𝟐𝟗. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩

As soon as the large, oak doors opened at our presents to the great hall, we were met with loud, pumping music surrounded by a ray of white snow.

The room had been transformed into a winter wonderland.

The ceiling had snowflakes falling down gracefully then disappearing before they touched anyone.
Around the snowflakes were sparkling icicles hanging from the ancient architecture.

The old mahogany benches were obviously gone, but were replaced with large round tables around the outskirts of the room with white table clothes that had silver speckles dancing in the light.
White chairs surrounded these which people were already sat at, enjoying a drink or two of punch.
Stood on the white clothed tables were glass goblets that looked to be antique. Besides those were napkins and a small white plate for each seating.

Against the right wall in the middle was a larger circular table with the same clothe as the one before, which held hundreds of drinks of varies flavours. The drinks surrounded a ice sculpture, delicately handcrafted to look like hogwarts.
It stood tall and proud as no water dripped off it.

Beside this artwork was a second table, same cloth as the others, similar size to the drinks table, but this one was covered in finger food and nibbled which i'm assuming was our food for the night.

The floor was now white marble at which people were dancing with their partners, or standing around with friends.

Three large christmas trees - visibly larger then any tree you would find in a normal house - were stood at the end of the hall, on the plateform, behind the teachers high table.
They were decorated with silver ball balls which shimmered in the white lights that's gave off a blue hue covering the hall coming from the multiple chandeliers and fairy lights hung up. Snow dripped down effortlessly from the green branches.

I turned slowly to face a gaping Ayla, an Ivy with a hand slapped over her mouth, and a gulping Lili.

Aylas mouth moved without words coming out. She finally made her vocal cords work, "What the fu-"

"Girls!" Luca cut into her stumbled words. He waved us over, and we obediently agreed.

Luca stood tall with an all black suit on, fitted perfectly. Such a Zanbini.

Emerson wore dark blue pocket square with a black suit, and white button up looking like a Hufflepuff.

Asher wore a forrest green pocket square, fitted with again, a black suit and white shirt.

James wore a black suit with a red pocket square in his pocket.

Ivy smirked at James, "Very Gryffindor of you."
He nodded slowly, no witty comeback, no smirk, not even a tug on the lips.

Whilst this was happening, the 4 boys eyes ran up and down their well suited dresses, then back up to the girls eyes.
"Y-you girls look really nice." Asher stuttered rubbing the back of his neck.

I looked over to the girls lined up with me, and noticed Ivys dark cheeks turning red, "Thanks."

Liliana snorted, and looked down to the floor whilst Ayla raised an eyebrow at me, then turned back to the boys.

"Let me reword his words, you girls look hot... besides Ayla." Emerson took a jab at his older sister.
She flipped him off, then walked off to go and grab a drink with Asher and Ivy.