𝟑𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Later the next night, my small family and I had flooed to the Burrow for the big christmas party.

We had spent the night before watching Christmas movies, and talking about Mayas first term.

"Scarlet!" A familiar red headed Weasley smiled as i was the first one to floo through,

"Molly! How are you?" She pulled me into one of her famous mother hugs and rubbed my back,

"Amazing! I'm about to have another grandchild!" She pulled away, then ran up to Asher who came in behind me.

I looked around the burrow and spotted the Potters talking to the Dursley's.

You may be wondering how the fuck this is happening seeing as they were... inevitably cruel.
Once Harry survived the war, Petunia apologised to Harry for all the years of horrid behaviour on their behalf.
After a while of harry warming up to having some sort of family again, they all started having dinner sometimes and seeing each other on holidays.
They got closer when Dudley and his wife, Casandra Dursley née Fynx had a baby girl named Lila. She is only 8, but she is so adorable and surprising nice.
She had long blonde hair, which she gets from Casandra, and brown eyes from Dudley. Pale skin with a petite figure.

Beside this hectic family reunion, Teddy and his girlfriend Victoire Weasley were talking with her parents and siblings. Bill and Fleur sat beside eachother, both still with their unique orange and blonde hair, drawing your eyes to their brightness.
Their second born, Dominique is 19. She graduated 2 years after Teddy and Victoire. She followed her fathers genes, with long red hair, blue eyes, and pink lips.
Louis, their last born was in 8th year being 17. Blonde hair of his mothers, sharp jaw and face shape of his fathers. Broad shoulders, and strong build.

In the kitchen i spotted another red head, Percy with his wife Audrey and their two daughters Lucy and Molly. Very confusing i know. Two Molly's, and two Lucy's. One with and 'i' and one with a 'y'.
Lucy Weasley was in her 8th year. Brown hair of her mother's, and blue eyes of his fathers.
Moly Weasley was in her 7th year. Similar to her grandmother with her red hair, and blue eyes again.
They were catching up with Ron and Lavender with their kids Melody and Liam. Ava and Connor were off playing with all the other first years.

In the yard through the window, George, a pregnant Angelina, Roxanne, Fred, Narcissa, a man i've never met, Mrs Zanbini, and Mr Zanbini all stood in the nippy winter wind hauling things in before it rains and everything gets destroyed.
Meanwhile the youngest kids are running around over the moon about how it will rain.

I can't spot the Zanbinis of yet though. Must be late.

"Malfee!" James called me over to the clan of his family.
I smiled, and went to greet everyone with hugs.

I sat down beside James and Lili on the couch, and joined their conversation,
"When will presents be shared?" Lila tugged on her mother's yellow sundress.

Casandras blonde hair cascaded down over her face as she looked down to her smiling daughter,
"After dinner my love. Go and play with Connor and the other kids." She ushered her away to the pile of our siblings and Connor Weasley.

"Such a cutie." Lili grinned as she watched Lila and Connor run out the back door, and into the yard playing chasey with the others.

"You'll have one of those soon." Aunt Pansy nudged her daughter from behind.

Harry cleared his throat, "Not for a long time Lili. Understand?"

Someone laughed from behind the couch i was sat on,
"It's not like anyone likes her." Emerson came around the couch followed by Asher whose eyebrow was held up high looking at the blonde in front,

Gen Z of HogwartsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara