𝟒𝟐. 𝐙𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚

A couple days later on new year's eve i had gotten my happy pills as i refer to them. Ayla reminds me everyday to take them. Along with my pills, i also was given dates for my therapist appointments. Every second Sunday, 5pm. This time not at St Mungos, i would apparate to a therapists office still in London, just not at the hospital. Which i'm thankful about, I hate the hospital smell. Gets me on nerves.

I've told Luca, James, my mum and dad about my situation. Luca hugged me, so did James. But James' huh endured a lot of sobbing apologies that i had to tell him,
"James, this wasn't your fault." "I'm fine." "Seriously James, your the last person who would have caused this."

He still feels horrible for thinking that he's done this to me. He didn't though. Jacob Dolohov along with a handle full of other sexist guys did.

After taking my first pill, i do feel better though. I'm more calm, and i haven't hyperventilated when i think about it. I think it might have some calming draught, but who knows.

Tonight we have the annual Zabini new years gala. Aunt Ginny goes all out with decorations, drinks, food, music, and guests. It isn't a small party. Upward of 100 guest. Most i don't know. I only know the inner circles.

That starts at 7pm, it's 6pm now. Ayla should be coming over in a couple of minutes. We both already have our hair and makeup done, we're gonna do our nails, touch ups, then get into our dresses.

As on cue, there's a pop of apparition in my room. My head flicks around from where i lay on the bed to see Ayla standing staring at me with a bag in her hand smiling.

"You ready?" She asked as she put her hand into her bag.
I nodded. She pulled out a big piece of fabric which i assume is her dress. As she unravels it, a gorgeous light blue satin cowl neck mini dress.
"I'll put it on..." She flicked her wrist and her old pj short and tank top dropped to the floor, being replaced with the dress. It was like a slip dress, but tighter as it hugged and accentuated all of her curves.

My jaw dropped slightly as i took her in. I looked up to her sheepishly smiling face, "Ayla, you look absolutely stunning." I admitted. She waved me and pointed to my wardrobe.

"Go and put on your dress. I wanna see it." She shooed me off to my walk in wardrobe. I picked my small dress off the hanger, then walked back out. Using the same spell as Ayla used, my trackies and hoodie fell to the floor in a heap, being replaced by the pink sold glitter slim fitted, bandage mini dress. It had spaghetti string straps, curved my body pretty damn perfectly, and sparkled in the light.

Ayla gaped at me and huffed out a couple of shocked breaths, "Merlin Scar, you look like a fucking goddess!"
I looked down to the floor, a little embarrassed and flattered by her comment.

She grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of my room down to the bathroom, "We better get our nails done, and fix up our hair."

At least 50 minutes later, we had painted our nails, done touch ups to our hair - which was simply checked at the ends - and we were ready to go down stairs. James and Luca had already arrived and seen us in our pj's that we put back on to do all of the fixes.

Ayla and i spun around at a knock at the front door. Asher leant on my door drama looking at two of us,
"Your hair looks stupid. Put your dresses on, we're leaving now." With that, he smiled smugly at his comment and left.

I smiled inwardly at Ayla, "Sibling love, am i right."

"So much love going around." She flicked her wrist changing into her satin dress. I followed her lead changing into my glitter dress. We both nodded in approval at each other then walked over to our heels sat next to the door.