𝟏𝟗. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲

After the party, 1 month had passed.

No, Luca and I's... mishap didn't get brought up.

Yes, we all had shit hangovers.

No, Emerson and i didn't get together again.

That's it...

Nothing interesting had happen. Just school.

Although the Quidditch season was about to start!

Never been a big fan, but i hate to watch because of Luca and James.

Anyways, shit about to go down :)

So we all know about Fred Weasleys passing? Yeah...
Well he's a ghost at Hogwarts! He roams the halls and talks to students. He gets to talk to all of his nieces and nephews, family friends, and new students.

Well Molly's birthday is on the 30th of October. Each year Professor Mcgonagall had let Fred out of Hogwarts to go to the party with no hesitation...

"Please! Why can't we take my uncle to his mothers birthday?!" Melody pleaded to Professor Huckleberry.

You see, Ayla, Luca, Hames, Liam, Melody and I were all given the job to get Fred back to home before the party.
Professor Umbitch 2.0 over here won't let us.

"No. Fred Weasley is a ghost who is under my operation. If i say he won't leave the premises, he won't." She dead panned before looking back down to her papers.

Ayla sighed, "I don't think you get it. Fred Weasley is best friends with my uncle, aunties, mother and father. He is also father of some of my closest s friends uncles. It is his mother birthday- who may i add, his mother killed bellatrix, giver her some respect-. It's tradition to let Fred out of Hogwarts to see his MOTHER once a year. It would be completely unfair and enological of you to deny such a simple ask."

The professor didn't even look up, "No means no Miss Nott. I am the new Headmistress. If you choose to argue, you will be given a detention."

I looked at Ayla to see if i didn't to stop her from exploding.

"Alright. Choose hard play." James got up and left the room, slamming the door behind him.

I pursed my lips together and looked at everyone fuming around me.
"Come on, let's go." I mumbled as i followed James.

Everyone got up and left the room, smashing the door as it closed.

"When are we leaving?" The ghost of Fred asked. He stood right outside the gremlin of the office.

"About that..." Liam groaned to floor.

Ayla looked up to him with fire in her eyes, "Miss Umbitch is living up to her name and is prohibiting you leaving Hogwarts premises."

"What?"

"I know." Luca agreed.

My head popped up from staring at the floor, "All's well!" I smiled.

They All looked at me with confusion and rage,

"What do you mean? I can't go to my mum's birthday!" Fred complained.

"I'm a Malfoy remember?! I'm not dumb. With you being 1/2 of the Pranking Twins, and my parents being some of the smartest witches and wizards there were, we will find something!"

They all looked at me like i'm crazy, beside one...
"She's right. We'll think of something!" James smiled weakly to Fred.

"Well, we better think fast. Only 1 week and a half till the party." Fred sighed then drifted away.