𝟑𝟑. 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚

Emerson picked the vile from Lucas hand, "What is it?"
He started to mix the liquid carefully, and smelt it without giving Luca time to explain.
Emerson sighed and rolled his head back onto the couch behind him,
"Quidditch pitch, Fire Whiskey, Berties Botts, Acid pop, my broomstick,  and... Outdoors- like wet wood after it raining- Daisys, books and warm cookies?"

Luca looked around the group of people, "Who the fuc- oh... Really Emmo? Luna 2.0?"

Emerson's eyes widened slightly, staring at liliana who hadn't noticed the comment.
"Luca... whats this? Is this-"

Luca smirked and nodded.

"Who wants a potion to smell of wet wood?" Asher chimed in, looking at the pair in calculation.

Emerson out his head down, and passed the bottle off to Asher who sat beside him, "It's a relaxing smell- means their outdoorsy and shit." He mumbled into his lap.

"Right..." Asher swirled the pink magic around, then lifted it to his nose, "Cigarettes, Quidditch pitch, broom cupboard, alcohol, chocolate frogs... Strong perfume- Bergamot-, flowers but mostly roses, and makeup." He lifted his chin confidently.

Luca's face went hard as he stared at my brother, "Asher, you lay a fucking toe on her, i will hunt you down, and kill you and your family."

"Hey!" I called out to Luca. He rolled his eyes and loosened his face,

"Okay i'll only kill you. Your family is too nice." He corrected himself.
I nodded in approval, and watched the vile get passed to liam,

He lifted the vile, "Mmm... The burrow, the joke shop, roast, quidditch pitch, smoke from a toy or prank, and channel perfume?"

Roxanne quirked a brow, "Who the fuck has connections to the joke shop?"

"Cant be a Weasley... can it?" Molly looked worrily at her cousin.

"No! God no!" Liam defended himself, passing the vile onto Fred.

"Whatever," Fred took a snif from the vile, "Joke shop, burrow, cauldron cakes, Fizzing Weezbees, Ravenclaw common rooms, ink, books, and rain."

"You ever you love has no personality." Ayla laughed,

Fred scoffed, passing the vile to louis, "Actually, she's very nice, smart, loves to read, hard working, but has a crazy side." He stuck his tongue out to Ayla, then turned to Louis.

"Smells... warm? Books, my house, coconut, very Gryffindor-like the common room- and a library." He put the vile down and stared at it,
"I don't like reading..."

"Ooo! Louis has a crush!" Lucy smiled at her cousin.
Louis gave her the middle finger, and passed the vile to James.

James looked down to the thin glass in his fingers. His face fell as he inspected the pink juice with caution.
"Mate, it's not gonna kill you..." Luca laughed quietly.

James' head shot up, "Hm? Oh sorry." The vile went to his nose, and he shit his eyes,
"Butterbeer, my broom, something in class... what is that? Anyways ,and honey."

Louis patted his back, "You've changed since we last did this!"

"That's because i got cheated on." James mumbled to himself, but everyone heard.

"I'll take that..." Ayla took the vile from James' hands, and brought it to her nose.

"Mmm! A club, Lunas potion room, Muggle weed, freshly mowed grass, and cologne." Ayla smiled, and passed me the vile.

Everyone started at her in shock.

"What?"

"Cologne? You haven't liked anyone in ages!" Molly laughed.

Ayla smirked, "Or maybe, i've liked the same guy and i just haven't told you."

"You better be telling me who after this," The vile got brought to my nose, "Clothes shop, coffee, beach, ink, wood and mint."

"Who smells like mint?" Ivy question as she swirled the potion in her hand.

"It's a Malfoy thing to smell like mint." Lili chimed in as she got mesmerised by the pink sparkling potion.

"I don't even know who i like." I admired, turning to Ivy.

Luca put down his head, " I have an idea..." he mumbled.

"Tell me after," Ivy smiled, then smelt the potion,
"Quidditch pitch, new clothes, roses, and cigarettes." Her snap snapped over her mouth.

"Cigarettes?" Lucy questioned at Ivys movement.

Ivy slow led pulled her hand away from her mouth,
"No?"

Lili and Melody snorted.

Who smokes?

"Moving on!" She threw the vile at lili, who used her non-existent reflexes to catch it.

"Flowers, lunas potion room, warm summers day... and the breathe of alcohol." Her eyes brows furrowed together.

"Literally everyone drinks, so that doesn't help." Emerson mumbled into his lap.

"Here, i wanna try." Molly smiled, taking to vile away from lil.

"Book pages, chocolate cauldrons, hogsmeade... and the gryffindor common rooms? James' room?" We all turned to a puzzled James.

"My room?"

Molly's eyes popped out of her head, "No! No i don't love you, i mean i do, but not like that." She defended.

"Right..." Roxanne carefully took the potion out of Mollys hands.

"Frangipanis, my ukulele,  Christmas- if that's a scent?- and strong alcohol and cologne." Roxanna furrowed her eyebrows together.

Asher snorted, "Sounds like a Slytherin to me."

"Have fun telling your dad that." Liam winked to the red faced girl.

"I'll pass." She gave the amortentia to the last person- Melody.

Mel looked down to the potion with worry, then brung it to her nose, "Paint, bourbon, and... perfume."

———————————————————————————————

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE AHHH
sorry for it being short- 27 hours of no sleeping is fun tho