door in a flash.
Pandora and Septimus are Luca and Aylas children both named respectfully after a past relative.

"Ash and Ivy here yet?" Dad asked pulling me into a hug. His blonde hair had started to go grey at the routes, although no one beside mum would bring it up to safe his ego.

"Should be here any minute. I think their bringing the baby!" I smiled stepping back. Asher and Ivy had just became parents in the past couple months.
Narcissa Molly Malfoy was born 11 days before Henry Theo Nott which is Lili and Emerson's 1st child.
Although they only graduated 2 years ago, Ash and Ivy had been dating since the end of 4th year, whilst Lili and Emmo started dating at the start of 5th.

Obviously we all followed in our mother's steps by planning when we will have a child. Both Euphemia and Ethan are born only days apart from Septimus and Pandora Zabini.

"I can't wait to see little Cissy!" Mum squealed excitedly.
Dad looked at the both of us like maniacs.

"Ayla here?" He asked breaking mums happiness bubble.

"She's in the kitchen getting bottles for Pan and Euphy." I smiled. As mum and i walked towards the kitchen, dad branched off and joined the boys outside to teach the little ones how to play quidditch.

"Mother!" Ayla laughed as she hugged my mum. She had 2 baby bottles in her hands that wrapped around mums back.

Mum pulled away with a big grin on her face, "Ayla, I've missed you."

"We only saw you last saturday for family dinners!" Ayla exclaimed spinning around to heat the bottles up.

Mum took a seat on one of the bar stools around the island, "A whole week."

Ayla spun around with her eyes brows on her forehead,
"Too long." She said sarcastically handing me a bottle.

"Better feed the babes before the others get here." We made our away towards the door. I shot a glance behind me to the 2 girls, "You did all arrive very early."

"VIP." Ayla said simply walked onto the grass close behind me.

James and Luca held onto their sons gently as the boys sat on their child brooms they got for their birthdays last march. Dad was on the other side of the garden throwing the snitch up in the air before catching it, reading to release it for the boys to follow.

Pandora and Euphemia sat in their baby seats on the side lines watching their older brothers and dad quietly.
We walked over to the girls and picked them up and put them on our hips.