𝟒. 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

Ayla and I had walked up to our dorms, had showers, and were choosing what to wear.

"This good?" I turned to Ayla, and did a slow spin, showing off my outfit. I had pink trackies on, with a simple white top.

 I had pink trackies on, with a simple white top

"Cute." She smiled, then she did a spin aswell.

Ayla was more prone to the cold to me, so she was lathered in various jumpers.

I smiled and nodded in approval
"Right, it's 8, we better go."

We walked down to the common room and crossed it and chugged the vial to get up to the boys dorms.
18 years, and the teacher still haven't found out about it.

"Lucaaaa!" I called out when we got to the top.
His dorm opened when we reached it,

"Ahh! The duo! Come in!" Luca wavered for us to go in.

James was sat on the floor with a bucket of flavoured shots in me hand, and a vodka bottle in the other.
"Ladies... let the fun BEGIN!"

Ayla and i giggled. I sat down beside Luca and James. Ayla was across from me. It was only the 4 of us.

"Right," Luca grabbed a box from behind him whilst James poured us drinks.
"I've got this game. It's like a truth or dare game, but you pick a card and you do or answer what you say. Oh! Also on your go you have a shot. Either the bucket or vodka." He smiled, and unpacked the cards.
He separated them into two piles, with a spinner next to it.

"I'll go first!" Ayla dibs, then spin the wheel.

TRUTH!

She picked up a card from the blue truth pile, and red it aloud. "Who was your first kiss?" the card read.

"Starting easy i see." James said to the pile of cards.

"Austin Hornby, at Teddys Lupins 14th birthday, so i was 12? It was in spin the bottle." She answered truthfully, then out her card under the deck, whilst peeling away at the cheap flavoured shot.

She took a quick swing and crunched her nose, "Who makes a ducking donut shot?" She asked, then chucked the plastic cup in the bin.